The Sim - Mistreating the Boss

Story Info
Mindcontrolling your boss into being an anal whore.
3.3k words
4.21
57.6k
59

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Anal, as usual and involves humiliation, nonconsent/reluctance and mind control. I wrote this like two years ago, it was one of two types of mind control story I did, one was aware control and the other unaware control. I don't really like it that much but hey, maybe someone gets a kick out of it.

Anyway we're back to the Sim setting as well. It occurred to me that my naming convention of the Sim series was kinda terrible and unappealing so I'll be dropping it for the most part now.

*****

"Hey Simone, I'd like to set up another custom scenario outside of this Free Use setting. I want to be able to control people's actions by speaking commands but I want this control to be something they're aware of. Like, I could make someone do something they typically wouldn't want to do, or would hate to do, but find themselves unable to resist the impulse to obey and cognizant of the fact that their actions aren't their own."

Simone replies "Oooh, OK, sounds kinky. As you wish Master, any setting you want to start in at?"

"How about at work this time."

"Sure thing, compiling now."

~

The now routine sensation of my vision dimming and coming back hits me again. When my vision cleared, I found myself at work in my shared office space at my marketing firm. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. My boss Diana was all I was thinking about. It wasn't because she was hot, I mean she was a smoking 40 something but it was mainly the fact I just wanted to get some kind of revenge, even if it wasn't real. She treated everyone like dirt, made the entire team miserable and practically no one could stand her including the senior partners. The only reason anyone tolerated her was the money she made the company. She really was a genius when it came to marketing and she did actually have a thing or two to teach the guys working under her. But it'd been getting worse lately, she'd gotten another pay rise and seemed to rub it in all our faces, driving around in a new car worth more than what I'd make in a year or two, wearing designer everything and generally acting all superior, I desperately wanted to take her down a peg.

I immediately made my way over to Diana's office, let myself in and locked the door behind me which immediately got an annoyed look out of her. "Jacobs, did you just lock the door? This better be good."

"Oh it is. Diana, I want you to hike up your skirt, take off whatever you're wearing under there and masturbate while you suck me off."

Complete shock overtook her face before being replaced by disgust and anger. "Jacobs I don't know if you've just had a mental break or what but I'm going to give you three seconds be-" but before she could finish her sentence, she found herself getting off her chair and kneeling down in front of me and following my instructions to the letter. She hiked up her skirt to show off the stylish black lace panties she wore with wide eyed bafflement. The sight was enough to get me going and I pulled out my hardening cock right in front of her face.

"I d-don't, what's happening? I-I," Diana stammered.

"Simple really, you have to do what I tell you to. Like this, suck." And just like that she took my offered cock into her mouth and dutifully began bobbing her head, swirling her tongue around my shaft and expertly blowing me while reaching her other hand between her legs and masturbating. Kinda doubted the real Diana would actually be this good but hey I wasn't complaining.

She continued blowing me for about a quarter of an hour before I finally felt myself starting to cum so I gave her a quick command. "When I cum on your face, you're going to cum as well. In fact, from now on, the feeling of having your face drenched will make you orgasm." Eh, I was feeling generous. "Now stick out your tongue."

I pulled my cock out and started jerking off onto her face as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue obediently while wearing a dumbfounded expression. Seeing her like that was both hilarious and hot at the same time and really made it fun shooting my load onto her tongue, into her mouth and all over her face. As soon as the first ropes of jizz landed on her face, Diana abruptly squeezed her eyes shut and almost folded in on herself. She groaned and twitched as the forced orgasm overtook her.

Before Diana could exercise free will and scream or something now that'd she completed my last command I quickly told her stay put and keep her tongue out like that. Taking out my cellphone, I snapped a few shots of her in that state, with a puddle of cum on her tongue and her face splattered with so much spunk that one of her eyes were glued shut.

Then I switched it to video mode. "Now Diana, I want you to scoop that cum off your face, into your mouth and eat it like a good girl. When you're done, I don't want you to do anything I wouldn't like." Despite the shock, rage, confusion and more playing out over her face, she still obeyed and delicately shoveled the rest of my cum into her mouth before swallowing it down. The footage looked weird since she seemed to be freaking out but whatever, it would work well enough and there was always another chance to get better film.

Diana didn't scream but her words did grind out with barely restrained anger. "What was that. How did you make me do that? You little shit, do you know how much trouble you're going to get in? I'm calling the police."

But instead of reaching for her phone she stayed stock still. "I don't think so Diana, I don't think you're going to do that. I think you're going to do whatever I say, and look good doing it otherwise I'll post those pictures and video on the internet along with a whole lot more I'll make you do."

"Fuck you."

