The Silky Pink Satin Bathrobe

Story Info
Hubby Dares Wife to Tease their Black Tenant.
12.9k words
2.82
10k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Silky Pink Satin Bathrobe

By Buster2U

Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The Silky Pink Satin Bathrobe

By Buster2U

Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Authors Note, from Buster2U:

To help avoid reader confusion, I will try to explain...

Ozzie and Harriot have been married for 15 years. After this amount of time together, most normal married couple's sex life slows down considerably. Everybody knows this, but not everybody wants to just accept it, especially Harriot.

Harriot is a young healthy 35 years old, and she is very much hornier than hell, at this stage of her life. Harriot refuses to become the norm and just do without the sexual satisfaction that she so desperately wants and needs.

However, Harriot is of an exceptionally high moral character, due to her strict parental upbringing. Therefore, Harriot refuses to take a lover to fulfill her own needs. Harriot discovered that she could use Ozzie's own sexual fantasies to sexually arouse him so that Ozzie would desire her more and give her more sex.

After sex, Ozzie would frequently try to keep his fantasy going in an attempt to make it a reality. But Harriet, like all women, is way ahead of her Husband. She realizes what Ozzie is trying to do and quickly throws 'ice water' on making his fantasy a reality once again.

Harriot could easily achieve this effect by strongly denying that she would ever really do 1) what she had just been swearing she had done 2) or had promised to do 3) or promised that she would always do.

That is why during our story, she says one thing one moment, and then just the opposite moments later. (after their sexual activities are over)

In other words, Harriot determined that she could increase her Husband, Ozzie's, Libido and sexual desires for her, by simulating and stimulating his Secret Sexual Fantasies, to increase his sexual appetite for her so he would keep her more sexually satisfied. This is the story of what actually happens then...

Thanks,

Buster2U

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

My name is Ozzie Nelson, and my wife of 15 years is Harriot, We've never managed to have any children but we seem to be dealing with it all right. Besides, never having had children means that Harriot's body has NEVER been damaged or deformed by pregnancy or childbirth.

In fact, Harriot still has the body of an 18-year-old at 35, and most importantly, a nice super tight pussy.

I have my own Construction Company now, which I mostly inherited from my Dad after he had a heart attack and retired. I went to City College and learned some about business then I went to work full-time for my Dad. Of course, he had me start at the bottom and learn how to do every job, starting with a shovel and ending up learning how to drive and use all of the big machines.

I met Harriot at the Student Union at City College. She is very pretty but exceptionally shy. Harriot is not very tall, at only 5 ft tall, but fits into my arms perfectly. We hit it off pretty quickly and started dating. She is so pretty that I thought she could have been in the popular crowd in High School. But she said, that she had just always been too shy and didn't have the self-confidence.

While we dated, during our first summer together, I took her to Santa Cruz for some fun on the Boardwalk. I insisted on putting suntan lotion on her before she got sunburnt and was amazed at how wonderful she felt when I touched her. Harriot, just purred while I rubbed lotion on her back and shoulders.

I was originally attracted to Harriot because she was sweet, friendly, and had a very nice smile. Frankly, I originally thought that she was 'overweight' because of the way her clothes normally hung on her at school. So I was surprised when I saw her in a Bikini because this revealed that she had an amazing figure.

I guess that it was just the way her tops always draped down from her breasts, that gave the false impression her belly stuck out that far. When in reality, it was her big 34EE breasts that made her top stick out. I have NEVER seen such an amazing figure in real life ever before.

We seemed to always find each other at school and got along so well. Harriot always seemed to want to please me, and I found it interesting that all I had to do was 'dare' her to do something, and she would almost always do it. Ha! No matter what it was, she would always take the challenge.

By the time we graduated from City College, we knew we loved each other and tried not to be a burden to our families paying for a big wedding we just drove up to Reno by ourselves and got married, taking a long weekend for our Honey Moon.

We bought a nice home just behind City College. I was sure to put a Hot Tub and a small pool in the backyard. I liked that it had a small cottage out back, We never did anything with it but we had it if we needed it for something.

