The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lily finished speaking, a roar from the crowd reverberated throughout the grounds as everyone howled and yipped and cheered for the homecoming of their King and Queen. Lily mentally nudged Dante to strut his stuff.

Show them their King's power, my love. They've waited for so long. Show them who the Silver Guardian is: it will bolster them and give them hope.

Dante smirked, knowing how his feisty mate liked him to show off every once in a while, but he also agreed with her intent. He stepped to the open space in the center of the Dais and gathered his power, then he entered his War God state, beginning to glow a bright blue-white before letting out a thunderous roar that shook the very castle walls as it echoed through the land, proclaiming the King had come home. The Pack howled in excitement before once again going to one knee and respectfully baring their throats in submission. Dante hadn't gone completely into his altered state... he certainly didn't want to kill anyone today... so unassisted, he was able to rein his power back in and return to normal.

The Royal Couple's getting acquainted remarks completed, Astrid and Hilde came up to guide them off the platform and lead them into the Castle.

***

Astrid led Dante and Lily through various hallways and into the Great Hall, then over to the entrance to their tower. The door to the tower was laminated to look like an ancient wooden door, but sandwiched within the laminate was a solid chromoly steel plate with embedded electronic sensors, making it an impregnable vault door that only Dante and Lily and other members of the Pack could open to gain access to their office. The DNA-recognizing software had already been programmed to recognize the Royals, but to be certain of this, Dante, Lily and finally Astrid took turns lightly pushing to open the door before Astrid led them up some winding stairs to their office. The round office was done in rich reds, gold and creams, making it warm and inviting despite parts of the original stone walls showing, and antique Persian rugs covered the majority of the stone floor. There was a great stone hearth off to one side for warmth when it got cool, and an ornately carved cherrywood desk in a massive U-shape, large enough for both Dante and Lily to face each other and work simultaneously while seated in plush distressed brown leather executive chairs. There were a few leather-covered chairs off to the side of the desk to accommodate anyone meeting with the King and Queen, flanked by two matching sofas for additional seating. There were several large monitors on each side of the desk for Dante and Lily's work, and banks of powerful computers as well.

Astrid then led them through another door in the back of the room that was the same as the one at ground level. She explained that this one would open only for Dante and Lily and their Hellhound Guards, for security. While the office was open to anyone in the Pack, their private quarters were off limits to everyone except for Hellhounds and people being willingly escorted by Hellhounds. Yes, willingly: the sensors were even sophisticated enough to detect whether an otherwise authorized wolf was unconscious or being coerced. And the screening was thorough; even the Royals' cleaning and other personal services were provided exclusively by Hellhounds. All the windows in the tower had been covertly replaced with multi-inch thick bulletproof (and even bombproof) glass for additional security. They climbed up another course of stairs to the second floor. (This would be called the third floor in the United States, but in Germany as in much of Europe, the ground floor was called just that, and the one above it was called the first floor, or more literally, der erste Stock, the translation for Stock being 'elevated floor', a different term than the one used for a ground floor.)

They entered into the lower level of their living quarters, this level being their personal library and living room. One side of the room was lined from floor to ceiling in beautiful cherrywood bookshelves with brass railings running along the top to support the cherrywood and brass rolling ladder. The shelves were filled with books old and new, many of which were first editions and very old.

Again, much of the original architecture had been left in place, and the stone construction was again displayed as often as possible. (Well, the 1850 reconstruction original anyway, not the 1454 enlargement/reconstruction; in fact the original castle dated back as far as 1061, if not earlier.) There were ancient tapestries portraying scenes of wolves, forests, and the moon and night sky which had been preserved from the original collection which had been gathered while the Royal Bloodline had still been alive. There were beautiful stained-glass pieces mounted behind the bulletproof glass, casting a multitude of colors into the room. Once again, Persian rugs covered much of the floor for warmth and comfort. There was a large overstuffed leather couch, which caused Lily to nudge Dante and give him a sexy leer as they both recalled all the fun they'd had on their couch in their Cabin. Against one wall was a large cherrywood entertainment stand filled with the latest electronics and a massive curved UHD TV. There were also a number of high-backed armchairs stationed near the library section.

