The Silken Slit of the Empress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See how ready I am for you, my soldier," she breathed. "See how easily you would slide into me; how good it would feel to erupt inside of me."

"Empress--" My will was drifting away, consumed as more and more of me was burned away in the heat of her eyes and her golden flesh. She was right. I wanted to; God but I wanted to. So, why didn't I?

I was shifting my weight forward, about to take the first step towards her, when she let out a long breath.

"But you aren't ready for me. Not yet." She made a questioning sound. "Should I take him anyway, Helena?"

I heard the other woman clear her throat. "Uh, I--" she coughed. "No, Highness."

"Hmm, I believe you're right. Bring me my golden spear, then."

I held onto to myself, backing away from the edge over which I'd been about to fall. My hand slowed, though the look in my Empress' eyes told me it would be a bad idea to stop.

"Very good, my soldier," she brought her fingers back down to her silken folds, stroking herself with luxurious slowness. "You are not ready, and that is fine. You will come to me in time. And you will taste all the sweeter for it. For now, though, I'm not done with you. Keep your eyes on me, my Leontius."

"Y--Yes, your Majesty."

Then, Helena arrived with a...golden cock?

I blinked, trying to wrap my severely limited mental capacities around what the Empress now held. Sure enough, however, the more I looked at it; from the rounded swell of its bulbous tip, to the end of its burnished shaft, the more I became sure of what I was seeing.

"Do you like it?" She asked. "It was a gift from my husband."

She took her moisture slickened fingers away from her silken folds, trailing them up the erect, golden shaft to the blunted tip. She rubbed her wetness onto it, working her fingers around every swell.

She was thorough, digging deeply from that pot between her legs. She made the thing shine; the gold deepening with every coating of her oil-scented moisture. Her hand worked down its entire length. Soon, her fingers traveled easily up and down the slickened member; stroking it in the same way I touched my own.

Up from a strangely shaped base, to the rounded golden head and then back down, her fingers twisting and flexing down its entire length.

I learned of the base's purpose a few moments later when the Empress rose to her feet, moved a step backward and screwed it into a specially marked place on the tiled floor. I heard a click, leaving the Empress standing naked above an erect, golden member.

"A golden spear," she said. "For when I have nothing else to impale myself with."

She shifted her body so she straddled it. Her breasts quivered, nipples reaching towards me, begging to be touched, to be tasted. Her breath was coming faster. Her eyes smoldered, and I imagined the heat emerging from her parted lips.

"Don't look away. I need your eyes on me, my Leontius."

She lowered herself slowly. Her legs spread wide so that I might marvel in the glory of her; down until the tip of the golden cock teased open the first of her soft folds. Then, she held herself there, muscled legs flexing. She was still as she had been over me that morning.

Fire tore through me. My manhood twitched in my hand, reaching towards her.

She made a deep sound in her throat, her lower lip caught in her teeth. She began to move, shifting herself, swirling her hips so she spread more of herself, more of her silken-wetness over the whole of that eternally stiff, golden head.

"I too remember our morning well, my soldier," she said. "The feel of your breath against me. The way I ran myself over the ridges of your face."

She let out a gasp. She'd twitched lower, a fingers breath more of the golden head disappearing into her. Her hips never stopped moving, working herself onto it in slow, tortuous gyrations.

"The way your tongue moved, slipping into me, so desperate for a taste."

Her eyes burned; her flesh red with the same furnace heat. My throat was dry, my own flesh ablaze. I forgot to blink. My eyes stung, but even when my eyelids flashed shut, the rhythmic circles of her naked, oiled hips followed me into the darkness.

"Faster," she breathed.

I obeyed, shifting up and down my molten hardness. I ached with need. My manhood stabbing into the air, spear-straight and desperate to reach out past the limit of its growth.

"Oh God," Theodora said, a shiver running up her naked flesh. "Oh God!"

Her hips shifted, taking in another finger-length of her golden spear. She completely engulfed the bulbous head now, her luscious folds clinging to the burnished shaft as she slid herself even lower. Her hips moved differently, though no less rhythmically, the strong muscles of her thighs flexing to let her body climb up and the down the burnished golden spear.

"How does it feel?" she asked, working herself down ever lower. She brought one hand down to where her legs parted, working her fingers into her velvet smoothness as she moved.

Her other hand went to her chest, to where her breasts bounced with the motion of her hips. Her fingers gripped that heavy golden cross, keeping it from rebounding against her.

"Is it hot? Does it burn?"

"Yes, Empress," I croaked.

That metal cock disappeared deeper into her with every shift. She moved faster, her breath ragged as my own, desperate to take it fully into herself. And when she did, sinking her oil-matted pubis to the tiled floor, she froze.

For a moment, her body stiffened and her back arched. She moaned, and shivers wracked her body.

