The Sim - Orcs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean they're all like that?" I asked, my curiosity piqued.

"Something about their culture, why don't you ask your girl if you're so interested boy. All I know is, they all take it up the shitter."

I turned back to Mordridd. "Is that true?"

Mordridd rolled her eyes. "I would use different words human. He and most others color it too much. We orcs haven't the same sentimental attachments to intimacy you humans do, we don't view it the same way. We are not all 'buttsluts' as your people so often like to put it, no more than you are puny and weak by your own standards."

I knew Simone would make things interesting. I was already in love with the idea of an entire race being comfortable with anal.

It turned out they were a little more than just 'comfortable' though. Mordridd gave an abridged explanation of orc history. She explained that a large aspect of orc culture revolved around endurance and strength, and that extended to sex. Anal sex being more difficult than vaginal meant that it eventually became something like a rite of womanhood to orc girls. The more violent and aggressive the anal they could endure the more they proved their strength and womanhood. Over time the practice continued, reached new heights and was basically ritualized.

By the modern day, orc culture had produced women with virtually no sentimental attachment to anal sex and meant the most brutally violent sodomy was a foundation of most orcish women's lives. The ability to endure even the most frenzied sodomy was a point of pride for most of them and well used assholes were a common sight in orc settlements. Mordridd even threw in the fact that the only other females that could handle the same kind of punishment orcs could take were the undead or demons, and both were pushing the strict definition of female. I made a mental note to give both a visit.

All that meant orc women tended to be rather popular among the other races men despite their less feminine looks. By the time she'd finished speaking I was rock hard and could barely hold myself back from throwing myself at her.

"Mordridd, put your hands up against the wall."

She followed the instruction and even stuck out her ass without prompting. I tore off the simple cloth loincloth she had on and aimed my already slick cock at the entrance of her ass. Despite everything she'd told me, her ass still looked surprisingly tight and fresh. I found it hard to believe she'd spent most of her lifetime being sodomized by men several times my size. But since she had said all orc women were well acquainted with anal, I didn't feel too guilty about stabbing myself suddenly into her to the hilt. Mordridd didn't move flinch at all.

She felt surprisingly tight, almost painfully so in fact. Her heavily muscled body gripped me along my entire length with inhuman strength. Then she started clenching. It was my first taste of Mordridd's experience with anal and it was shockingly intense. I groaned involuntarily as she began massaging my cock with clenching motions that felt like her asshole was trying to milk the cum out of me.

"There you go," the man next to me said, interrupting my happy thoughts. I felt it strange he was watching me fuck, but evidently he didn't as he continued his one sided rambling, "You don't have to treat 'em like regular women. See, orcs are tough. You wouldn't believe the things I've seen Kaid here take. Werevolves, drakonids, centaurs and more! They don't even get off unless you give 'em a right mauling. Anything less just don't register. Something about nerves or some such, heard it straight from a wizard I did."

I nodded my appreciation for the fact before turning my attention back to Mordridd. I quickly escalated to throwing my hips back and forth into her, and she continued to dutifully squeeze my cock as I abruptly sank into her tight ass. But regardless of what I did, whether it was pulling entirely out to ram back in or pulling up while still deep inside to flick out of her, nothing affected the greenskin to my delight.

I wanted to really see how much they could take though and I just wasn't going to manage that with what I had. I had the larger size settings but even those didn't seem like they be enough here.

Simone, can you hear me? I thought aloud. The place became dead quiet as people stopped moving and time froze around me as I did. Far from freaking me out, it just gave me another idea to pursue later.

"At your service, as always James." Her voice rung clearly in my head, bringing me back to the present.

First off, I love what you've done with the place.

"I thought you might," she said with a hint of amusement. "Now, what did you need?"

Another size setting. Even the biggest one before isn't going to be enough here. I think I'm gonna need a serious monster of a cock now. Something actually inhuman, can you do that?"

"Of course James, though I have to warn you, it'll take some getting used to when we fiddle with sensation inputs this much."

"That's fine by me, I'll probably enjoy it."

