The Sinful Stepmother Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed rocked back and forth as he fucked into her. He didn't have the same intensity as he did when they started, he was way too tired to do that. He was still trying to fuck her as hard as he could but there was no way he could bang her like he did earlier.

"I'm about to cum, honey." She moaned.

Seth swallowed as he continued fucking her. Her full hips were soft in his hands as he kept yanking her back while thrusting into her.

The slapping of skin from their thrusts was like a countdown. Seth counted three slaps before his mom trembled and let out a loud moan. Her pussy squeezed him and squirted more of her juices against him. Her juices trickled down her thighs and dripped onto the bed sheets below.

"Fuck, mom." He groaned.

His mom looked back at him, "Are you close, baby?"

He nodded, "Yeah."

She smiled at him, "Fill me up then. Come on, I can take more."

Seth took her word and started fucking her again, hard grunts coming from him as he worked towards his orgasm.

"Give your slutty mother that cock." She moaned, "You know I want it."

Seth gritted his teeth, her dirty words were bound to do him in. He was half-tempted to clamp his hand over her mouth but at the same time, he loved hearing her slutty words. It really rang home just how debauched she'd become, how she'd become his slut.

"I'm almost there, mom." He groaned.

"Okay." She said, "I'm ready."

When Seth came, he buried himself as deep as he could inside her. His cock wept, spewing his seeds inside her. If she wasn't on birth control, she would definitely have gotten pregnant since he was dumping some pretty big loads inside her. He was certain he was going to dump even more into her.

"Seth!" She cried out, reaching behind her and grabbing his arm as she came again.

Seth groaned as his orgasm slowly faded away. His cock slowly ran out of cum to shoot, eventually becoming flaccid inside her. His cock slipped out with a wet plop, followed by a trickle of semen.

Seth fell over on his side, his head hitting the pillows. He watched as his mom tiredly crawled over and laid next to him. She leaned in and kissed him before she grabbed the remote control for the lights.

"I think that's enough for the night. Goodnight, babe." She said.

"Goodnight." He said, kissing her boob before resting his head on the pillow once again.

The lights faded as Seth's mom snuggled closer to him, her eyes closing as she drifted off to sleep with him.

12