The Sim - First Date

Story Info
Intimacy issues are solved with anal on the first date.
2.3k words
4.27
27.8k
22
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The other one of my mind control stories, also years old. Unaware control this time. Not really sure what direction I was taking with the tone in this one. It's weird. Also, obviously anal.

*****

"So I was thinking about a kind of unaware type of control this time Simone. I want to be able to control people's actions by pushing my thoughts out at them, but I want this control to be subtle? Like, when I give someone an idea, I want them to think they came up with it and to rationalize it any way they can. I want people to believe they have their own motivations for doing what I make them do. Oh and get rid of the free use elements for this setting"

"You want to have some control then? Alright James, I'll set it up, anyplace you care to start?"

"Can I get straight to the action? Put me in a girls place after we've had a nice date."

"Not one to mince words then, alright James, have fun."

Reality seeps away again, my vision blurs at the edges and slowly blacks out before slowly returning.

I find myself in a classy looking apartment, tastefully decorated sitting on a couch next to a stunningly beautiful blonde. She's got shoulder length wavy hair, it looks like something that you'd wear to the beach and doesn't really suit the elegant black pencil dress she's wearing, but when someone is that beautiful, anything looks good on them.

"Uh hi, Earth to James? Are you receiving?" she said, waving her hands in front of my face.

Shit, I didn't know her name, is it even possible to ruin a date in a simulation? I just threw out the first thing I could think of and hoped the Sim would play along.

"Yeah, sorry Gwen, just got woozy there for a second, I'm alright now."

Gwen furrows her brow. "Uh alright, you're OK now though?"

"Yeah no really, I don't know what that was." It's time to test things out then I suppose.

I think hard 'you really like me and hope I make a move,' directing the thought at her. Gwen's expression subtlety changes. There's a slight wistfulness in her look now. I lean in to kiss her, she mirrors me and leans forward to meet me half way. We spend a minute making out before I place my hand on her thigh, below her dress and start slowing inching it up to snake beneath it. I make it up to her inner thigh before she pulls away suddenly.

"Hey, wow, slow it down."

Shit, that was unexpected, but after a seconds thought I think to myself this Sim really is quite clever. If everything went my way I'd never get a chance to use the control so it puts some roadblocks in the way so I can have some fun creatively problem solving my way through. After a moment I think I've got something that can work.

'Gwen, you've got some intimacy issues so you avoid having regular sex with guys until at least the fifth date. But you think anal is less intimate so you always offer up your ass to guys on the first date.'

Gwen speaks up again as I finish the thought. "Listen James, before we go any further I need to say something. I'm not really comfortable having regular sex on the first date, I just think it's something special that should be done later on." I play along and look downcast, she grabs my hand and gets a playful look in her eyes. "But that doesn't mean we can't do anything. If you want, you can fuck my ass instead."

Giddy with how well the Sim is working I eagerly nod. "Anal on the first date. Wow. That's kinda intense. Girls don't generally do that."

Gwen steps back off the couch, unzips her pencil dress and slowly slides it down her lithe body. "Yeah well, I'm not like most girls."

"How does that work out for you though? I mean, how do guys react when you tell them?"

"Some guys call it quits then and there, most guys get really excited - God, what the deal with guys and anal anyway? Most of the time they act like a kid in a candy store when I tell them. I've never thought of it as a big deal though. But not many guys stick around after the first few dates." A melancholic expression briefly crosses Gwen's face. "I kinda like it this way though, it means I never get too close to anyone," she adds quietly.

"Do you ever get worried about what people say if guys started telling others what you're like?"

Gwen slinks over to me, stopping between my legs and begins working my stiff cock out of my trousers. "No, fuck what those people think. If they want to have a go at me for what I'm like let them, besides, it helps me ID the ones to keep out of my life. "

Gwen finally manages to fish out my thick eight inch cock from my pants and eyes it for a second before turning around. She bends over slightly and presents her ass to me. She stands like that for a few seconds before turning her head back around to look at me. "Well what are you waiting for? Do you need an official invitation or something?"

Gulping, I reply with a smile "I mean, that'd be nice."

Rolling her eyes Gwen reaches back around with her hands and grabs her cheeks. She slowly spreads them and gives me a perfect view of her asshole and pussy. She's literally dripping wet, thick strands of it hang down from her pussy making so appetizing. Another time I think to myself. "I, Gwen of the House Cromwell hereby give you permission to enter my asshole," she says with an exaggerated posh accent.

"What, just like this? Don't you want to grab some lube or maybe get me wet with your mouth? Won't it be uncomfortable if I go in raw?"

"Aren't you just a nervous nelly, no it's fine honestly, I've had lots of practice so I'll be OK as long as you take your time."

Despite what she's just said I still rub the head of my cock around her asshole a bit, trying to smear my precum around it.

Gwen must have felt the liquid warmth being rubbed on her ass because she turned back. "What are you doing? I told you I'd be fine."

"I know, but I still wanted to do that for my benefit okay?"

Gwen gives me a warm smile and turns her face away. While I'm still rubbing the head of my cock on her asshole, she suddenly lowers herself down and I feel the head of my cock slip inside her eager asshole. It feels like heaven, having her muscles wrap around my cock and slide their way down. Gwen didn't stop here, she kept lowering herself further and further down onto my dick. It took less than ten seconds before she had worked her way down to the base. Christ if this was her version of slow what did she think fast meant?

