The Sinful Stepmother Ch. 04

Story Info
Seth dicks down his stepmother in the shower.
1.9k words
4.69
24.1k
47
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Seth woke up, the bed was empty. He rolled onto his side and looked around, the sheets were empty yet he knew he was in his parents' room. His mother was nowhere in sight.

Images of last night flashed in his mind, everything from the kiss to him ultimately filling her pussy up with his cream. He looked down at his morning wood, if she was down for it, he would've loved to ream her again just for fun.

Seth climbed out of bed, he didn't have school so there was no rush or anything. He was about to leave the room when he heard someone shuffling around in the bathroom. He walked over and knocked on the door.

"Mom?" He called.

"In here!" Her voice echoed from the bathroom.

Seth pushed open the door to find his mom in all her naked glory. She didn't bother covering herself up as she smiled at him.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." She smiled, her boobs jiggling slightly, "You caught me just in time for my shower."

Seth vividly remembered her invitation the night before. He walked in and shut the door, "So, are we still going to...you know?"

Her eyes darkened as she bit her lip, "Get over here."

Seth was basically dragged over to the shower while his mom held a vice grip on his arm. She swayed her hips during her walk to the standing shower. She let go of his hand and opened the glass door before stepping in.

Seth couldn't believe his dad. He had a MILF like this walking around all day and he refused to so much as eat her out at least once. That was pure insanity in his eyes, it was a wonder she didn't cheat on him. Well, that was before she decided to fuck him.

His mom motioned for him to come in with her finger, "Come in here."

Her voice was daring, as if she was challenging him to come in there and fuck her brains out.

Seth stepped into the shower and shut the glass door, turning to his mom who started running the water. She gave him a teasing smile as the water hit her body, dampening her black hair while sending droplets down her body. Seth watched as a few drops ran between her breasts and down her stomach.

His mom reached over and grabbed a bottle of shampoo and squirted some into her hand, "You know, it feels really good having a man that actually wants me."

"Right." He said, "I guess I owe you for not cheating then."

She rubbed the shampoo into her hair, "Not really, I came close to cheating but I doubt I would've done it for sure. I know there's plenty of men in this town who'd love to fuck me but a good portion of them are either married, in high school, or downright disgusting. You on the other hand are a little safer."

"I'm your son." He deadpanned.

"Stepson." She corrected, "Either way, I'd take you over the disgusting 40-year-old trying to cheat on his wife. Plus, the last thing I need is for some pissed off woman trying to fight me for fucking her man."

Seth knew if his mom had decided to fuck around, she'd have half the town under her thumb. When he said she was attractive, he wasn't lying. In terms of women her age in that town, she was the best-looking and this town had some true MILFs walking around.

Seth's mom started running a bar of soap over her body, the cherry scent from the bar filling his nose, "I think you'd be surprised by the men who tried to fuck me over the years."

"Like who?" He asked.

"Well, there's one that I thought was pretty interesting. First was that principal of yours in middle school, pervert wouldn't stop staring at my ass." She said, "He was a bit too fat for me so I passed. I bet you if I fucked him, you would have the best grades in the school."

Seth recoiled at the thought of his middle school principal fucking his mom. The guy was so ugly it almost seemed illegal for that alone, though he was certain there was some sort of law floating around somewhere to prevent school staff from fucking students' parents.

"Anyways, I didn't bring you in here to talk about other men." His mom smiled, "I brought you in here to fuck."

"I, uh, okay." Seth rubbed the back of his neck.

"Are you shy?" She asked him.

"A little bit." He said, "I mean, I didn't do that much fucking last night, that was all you."

His mom laughed, "Looks like we'll have to fix that." She dropped the bar of soap on the floor and kicked it towards the glass door, "Oops."

Seth watched his mom walk over to the glass door. She smiled at him before bending over, she stuck her ass out and wiggled it a little. He got the message pretty loud and clear.

Seth walked over to her and stepped in behind her. Her ass shined against the white ceiling light. He swallowed before grabbing her hips. His mom sighed and placed her hands on the glass door.

"Good." She said, "Now, stick that cock in me."

Seth reached down and grabbed his dick, aiming it towards her pussy. He struggled a little bit to try to get inside her. Eventually, he lowered himself a little and finally pressed his dick against her opening. Once he felt the warm slick of her pussy, he pushed in.

"There you go, baby." She smiled over her shoulder at him, "Now go all the way in."

