The Silver Guardian - Appendix

Story Info
Legend and appendix for The Silver Guardian Series.
5.4k words
4.7
11k
19

Part 1 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cast of Characters

Dante Silvrash - 25 years old as of 2011, Alpha Fire Team for SEAL Team 2 Point Man Rank Lieutenant, Lily's mate and main character. Three tours of duty, one in Afghanistan and two in Iraq before joining Teams. Alpha Heir, favorite liquor Four Roses Single Barrel Cask Strength bourbon, owns two guitars, electric and acoustic. Long black hair, strong chiseled jaw 6'10' 300lbs sterling silver eyes. Wolf is 4' tall at shoulder and over 400lbs with midnight black fur and metallic silver tips on ears and tail, and silver eyes. Mating necklace of lily as wolf and two lily flowers. Mated July 20th 2011. Used to have busted knee and walked with a limp, but healed after first shift into wolf. Eyes and symbol glowed when completed ceremonial first mating with Lily. Scent of leather, pine and spicy musk. Degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, electronic and programming genius. Starting up business Silver Security Services. Head Pack enforcer/strike unit and co-leads Pack Security and Training. Weapons specialty in dual Spartans and dual swords, using two katanas. Orphan grew up in St. Peter's orphanage in Boston, emancipated at 16 and began college credits in last two years of high school. Joined Navy at 18 for two years with tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, then 4 years with the Teams and nickname was "Wolf". Wedding band of platinum with Celtic knotwork and edge of gold on each side. After his first shift he grew to weigh 325lbs due to changes in muscle mass and bone density. Weapon Specialty of twin katanas forged and shipped from Japan. Weapons were named 'Twin Moons' by swordsmith. Lily had a matching tanto dagger made for Christmas by same sword smith Akitsugu Amata, from Niigata Prefecture in Japan. In Book 2 becomes the Silver King, Alpha King of the Royal Pack, the Order of Fenrir. After death and rebirth into the Silver Guardian fully, he has dominion over lightning and is even stronger and faster and more durable than before. Enters what is referred to as his War God mode, which makes him a walking war weapon that is nearly unstoppable. Alpha Gio of the King of Prussia Pack gifted Dante with a Ninja H2 SX SE motorcycle and gear for Dante and Lily. Black and silver gloves, jacket with Luna's seal embroidered in silver on the back, pants etc. Dianese with an AGV Sportmodular Carbon helmet with a Silver Crown graphic on it, and SIDI armored boots. Gifted Lily with black and red leather gear from Dainese with a blood-red lily embroidered on the back of her jacket, SIDI boots, and a matching AG Sportmodular Carbon helmet with an Emerald Crown on it.

