The Silken Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cute." Something about the curl of Gina's crimson lips made Laura think her mother might burst out maniacally: "But you soon will be!" Silly thought, Laura knew.

Instead, Gina turned back to her paper, occasionally touching her legs as though for comfort, not unlike how Laura had while deciding what to wear. Whatever her mother had said about starting over, Laura still wasn't ready to play nice. "Aren't those hose a bit much of church, mom?"

"What's wrong with my pantyhose?"

"They're dark."

"So?" Gina asked.

"Don't you think that's too sexy for church?"

Gina put down her paper. "Why do you think dark hose are too sexy for church?"

Laura looked at her mother's legs. Why couldn't her mom get it? Why was she making Laura explain it?

The dark nylon, it highlighted a woman's legs even more than the suntan-colored ones Laura wore. It accentuated the pleasant curve of the thigh and calf as the material stretched and became paler, only to become darker again as it reached down towards the narrower ankle. How the color and its intensity varied over the leg's geography was like an alien environment that needed to be observed. Touched. Explored.

Society would keep strangers from touching, of course, but not from looking. And a woman's legs in nylon demanded to be looked at. It was impossible for a man (or a woman) not to notice the hose, and noticing the hose made one think what one would do if they could actually feel them.

And her mother was going to wear something that had so much power to church?

Laura shook her head. The thoughts about the pantyhose and their meaning had hit her in a rush. Where had all that come from? Laura had no idea, but she certainly wasn't going to tell her mother what had just raced through her mind.

Instead she said, "Never mind. We need to get going or we're going to be late."

"Of course," Gina said, but Laura saw that smile again on her mom's lips. It made Laura think her mother knew precisely what she had just been thinking.

As they walked to garage, Laura suddenly noticed how her pantyhose were playing against her clit. Rubbing against her pussy with every step she took, she was getting very wet.

She never wore panties under her hose, and this hadn't happened before. Was it something about the pantyhose she was wearing? The gold tread running through their center seam?

Laura thought about going back upstairs to put some panties on underneath, but she didn't want to make them late, have everyone turn and look as they entered. And what was going to tell her mom? "Hey, give me a minute to change my stockings, okay? These are turning me into a bitch in heat."

Still, Gina seemed to notice something was amiss as they got into her SUV. "Is everything all right?"

"I'm fine."

Once more, she saw her mom's slight, knowing smile. After she started the Lexus, but before she pulled out of the driveway, Gina got her cell phone out of her purse. Laura watched as her mother sent a quick text.

"Who are you texting?" Laura asked.

"Just some friends of mine that will be coming by later," Gina said.

"Do I know them?"

"Not yet, but I think you'll like them."

* * * *

They left the house and drove through the fog. Even though she wasn't walking now, it still felt as though the gold-threaded seam was playing with her clit. It felt good. Even still, she desperately wanted it to stop. She didn't want to go into church all wet like this.

The drive to church always made her think of her father. He had been an awesome dad, so smart, so kind. Handsome, too. In her heart-of-hearts, she had wanted to marry someone just like him. But with the pantyhose making her so wet, bizarre associations began to form in her mind. The thoughts of her father began to mingle with thoughts of hosiery, and unbidden, an image of her father in pantyhose rose in her mind.

She tried to fight it, it seemed so disrespectful, but the image remained. In her mind's eye, she could see his dick through the material. Navy pantyhose, she imagined it, blue being an appropriate color for a boy.

Worse still, it was making her even wetter. Laura was suddenly worried her slickness might soak through her dress down to the SUV's leather interior.

They arrived at the church's parking lot. Laura let herself out, again having to steady herself. The thought of her dad in pantyhose was making her legs weak.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Gina asked as she walked to the other side of the SUV to see what was taking her daughter so long. "Do you want to go home?"

"No, I'm fine," Laura said, forcing herself to walk and again feeling the gold-threaded seam's kiss on her clit.

Inside the crowded church, Laura did her best to straighten herself, hoped she was doing a passable job of looking normal.

Meanwhile, her mother greeted the usual handful of family friends they saw every Sunday. Then she saw her mother saying hello to people that Laura didn't know. The first of these was a young Korean-American woman, and the first thing Laura noticed about her was that she, like her mother, was wearing dark hose.