Seth moved his hips forward, feeding inch by inch of his dick into her throbbing vagina. The feeling was just as good as it was yesterday. He bottomed out against her ass, standing there for a moment and just taking in the feeling of her cheeks pressed against him while his dick penetrated her depths.

His mom let out a sigh, "Come on, Seth, fuck me already."

Seth swallowed and took a deep breath. He pulled back and pushed back into her. She let out a pleased sigh but he knew she wanted more. He did it again but with a little more force. This time, she gave him a small moan.

"Can I be rougher?" He asked.

She looked over her shoulder at him, "Honey, you can pound me until I can't walk. Go for it."

Seth slammed into her, creating a loud smack as his hips slapped against her ass. His mom's loud moan filled the bathroom. Now he knew he was doing it right, especially judging from the wide smile on her face. He did it again and again, causing more moans and slapping noises to fill the bathroom.

The feeling of roughly fucking his mom was pure bliss, he understood the hype around his stepmom now. If he had this for the rest of his life, he'd be one happy man.

His mom grunted when he pressed her against the door, her breasts smooshing against the glass. He started grinding against her before pounding into her even harder. Her whole body shook, her front hit the glass door. Her boobs rolled against the now foggy glass while her ass rippled from his thrusts.

The smell of sex filled the air, it was an oddly satisfying scent. That scent mixed with the cherry undertones of his mother's soap made Seth dizzy, it made him feel like he was fucking a model in the back of a Victoria's Secret.

"Fuck me just like that!" His mom moaned.

Seth continued his fucking, his balls smacking against her wet dripping pussy. His hands dug into her flesh as he continued pounding away. The water from the shower hit his back each time he pulled back and slammed into her. He reached over and shut the water off.

"Yes!" His mom shouted as he rammed into her at a different angle, "Fuck me like you mean it!"

"You like this?" He asked, looking down at her ass as he continued to fuck her.

"I love it!" She yelled, "Keep going!"

Seth had to admit, he absolutely loved how vocal his mom was. He'd heard guys at school complain that the girls they slept with were about as interactive as a 2x4, apparently some of those girls just laid there and didn't make a single sound. His mom was different, she was over here moaning and throwing herself into the act.

"I'm almost there." She sighed, "Almost, so close, baby, so close."

Seth was worried, he wasn't sure if he could keep this up. His balls felt like they were fit to burst and with the way his mom was moaning, she wasn't helping him at all. He reached underneath her and played with her boobs, he hoped he was doing it right.

Evidently, he did something right because his mom let out a gasp before moaning so loudly that he was afraid his little brother would wake up. His mom threw her ass back against him as she writhed in the midst of her orgasm.

"I'm cumming!" She yelled.

Seth couldn't hold on any longer, he needed to blow his load. He was going to go crazy otherwise. He gripped her hips and started fucking into her with reckless abandon. Even as his mom shouted, he kept going.

"I'm going to cum!" He groaned.

"Inside me, cum inside me!" She begged him.

With a cry, Seth buried himself inside his mother's snatch and unloaded everything he had into her. His mom's pussy squeezed him in an attempt to coax out every drop of semen he had. She rolled her hips against him, no doubt hoping to prolong his orgasm as he had done by fucking her during her own orgasm.

Seth had never cum so hard in his life, even last night couldn't compare. He had nearly blacked out during his orgasm. His heart pounded against his chest as he slowly floated back to reality.

"Fuck, baby." His mom moaned before looking over at him, "Your father never came this much before."

Seth pulled out and sure enough, his cum splashed out of her. Large globs splattered on the floor at her ankles while more trickled down her thighs. Her pussy squeezed as her lips attempted to hold as much cum as they could.

His mom stood up straight and turned to look at him, she wasn't smiling. He was a bit nervous, had he done something wrong?

She walked past him and turned the water on before rinsing the cum on the floor away. She bent down and picked up the soap before continuing her shower.

"Mom?" He said.

She didn't say anything.

He walked over to her and rested his hand on her side, "Mom?"

Without a warning, she threw her soap onto the ledge of the shower walls and grabbed him, yanking him to her before driving her tongue into his mouth. He grunted as she wrapped her arms around him and deepened the kiss.

She pulled back with a wide smile, "Thanks for that, baby, I needed a fucking like that."

Seth nearly let out a sigh of relief.

"But I hope you know, I'm not letting you go." She said as she rinsed her body off, "You're mine now. I'm not letting any of those novice sluts at your school take you away from me, that dick is mine and mine alone."

Seth watched his mom with wide eyes, "W-what?"

"You heard me." She said, "Now come on, let's get cleaned up."