The Sinful Stepmother Ch. 03

Story Info
Seth's stepmother takes what she wants.
3.1k words
4.69
27k
49
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Seth woke up groggy and tired, he hadn't slept well the night before. After he'd changed his boxers out, he went back to bed but he just couldn't get comfortable. He tried, he tossed and turned but he failed to actually fall into a deep sleep.

He had hoped a shower would help wake him up but even then, he struggled to enjoy his shower since he had a hard on the whole time. He tried to think of something hot, like the cheerleader squad or something but nothing was doing it for him, almost nothing. The only thing that got him going was the thought of his stepmom in all her naked glory.

Seth didn't know what was getting into him, these thoughts weren't normal. He viewed his stepmom as his actual mom and he knew sons usually didn't want to fuck their moms. He wasn't sure if it was because in the back of his mind, he knew they weren't actually related or anything like that.

When his mom saw him off to school, he didn't fail to notice her kissing him on the lips before he got out of the car, something which she never did. Regardless, he let it slide, there was no point in turning innocent gestures into something they weren't.

The school day was going by relatively normal though, so at least Seth had that. He sat in his classes, bored out of his mind. He even passed Mark in the hallway, neither of them said a word to one another.

Now he was sitting in the cafeteria with his friends. He had to lean in so he could hear over the loud reverb that filled the cafeteria when everyone was talking. He could hear someone blasting music in a far-off corner, which only added to the noise.

The smell of school food and homemade lunches filled the air. Seth's stomach grumbled, the thought of food was enough to distract him momentarily from the weird shit going on in his head.

Around him were three of his closest friends. Luckily, none of them mentioned his mom. He really didn't need her dancing in his mind again, especially while he was trying to eat. He unwrapped his sandwich, hoping that the taste would soothe his tortured mind.

Carson nudged him, "Hey, look who it is."

Seth looked over at where Carson was looking and sighed, it was none other than the school's hottest girl, also known as the chick who rejected him last week.

"You know, I don't get it, Samantha denies every guy who asks her out but then she complains about never getting a date." Carson said.

"That would've been nice to know before I asked her out." Seth said, "Would've saved me a lot of trouble."

If Seth was being honest, he wasn't even sure what he saw in Samantha that made her attractive. Sure, she was blonde but so were a bunch of other girls in the school. She had a decently attractive face but that was about it, she was a bit too skinny for his taste, her ass was pretty small and her tits were medium at best. She wasn't anywhere near as thick as his stepmom.

There it was again, his stepmom. He cursed himself internally, he needed to stop thinking about her like that.

Carson patted him on the back, which brought him out his thoughts, "Don't worry about it, it wasn't that embarrassing."

"Right." Seth said with an uncomfortable tone.

*

The next few days were quite miserable for Seth. He tried to focus on stuff that mattered, like school or video games, but he just couldn't. He was too tired. No, it wasn't because he didn't get enough sleep, it was far from it actually, he got plenty of sleep. The only issue was that every hour of sleep was plagued by the same dream.

The dream of fucking his stepmom.

More often than not, he would wake up to wet and cold boxers. The worst part about it was the fact that it usually happened when he was sleeping right next to his stepmom. Somehow, she hadn't woken up despite his cursing when he woke up.

Seth's mind was fucked even more on Friday during a sunny afternoon.

Seth walked down the hall, a laundry basket tucked under his arm. He sighed each time he heard it bang against the wall, holding it was awkward. Normally, he'd do all his laundry on Sunday but his laundry hamper was basically filled with soiled boxers.

He had just reached the bottom of the stairs when he found his stepmom in the living room wearing a pair of black yoga pants and a green sports bra. She didn't notice him while she stretched out. She was on all fours, stretching her legs out.

"M-mom." He said, his voice getting caught in his throat.

She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled, "Hey, Seth! Are you doing laundry?"

Seth nodded, "Yeah, what are you doing?"

"Yoga." She said simply, "I've been pretty tight over the past few days."

Seth shook his head, he couldn't look at her in that position any longer without thinking up some rather naughty shit. Seeing his mom on all fours like that reminded him of his wet dreams, which in turn caused a certain organ of his to harden.

As he made his way to the laundry room, he failed to notice his stepmom getting up and following him. That's why he was so surprised when she appeared in the doorway of the laundry room while he was throwing his boxers into the washing machine.

"Well, that's a lot of underwear you're washing." She said as she leaned over the washing machine, "Mind telling me why?"

"Uh, I just sweat a lot so, you know, I have to clean them." Seth said with a nervous tone.

His mom reached into the laundry machine and took out a pair of boxers. She gave him an unimpressed look as she turned it to show the cum stain on the front.

"Sweat, huh?" She asked.

Seth was speechless, she didn't seem to care at all.

She dropped the pair of boxers into the machine, "We need to talk tonight about what's been going on with you."