"Laura, I want to introduce you to a special friend of mine. Cheryl," Gina said to the pretty Korean woman, "this is Laura."

"Special friend?" Laura said, again feeling lightheaded.

"Laura, I've heard so much about you!" Cheryl turned to Gina. "You're so lucky to have such a beautiful daughter."

Gina beamed. "Thank you."

"You mentioned last week you've got some big plans for today," Cheryl said. "How are they going?"

Plans? Laura wondered. Like hanging out with the friends her mom was texting? Laura didn't understand, and was feeling so confused and distracted she didn't feel as though she had the willpower to riddle out what they were talking about.

"Oh, they're going well," Gina said.

Cheryl regarded Laura, looking the younger woman up-and-down. "Yes," Cheryl said to Gina, "I'd say they are. Well, I don't mean to hold you up. Laura, it was so nice to finally meet you!" Cheryl said, extending her hand.

Laura took it limply. "You too."

Then Cheryl leaned in close to Laura, whispered, "You look very nice in your nylons, by the way. Beautiful legs, just like your mommy."

Part of Laura's mind screamed then, SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE! WRONG WITH MOM, WRONG WITH HER FRIEND, WRONG WITH YOUR PANTYHOSE! GET YOUR STOCKINGS OFF NOW!

What was Laura supposed to do? Run to the bathroom and strip off her hose? It was chilly inside the church, and she wasn't even wearing any underwear. She'd freeze if she took off her hose and went bare-assed through the service.

Besides it felt so good wearing the hose. She'd take them off eventually, sure. Not yet, though.

Maybe her mom's Korean friend was just trying to be nice, let Laura know how attractive she was. If you looked at it that way, Cheryl's comment made sense. Not creepy at all. It was flattering, even.

Gina said hi to a few other people Laura didn't know, mostly women wearing dark hose like the Korean woman, each with a handsome husband in tow. Most were of these couples were in their twenties or thirties, but some were there with their college-age children. There were several universities less than a couple hours' drive from Arclight, so visiting home would be easy enough on special occasions. But Laura got the impression these sons and daughters were home virtually every weekend. Wasn't the point of college to go to parties on the weekend and get laid? Why always come home?

With every introduction the names quickly escaped Laura, but she felt as if they could all see right through her, knew how strange she was feeling, and yet kept smiling as if everything was normal as could be.

As the service began, Laura kept looking at those families, the ones whose matriarch wore black, sheer pantyhose like her mother. From time to time they or their men would turn and look at Laura in the back pew.

Watching them, it seemed as though all of these families were somehow connected, like they all shared some big secret that Laura's mom was in on too. Like they could read each others minds, as well as Laura's own, knew all the sick thoughts that were blazing through it, knew how wet she was as the priest said his sermon.

Through the service, the mindreading became a two-way street. Whatever was happening to Laura gave her a glimpse into these families' minds as well.

The women in these families, they weren't wearing panties under their hose, either, Laura sensed. And suddenly she knew that those husbands in these families, they were wearing black pantyhose under their suits and khaki pants.

It sounded crazy, but was confirmed when one couple's twenty-ish son again turned to look at her, and she could just make out the erection pressing against his pants. The erection, it wasn't down a pants leg like you'd expect it to normally fall but sticking straight up against his zipper, held in place underneath by a nylon skin.

This realization, reminding what she'd been thinking of on the ride over--her father in navy pantyhose--almost made her climax right there in church.

But it was the understanding of why the men were wearing pantyhose, and the women weren't wearing panties beneath their hose that made Laura sudden with pleasure and panic.

In these families with the kids visiting home from college, the fathers and mothers and adult sons and daughters, they were all having sex with each other.

"Mom, we have to go, right now," Laura whispered.

Laura would have thought her mother would have questioned the request, but instead Gina

said, "Of course, dear."

They eased their way out of church and back into the fog, Laura's clit becoming radioactive hot by the ministrations of her gold-seamed hose as she walked.

"Why's wrong, dear?" Gina asked as she started the SUV and pulled out of the parking lot.

Normally Laura would never say such an insane thing aloud, but as confused and scared as she was, as weak as her will felt, she answered. "Those families, the ones with the moms and daughters that were wearing dark pantyhose...I think they're all having sex!"