"Holy shit your ass feels amazing, I love the way it feels on me."

"L word already? Easy on there James, don't make this out to be more than it is." She starts bouncing up and down on my lap. Gwen's good at this, she expertly bounces up to the perfect height every time, high enough to keep the head of my cock still buried in her ass without it slipping out before slamming down and having her asshole swallow my cock down to the base.

It's amazing that even without lube her asshole just glides up and down my dick, hugging it tight the whole time. I feel a wet warmth on my balls and it takes me a moment to realize it's her pussy juice dripping down onto me. I reach around her hips so I can rub her pussy and give her some relief. But I only manage to touch her there for a second before she grabs my wrist and pulls my hand away. It comes away drenched. "James. No. Even if it's not sex, I still can't have you touch me there, not so soon," she says without turning around. Her tone's strange, I struggle to figure it out. I nod even though she can't see me and turn my attention back to her asshole.

I start meeting her bounces half way and keep at this for a few minutes before trying to change positions. "Gwen can you turn around, I want you to ride me cowgirl."

"I prefer it this way."

'Gwen, you want to turn around and face me'

"Please Gwen?"

"Alright," she says in a quiet voice.

She finally pulls herself all the way off my cock for the first time and faces me. She so beautiful and vulnerable it almost hurts. I can't stand the way she struggles to meet my eyes. I think I may have made a mistake setting up the scenario.

Before I can think on it any more, Gwen climbs up on the couch and plants her feet to either side of me. She lowers herself down, guiding me into her backside all the while. I don't watch. I can't, my eyes are glued to her face. Her eyes dart back and forth, she chews on her lip lightly, she swallows nervously. Christ, she's so fucking beautiful, how is she so nervous?

"Hey, eyes down here champ, the views better," she eventually says.

"Doubt it," I say. She grabs my head in both hands and tilts my head down. I let her guide my face away. Her pussy is still soaking wet and drooling thickly. Her juice is trailing to her ass then down my cock. It's hardly necessary with how easy it is to enter her ass but it makes her asshole feel so much slicker now. She slams herself all the way down in one go suddenly. I groan involuntarily.

Gwen leans forward and wraps her arms around my neck, hugging me tight. She leans her head against my neck and starts bouncing up and down again.

"I can't believe you're letting me do this on our first date, this is insane," I whisper. "I don't think you realize how much I love this."

I can't see her face but she sounds strange again. "Well you're in luck, I'm an anal only girl for the second, third, and fourth date too. A real all you can ass fuck buffet for four nights, so get as much use out of me as you can while you can." She says while rhythmically bouncing up and down without pause.

The filthy talk should get me off, but the way she says it just pulls at my heart instead. I'm not sure if I like the direction Simone is taking this in.

"What about the fifth?"

"Well, I tell guys I want to do vaginal on the fifth date. I mean, I don't really, but I just say that to see how they react. Most guys don't come back for a fifth time... Listen, James, if you really like anal, come back to see me a few more times, I'm into it too and I'm up for whatever you've got in mind as long as it involves my ass. You can do whatever you want to it, I don't have many limits these days. Just don't come back a fifth time OK?"

My throat closed up a little. "You really don't want to see me a fifth time? Just four dates and goodbye?"

"Isn't that what you want? An easy girl that'll let you pump her ass full of cum without complaint, a girl you can dump with no strings attached? I mean I'm literally giving you permission to pump and dump me, a chance to use my asshole like a cheap whore and leave, most guys would kill for that."

My throat tightens up a little more. "Don't say that," I said. "And I'm not like most guys," I echoed back at her.

"We'll see," she said. "James I need to you really start fucking my ass. Show me how much you like it, don't be afraid to be rough," she said, lowering her voice to a whisper.

She raises herself so just the tip of my dick is still inside and holds herself there. I don't know what to feel, so decide to just lose myself in her body.

With the couch underneath me to bounce off of, I start to really piston into her asshole, feverishly fast, balls deep every time. 15 minutes of rabid assfucking continues before I feel and see Gwen spasm and twitch on me, she was cumming from anal and I was in love. The muscle contractions of her ass from her orgasm set me off too and I blew my load inside her soon afterwards. We sat there for long minutes as I grew soft inside her before she abruptly got off me. Gwen grabbed some nearby wet wipes and wiped away the cum leaking from her asshole. Despite the pounding it took, it didn't look any worse for wear. Surprising me, Gwen reached back with her hands and pulled her cheeks open again, showing me her asshole. It pulled open too, gaping slightly and looking a little red and puffy.

"How's the view? Enjoy the aftermath?" she said with forced humor.

"Why are you doing that?"

"Doing what?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. It looks amazing. I can't believe it looks as good as it does after all that."

"Yeah like I said, I've had a lot of experience." Gwen walked off toward the bathroom. "I had fun James, but I've sorta got some stuff to take care of, do you think you could leave and lock up while I shower?" she said over her shoulder.

"Do you mind if I stuck around for a little while?"

She half turned her head. "OK."