"That attitude'll get you nowhere except trouble, look." I took out one of the remote cocks I had and activated it, turning it into a rather realistic looking eight inch dildo. I handed it over to Diana and told her with a wicked smile "I want you to jam that up your asshole right now, down to the base and don't scream. Take your time if you need it."

Diana's eyebrows shot up as she took the dildo from me and moved it to her rear. I didn't think her eyes could bulge any further but they somehow did when she finally started trying to work the dildo up her ass. Her hand shot up to cover her mouth as she worked it in deeper. It took her quite a while considering the dildos size and the fact I didn't lube her up. Long minutes passed and she eventually started tearing up slightly causing the mascara she was wearing to run. The look was an improvement if I'm being honest. Messy makeup was always something I always liked the look of. Eventually, her hands dropped away from her mouth and ass, signaling she had finally done it. She was panting hard and her expression was pained, I think she was starting to get the picture.

"See? Trouble. I think you're going to want to be a whole lot nicer to me now Diana."

"Fuck, that hurt... Jacobs, you can't do this, you have to stop," she said quietly and desperately.

"I'm sorry Diana, but we're really only just getting started. Think of this as long overdue for the way you treat me and everyone else," I said, enjoying the mounting look of despair on her face. "Diana, I want you to masturbate with that dildo, using just your asshole, every day until you only have a little trouble sliding it up your ass. And when that happens, I want you to come over to my apartment. Oh, and leave it in your ass for the rest of the work day. See you later," I told her, leaving her office without bothering to close the door behind me, I heard her scramble to shut it as I walked off. This was gonna be so fun.

~~~

For the next two weeks, I felt her use my remote cock to sodomize herself daily, gradually speeding up until she was able to slide almost the whole thing up her ass at a decent pace though still hesitatingly. And predictably, she was a whole lot nicer to both me and the rest of the creative team during those weeks.

Though halfway through it, she called me to her office to plead her case. "Jacobs, please, I've learned my lesson, but please this has gone too far, I can't keep doing... that thing you told me to do, it hurts, and it's so awful I can't get used to it."

"Sorry Diana, no can do. And it'd be a good idea to learn to like it because truth be told, it's pretty much all I'm going to have you do; I'm gonna be making you a real anal only whore, so that's something you can look forward to," I said with a cruel smirk.

"Please, no, please you can't," she said with rising panic.

I stop her before she gets any further. "Diana, if you keep going on like this, I'm going to have to punish you for it. Do you want that?"

She shook her head like a little girl who'd been told off. With her shoulders slumped, she gave up. I felt a bit mean but this was all just fun and games after all, no one was actually being hurt.

Finally after those two weeks, I hear a knock at my door and when I answered it, I see Diana wearing probably the ugliest, most unflattering clothes she had. I laughed at the attempt, it was a nice try. I don't mess around and just get straight to the point. I lead her into the living room and command her to strip.

"There. You look so much nicer without those things on you."

Diana didn't say a thing.

"I want you face down on the floor with your ass up."

She quietly obeyed.

"Diana, I'm going to assfuck you now," I tell her simply. Despite positively knowing what was going to happen, she still whimpered. "That's not all though. From now on Diana, you're going to be addicted to being assfucked by me. You'll hate it though, hate how it makes you feel, humiliated and like a dirty whore but you won't be able to get enough of it, you're going to crave the pain and humiliation. You can resist but the desire will just keep growing stronger and stronger until your begging me to fuck you up the ass. Do you like the sound of that?"

Diana whimpered again and exhaled sharply at what I had planned for her. "Yes Mr. Jacobs."

Feeling slightly sorry for how pitiful she seemed I decided to reward her a little. "But hey, I'm not all bad, I'll give you this. Humiliation and rough, abusive, anal sex are the only way you can cum from now on. In fact, the more degraded you feel the harder you'll cum. The good news is, rough abusive anal is all you're going to get from now on."

Diana let out a long breathe and shivered. The command was already taking effect. Despite how much she might hate it, she was already dying to have me spit her on my cock.

I stripped down and lined my cock up with her asshole. I noticed it already looked heavily lubed. She was smart to do that. Skipping all foreplay, I just slammed my cock into her ass, bottoming out in one thrust and eliciting a muffled scream from Diana. I immediately started jackhammering into her ass without remorse. The prior two weeks had helped but they certainly didn't completely prepare her for the assfucking she was getting if the spastic squirming was anything to go by. Her expression was one torn between misery and ecstasy, as much as she might logically hate it, she had no choice but to love it.

She reached back and spread both cheeks without prompting, the command had her wholly now. She was all but begging me to ram myself in deeper. She wanted to give me better access, wanted me to sink deeper into her despite how humiliated and degraded it made her feel. I gave her everything she wanted.