Lily Silvrash (Formerly O'Connor) - Dante's mate and initially Alpha Heir of O'Connor Pack. Age 22 as of 2011, graduated from Columbia with Law degree and has spent past 8 months back from school living mostly at Cabin. Blood-red long hair down to mid-back, 5'4" tall and 115lbs, 36D chest and curvy hips with tight bubble butt and thin landing strip and thin toned stomach, creamy skin, high cheekbones and smallish nose, emerald green eyes with streaks of gold, scent of honey and cinnamon. Wolf is lithe and slender and very fast and dangerous, coming up to Dante's belly and is completely snow white. Taking over business and law aspects of O'Connor family business of both mining operations and also a cattle ranch in Montana that is 125,000 acres. Specializes in sniper rifle and handgun, as well as weapons specialty of dual daggers. Grew up keeping most everyone at arm's length and wasn't overly close to anyone in Pack or school or town, but did have a few friendly acquaintances, but no one super close. Came out of shell and totally changed after meeting Dante. Mating necklace of howling wolf and two engravings of Dante's symbol on each side, 2ct princess cut pink diamond and sapphire wedding ring in platinum and 1ct diamond and sapphire drop earrings to match. Mated July 20th 2011. Mastered.45ACP 1911 handgun (Kimber Custom Carry) and a sniper rifle (Barrett MRAD .338 Lapua Magnum) from firearms training with Dante. In Book 2 becomes the Emerald Queen, Madame Alpha Queen of the Royal Pack, the Order of Fenrir. After Dante's death and rebirth, Lily was transformed fully into her role as the Silver Guardian's Great Love, and now has her own powers. She's now faster than even Dante by a bit, is very strong, has her own power that manifests as an emerald-green glow from her eyes and mouth and also from her hands and arms. In sparring at lightning speed, can engage Dante on equal footing. Has tremendous healing capabilities for herself and for Dante. Minor healing can also be done on her Pack members and to a lesser extent on her allies. After getting pregnant with her and Dante's twins, she now has sporadic visions giving her warnings and insight into the War and upcoming attacks, etc. Alpha Gio of the King of Prussia Pack gifted Dante with a Ninja H2 SX SE motorcycle and gear for Dante and Lily. Black and silver gloves, jacket with Luna's seal embroidered in silver on the back, pants, etc. Dainese with an AGV Sportmodular Carbon helmet with a Silver Crown graphic on it, and SIDI armored boots. Gifted Lily with black and red leather gear from Dainese with a blood red lily emroided on the back of her jacket, SIDI boots, and a matching AG Sportmodular Carbon helmet with an Emerald Crown on it.

Seal Team:

Thomas Hawthorn - Fire Team Alpha heavy arms fire support SEAL Team 2

'Doc' Bob Holliday - Medic for Alpha Fire Team SEAL team 2

'LT' Lt. Commander John Hammond - Team Lead of Fire Team Alpha SEAL Team 2

O'Connor Pack:

Marco - Alpha Odin O'Connor's assistant and normal Omega wolf mid-level in Pack

Joel - Mid-ranked Omega of O'Connor Pack met at Gate of compound when Dante and Lily first arrived

Odin O'Connor - Alpha of O'Connor Pack 6'4" 250lbs brown hair with streaks of gray and blue eyes. Lily's Father and mate to Victoria O'Connor who is Lily's Mother. O'Connor family business of mining operations and cattle ranch in Montana, 125,000 acres

Victoria O'Connor - Madame Alpha of O'Connor Pack and mate to Odin O'Connor and Lily's Mother. Appears as a slightly shorter and older version of Lily. Runs O'Connor Pack's day-to-day functions as well as runs the entire Manor House and works with the various Pack Head function wolves. Also in charge of Pack junior female wolves and compound's education.

Michael O'Connor - Younger brother is 19 as of 2011 and on East Coast for college until somewhere in Book 2

Rose - Interior designer who did the remodel of Lily and Dante's suite. Friendly acquaintance of Lily's from younger days in the Pack. A few years older than Lily, taller slender brunette and very friendly and outgoing. Asked to start to be closer to Lily and become friends.

Pack Archivist Nick Smith - Senior wolf roughly 100 years old. Gave Dante lessons on Lycans, Pack law and culture and history, and lycan law and history

Elder Bruce - Gave Dante lessons on Lycans, Pack law and culture and history, and Lycan law and history

Elder Maeve - Gave Dante lessons on Lycans, Pack law and culture and history, and Lycan law and history

Head of Kitchen Abigail - Sweet yet strict, runs a tight ship in the kitchen and is an incredible cook. Age is around 70.

Head of Security and Training Top Beta Ben - Level 5 Beta, mated to Level 4 Beta Sara, both enforcers and Pack security

Beta Sara - Mated to Ben and Level 4 Beta and Pack enforcer and security

Pack Finance Head David - Level 4 Beta, handles investments and money of Pack and Pack members

Head of House Mary - Manages and cares for Manor House and maintenance, cleaning, ordering supplies etc. Works closely with Abigail Head of Kitchen. Senior Wolf

Head Doctor Marc - Mated to Head of Nursing Maria, runs and leads clinic and anything health related with his mate Maria. Senior Wolf.