Harriot wanted to do something to help do her part to pay bills, so she got a job working at San Jose City College. All that I know is that she works in the main Administration Office, I never remember what her current job title is even though she does several different jobs there. LOL Our home was so close she could practically walk to work.

Tonight was another typical Friday night, Harriot would be home by 4 pm and have dinner cooking by the time I got home at 6 pm.

"Hi Honey, glad you are home." Running up to me for a kiss as I walked in the door from our garage.

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss,

"I am glad to see you also, Harriot. How was your day, Sweetheart?" I asked.

"Same old Same old. Another semester getting ready to start. So we are getting a lot of new students as usual." Harriot explained.

"Yes, it sounds like lots of fun twice a year. We just heard today that our bid for that big apartment complex down in Monterey got approved today! We got the job!" I said with a smile as I reached into the fridge for an ice-cold Bud Light.

"Oh Honey, I am so happy for you Ozzie. That should keep your crews busy for a while, huh?" Harriot said with a smile, as she stirred something on the stove.

We had a nice dinner and then sat down in our living room with a couple of drinks to relax and watch a little TV. Harriot was sitting on my lap, still in her work clothes like I was.

"Ozzie, Honey. I was thinking of going to the Mall tomorrow, want to go along?" Harriot softly says.

"Why do you want, to go to the Mall, Harriot?" I ask

"My black boyfriends at work keep taking my thongs for a souvenir, now I am almost out, I will have to go to work commando again if I don't get some more thongs." Harriot smiles, hinting at my secret sexual fantasy of her being with a black lover.

"Really?" I answer as I lift up her skirt to find her pussy completely bare, bald, and slightly wet. So I gently put a couple of fingers in her pussy to check for cum, then smell my fingers to verify her innocence. She always does her best to convince me that she is naughty, just to turn me on, without ever really being naughty.

"My black lover fucked me this morning, so I kept my legs tightly together all day, so his cum is mostly still in my pussy for you." Harriot teases, making my balls ache for her.

"Oh, Harriot, you know that turns me on. Now I am going to have to put my cock in you NOW!" Picking up by my beautiful wife I carry her quickly to our bedroom. We both undress as fast as we can...

"Oh Ozzie, I brought my sloppy seconds home to you. I knew you would love it and would want you to put your cock in me as fast as you could afterward. I love only you, I fucked my black lover for you today, Ozzie." Harriot purrs seductively.

"Thank You, Sweetheart, I can't wait to put my cock deep into your sloppy seconds, stretched-out pussy." I softly said as I shed all my clothes and crawled into bed between my wife's legs. Harriot, wrapped her legs around me as I lay down on top of her beautiful and sexy body, as we started french kissing passionately.

This is a game we play, that Harriot almost always uses to 'really' gets me going. She knows that is my ultimate secret sexual fantasy. Harriot absolutely swears that she will NEVER EVER have sex with another man, especially a black man. She has never been with any other man, other than me, in her whole life, so far.

Playing our game, Harriot does her best to seriously try to convince me that she has been fucked during the day, as much as she can, to get me going all the more. I affectionately squeeze her breasts, fondle and suck them, knowing that they are a very important step to really get her sexual motor running.

We kiss and tongue wrestle together nicely, I work my way down her body and kiss further down her belly. I can feel her body responding, and hear her moan sweetly. Harriot doesn't know, that I know, that once her breasts are stimulated, she can not stop, that she must fulfill her sexual needs ASAP.

Kissing down Harriot's beautiful flat belly, working my way towards her pussy. I can't wait to reach her pussy to double-check that there is 'NO' men's sperm in her pussy. Just for my own peace of mind. Of course, there isn't, but I like to always double-check just to make sure.

"Oh, Harriot, your pussy is so full of another man's cum, You brought me your wonderful 'sloppy seconds', I love you so much. I love your 'sloppy seconds' when you bring them to me, Thank You, Sweetheart, my love. I will always love you when you keep bringing me sloppy seconds like this." I whisper, between sucking her pussy and licking her clitty.

"Oh, Ozzie, their Big Black Cocks felt so good today, they go so deep in my pussy, it always feels so good.....don't stop... I'm coming....aha aha aha ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah." Harriot's pants begin to slow as her sexual arousal begins to subside, as she comes down from her orgasm.