I stroked myself faster. I couldn't look away. I flexed, twisted and pulled on myself, drawing the heat there.

She wasn't finished. Theodora brought her hand down to the floor, splaying her fingers and using it to support herself as her hips started her rhythmic climb and descent once again. She moved faster, the other hand bringing the golden cross back to her chest, rubbing the metal against the tautness of her nipples.

"Very good," my Empress gasped. "Oh, God! My soldier!"

She moved even faster now, up and down, from the edge of the tip down to the floor. God, she was so wet. I could hear the squelch of the golden cock within her, wondering what it would feel like to be surrounded by all that silken warmth. Her movements were fever quick now, her breasts rebounding in a way that seemed to defy nature.

I was almost at my limit, heat wild within me. We matched our rhythms, breathing in the sight of each other.

"Cum for me," Theodora begged. I saw her eyes through the falling strands of her hair. They were glazed, slitted with lust. "Please. I'm almost there."

That did it for me, the final part of me that might have held back evaporated. I let the fire rage through me unchecked, feeling it reach the tip of me. A growl tore its way out of my throat. I pointed my cock towards my Empress, bucked my hips and exploded. I pumped thick ropes of milky fluid into the air over the pool, my eyes fixed on Theodora.

She screamed when she saw me finish. She slammed herself down to the floor; once, twice, three times. Then, she stopped, throwing her head back. Her body arched, a convulsion ripping through her.

Her hand. I don't know why, but my eyes went to her hand; the one that still gripped the cross at her chest. The symbol of God. And a thought flashed through me like lightning.

Theodora believed. Her faith ran deeply. It was not worn as some gesture of heretical mockery. That cross, like her body, were symbols of her devotion to God. She made love, shared herself with others as an act of worship. Her every moan, a prayer; her every cry, an exultation to her creator. The font between her legs, the sweetest sort of holy water.

It was no sin to revel in what God had given her.

"Ah, my soldier," she panted, collapsing onto her hands. "You are a worthy distraction."

The Empress finished her bath not long after; taking a few minutes to scrub vigorously at her skin, her expression curled into one of satisfied contentment. We traveled with her back to her inner chambers, standing outside while an army of maids moved in to help her get dressed.

I stood numbly at Helena's side, my guts twisting around as if I'd taken a knife. I hated myself; both for what I'd done and what I hadn't let myself do. She was my Empress, yet I couldn't get the sight of her naked body out of head. Or, how I'd watched her impale herself again and again on that golden cock; rivulets of her own moisture trickling down the shaft of it.

"You surprised me again, you know," Helena said into the silence.

Her voice drew me back into the real world, letting me blink my thoughts clear. I tilting my head to find her eyes considering me.

"In the baths," she clarified. "Your restraint."

Right. She'd been there. She'd seen me, my nakedness...My cheeks suddenly, burned scarlet and I couldn't meet her gaze.

She laughed, a deep sound rich with textures, which somehow made me feel even more uncomfortable.

"Don't worry," she said. "I've seen many others, and been a lot closer to a fair bit of them. Although, yours was particularly nice..."

She trailed off, her voice still on the edge of laughter.

"Restraint?" I managed to croak out, looking for a way out of this. "What restraint?"

"You know what I mean," Helena said. "The Empress practically begged you for more. Most men, and many women I've met wouldn't have hesitated to jump in. But you didn't, and I can't really figure out why."

I let out a long breath, breathing back in through my nose. I caught the whiff of oiled-steel, and was talking before I really knew it.

"Honestly? I don't even know. She's the Empress for God's sake, not some camp follower. And besides, she's married. I know the world is way different here but...I don't know. It just felt wrong, I guess."

"I told you that neither she nor the Emperor care about that," Helena said.

"I know. But a good woman isn't supposed to be like that."

"And just how is a good woman supposed to be?"

It was a sign about how lost I was in my own confusion that I missed the flint in her voice and the sudden stiffness of her frame. I just kept talking, my eyes down onto my out-stretched hands.

"I don't know that anymore either. My mother always said that good, happy women were..." I let out another long breath and shook my head. "Not like this. Not so...I don't know. But it doesn't matter."

I back towards her with a shaky grin. "I guess all I do know is I shouldn't be the one deciding any of this anyway."

Silence fell between us for a time. I listened to the commotion of the Empress' preparations, keeping an eye on the empty hallway. It was Helena that eventually spoke again.

"And what about me? Am I a good, proper woman?"

"No," I said, meeting the challenge in her gaze. I let my lip quirk into a wry smile. "But Helena, you might just be the sanest person here."

Her lips parted in a wide smile, and the deep green of her eyes brightened just a little. She laughed, and I felt an all-together different sort of warmth rise through me.

12