Astrid led them over to one of the bookcases which doubled as a hidden door, again for security, and showed them the mechanism to open it to provide access to the final winding staircase that led to the top floor and their bedroom and bathroom. In keeping with the theme of the previous two levels, much of the original architecture and in this case the steeply pointed ceiling and dark woodwork had been kept intact. The room was done in the same colors as the office and living room below, with an exquisite and very old hand-carved canopy bed done again in cherrywood, and with black silk sheets just like they had at the O'Connor Compound. Next to it was a matching pair of bassinettes for their two children to sleep in when they were born, and a cherry changing station large enough to accommodate both children (and both parents) at once. There were matching hand carved cherrywood dressers (also ancient) for their clothes, as well as a large walk-in closet. As with the other rooms, most of the stone flooring was covered in thick, plush Persian rugs for their comfort. Mounted on the wall was another curved and massive UHD TV. There was a walled-off corridor leading to the bathroom, done in cherrywood paneling with a hand-carved and again ancient vanity for Lily, as well as the jewelry cabinet that had been shipped here from their suite in the O'Connor Compound. With it had arrived much of their clothes and other possessions as well. Astrid explained that much of the furniture here had been used by members of the Royal Bloodline until the tragedy of a thousand years ago and had been carefully preserved over the centuries until it could be used by the Silver Guardian foretold in the Prophecy.

Dante and Lily walked through the arched entryway to the corridor leading to their bathroom. The bathroom was done in white marble with cherrywood accents and gold fixtures. There was a large his and her sink mirror set, as well as a sunken jacuzzi tub and a walk-through shower; that included an overhead rain feature, many different showerheads, and even a towel warmer. It had been remodeled to be very like the bathroom in their Cabin back in Montana, and they instantly felt at home.

Once Astrid finished showing them everything, she gave a little speech before leaving them alone.

"Today is for you and the rest of us to rest. Take some time to unpack and get comfortable in your new home. Tomorrow is when everything really begins, although tonight there will be a huge feast in the Great Hall. Tomorrow we'll hold the ceremony when you two form your Pack Bonds with each of the Pack members. Tomorrow is also when the Pack Doctor will perform a checkup on Lily for her pregnancy. We'll see you tonight: I'll come and get you when it's time. Again, I'm thrilled that you're here, my beloveds, if I may again be so bold."

Suddenly Dante and Lily were alone in their new quarters without much to do except to take it all in. It was overwhelming, but they were doing their best to deal with it all.

"Dante, this is just incredible, isn't it? It's almost like a fairytale in some ways. We finally have our own Pack to take care of, not just a few members living and traveling with us. And now we're living in an actual Castle! Fortunately we've had some time to adjust to being the Silver Guardian and the Great Love, and even to a degree Queen and King of the Lycan race. But now that it's staring us in the face, it feels so much more real. It's a lot to take in, and a lot of responsibility."

Dante smiled at his mate and gave her a reassuring hug and deep kiss.

"Yes it is baby, but it's one we're both up for. Our Pack needs this, our race needs this, and it is our sacred duty, given us by Luna Herself. This is something we have to do, but as long as we have each other we won't fail, and we'll grow into the rulers we need to be. We must be fair and as often as we are able to be kind, but we must also be firm and have an iron resolve. The road to eradicating the darkness from our species and uniting everyone under our banner will be a very long and bloody one, but it is ours to tread. Throughout, we'll progress side by side with our Pack supporting and fighting for us each step of the way. Yes, it's a grave responsibility and a heavy burden, and there's a piece of me that longs for the simple life we used to have, but this is our reality and we're both ready for it; Luna Herself has told us this is true, so it must be so. But on a less portentous note..."

With that, Dante leaned down and spent several delightful minutes kissing his mate and heating her up. When they finally broke the kiss, Lily's eyes were smoky and full of lust.