"Oh Harriot, that sounds like you came so good, Honey. I love you so much. I will always eat your sloppy pussy because I love you with all my heart and soul, Harriot." I whisper.

"I am sorry Ozzie, that I just get so Horny at work that I have to fuck one of my Black lovers. But, I do it for you since you love my 'sloppy seconds' pussy so much, I let them stick their Big Black Cocks deep into my tight pussy and so they can stretch my pussy and fill me up with their black baby-making cum just for you." Harriot whispers.

"I love you so much Harriot, Promise Me? Promise me that you will always fuck black men and bring your freshly fucked stretched-out pussy straight home to me afterward?" I whisper.

"I promise you, Ozzie. I love you so much that I will always let my Black Lovers fuck me so that I can bring you the sloppy pussy you love so much. Honey, do you like that?" whispers Harriot.

"I love that Harriot. You feel so good, so stretched out, So used. I love your pussy after it has been used by a black man." I whisper.

Oh, I am so glad that you do Ozzie. I am going to let all my Black Lovers fuck me tomorrow night. They are going to gang-bang me Saturday night and I'm going to be fertile Honey. Is that alright with you Honey? Is it 'OK' with you that they give me a Black Baby tomorrow night, Honey? I can't help it. I want a black baby....." Harriot whispers

"Oh Harriot, that turns me on so much, I'm coming.....ah ah ah ah aha ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah....." I pump my big load of sperm deep into my wife's sweet pussy, as I cum so hard.

We both lay panting, tangled in each other's arms. So in love.

"Ozzie, I love you so much. But, You know I would NEVER let another man fuck me. I know this really turns you on when I talk so naughty. Was it good for you, my love?" whispers Harriot.

"Harriot, I have never been so happy or so satisfied. Thank You, Sweetheart." I whisper.

We drift off to sleep, missing dinner again, in each other's arms, so 'in love' and so secure in our love.

Saturday Morning, we get up, have a shower, have breakfast, get dressed, and hop into my wife's little Miata to drive across Silicon Valley to the Mall. I can hardly wait. I am hoping to find something sexy to buy my beautiful wife while she is shopping for whatever she wants.

We walk hand in hand into the big mall. We window shop at all the women's clothing stores. I don't know what I want, but it is going to be sexy. I am hoping that I will know it when I see it.

Harriot goes into the first women's clothing store. Looking at business clothes that she can wear. Blouses, women's suits, whatever she tries on I try to be honest and tell her how good it looks on her. We go through Nordstrom, Macy's, and Victoria's Secret, she picks up a few things including some new thongs.

While Harriot is looking around I'm looking at the nighties and find a sweet little sheer blue baby doll and a sexy super soft thin Pink Silky Satin Bathrobe. It looks like it might be a little short, But I wanted it to be a surprise and had it rung up before Harriot even saw it while she was trying on some things.

Harriot kept asking me, what I got but I just kept saying it was a surprise for later. We stopped for lunch and then went home so I could mow the lawn and take care of some chores around the house, on another beautiful Saturday in Silicon Valley.

We heard about some burglaries on the News, in town on the East Side, so I made some calls, on Monday. Then I went down to talk to some security companies. We have great cash flow, at the moment, and with this new job out of town, I thought we would be better off with a full coverage option.

I told Harriot not to worry, and that I would take care of it. I never mentioned all the hidden cameras that they had installed in the house, while she was at work. She only had to learn how to turn the alarm on and off, as she was coming in or going.

I opted for motion-activated cameras in every room in the house and even in the apartment out back. While they were at it, I opted for extra sensitive microphones and extra low light cameras installed that work in the dark in all the bedrooms. So no light or low light the cameras won't miss anything.

Everything is recorded on my new laptop computer in my office and relayed to the cloud at the same time, so everything is accessible online. So while I work out of town, I can make sure everything is 'OK' at home and watch anything that is going on.

Harriot decides that she is going to start going back to the gym to stay in shape. I agree and we go together three times a week until I have to start working out of town.

