The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 30

Story Info
A visit from the Grand Est Pack and allies are confirmed...
5.2k words
4.73
9.6k
13

Part 31 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to my editor Tex Beethoven for another amazing job and collaboration, thank you Tex you rock!!!

Book 1

Chapter 30

Late that afternoon Dr. Marc returned and released Dante from the clinic with some medications for preventing infection, as well as some painkillers to help manage the pain as he healed. Back in their suite, Lily had set him up in their bed and was tending to him, since he still couldn't move very well. She brought up food at dinnertime that Abigail and her staff had prepared for them in the kitchen, and they ate and watched a few movies while they rested in bed and Dante healed.

The next several days passed quickly as Dante recovered. He did a lot of sleeping, but also spent time finalizing everything for his new business. During his down time as well as the weeks leading up to this one, he had contacted several members of the Pack about working for him in his new venture and he now had a crew of 10 who would be on his payroll. They ranged from electricians to programmers to builders, as well as security experts for any number of jobs. He made it clear that since none of them were Enforcers, no one would be doing any guard or bodyguard duties and they wouldn't staff anyone's businesses or residences, but all other aspects of security would fall under their expertise. Between himself and his staff they could cover any security need.

Next week Lily would file all the necessary permits and applications and licenses and within a week of that, Silver Security Services would be up and running.

Odin and Ben had been so impressed with the system Dante had set up in his own home that they wanted an expanded version for the entire Pack. With a growing sense of concern regarding the rogues and the tone of the last few Alpha Conclaves, they decided to err on the side of caution and upgrade the Pack's security quietly, so it wouldn't be noticed. And what better way of achieving a low profile than by hiring Dante's fledgling in-house company?

So their first job would be to install and link together the remote setup that Dante had developed in all Pack homes, businesses and structures, which would automatically forward any alerts to the affected individuals as well as to Dante, Ben and Alpha Odin, so they could respond to the situation appropriately.

Dante had already patented and given Odin backup copies of his network security software. Lily was handling all the legal aspects for him, and would be assisting with preparing bids and other business dealings as well. Dante would head it all up, but Lily would also be a major player, and it would be their family business. It would also be good practice for her, and a platform to prove her independence and acumen for running the O'Connor family business.

This had been the longest that Lily and Dante had ever gone without making love. Dante was still torn up and healing in enough places it just wasn't a good move to be having sex. But by the time Thursday rolled around he was much better, and was able to move around fairly well, even if he was slower and stiffer than before.

Lily had been antsy and irritable all morning, and Dante knew through the bond she was struggling with her needs. He decided he was well enough to help her out in at least some fashion. When Lily came into the bedroom next, Dante spoke to her, "Baby, I can feel your need and I can tell what a hard time you're having. Let me take care of you, I'm healed enough now that I can help you out and make you feel better."

Lily chewed on her lip: she wanted to take him up on that so badly, but her caution at his still recovering and not wanting to stress him was stopping her in her tracks. "Dante, you're not healed yet, and you need your strength; I'm fine and we can wait until you're completely better."

Even though he was lying in bed flat on his back, Dante's face firmed up and he spoke commandingly to her, showing his dominance, which she was surprised to learn was unimpaired. "Lily Silvrash, this is not a request. I'm plenty capable of taking care of my mate's needs. Now strip off that skirt, drop your panties and jump up on this bed, kneel over my face and let me make you feel good!"

Lily shivered and bit her lip. She always loved when Dante became dominant; it stoked her passion and her wolf loved it. Then adding to that what he was telling her to do, and Lily was in motion and getting wet fast as she complied.

Dante was ready for her when Lily climbed on the bed and straddled his head. Dante was face to pussy and he could clearly see her engorged wet sex dripping with honey. He softly started to kiss and lick her inner thighs, taking his time heating her up. He knew she was already raring to go and aching, but he also knew the longer he drew this out the bigger her orgasm would be.

He licked slowly around her swollen lips, at first staying away from her clit and inner folds as she started to squirm above him and make those sexy and adorable whimpering and whining noises conveying her need for more. Dante's tongue dipped deeply inside her as he ran it around in circles, stirring her up as Lily gasped and ground down against his mouth, trying to get more inside of her. He used broad swipes of his tongue in and out of her and swooping up to lick her clit as well.