"What makes you think that?"

Laura tried to articulate the sense of knowing she had felt inside the church, as if she'd been able to peer briefly into the minds of the black pantyhose-wearing families--even as they could look into hers. Then she explained about the college guy's erection she'd made out against the inside of his pants, how it lay as though bound in place by pantyhose. Laura winced at how insane it all sounded, but couldn't bring herself to stop

"Very interesting observations. Assuming they were all wearing hose, why does that mean they were having sex?"

Laura remembered her earlier observations of her mother's leg. "Because," Laura began, "a pantyhose-clad leg commands to be looked at it, demands a woman's leg be touched. If they've broken one of society's rules by having their men wear it, why would they stop there? They couldn't stop there. They couldn't resist touching one another in their nylons, and if they were touching, they'd keep exploring one another until they fucked. And once they started fucking in their hose, they would keep it up--the effect of the hose would be too powerful, they couldn't resist." Laura spasmed in pleasure saying all this aloud. She felt as though she were drunk. "Oh god, Mom, I think there's something wrong. I think the pantyhose I'm wearing are doing something to me..."

Gina was sweating too. "We'll talk more about you in a moment," she said. "But first, tell me, why do you think family members having sex with one another is bad?"

Laura's head swam, her heart pounded. "Mom!" Laura needed some air. Clumsily, she tried power window, but her mother had locked it--and the passenger door as well.

"Don't be so prudish. I bet if you think about it there's some memory in your head now that will make you think it's not so bad."

"Mom, that's so gross--" Laura began to protest, but then the image of her father in navy pantyhose flashed in her mind. "I...I...Mom, I think I remember something. Something strange, something very wrong..."

"But the memory, is it pleasurable?"

"Yes," Laura confessed.

"Tell me," Gina commanded. "Every detail."

Laura then told the story, the memory weaving itself inside of her even as she spoke: it had been right after her eighteenth birthday, when her father was still alive. Her mother had been away for a trial. The night of the spring dance, she didn't have a boyfriend, so going with a friend from school. Billy from theater. Typically fem theater guy that hadn't yet come out, but everyone already knew. His mom and dad dropped him off at Laura's house. Her father was going to drive us over.

She had been running late and still getting dressed when Laura heard the doorbell ring. Dad had answered as she had quickly finished her makeup, and then pulled on her black pantyhose. Even then she had never wore panties underneath. She about to put on a black bra when she had heard a noise from down the hall. A cry, maybe from pain, maybe from pleasure. She hadn't been able to tell.

Laura had called for her dad or Billy, but no one had answered. It was dark outside already. The house had suddenly begun to feel scary. She had slipped on a white robe and went to investigate. The noises were coming from the guest room, the rest of house silent. As she had gone into the hall, she could see some light coming from beneath the guest room door.

Slowly, she had walked down the hall, her stockinged feet not making a whisper on the carpet. She had put her ear to the door. Through it, she had heard a man's grunt, and this one she could tell was from pleasure. She knew that she shouldn't, but Laura had put her hand on the knob, and slowly turned.

Peaking in, she had seen her dad and Billy. They were on the bed together, above the covers. They were lying side-by-side. They were both wearing navy pantyhose.

"Hey, Laura," Billy had said.

"Hey, Laurie-girl," her father had said. "We were hoping you'd be here. Want to join us?"

"Did you join them?" Gina asked, bringing her daughter momentarily back to reality.

Laura opened her eyes from the memory long enough to see that her mother was driving slowly for fear that she would run off the road. Gina's skirt was hiked up with one hand on the wheel, the other rubbing her pantyhose-covered pussy.

Like mother like daughter. If it was okay for her mom to masturbate in front of her, wasn't it okay for Laura to masturbate in front of her mommy? And since she wasn't driving, she could use both hands. Laura hiked up her dress and began running her fingers over her nylon-covered slit.

Letting the pleasure wash over her, Laura leaned back, again closed her eyes, and continued. "I did join them, Mommy. It seemed...like the natural thing to do. I mean, it was so natural for them to be wearing navy-colored nylons, right? Blue for boys, after all. So natural for me, a budding woman, to be wearing black, slutty hose, and to get cocks into me."