Head Nurse Maria - Marc's mate and helps run the clinic and anything health related. Senior Wolf.

Head of Procurement Saul - Senior Wolf who does all of the ordering for anything the Manor House or Pack needs, helps out with ordering for businesses in Pack but doesn't lead it, that is up to each individual family and business

Lisa - Madame Alpha Victoria's Assistant. Helps in all matters of duties with Madame Alpha and running the Pack and Manor House. Scheduling, meetings, Pack issues etc. Mid-level wolf in Pack

Robert - Architect in the Pack, mid level wolf and appears in his 50's though true age not mentioned yet. Graying light brown or dark blonde hair, slender and a bit taller.

Residents (human) of Whitefish, MT:

Elizabeth 'Beth' Porter - Waitress at Loula's Cafe and Lily's friendly acquaintance from growing up in Whitefish.

Aric and Kate King - Owners of Aric King's Whitefish Goldsmith where bought wedding rings and Lily's earrings

Grand Est Pack, near Billings MT:

Alpha Lisette Dubois - Female Alpha (unusual but not unheard of) of Grand Est Pack and friend and ally of the O'Connor Pack. Immigrated from Grand Est region of France with Pack 125+ years ago to Billings, Montana area and set up with the help of O'Connor Pack

Monsieur Alpha Raphael Dubois - Lisette's mate and Monsieur Alpha of the Grand Est Pack

Beta Sebastian - Level 5 and Top Beta of the Grand Est Pack who sparred with Dante when Lisette and company visited the Pack in October

Tri-State Pack, New York:

Alpha Council President Viktor Petrov. President of Alpha Council, and Alpha of Tri-State Pack in New York - Stands 6'5", dark hair. Aggressive. Lately has been leading Council and his supporting faction of North American Packs down darker, more dangerous and aggressive roads

Beta Dmitri Raeder - Top Beta and Level 5 for Tri-State Pack. Is a bully and one of the most dangerous wolfs in North America. Challenges Dante and is humbled by losing badly. Dante marked him by scooping out his left eye and raking his cheek and eye socket

Carlos Garza (human) - High-ranking senior member of Cosa Nostra crime syndicate and target of the raid and attack that Dante and Lily and the King of Prussia Pack made on a drug trade between him and Viktor's forces/man Ivan Kokorov. Was injured and captured at end of raid and interrogated/tortured for information before being executed.

Ivan Kokorov - High-ranking Beta of Viktor's Pack and in charge of the drug trade and operations in Philadelphia for Viktor. Was captured and tortured/interrogated by Dante, Lily and Astrid before being executed by Dante when they were finished with him.

Roman Stutkoph - Beta and Lieutenant of Viktor's Pack and working with the Quebec Pack on Arms Dealing and Smuggling. Captured, interrogated and executed by Dante and Lily in Quebec Operation.

Anatoly Krosch - Beta of Viktor's Pack and brother to Vasily Krosch. Both headed up the drug operation in Mexico City. Captured, interrogated and executed by Dante.

Vasily Krosch - Beta of Viktor's Pack and brother to Anatoly Krosch. Both headed up the drug operation in Mexico City. Captured, interrogated and executed by Dante.

Jesús Flores - Main boss of the drug cartel in Mexico City and fat and greasy. Worked with Viktor to supply drugs and money for his faction. Captured during operation, interrogated and executed.

María Sanchez - Woman who worked with Jesús Flores out of La Luna Azul nightclub in Mexico City and was in charge of the marijuana arm of the drug cartel's operation. Captured by Dante and Chimalli, interrogated and executed.

Pancho Villalobos - María's right hand man and in charge of the warehouse for the marijuana processing and distribution for the cartels drug ring. Captured during operation, interrogated and executed.

Crater Moon Pack near Pocatello, ID:

Alpha Thomas Grant - Alpha of Crater Moon Pack and ally to O'Connor Pack, Grand Est Pack and Yellowstone Pack. Lives outside of Pocatello southeast of Crater of the Moon Preserve and near the headwaters of the Snake River.