His hands were caressing her ass and dipping into the valley between her perfect cheeks and over her pucker, making her jerk in pleasure during each circuit. Dante's mouth worked over her dripping pussy for a long time, building her up steadily until Lily was vibrating and twitching and squirming around on top of him, she was so lost in the pleasure. She was climbing towards the very edge of climax and deciding it was time to push her over, Dante latched onto her clit, nibbling on it as he flicked the tip of his tongue over it repeatedly back and forth.

Just as she started to let go, he pushed a soaked finger firmly into her ass and Lily shattered. She let out a building combination of a roar and a scream that sounded almost like a wounded animal, as she completely flew apart before she began howling out her orgasm! Lily's back arched and she threw her head back as her hot juices covered Dante's mouth and jaw, dripping down him while she shook and jerked in the clutches of an immense orgasm.

Dante continued to finger her ass and suck on her clit, keeping her orgasm going without any letup. Lily was screaming and cursing in the throes of her passion. "Oh my goddess fuckkkkkkkk! I can't stop cumming, I'm tearing apart, oh FUCKKK!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Shit! Fuck me baby, ohhh suck my pussy and make me cummmmmmm!"

Lily continued on for several minutes before she finally started to slump, and Dante backed off and gently started placing kisses around and over her pussy, easing her down gently so she could relax into her recovery. Lily fell to the side, and after a bit of crawling and wiggling around, was curled up on his left side in her favorite spot.

"Ohhhh I needed that so badly, you were incredible, love! Thank you for that, I feel so much better, and all my stress is gone now."

Dante smiled at her, kissing her head. "You're welcome sweetie, but there is nothing to thank me for, I love doing that to you. It always turns me on like crazy and I love drowning in your scent as you fill my senses. You never need to thank me for loving you and taking care of you.

"I do however, need to thank you for taking care of me these past few days and helping me to recover, so I hope you enjoyed your down payment on that little debt," Dante smirked.

Lily nibbled on his chest in response, "There's repay. You're my mate and I'll always be here for you. What kind of woman would I be if I didn't? But in terms of repayment, while you owe me nothing, I'll gladly accept any love offerings you want to give me," Lily grinned, looking at him with a saucy attitude.

Dante smirked back, "I'll be sure to show the 'depth' of my thanks as soon as I've finished recovering."

***

Friday afternoon saw Lily and Dante loaded up in the truck and heading to their Cabin, Lily driving, for a change of scenery and to finish his healing over the weekend. Dante was back to about 75% and would start exercising gently today, and by Sunday should be above 95%. He should be fully back up to speed on Monday in time for the visit from the Grand Est Pack. Monday would be devoted fully to the visit, as well as Tuesday morning before escorting their visitors safely back off Pack lands, but the rest of the week would be back to their regular schedule.

The following week would be when Dante officially started up Silver Security Systems, or Triple S, for short. He would be balancing the business with Alpha Heir duties, plus Pack Enforcer duties as well. He still had several hours of training to undergo, but some of that fell within both the Pack Enforcer and Alpha Heir duties, so it overlapped. He also was training the pack in firearms and unarmed combat. But his afternoons would be split among his other responsibilities depending on the day.

They spent the weekend enjoying the Cabin, getting in some firearms training, as well as exercise for Dante, primarily stretching, to get him to get back into the swing of things. Dante even took the chance to sing and play for Lily on Saturday evening, and they were finally able to make love again. They made love several times over a few hours, catching up so to speak.

With new wolves coming into their lands, even though they were allies, Dante doublechecked the security system for the Cabin, including both weapons caches. He had stocked them fully during the previous weeks, and today they went over everything. In the garage was a backup MRAD and two Kimber Custom Carry pistols, as well as another pair of Spartans for him. Blades of different kinds, rope and other restraints, ammunition in massive quantities, as well as a couple M26 MASS automatic shotguns, and a few Heckler and Koch HK416's. Once again they were storing ammunition and lots of it, for each weapon cached here. The stock in the saferoom was similar but a bit smaller, and didn't have the MRAD and only one shotgun and two rifles, but enough ammunition for a small army as well as blades for each of them. Dante had also managed to finish up the improvements to Lily's truck, and had stashed another Kimber for Lily in the cab within easy reach, another set of Spartans, as well as an HK416 in a rollout case on rails, stored under the rear seat. Ammunition and several magazines were stored down there as well.