"I'll bet. Anywho for immersion's sake, just reach into your pocket after thinking monster and there'll be a cock growth potion there. Down it and you'll be in for a surprise. Have fun James."

"Thanks Simone."

Time resumed suddenly and a rush of sound hit me as I slid back into the flow of things. Eager to see what Simone had given me, I pulled out of Modridd. OK, here we go. 'Monster' I thought.

Mordridd turned her head back, wondering why I'd stopped. "Cock growth potion," I said waving the bottle of bright red fluid. Mordridd's face stayed mostly impassive but her eyes lingered on the potion before she turned back around.

Popping off the cork, I downed the drink and looked down to watch my cock grow concerningly in fits and bursts. In seconds it was about as big as the toy lodged in the other orc, if not slightly larger.

Oh this would definitely work. I positioned my now appallingly sized cock at her rear entrance and shoved in. Mordridd managed to absolutely tank it at first. But that didn't last long though as I continued feeding inch after inch into her.

The sensations were strange but intensely gratifying. It wasn't just feeling more from what you had, it was like feeling more from more. I could feel so much of the heat and softness of Moridrdd's walls along my whole length as I buried myself into her. I could feel my cock making its way through her rectum and hitting the bend of her sigmoid colon before forcing it straight. At 16 inches in, I was worryingly deep in her and rearranging her insides. It was enough to break her. As I bottomed out, Mordridd squeaked with a surprisingly girlish pitch before a deep growl emanated from her throat.

She ground her hips back into me causing my cock to stir inside her, making me groan involuntarily again. I drew back and began thrusting into her but couldn't give her full strokes anymore. The cock was just too long and unwieldly to easily pull entirely out now. But even the half strokes I was giving her felt incredible. Every pump brought me out far enough to batter the sigmoid colon straight again which always seemed to make Mordridd squeak and her body jitter. It made Mordridd sound like a little girl rather than the hulking orc she was.

As the minutes of gut churning anal ticked by, I noticed Mordridd becoming more and more feral. The noises she was making became more animalistic the longer she ground herself against me. She'd been obeying my last instruction to keep her hands on the wall but she eventually had enough of that. Pulling off, she whirled on me with animal ferocity in her eyes. She picked me up beneath the armpits almost like I was a child and threw me on the ground. The sudden violence startled me at first, but after seeing her positioning above me that was soon replaced by anticipation. Mordridd was clearly sick of the half thrusts she'd been getting because she grabbed my cock and placed the tip against her asshole hungrily before sitting down on it bodily. She drove her ass down on my crotch almost painfully with how hard she came down on me.

With her hands on her knees, she started grinding her ass against me again, making my cock stir deep inside her. It must have scratched an Modridd needed scratched because she kept it up for a while, just stirring her insides with it.

She eventually started riding me though after she'd had her fill. And with her on top, she was able to draw herself up and pull almost entirely off me before slamming back down. It finally occurred to me that the half strokes I was giving her were doing nothing but frustrating her and that this was what she really wanted.

She used my monster of a cock like it was a ordinary dildo and impaled herself on it ruthlessly. It was the kind of careless treatment even I'd feel bad about giving a girl, and here she was doing it to herself. The thing that drove me most crazy though was the complete disinterest she seemed to have in her pussy. She happily speared her own asshole on a 16 inch cock but didn't so much as touch her pussy. She seemed to enjoy it though, she might not have touch herself there, but she was practically gushing.

The excess of sensation I was getting from my new cock was too much, I couldn't last much longer. I grunted out as much to Mordridd who barely seemed to acknowledge me now, as busy as she was with churning her guts with my cock.

Right as I was about to blow, Mordridd doubled over me and groaned deeply. She hugged me into her and drove her ass against me hard, bucking with each wave of her orgasm, like she was trying desperately to force me deeper.

I felt a growing puddle of wetness spread along my stomach as she came. Feeling her cum from nothing but such abusive anal sent me over the edge and I finally exploded inside her. My new cock wasn't the only thing larger I thought as I spewed an ungodly volume of semen into her. As Mordridd came, the grinding and muscle spasms that gripped her just milked more cum from me and ensured every inch of her insides would be plastered with my cum.