"Okay."

*

Seth nervously stood in front of his stepmom as she sat on the bed, her eyes watching him as he shifted around anxiously.

His mom was wearing nothing but a black robe and he was certain that she wasn't wearing a bra. If she was wearing one, then it must've been really small. Her black hair spilled around her shoulders as she watched him.

"So." He coughed, "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well, let's start with what happened last night." She said.

Seth wasn't sure what she was talking about, nothing happened last night. He had a wet dream, yeah, but she was asleep so there was no way she knew about that, or so he thought.

His mom climbed off the bed and strutted towards him, "Tell me, what exactly were you dreaming about?"

"Huh?"

His mom closed the distance between them and leaned in to the point her breath bounced off his cheek, "What were you dreaming about?"

"Uh, nothing." He lied.

She clicked her tongue and shook her head, "Are you sure lying is the way you want to do this?"

"W-what do you know?" He asked.

She smiled, "Well, I do know you were dreaming about me. Before you try to lie to me, let's just say moaning 'mom' during your dream doesn't sound a lot like nothing. So, I'll ask again, what were you dreaming about?"

Seth had never seen his stepmom's eyes so intense before. Her cinnamon scent filled his nostrils. He swore the room got that much hotter, it was like he was trapped in an oven.

He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do in this situation. The way he saw it, she had him pinned. If he lied, she'd prove him wrong and force the truth out of him. If he told the truth, she'd know just how sick he really was, then she'd probably send him away. He wouldn't be surprised if she had the police outside waiting for him.

Seth took a shaky breath, "I was dreaming about you."

She gave him a small smile, "About me doing what?"

Which dream could he even talk about at this point? All of them were horrible. The tamest one was her sucking his dick in a classroom, all the other ones involved fucking. The dream he had last night involved bending her over the hood of her car and fucking her brains out, if she heard everything, then she had to have known he was dreaming about fucking.

"Mom, can I leave?" He asked desperately, "I don't feel good about this."

"No, you can't." She said with a serious tone, "Tell me what I did in your dream."

He rubbed the back of his neck, "We were in the parking lot of some store and we were talking about something, I think it was about the lingerie you bought."

"Go on." She said, her smile slowly growing wider.

"Well, one thing led to another and I had you bent over the hood of your car. I remembered pulling your dress up and well..."

"Fucking me?" She offered.

"Yeah." He nodded, closing his eyes, "Listen, if you want me to leave, I can. I know that this is all so fucked up and I shouldn't be anywhere near you."

"You're not leaving." She told him, "Do you really think I don't know about all the other nights? Better yet, do you really think I don't know what you did to me during your first night with me?"

Seth's face paled, she knew.

"That's right, I felt you cum on my ass." She said, "I didn't say anything because I was a bit surprised myself but then I started wondering, am I really that attractive to you?"

"Mom, everyone thinks you're hot." He said.

"But you're my son." She pointed out, "Well, technically stepson but forget about that. The point is, you're not supposed to look at me that way."

"I know!" He said, "That's why I'm willing to leave!"

"And that's exactly why I'm not letting you leave." She said, reaching for his hand, "The truth is, your dreams were actually pretty hot to listen to. I should've recorded you while you were dreaming but I didn't, so I'll just do the next best thing."

"What's that?" He asked as they stopped near the bed.

His mom let go of his hand and turned around, untying the string of her robe. She let it fall off her body, revealing she was wearing nothing, just like he suspected.

She gave him a smile, "I'm going to give you what you want, only for this night though."

Seth was a bit scared, he was a complete virgin, he'd never fucked before. He was suffering from a ton of performance anxiety, what if she laughed at him mid-fuck? What if she kicked him out of her room for being such a horrible lay?

His mom rubbed his chest before leaning in closer, "Have you ever been with a girl before?"

"N-no." He stammered.

"Really?" She sounded surprised, "You've never been with a girl before? Hmm, I'll have to fix that."

Seth swallowed as her hands went to the waist band of his boxers. She hooked her thumbs on the opposite sides and slowly started pulling them down. She bit her lip as she did so, watching as his dick came into view. Despite Seth's nervousness, his dick was hard and ready.

"Mom, can I ask you something?" He asked, stopping her in her tracks.

She looked at him, "What?"

"Why are you doing this?" He asked, "I mean, I'll do whatever you tell me to do but why this?"

She stood up straight and sighed, running her hand through her hair. She sat down on the bed, "I guess you can say I've been deprived."

"Deprived?" He asked.

"Yes." She nodded, "I can't even remember the last time your father gave me any pleasure, he's always too tired when he comes home. I'm a 36-year-old woman, Seth, I have needs. I thought about cheating on him, I almost did, but I stopped because I remembered your real mom did the same thing. I love you too much to do that to you, I'm not letting that happen to you again."