"I think it's time for us to christen the room, my beloved," she purred. "Would you strip me down and make love to me now? It's been far too many hours since I've had you, and we're finally alone in our new castle."

Dante smiled lasciviously at his mate before he slowly and sensually started to... as she called it... strip her down. When she was finally down to just her tiny little red G-string, he dropped to his knees and buried his face in her womanhood, breathing deeply the rich and spicy sweet musk of his lover and mate. Dante used his teeth to grasp one of the thin strings of her remaining garment and pulled the soaked garment down her legs for Lily to step out of.

It was then Lily's turn to strip her mate, and like he'd done, she went slowly and sensually as she caressed off each garment, one at a time. She unclasped his wolf's head ponytail holder so she could run her fingers through his long, black hair. She paused at his temple and lovingly stroked the pure silver streak that was there, then ran her fingers through his hair.

"We now have matching marks from Luna's blessing. It looks so handsome on you Dante, and it makes you look so distinguished, so very much my King and Champion."

Lily took his hand and led him to the large four-poster canopy bed, which she climbed onto before turning around and bending over backwards, steadying herself with one of the sturdy wooden posts at the corners. She gazed back over her head, her eyes blazing in lust.

"Come to me my King, take me and give me all your power and virility. I'm not fragile even as pregnant as I am, and I want your power right now. Own me and devour me, make me feel your desire to the depths of my soul."

Dante was past hard by this point, and he stalked into the bed as inside of him his wolf vied for dominance, wanting to take a leading role in claiming his mate. He let a bit of his power out as he ran his hands down her back and ass and little pleasurable pops of energy stroked her skin to excite her. Dante's fingers next dove into his mate's welcoming depths as her juices ran over them and out of her in a steady hot stream. He found her G-spot and began stroking and rubbing on it, tapping a complex rhythmic pattern before twisting them in and out as she began panting and moaning in pleasure. Then he did it all again. Dante kept at this for several minutes until Lily was just on the precipice, then he sent a strong jolt through his fingers directly into her G-spot and forced her over the edge. Lily's back arched as she screamed and sprayed her fluids all over her lover's hand as she lost herself to the ecstasy.

Dante withdrew his fingers, and without giving her a chance to come down, he sank his shaft to the hilt inside of her as once again Lily screamed in bliss. He began pumping himself into her slowly at first, before he built up to a savage pace and catapulted Lily time after time into heaven as he ripped his pleasure from his mate just as she'd asked for. He was finally getting close himself after a seeming eternity of sending his mate repeatedly over the edge, and he fisted his hand in her hair, pulling her head back as he reached around with his other hand and grabbed her breast before sinking himself as deep as possible into her depths before savagely biting her mating mark and simultaneously exploded inside of her, flooding Lily's pussy with his seed until it back-splashed through her swollen lips and around him.

Lily had been toppled over her final peak when Dante bit her and she felt his cum splash inside her, and her body went taut as she shrieked out her pleasure and the walls seemed to vibrate with her power.

When they were both sated, Dante grabbed Lily and pulled her upright to his chest, holding her tightly against himself before eventually he turned them both and laid them on their sides. Still joined, Dante snuggled her head against his chest. No words were required as they held each other and drifted off to sleep.

***

Many hours later, Dante and Lily were awakened by insistent knocking at their door. They got up and donned silk robes, silver for Dante and green for Lily, and answered the door to find Astrid, who had a smirk on her face.

"Well that didn't take long, hahaha. Now the entire Pack knows what my husband and I and my three closest companions already knew. Our King and Queen are passionately in love, and they have the most effective way known to Lycan kind of trumpeting their love from behind closed doors."

Lily and Dante both blushed, but were by now used to Astrid's raunchy side and could only smile at their closest friend. Lily decided she could be a bit cheeky in reply.

"What can I say? This Queen needed to be laid by her King in her new Castle to begin the christening process. There are many rooms needing to be christened, but fortunately we now have a lifetime to do it in. We'll try not to scare the Pack too often with our lovemaking, and when the children get older we'll make sure they aren't scarred by Mommy and Daddy's carnal relations."