All this may seem like overkill, but this is how Dante always operated, and being prepared for the totally unexpected had already saved his life many times.

***

Sunday evening saw them back at the Manor House for dinner and to wrap up plans for the next morning. Alpha Odin had placed security on high alert, not because of any distrust of the Grand Est Pack, but because it would be unthinkable for they themselves to be attacked while they were visiting O'Connor territory. Ben and Sara as well as several other higher-ranking Betas would meet the caravan their visitors, who were driving over from the Billings area where that Pack called home. The O'Connor Pack delegation would meet them in Whitefish, then guide them to the compound and escort them in.

Alpha Odin and Madame Alpha Victoria, as well as Dante and Lily, would meet them in front of the Manor House and formally welcome them. They would have lunch with everyone, and then the four Alphas and the O'Connor Alpha Heir Pair would seclude themselves in meetings until the evening when they would have dinner, then their Grand Est guests would stay in guest rooms in the Manor House, and leave in the morning with Dante and Lily escorting them off the compound grounds and back into Whitefish.

Everything was set up and they were all ready for the visit tomorrow so Lily and Dante headed to bed and turned in for the night.

***

Late Monday morning, Dante and Lily were standing as a pair next to Odin and Victoria near the road in front of the Manor House. Behind them in a semi-circle were a dozen Pack Betas ready to welcome the Grand Est Pack. Ben and Sara's Jeep led the entourage in and parked at the curb, followed by three black SUV's.

Ben and Sara got out and joined their fellow Betas while the wolves from the visiting Pack exited their vehicles and lined up in a V formation, with a tall and attractive wolf at the apex. They all walked together towards Alpha Odin and Madame Alpha Victoria. They halted a polite distance from the O'Connor formation as Alpha Odin and Madame Alpha Victoria stepped forward to greet them.

Odin spoke in welcome, "Lisette and Raphael, it's so good to see you both again, thank you for coming and welcome to the O'Connor Pack Compound. It's been far too long since we've had you and the Grand Est Pack here to visit. I'd like to introduce you to my daughter and her mate, the new Alpha Heirs to our Pack."

As Odin spoke, Lisette smiled and stepped forward to embrace him, reinforcing the common knowledge that between these two Packs there was no tension or disharmony.

When Odin mentioned Dante and Lily, they stepped forward together.

Lisette turned and looked at the giant of a man that was Dante, and his beautiful but petite mate Lily, her eyes a little wide.

Odin spoke, "Alpha Lisette, Monsieur Alpha Raphael, this is our daughter Lily, you've met her before, and this is her mate Dante Silvrash. He found Lily seemingly by accident and joined our Pack about 4 months ago; he's been a welcome addition. Luna couldn't have picked a better mate for our daughter."

Dante extended his hand politely as Lisette took it and shook, looking into his eyes to emphasize her amity. When she saw their distinctive color, something tickled at the back of her mind.

She looked up at Dante and released his hand before exchanging a hug with Lily, then responding. "It's a pleasure to meet you Dante, and it's very nice to see you again Lily, it's been several years. Congratulations to you both on your recent mating, and may Luna bless your union. I am not familiar with the Silvrash line, where did you come from?"

Dante shook Raphael's hand and greeted him before responding to Lisette's question. "To tell you the truth, I'm not sure, Madame Alpha. I was an orphan who grew up in the human world knowing nothing about my parents or my lycan heritage until I met Lily. I was found as an infant with my name attached to me on the steps of St. Peter's orphanage in Boston over 25 years ago. Although I now know I am lycan, I still know nothing of my heritage."

Hearing Dante's thumbnail of his upbringing, especially his recent ignorance of even being lycan visibly shocked Lisette and those around her. Just as with Lily and her Pack a few months ago, Lisette and the Grand Est Pack couldn't believe it. "I have never heard of something like that happening, it's inconceivable!"