Madame Alpha Rebecca Grant - Mate to Thomas and Madame Alpha of the Crater Moon Pack. Skilled interrogator.

Beta Damian Grant - Brother of Thomas and Level 5 Beta of the Crater Moon Pack

Yellowstone Pack near Wyoming near Bozeman, MT:

Alpha Jerome - Alpha of Yellowstone Pack in Wyoming and ally to O'Connor Pack, Grand Est Pack, and Crater Moon Pack

Royal Pack, Order of Fenrir (initial Royal Pack companions of Dante and Lily; see below for more in Germany), Hohenzollern Castle near Bisingen, Germany:

Astrid Bonchance (Eriksdotter until meeting and mating Beta William Bonchance at Mount Royal Pack in Montréal) - Leader of Hellhounds which are the personal guard division of Royal Pack, the Order of Fenrir. Leader of Dante's and Lily's bodyguards from early in Book 2. 5'10" with blonde hair, ice-blue eyes and sharp angular features. Has mostly shaved head with long ponytail; runic tattoos on scalp, on cheeks under eyes like tears, and around neck like a collar. Blood-red armor head to toe made of hard leather, engraved/tooled, trimmed in black and gold, gold wolf's-heads on shoulders for attaching cape, twin crescent moons on breastplate. Wields twin short swords as well as pistols, .40 caliber. When resident in Germany also serves as General of Pack's armed forces, answering only to Dante and Lily.

Brynhild Johansdotter - Hellhound and member of Dante and Lily's personal guard of four she-wolves. High-ranking member of Royal Pack, Order of Fenrir (one of 3 Lieutenants under Astrid). Brown hair and similar height and build to Astrid build. Just like Astrid, has mostly shaved head, long ponytail, runic tattoos, etc,. Armor also identical to Astrid's. Wields multiple chakrams (multi-sized razor-sharp throwing discs) as well as pistols, again .40 caliber.

Freydis Andersdotter - Hellhound and member of Dante and Lily's personal guard of four. High-ranking member of Royal Pack, status same as Bryn's. Coppery-red hair and similar height and build to Astrid and Bryn. Mostly shaved head, long ponytail, armor identical to Astrid and Bryn's. Wields .40 caliber pistols and large bearded axe

Hilde OIsdotter - Hellhound and 4th member of Dante and Lily's personal guard of four. High-ranking member of Royal Pack, status same as Bryn's and Freydis'. Straight black hair and similar height and build to the other three. Mostly shaved head, long ponytail, armor identical to Astrid, Bryn's and Freydis'. Wields a large, two-handed Claymore sword and .40 caliber pistols.

Kootenai Pack near Kootenai National Forest, Idaho:

Dakota Wolfthorn - 6'3" and roughly 250lb. Alpha of Kootenai Pack and has long straight black hair, Native American coloring and features.

Aponi Wolfthorn - Madame Alpha of Kootenai Pack. Tall and slender, beautiful and elegant woman with straight black hair and Native American coloring and features.

Theron DeAngelo - Lead Beta level 5 of Kootenai Pack

Thunder Basin Pack near Thunder Basin National Grassland, Wyoming:Alpha Mary Winslow - Alpha of Thunder Basic Pack in Wyoming. Runs a large cattle ranch and is a petite blond firecracker and cowgirl. Unusually, not mated.

Zack Winslow - Lead Beta and Level 5 of Thunder Basin Pack

King of Prussia Pack an hour's drive from Philadelphia, PA:

Alpha Giovanni "Gio" Leone Valentini - Alpha of King of Prussia Pack. Family/bloodline traces back to one of the original 20 wolves in the original Lycan pack. Ancient allies and supporters of the First Champion and Great Love's bloodline which became the Royal Bloodline and Royal House/Pack. Allied once again with Dante and Lily and their reemergent Royal Bloodline and Pack. 6'7" tall and powerfully built with dark hair and the same piercing ice blue eyes as his sister. Gifted Dante with a Ninja H2 SX SE motorcycle and gear for Dante and Lily. Black and silver gloves, jacket with Luna's seal embroidered in silver on the back, pants etc Dianese with an AGV Sportmodular Carbon helmet with a Silver Crown graphic on it, and SIDI armored boots. Gifted Lily with black and red leather gear from Dainese with a blood red lily emroided on the back of her jacket, SIDI boots, and a matching AG Sportmodular Carbon helmet with an Emerald Crown on it.