The memory continued growing in her mind as she breathlessly related it to her mother. "I'd love to join you guys, Daddy," she had said, letting the robe slip from her shoulders.

Her father had said, rubbing the young man's thigh. "Mmmmm, doesn't she look good, Billy?"

"She really does," he had said, achingly hard in his hose.

Hearing her friend and her daddy say this had made her so happy. Laura felt so beautiful. She had crawled onto the bed. Both men were laying on their backs so that she could see them fully, their big dicks beneath their nylons. That's when she had noticed the sticky stain on hosiery.

"Hey, you guys already came!" she had said.

"Yes, pumpkin,' her father had said, "we've been masturbating each other through our hose."

"But don't worry," Billy had added, "we've got more for you. We've both wanted you for so long."

She could tell that they did. Their cum-slick dicks had grown even harder as she massaged them through their pantyhose.

"You're a natural at this, Laurie-girl," her father had said as his hard slab reached eight inches, "just like your mom." Laura's heart had glowed at the compliment.

"Are you going to entertain us both?" Billy's dick had made it to six inches.

"Yes," Laura had said, so eager to please.

"Do you want our seed on you, or in you?" her father had asked.

"In me, please, Daddy."

Her father had moved behind me on the bed, positioned his daughter so that her ass was against his dick, her beautiful, young face on top of Billy's cock.

"Honey, I'm going to fuck you from behind while you suck off Billy, okay?"

So thoughtful to ask if she was okay with this, as a loving father should. "Yes, Daddy! Whatever you both want!" Then she had lowered her mouth onto Billy's pantyhose-covered dick. She could taste the spunk on his hose from when her father had made him cum earlier. It tasted so yummy, she had thought, and she was glad her father had helped her gay friend feel good.

Then she had felt her father move his finger along the seam of her black pantyhose. As he'd reached for her pussy, he had pressed his finger and popped a hole into them. She'd groaned as his thick fingers had entered her, then drew out to tear a hole into her hose big enough for his cock.

He had pulled down the waistband of his pantyhose, freeing his daughter-hungry cock. He had taken his time, entering her slowly, lovingly, letting her young pussy get used to the feel of a man. Her mouth full of Billy's gay cock, she had let her father know her gratitude by working harder on his lover.

Billy had groaned. "Oh god, the way she's sucking me off, I think she likes your dick in her, Daddy!" he'd said, running his hands through her hair. Laura loved that Billy called him daddy, too.

"Of course she does," her father grunted as he had pushed himself fully into her waiting pussy. "It's only natural she'd want the dick that gave her life inside of her."

"Is that why I wanted to masturbate you, sir?" Billy asked even as he rode the pleasure she had been giving him. "I wanted to serve a father figure?"

"That's right, Billy. It's only natural."

"Yes, it's only natural," Billy had droned. Even though she couldn't say anything with my mouth so full, Laura had very much agreed that it was natural.

"And the pantyhose bind us together," her father had said, "a nylon knot, the uniform we wear to serve each other, loving one another like this is the most natural thing, this is the way it's always going to be from now on!"

"'Oh shit, I'm so close to cumming!' Billy had cried.

"Do it! Cum in my daughter's mouth! I'm going to fill her with my daddy-cum! We have no choice--we're Silken now." She'd felt him ramming into her pussy harder and harder, just stuffing her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Daddy, I can't hold it, little sis is making me cum, I'm going to shoot into my baby-sister's beautiful mouth, Daddy!" She'd tasted Billy's warm seed strain through his nylons.

"Fuck, I'm cumming too, Billy, my baby-girl is making me cum too!" her father had shouted, before a second later Laura felt all his cum flooding into her. She jammed her slit against his cock as her daddy's balls had emptied, trying to coax out every drop. And as she did, her own orgasm overcame her--father, gay lover, and daughter all rutting in their pantyhose, all cumming

as one.

Laura stopped there, the memory fully implanted inside of her mind. She opened her eyes again, saw that she and her mother were now just pulling up into their driveway. There was a BMW already parked there and they stopped next to it.

"That's a very good memory," Gina said, finally speaking now that her daughter had had her epiphany. "And it's meaning is correct: it is natural for family to serve each other in their hose."