Dante shook his head mirthfully, "So far as I know, nobody else has ever heard of it either, so you're not the first to react this way."

Lisette laughed a little, "Fair enough. I'm sorry you had to grow up as you did, and I suspect it's a painful story, but you have now found a beautiful and loving mate and you now have a Pack, now so it has worked out well in the end, I think."

They chatted a bit longer before going inside and heading into the dining hall for lunch. Lisette and Raphael, as well as their Level 5 and top Beta Sebastian, joined them at the head table. Abigail had outdone herself with an incredible venison stew in home baked sourdough bread bowls and small servings of French onion soup that had been individually baked to seal cheese crusts over the top of the ceramic dishes they were served in. Everyone loved the food and dug in, eating heartily and talking light-heartedly throughout the meal.

The principals moved into a large conference room after lunch, and got down to business. Odin and Victoria, and Dante and Lily, brought Lisette and Raphael up to speed on how Dante had come into their lives and how he had saved Lily's life just before she possibly saving his, and how the pair had discovered Dante was a lycan and that they were foreordained mates.

Odin and Victoria moved on to discussing some of the troubling things they had detected during the past several conclaves.

Lisette agreed with their suspicions even though they were vague, and added a few observations of her own.

They got to the recent rogue attack and went through the details of what little information they had learned so far.

When Lisette heard how many rogues there had been in the ambush, she gasped and said to Dante, "Even given the severe injuries you sustained, the fact that you took out those 20 wolves is an unheard of feat, and one you can certainly be proud of!"

Dante nodded respectfully before taking Lily's hand and glancing at her, responding to her silent reminder through the bond that he'd also had failings in the incident. "Thank you and yes, I was glad to have been able to neutralize the threat, but it needn't have happened. I should have waited for the rest of my squad and my Pack support, and I shouldn't have been so overconfident. My mate has explained to me the error of my ways, and it's a mistake I won't be making again. I'll remain on her good side by heeding such wisdom next time. She claims she would hate to lose me!"

Lisette laughed at that, "A smart man, and one who seems to be learning quickly as well. Lily, you have done well to train him so well and so quickly. You have my admiration for your... shall we say 'techniques' for convincing him to listen to what's best for him."

Lily smiled and glanced at Dante with a saucy look on her face, "Thank you, he arrived already showing a healthy dose of respect, as well as being quite romantic. But I admit I've loved what it takes to have him see my side of things and listen to his mate. It's been a most 'rewarding' experience." Lily leered and grinned at her mate as he also had a bit of lust on his face.

Lisette smiled knowingly at them, "Well, getting back to the matter at hand, the past few months and even as recent as a few weeks ago, we've seen evidence of, and even seen a few rogues sniffing around our territory too. Nothing like your attack, but all the same it is noteworthy. With your recent additional information, it leads us to some concerns. I believe we're meeting with you today because you wish our two Packs to be closely allied in whatever lies ahead, and I'm heartily in favor of that."

Odin and Victoria nodded to each other before Odin responded, "Thank you for that, Alpha Lisette. There is something mysterious going on, and we need to be united in our response."

The two Alpha leaders clasped hands, and there was a sense in the room that something momentous had just been established.

Lisette immediately turned practical. "Before we discuss this alliance further, I'd like to bring up a concern of my own. To illustrate the problem I'd like to pause our deliberations and gain consent for a sparring exhibition. You know my cousin Sebastian is my top Beta and Level 5; he is acknowledged by us all as our best fighter. I'd like Dante to consent to sparring with him."

Dante looked to Alpha Odin for guidance. Odin nodded minutely to Dante, indicating he should agree.

They proceeded to the Training Hall where Sebastian knew through his own Pack's bond to meet them. He and Dante squared off. Dante removed his shirt and the symbol on his chest became visible, along with his ripped and incredible body.

When Lisette saw the symbol, she paused and once again something tickled at the back of her mind. The same thing had happened when she had first seen his unique eyes as well. She sensed that those eyes and this symbol were pieces of a puzzle, but she couldn't get a handle on what they meant.

12