Madame Alpha Sophia Antonia Valentini - Madame Alpha of King of Prussia Pack and Gio's mate. Olive-skinned and tall with rich red hair and chocolate eyes, classic Italian beauty.

Maria Valentini - Lead Beta and Level 5 of King of Prussia Pack and sister to Giovanni Valentini, Alpha of the Pack. 5'11" tall, very fit and strong with black curly long hair and ice blue eyes like her brother's.

Great Lakes Pack, Ann Arbor, MI:

Sean Jacobson - Senior Beta in the Great Lakes Pack, large wolf around 6'1" tall and 230 lbs with black hair and thick beard. Betrayed Dante and Lily and was trying to lead them into an ambush to be killed. Hellhounds killed him and his escort group at airport before disposing of bodies

Alpha Bruce - Old and quickly deceased Alpha of Great Lakes Pack, betrayed Lily and Dante and sided with Viktor, attempting to have them killed. Dante killed him by stabbing a lightning-charged clawed hand through his chest after assaulting the Pack House and cleansing the Pack of the traitor wolves.

Alpha Tammy - Old and also deceased Madame Alpha of the Great Lakes Pack, betrayed Lily and Dante by siding with Viktor and attempting to have them killed. Lily killed her while she was shifted in wolf form with her dual daggers through the chest.

Cain Levitt - Originally Lead Beta and Level 5 of Great Lakes Pack, became new Alpha after vetting by Dante and Lily once they'd attacked and cleansed the Pack.

Jessica Levitt - Mate of Cain's and the new Madame Alpha of the Great Lakes pack. Chestnut hair and standing 5'7" and graceful. Strong and striking, very intelligent and turned out to be a terrific Madame Alpha.

Mont Royal Pack, Montréal:

Alpha Camille Bastion - Alpha of the Mont Royal Pack, 5'9" and slender, long straight blonde hair, and green eyes a few shades lighter than Lily's, more of a sea green, with high cheekbones and a fair complexion

Adele Bastien - Lead Beta and Level 5 of the Mont Royal Pack and sister to Alpha Camille Bastien. She is tall and slender with short blonde hair and green eyes.

William Bonchance (formerly Bastien) - Cousin to Alpha Camillie of the Mont Royal Pack and mate to Astrid Bonchance (formerly Eriksdotter). Tall and slender with a gymnast's build, electronics and surveillance expert and Beta. Joins the Order of Fenrir Pack upon mating Astrid and subsequently travels with Dante and Lily's retinue and becomes a close friend of the couple.

(The former) Quebec Pack, Quebec City:

(After the execution of their leaders following a major battle, most surviving members of this Pack were also executed by the Mont Royal Pack, save for the few who were deemed salvageable and were invited to join the Mont Royal Pack.)

Alpha Vitale Couture - Alpha of the Quebec Pack, ally of Viktor and enemy of the Guardian Council. Is captured and interrogated by Dante and Lily before being executed.

Madame Alpha Naomi Couture - Madame Alpha and mate to Alpha Vitale of the Quebec Pack. Also is captured and interrogated by Dante and Lily before being executed.

Marc Bonum - Finance Head of the Quebec Pack and is captured and interrogated and executed by Dante and Lily in operation.

Stephan Portance (human) - Mayor's Aide working with Quebec Pack for arms smuggling.

Patrick Montague - Lead Beta and Level 5 of the Quebec Pack and captured, interrogated and executed by Dante and Lily in Quebec weapons smuggling operation.

12