I suddenly pulled out of her ass and backed off. She mewled pathetically when I did and thrust her ass back, desperately trying to impale it back on cock that wasn't there. I went over to her pile of clothes and picked out her cellphone.

"Unlock it," I said, throwing the phone over. She got to her knees and only hesitated for a moment before obeying, looking scared and excited at the same time. I turned on the camera and set it to record, then went to sit down on my couch. "You can go now if you want. If you don't want to get assfucked anymore, you can just get dressed and go," I said pointing the camera at her.

She didn't get up to leave, she stayed kneeling on the ground and fought against herself. I could see her straining to just get up but in the end, her shoulders slumped and she shook her head.

"You want to stay? You want me to fuck you up the ass some more? My my, you're such an anal whore aren't you."

"Only because you made me," she angrily snapped back.

"Touche, well, it's all yours, fuck yourself on my cock then if you want it so bad," I said chuckling.

Diana hesitantly made her way over to me. Once between my legs, she started to spin around but I stop her. "Ah ah, I want you to face me when you're riding me."

She turns back around to face me, giving me a look of disgust and loathing before she climbs onto the couch with me. Planting her feet to either side of me, she squats above my cock and grabs it. Aiming it at her asshole, she guides it in as she slowly sits down on me. She grits her teeth and strains to disguise the pleasure she's forced to feel, but doesn't manage to hide it at all.

The angles perfect for the camera, I capture every perfect detail as her asshole greedily swallows up every inch of my cock down to the balls.

Diana started off slow and tried to seem disinterested now that there was a camera recording but soon drops the act and begins bouncing up and down as fast as she can manage, not once touching her pussy. She keeps it up for a few minutes before her legs get tired and she resorts to hugging herself into my chest and levering her ass up and down my cock instead bouncing her whole body.

I can't really film at that angle so I turn off the recording but get an idea as I do. While she's busy jerking me off with her ass, I go to Pornnexus and begin uploading the video. I do everything except press submit.

I hand the phone back to her and tell her to take a look before turning my attention back to her ass. I feel her tense up as she realizes what I've done. I take that as my cue to start pumping into her with deep, long strokes. I fuck her far faster than she could lever down onto me, so fast that I occasionally slip out of her asshole. Whenever I do, I make sure to hook open her ass with four fingers and pull it open wide so I can easily slide back inside.

"I want you to upload that video, but only if you want the whole world to see you sodomize yourself, you can say no if you want," I tell her while mistreating her asshole. I can't see her face since its buried in my shoulder, but I do hear the phone clatter to the ground followed by a groan. As instant later I feel her suddenly start spasming as she cums with my cock and four fingers buried in her ass. It's enough to get me off too and I start spraying my load into her her.

As we both finish, Diana leans back and looks at me, she looks completely miserable. "I hate you," she mutters. "Everyone's going to see that. It's going to get out and ruin my reputation."

I give her a lopsided smile. "Let's worry about that later. You now love the taste of my cock after it's been up your ass, in fact sucking on any cock after its been in your ass will cheer you up." Diana looks crestfallen at this, and doubly so when I start recording again, but pulls herself off my cock nevertheless. She gets back down on her knees and starts blowing me. She starts off delicately at first but soon she's hungrily slobbering all over it, running her tongue up and down my length, noisily sucking and licking off every drop of cum.

When my cock is spotless and there's nothing left to clean off, she gets back up on the couch and presses my still hard cock back into her asshole. She gives me a few bounces before desperately pulling off and dropping to her knees again to continue suck me off. Diana repeats the process several more times before I'm too soft for her to get it into her ass. I can't say great it is seeing how disappointed she seems when she can't get anymore.

"If you're a good girl, I'll let you post that one on your Facenovel," I tell her. She chokes suddenly and looks like she's about to cry but I see her literally start dripping grool.

"Please, please don't make me do that, that's too far," said in an insincere tone that implied she quite wanted it.

"You can say no if you want, it's like with the last video, you could've said no."

"You know as well as I do I couldn't. I... I needed it too bad."

"Well that's on you. You can go now," I tell her simply. "Oh actually, when we aren't having these little sessions, here's what I want you to get up to. I want you to call up a bunch of guys, guys you really don't like and organize a gangbang where you'll only take it up the ass bareback. Tell them they can invite as many friends as they want, that you don't mind, in fact you'd want as many to join in as possible. Every time someone shoots a load up your ass, you're going to push it onto a plate and lap it up while the next guy takes his turn. You're going to do this say, once every week and you'll do it for as long as it takes for two guys to fit in your ass at the same time, and when they finally manage to do it, you're going to pay them for it. Oh and remember to record it all, you might feel like posting it online as well."

At that, Diana did start crying lightly but also started masturbating at the same time. It was a good start to things.