Mordridd and I stayed hugging for a long while afterward, just basking in the afterglow before she eventually sighed heavily. She lazily pulled herself upright. Catching the attention of a barmaid, she made a gesture before limply flopping back down on me heavily. "I needed that," she sighed out. "We haven't had any orcs, centaurs or any of the bigger races in for a while. I felt like tearing my hair out."

The sudden change in her demeanor was pretty shocking. I didn't realize the gruff routine was just her in a bad mood. "Oh, uh, no problem. I was happy to oblige."

She chuckled. "Course you were."

"So, I take it you aren't always practically a mute?"

I felt Mordridd shrug. I couldn't see since her tits were almost burying my face. The size difference between us wasn't actually so bad.

"It's the act most guests expect from orcs. You prefer one word responses human?"

"No, no, this is good. I like talking."

"Then we can talk. You've still got some time left with me after all."

The barmaid coming back forestalled my reply. She handed a glass cup to Mordridd with a smile and left. With the cup in hand, Mordridd finally pulled herself off me entirely. I expected the creampie to pour out of her but she was evidently clenching hard enough to keep it in. It didn't stay inside for long though. With practiced motion, Mordridd placed the cup beneath her asshole and relaxed, letting the colossal load of cum pour into the glass. It felt enormous but seeing it was insane, the cum filled half the cup.

As she skimmed off the final drips using the rim of the glass she said, "This usually costs extra. But all things considered, it's on the house."

Sitting back down at our table, she brought the glass to her lips and began sipping the obscene drink like it was a fine vintage. The fact it just poured out of her asshole not bothering her in the slightest. The sheer filthiness of the act left me slack jawed.

Mordridd scrunched up her face. "Human expressions aren't always easy to read. That does mean you like it right? Your people typically like when I do this for whatever reason, but if you prefer, I can do something else."

"No, I prefer this," I said hurriedly.

Mordridd nodded and continued sipping the anal creampie as we chatted. "So that was that your first time with an orc, how did you like it?"

"It was incredible. I can still barely believe you can take it so deep."

Mordridd chuffed. "It would amuse my friends to hear that. I'm the smallest of them and the least able to endure the men back home."

I swallowed hard, imagining her group of friends that could take even more punishment than Mordridd could. "I can't believe all orc women are like you."

Mordridd rolled her eyes. "The guests all share their orc stories and to some extent yes, it's all true, but they color it too much. We orcs haven't the same sentimental attachments to intimacy you humans do, we don't view it the same way. We are not all 'buttsluts' as your people so often like to put it, no more than you are puny and weak by your own standards."

I nodded. "Well, in any case, I think I'm a fan of orc culture then."

"So most human men say, but they fare poorly among my people. I almost broke you and I am rather smaller than average."

I sensed a backstory brewing. "Is that why you left?"

"What? No. I left to study magitecture at the university here." Mordridd said. "I've always wanted to build something grand, but I can't with the harsh limitations of mundane architecture. Once my education is complete, I will return home and build."

"Wait, what?" I asked confused. "You're an architecture student? Then why are you working in a brothel?"

"Magitecture," Mordridd corrected. "And why not? All orc girls know you can make easy gold in the cities letting the smaller races tire themselves out in you."

Right, different standards. It was still hard getting that to sink in.

"-It doesn't interfere with my studies after all and it's safer than crawling through some dungeon like some fools do."

"What, you don't like adventuring? I think it sounds like it could be fun."

Mordridd laughed sharply. "You sound like Kaid, always trying to get me to come with her on her damn adventures to kill this necromancer or that ogryn."

"She's an adventurer?" I asked, snapping my head back to look at her. She was right where I remember with her head still buried in the lap of the other man.

Mordridd nodded with a frown. "Whenever she's not working here she's out in the Deeps with one party or another. And thanks to her damned wanderlust, all these stupid murderhobos keep pestering me to join their parties when she's not available." Mordridd scoffed. "I don't even know how to fight for Taal's sake! Not that they care, they only want me because I'm an orc and they think I'm like Kaid."

