The Sinner's Bane

Story Info
A female adventurer tries Saving her kingdom.
1.4k words
4.14
7.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story takes place in a far off fantasy land. This story does include a fetish that not all readers may be comfortable with, so please keep this in mind as you read through the story. Please enjoy!

*****

In a small shop keep in a dark corner of town, a mysterious vendor and a young adventurer whispered quietly to each other.

"A sword powerful enough to slay the evil Queen Harley, I must have such a weapon to save the kingdom. Word around town says you have such a weapon." The Adventurer spoke, the voice of a distressed maiden slipping through the figures hood.

"Oh, and will you do anything to accomplish such a dream, little girl?" The vendor cackled in response, while eyeing the adventurer up and down. "And what such a girl would you be to fight the Queen?"

"My name is Abigail the Fierce, now if you wouldn't mind, I'd rather make this exchange quickly." Abigail lowered her hood, revealing a stunning tan beauty, with flowing blonde hair and sparkling green eyes.

"Ah, yes, now I only have one weapon that powerful, but I must warn you, it can only be used once before you must run..." The wicked vendor whispered and presented a scroll, seemingly out of nowhere, old and tattered. "And only open it once you see the most vulnerable she can become..." And with that the vendor was thrown into a cackling fit, as Abigail left the shop, the door quickly shut behind her, and all fell silent.

Abigail looked at the scroll in her hand, curious that there was no price for it, simply to be rushed out the door. The scroll itself looks no different than a philosophers tome page, a little rugged and wrapped with a thin string of laden leather. Labeled on the seam was the name 'Sinner's Bane'.

"One Shot."

Stories of a female adventurer going to take on the Queen were rampant among the kingdom. Some assumed they were just rumours, Some claimed they knew the mysterious adventurer themselves. But all of them knew, she was destroying the fortress herself. Step by step, she came ever closer to her goal. The fortress seemed too easy to her, but it was of no worry to her with a strong focus on another goal.

In a moment, Abigail was in front of a large, emphatic and almost luxurious door. A knock? No. Abigail was done with waiting. In one strong bash, she had the door broken off it's hinges, fallen onto the ground in one loud boom. She scanned the room quickly, to analyze the...

...battlefield.

The room was rather clean. There was a throne at the centre, as expected, shining gold and clean red velvet, obviously well kept. There were also several amenities, Including a wardrobe with a mirror and a changing screen, and a very large, circular bed with surprisingly clean red silk sheets. This may be a Queen's Quarters, but this doesn't look like an Evil Queen's quarters.

Then, in a flash, in the once empty throne now sits a woman of sinister stature, donning a dark purple dress with red highlights. The Queen. Her reddish-black hair was draped over one shoulder, making her pale face glow in the dim light. She looked up at Abigail with solemn delight. She rose from the throne gently, her dress flowing gently around her.

"Ah, so you are the one terrorizing my minions. Welcome to my throne room." Queen Harley spoke up, a soft and honey-like voice piercing the silence. "Now why would you barge in here so unprepared? Haven't you heard of what I do to those that cross me?"

"I have heard, and that's exactly the reason I've come to stop you!" Abigail called out, taking a few steps towards the Queen, as if to mimic the Queen stepping down from her throne. "And I know I'll be able to do so!"

"Oh, and why's that?" The Queen giggled softly at the courage shown, before Abigail revealed the scroll. A gasp from the Queen and a smirk from Abigail, the scroll was opened and read. There was a blinding flash, and the words from the scroll flew into the air, circling Abigail as the magic poured forth. In a moment, the words dissipated and the light was gone, with near no changes to the room, or to the Queen.

"What happened? That was supposed to conjure a weapon to kill you!" Abigail looked around angrily, while the Queen just started laughing.

"My, my, I'm sure that scroll has worked just as intended, maybe even more..." The Queen stepped forward, as Abigail froze in her boots. In a moment, the Queen stopped right in front of Abigail, and leaned in with a smile and a seductive voice. "You may want to look down. I think your weapon is down there..."

"Wh- What?" Abigail gasped, then followed instructions. Right there, lifting her trousers and shirt, at least a foot in length and already leaking. A penis. The scroll had given her a penis that was hard and horny for anything it can get. Abigail lost all sense of herself as the Queen picked up her hand and guided her to the bed.

"I can show you how to use this, if you beg for it." The Queen mocked, helping Abigail undress to reveal the pulsing, leaking, thick cock that had manifested onto Abigail's waist "Although if you don't start begging, I may need to torture this tasty looking limb." Despite the fact that Abigail was still in shock, a strong look of confusion on her face, the Queen decided there was only one way to help her. Abigail felt something long, wet and warm touch her new shaft, the Queen's tounge gently licking it from the base, all the way to the tip, giving Abigail immense amounts of pleasure. Then a hand was gently placed on Abigails ball's, and Abigail took a sharp breath in as pleasure pulsed through her entire body, her new dick already pumping almost a bucketful of cum into the air like a hose, giving the Queen quite a shock as cum landed on her.

"Already? Oh dear, is this your first time? And still hard too!" The Queen giggled seductively, and licked some of the cum off of her hand. "I'll make sure to give you lot's of practice then."

"B-But Harley-" Abigail was cut off, the Queen using both of her hands to start jacking her off, using her spit as lube. "Ah! Oh Harley!" With ease, Queen Harley gave the massive dick a kiss, and soon turned it into a blowjob, the head barely fitting in her mouth and leaking pre-cum everywhere. Abigail moaned loudly, pleasure preventing her from fighting back, even if she wanted to, but she still placed a hand lovingly onto the Queens head, gently rubbing it as the queen sucked harder. Soon the Queen was giving a deep throat, her choker having been snapped from the thickness and size of the dick, and Abigail wrapping her legs around the Queens head to prevent her from pulling off. In a vulnerable minute, Abigail cried out again in pleasure as she came, pumping even more cum into Queen Harley's stomach. Abigail fell limp, as Harley caught her breath, a new lustful look filled her eyes as the dick naturally hypnotized her. She started jerking the dick off again, slowly making it hard as a stone again, until Abigail sat up with a newfound confidence. Abigail lifted Harley, and in one swift movement, ripped off her dress and threw her onto the bed face down.

"Oh yeah! Ravish me! I need your dick in me! Please!" Harley begged, her mind only filled with thoughts of Abigail's dick. Abigail took a moment, lining up her dick and softly rubbing the head on Harley's pussy, teasing, before slamming her dick as deep as possible and beginning to ram Harley into submission. Harley moaned and squealed from the pleasure, drooling as the dick molded her pussy to its shape, and made a bulge in her stomach every time Abigail thrusted. In mere moment's, the Evil Queen was turned into Abigail's bitch, and a horny, sexy one at that. Abigail fought through the pleasure to pound Harley's pussy as hard as she can without cumming, but soon succumbed to the sensation, letting Harley feel the massive load of cum waiting for her. As they both screamed out in pleasure, cumming fiercely with Abigail filling Harley to the brim, and even after pulling out Abigail couldn't stop the fountain of cum, covering Harley in white gold.

After some more rounds of rough fucking, the two laid in bed quietly, cuddling at the newfound love. Abigail had saved her kingdom, and happily found her soulmate. The only problem now, the fact that the Dick didn't disappear, and was currently making a tent under the blanket.

"One more round, sweetey?"