Seth sat next to her, their bodies touching, "So you decided to cheat on him with me?"

"Only if you're willing to help me." She said, "Like I said, I love you, I'm not going to force you to fuck me. I want you to want me, just like how I want you."

Seth thought for a moment, he was at a crossroads here. He could deny her and go back to normal life, or he could accept her offer and have possibly the best night in his entire life but things would never go back to normal.

He swallowed as he made his choice.

"I'll do it, mom."

His mom's smile was worth it, she leaned in and kissed him, her warm soft lips connecting with his. He could taste something, it was oddly cherry-like. His mom wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss as she did so. Her tongue slithered into his mouth, wrapping around his as she kissed and sucked on his lips.

The entire time they kissed, Seth crawled back on the bed and laid down. His mom crawled on top of him and settled her bare pussy right over his length. She grinded lightly, leaving a trail of warm wetness on his dick.

Seth broke the kiss, "Mom." He murmured.

His mom sat back on her knees, looking down at him while she brushed her hair out of her face, "Are you ready, Seth?"

He nodded, tonight he was going to fulfill his wildest dream.

Seth's mom leaned up a little, reaching down between them before grasping his dick. She aimed it at her folds before slowly sinking down. The second the tip touched her, a thrilling sensation flowed through Seth's body, he was about enter a woman for the first time. He watched as her lips parted slowly before swallowing his cock.

She let out a low moan as she dropped further down. With a slight pop, he pushed deeper into her. He gritted his teeth, she was tighter than he thought. He wasn't sure what to do in this case but hold on for dear life. His hands went to her hips as she finally settled on top of him.

"Fuck, you're thicker than I thought." She said, a slight grimace on her face.

Seth watched his mom's boobs swing slightly, her tits were beautiful. He reached up and grabbed one, relishing in the soft and smooth feeling before running his fingers over her nipple. He played with the sensitive nub, he watched as his mom tilted her head back and sighed.

Suddenly, she grabbed his hand. Seth worried for a moment that he might've done something wrong. Instead, she smiled at him and moved his hand behind her, to her ass.

"Don't you like mommy's ass?" She asked him.

He nodded, "Yes."

His mom smiled before she rose up on her knees and sank back down on top of him. The feeling was euphoric, he'd never felt anything like this before. She was tight, warm, and oh so good. This woman had it all.

His mom let out a moan as she started to speed up. Her thighs made a light slapping sound as they collided with his.

"Fuck me, this feels amazing." She moaned, "I love it!"

He watched as all the stress seemed to leave his mom's face. A wide smile spread across her face and her eyes were wide and full of love. She looked younger now.

"Mom, can you go faster?" He asked, watching as she fucked him.

She smiled, "Faster huh? I can go faster." She splayed her hands on his chest and started bouncing, "I can go harder too." She grunted.

Seth enjoyed the pace she was going at, it was intense and passionate, just like his dreams. Unlike his dreams, he found himself lasting longer despite hearing his mom's moans in real life and seeing her tits bounce in his face.

Seth saw their shadows on the wall, he could see his mom's tits bouncing wildly while she rode him. One of the windows had the curtains slightly open, meaning anyone looking through could see his mom riding him, anyone could see her having her affair.

"Shit, mom." He grunted, "I don't think I can last any longer."

"Just a little more, honey." She moaned, "I'm almost there."

Seth's mom wasn't lying, she slammed her pussy down on him and stiffened. He watched as her cheeks grew red and her eyes widened before she out a shout that bounced off the walls. She moaned loudly before crashing down onto him and kissing him to muffle her moans.

Seth groaned into her mouth before his hips stuttered, he thrusted up into her as he felt his cock expand inside her before releasing spurt after spurt of cum into her greedy pussy. He couldn't control himself as he thrusted deeper into her, as if he was trying to send as much sperm into her womb as possible.

"Fuck me, baby." She moaned after breaking the kiss, "That's it, cum inside that pussy."

Seth hugged his mom as he pumped into her, he needed to empty his balls. With a groan, he was finished. His body went limp as his mom laid her head on his chest. They both panted, their bodies shining with sweat. He could feel his cum trickling out of her pussy and down his shaft and balls.

His mom rolled off of him and laid on her back, staring up at the ceiling.

"I can't believe I just cheated." She said breathlessly, "I loved it."

"Mom." Seth said.

"Yes, baby?" She looked at him.

"You said tonight was the only night. Can we do this more?" He asked.

She grinned at him, "You want to fuck my slutty pussy more? Fine, we can do it. Only on one condition."

"Hm?"

"Not a word of this to anyone. We don't fuck in front of anyone, especially your little brother. What we do behind closed doors is our business, this is our little secret." She said.

"Okay." He agreed, "When can we do it again?"

She smiled at him, "Tomorrow morning, fuck me in the shower."