"You really don't know how to fight?" I asked.

Mordridd shot me an angry glare.

"Bad joke. Well, being popular is hardly the worst problem," I said soothingly.

"I suppose." Mordridd conceded.

"Well, if you really hate it, maybe try going on one quest and just messing everything up. When everyone sees you don't know which end of a sword to hold, they'll probably stop bothering you."

Mordridd shook her head. "You misunderstand me human. They think I'm an orc like Kaid and that I will satisfy them freely. True most orcs would, but not all."

I arched my brow, encouraging her to explain.

Mordridd sighed. "As I've said, orc women hold no attachment to intimacy like your race does. Most of us pay no heed to the smaller males of other races as they empty themselves inside us wherever we go. That is why Kaid and orc women are such popular additions to adventuring parties. True, she can fight, but the real want her is because she lets bored or stressed adventurers use her body freely. I would wager she spends more time with a sword in her ass than a sword in her hand whenever she goes on one of those adventures."

"Oh."

"Yes."

"I'm sure they'll stop pestering you eventually," I offered.

Mordridd didn't seem convinced.

It may have been tactless, but I was eager to pull on the thread she mentioned. "So Mordridd, what you're saying is... If I saw an orc girl in public, she wouldn't mind if I just walked up behind her and shoved my cock in her ass?"

"I suppose that would be the only thing to grab your attention human." She sighed again. "It depends. As I said, most orc women would, but not all. Typical orc attire makes the distinction clear. We dress rather... openly. Trust me when I say it will be obvious if you're looking at an orc girl who wouldn't mind. The girl won't go out of her way to service you like a wench will, but as long as you don't get in her way, she will mind very little. Why, just the other day at the market I saw a man reach his whole hand into her rear while she haggled with a fruit vendor, she ignored him until she had had her fruit and moved away.

Mordridd and I continued chatting with her slowly polishing off her drink. Part way through the barmaid came back with a trolley of toys like those inside Kaid, asking if I wanted to kill some time toying with Mordridd. She explained it was part of the service. I could hardly turn down an offer like that.

Mordridd eyed the nubbed leviathan I'd chosen and nodded. "A good choice."

She sat back and spread her legs for me. She wasn't trying to be sexual at all but it was mouthwatering all the same. The casual way she'd leaned back and rested her arms on top of the booth, how she planted her feet to the sides while waiting for me to feed almost 20 inches of dildo into her ass was indescribably hot.

As soon as I managed to close my mouth I started driving home the toy. Being soft and flexible, feeding it into her really was a very apt description. I didn't need to shove or force it. I just slowly pressed it deeper into her. The malleable toy easily slithered deeper into her, following the bends inside rather than pummeling them straight. Through it all, Mordridd stayed in that casual pose like she was just relaxing at home. She even tilted her head back for another sip of the vulgar drink when I bottomed out the toy and pressed the base firmly against her.

As relaxed as she was, she didn't even look like she noticed the nearly 20 inches of toy snaking through her ass and colon.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"Filling, though to be frank human, I've never particularly liked the soft toys. They simply don't scratch the itch in the same way a rigid toy or real penis does. Not complaining though, this is nice."

I began pulling out the toy and noticed her stomach deflating slightly as I did, it made my cock twitch and I felt like I was almost ready for another round. Mordridd soon cut that idea down though.

"I'm sorry human, but our time is nearly up, if you have any further plans for me, they'll have to wait." She punctuated the sentence by downing the last dregs of cum in her glass and setting the cup on the table.

"Oh," I said. "Alright then. Uh, are you and Kaid the only orcs that work here by the way?"

Mordridd stood up and let the toy fall out of her before placing it back on the trolley the barmaid left. "Yes we are. Few orcs have reason to travel so far east so you'll find few of my kind here."

"Shame about that, must get lonely."

She grunted. "More than you know. Kaid might be an orc, but we're too different to be friends and none of the other orcs in the city are known to me."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Yes, well, things will be a good deal less lonesome once my education is complete. But I really must go now human, our time is up and Balthazar will throw a fit if I spend any unpaid time with patrons."