Then, about a week before it is time to leave Harriot mentions that there are some new students that have actually come directly from Africa. They are having a very hard time finding a place to live.

"Ozzie, I was wondering. Would you feel better going out of town knowing that I had a young man staying in our 'apartment' outback? I know that it is going to be lonely without you. I know that you will worry about me, being alone all the time." Harriot purrs

"That might be a good idea," I respond.

"If I rented out our little studio apartment to a young student from Africa, would that be alright with you? Would you want me to do that?" Harriot asked sweetly.

"Would this young man be black, since he is from Africa?" I asked

"As a matter of fact, he would. I thought you might find that exciting." Harriot smiles.

"Yes, I would. But I would like to meet him before he moves in." I explain.

"OK, of course, Dear. I will invite him over tomorrow for dinner. Then you can meet him and chat all evening. How does that sound?" Harriot asks.

"That sounds like a good idea, Harriot. I will be looking forward to it. That gives me an Idea!" as I go into my walk-in closet.

"What Idea is that Dear?" Harriot sweetly asks.

"If you are going to have a young black man around here, I want you to put this on, as soon as you get home from work, every day," I said, as I pulled out her New Pink Satin Bathrobe. this is that surprise that I got for you at the Mall the other day." I said.

"You want me naked, just wearing that Pink Satin Bathrobe whenever he is around? Are you serious, Ozzie?" Harriot gasps.

"Absolutely, first of all, it is pretty. It isn't see-through, but it is very feminine. Second of all, I think it is kind of sexy, and I dare you to wear it, every day as soon as you get home from work, to put it on. I insist, Sweetheart. Here, let's see what it looks like on you." I said.

Harriot stands next to the bed and strips, then checks her new bathrobe for tags, and then slips it on slowly feeling how soft and sensuous it was. Harriot smiled with confidence as she looked at herself in the full-length mirror.

"It is nice, I like it. It looks sexy on me the way it molds to my big breasts. It is so short it shows off my legs making them look longer. Ha, it feels good! It makes me feel Sexy! Oh, Honey, I love it." purrs Harriot.

"I am so glad that you like it, Sweetheart. If you are going to have a young black man living here, I want you to make his balls ache for your pussy, every day and all the time. Deal?" I smiled.

"OK, I promise, I will wear it every day for you, in front of our black tenant. Since you insist and Dare me. This Silky Pink Satin is so soft, so sexy, and so very pretty. I guess I will have to try to do it for you, because I love you, Ozzie." Harriot coos.

The next night I get home from work...

Harriot is cooking dinner and a young tall skinny black man is sitting at the kitchen table when I come in. I open the door from the Garage and walk in.

"Hi, Ozzie, my Sweetheart." purrs Harriot as she runs over to me quickly and almost jumps into my arms.

"Hello, My Love. Who have you brought home tonight?" I asked.

"Sweetheart, this is Devon he is here from Africa on a Student visa. He was having issues finding a place to stay, so I thought about our 'little cabin out in the backyard. Would that be 'ok' for him to stay in for this semester, Honey?" Harriot asked.

"Hello Devon," shaking hands and a big smile.

"Hello Sir, thank you for extending so much hospitality to me," Devon says.

"I guess, it seems that my wife wants to rent our little apartment, outback, to you. So it might be a good idea for you to check it out." I answered.

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea," Devon says.

I gave Harriet the look, glancing at her breasts so that she knew that I wanted her to put on her new Pink Satin Bathrobe ASAP. She nodded that she knew what I meant and quickly went to the other room to change clothes.

"Devon, have you taken a look at the place yet?" I asked him.

"No Sir, we just arrived a few minutes ago," Devon said.

"Well, come on out with me and I will show it to you, and see what you think while Harriot is cooking dinner." I smile and lead the way.

Walking across the backyard, by the pool and hot tub, and on out to the small cabin. I open the unlocked door, hit the light switch, and we go on inside.

"This little cabin has a full bathroom and shower, a kitchen, a dining room with a table perfect for studying, and an open bedroom. The refrigerator is turned off at the moment since it doesn't have any food in it to keep cool." I point out.