Dante and Astrid nearly fell over laughing at the outrageous statement and could hardly breathe for over a minute as they both continued laughing loud and long. When Astrid was able to compose herself, she responded.

"Lily my Queen, don't be surprised if a few curious she-wolves come sniffing around the stud over here, wondering what he could have done to you to prompt the kinds of sounds coming from the tower this afternoon. Dante, in his very first day, is already building quite the legend. In addition to that little display of power in the courtyard, which was very hot by the way, the sounds coming from the tower where his Queen was locked away with him are bound to pique some interest."

Lily got a saucy, hot look on her face.

"I'll gladly put any bitch who comes sniffing around my man in her place. I may be pregnant, but I can still beat the shit out of anyone in our Pack except for the King. They'll do well to remember that."

Astrid chuckled again, knowing full well Lily could back up that claim, having seen her Queen in action time and again. She got down to why she'd awakened the couple.

"Ok ok ok, back to the matter at hand. It's time for you two to start getting ready; the feast will begin in an hour, and you both need to be on time, since nobody will be permitted a single bite or nary a sip until you arrive. I've got your clothes for tonight right here."

With that, she handed them each a garment bag.

"I'll return in an hour with another Hellhound to escort you down. For formal occasions such as tonight's, you'll always require an escort of myself when possible, plus at least one additional Hellhound as your personal guard. Depending on the situation maybe even more, but never fewer than two. As things calm down and we begin settling into business as usual, you'll normally have either just me or another Hellhound to act as your aid and guard, and we can be more relaxed. Tonight and tomorrow however, decorum matters, so please bear with us. You have to remember that you two are THE Alpha King and THE Alpha Queen of our entire Lycan race, and you have both been blessed by our Mother Goddess Luna in person, something that's never before happened in recorded history. There'll always be some pomp and ceremony, so try and be patient. I know you're new to this, but it matters both to our Pack and to our species, so hang in there."

Dante turned and set the garment bags down before he returned and gave Astrid a hug.

"Thank you Astrid, and yes, we both understand. We aren't fully used to it yet, but I think we will be soon enough. That said, we'll rely on you just as we rely on each other to keep us grounded. We hope never to become snobbish like many Royalty become. We can't stand that, and we wish to be kind and perceptive leaders who are fair and just. Don't ever let all this pomp go to our heads. We'll be counting on you and the rest of the Hellhounds and our Pack to give us a heads up whenever we fuck up."

Astrid smiled warmly and proudly at her rulers before she nodded her head and took her leave.

Dante and Lily shrugged off their robes, headed into the bathroom and turned on the massive walk-through shower, setting it to a nice steamy hot setting with the rain falling and most of the showerheads going. Once they were clean they walked out and dried each other off with the warm towels. (Man, were those towel warmers a nice luxury!) Dante went to the sink to shave with his straight razor as Lily began to dry and style her hair. Dante opened up the two garment bags and found a tuxedo made in Italy, black with red highlights, for himself, and an emerald-green silk gown for Lily, embroidered with silver details of lilies and wolves that would look stunning on her. It was form-fitting with a sweetheart neckline and it covered her shoulders and pooled around her feet. Dante made a note to be extra cautious helping his mate down the stairs and walking tonight so in her gravid state she wouldn't trip . A while later they were both dressed in their formal best and sporting all their best jewelry and were ready not a moment too soon, as they heard a knock on their door.

They opened the door to find Astrid and Bryn in their formal armor polished perfectly, and ready to escort them down to the Great Hall where the feast was set to begin. Astrid and Bryn both smiled at the couple before Astrid spoke, formally this time.

"Good evening my King and Queen, you both look wonderful. If you're ready, we shall escort you down to the Great Hall for the commencement of tonight's festivities."

Dante broke character and hugged Astrid while Lily hugged Bryn before Lily put her face back on and responded.

"Thank you both, and we think you both look wonderful as well. We are indeed ready, and we are pleased to be escorted to the Great Hall."

1...345678