The Siren Scent

Story Info
Using sex as a weapon.
19.6k words
4.52
24k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story could also fit in the Science Fiction category, but I've always been fascinated by Mind Control. I hope you approve. All characters are at least eighteen years old.

Hard Lessons

Grumman's solid body slammed down on Colin O'Malley's chest, and only the impact displacers in the gym mat saved him from a cracked rib. As he lay there trying to regain his breath, Grumman mashed his forearm into Colin's cheek, forcing his ear into the mat.

"That's enough," ordered a stern female voice, but Grumman pretended not to hear and shoved down even harder. "I said that's enough," Sensei Signe ordered. Reluctantly Grumman rolled off Colin and stood to face their teacher.

The tall woman with the short-cropped blonde hair reached down and easily pulled Colin to his feet. "Go join the others," she said brusquely, then turned back to Grumman and looked him over as though for the first time. "That was good," she mused aloud. "You were fast and aggressive, and you did well to use your superior size to overwhelm your opponent."

The big second-year cadet with the dark brown hair grinned, pleased at the rare praise from his sensei. His smile didn't last long. "Now try me," she commanded.

He looked at her warily. The sleeveless unitard she wore clearly showcased the muscle definition in his instructor's body. I'd like to see her without her kit, the lustful notion flashed to mind. Nevertheless, he hesitated: he'd seen her demonstrate her superior hand-to-hand combat skills often enough. Still, he judged, I must outweigh her by fifty pounds.

"Are you going to just stand there, Grumman?" Signe taunted. "Don't tell me you're afraid of a girl."

His pride pricked, Grumman roared and rushed at the sensei, intending to grapple with her and drag her to the mat.

It was all over in a moment.

As Colin watched in amazement, the big man went flying over the blonde woman to land heavily on his back. But the instructor had not released the meaty wrist she'd grabbed; instead, Signe used Grumman's momentum to pull her upright so that she now stood over him. Balanced on her left foot, she jammed her right into the hairy armpit of her stunned opponent, his wrist firmly grasped in her hands.

Try as he might, Grumman could not wrench his left arm free, and when he reached over with his other hand to try to dislodge her bare foot, she twisted his extended right arm slightly, causing the prone figure to howl in pain. "Ah, ah, ah," she scolded, "be a good boy or I'll have to dislocate your shoulder."

He immediately stopped but continued to glare at her malevolently while frantically trying to remember some way he could reverse her advantage. She grinned down at him. "I know what you're thinking, but it won't work. In this position, submission is your only option."

Stubbornly he refused to concede, so the sensei twisted wrist arm a few degrees. Instantly his face turned pale and he slapped the mat with his free hand in the universal sign of surrender. She released her hold and the big man's arm fell limply to the floor.

"Go slap some fro-gel on that shoulder," she advised, "and it will be good as new tomorrow." As the big student slunk away, she turned to the rest of the class. "Weight and strength are great advantages, but without balance and control they can easily be defeated." At that moment the tone signaling the end of the period interrupted her. "We'll explore this concept in more depth tomorrow," she informed them.

As the cadets began to disperse, Signe tapped Colin on the shoulder. "O'Malley, stay," she ordered him. "You and I are going to continue."

Oh, great, Colin thought. First Grumman pounds me into the mat, now Sensei is going to finish what he started. But he knew better than to argue with an instructor particularly Sensei Signe, so he remained on the mat and stifled his sigh.

An hour later, the red-headed young man dragged his weary body into his spartan cubicle and flopped down on the hard foam mattress. When the door slid shut, the light came on automatically, but he waved it off, preferring to rest in darkness. His fingers probed the new bruises he'd acquired, but he had to admit Sensei had probably gone easy on him. More to the point, by the time the private session was over, Colin had learned some tactics he could use when attacked by a larger opponent.

He ran his hands down to his crotch, feeling the senso-padding that protected his penis and testicles. At the instant of contact the material would automatically stiffen and cushion, safely absorbing a blow from anything short of a steel-toed boot. He recalled several times Signe's arms and legs had landed in that delicate region, and he mentally thanked whoever had invented the padding.

That train of thought provoked a different one. Sensei sure wasn't wearing any padding. He couldn't help noticing the way Signe's nipples had poked through the fabric of her unitard, and when she caught me in that leg scissors, I could see her camel toe! I bet the other guys – and maybe some of the girls – would have killed to swap places with me.

The thought of running his hands over those forbidden places, even if only during the lesson, caused his penis to stiffen. He reached down to touch himself, only to stop suddenly. Get real, he chided himself. Sensei Signe has no interest in us cadets that way, and even if she did, I'd be way at the end of the line. Besides, he laughed wryly, if I were to touch her, she'd be more likely to rip my dick off than suck it.

A knock from the corridor outside broke his reverie, and when he signaled, the panel on his cubicle slid back to reveal Nurse Amber. Clad in her white lab coat and clutching a clipboard in her arms, the young woman had a frown on her face. "What are you doing here, Colin?" she demanded. "You're supposed to be in the infirmary for your treatment."

"Sorry, Amber. Sensei Signe had me stay behind for more instruction, and it was all I could do to drag myself back here afterwards."

The young nurse tried to maintain her stern expression, but her natural good humor quickly dissolved the frost. "Well, if you'll hurry now you won't be too late, and hopefully Dr. Patel won't get angry. Come along now."

"Yes, Mom," he teased.

Once in the treatment area, Colin quickly climbed up on an examining table and lay back, his arms resting at his sides. The nurse brought over a plastic bag filled with clear liquid and suspended it at head height. Deftly she inserted a needle into the large vein in the crook of Colin's right elbow and taped it securely. When she was satisfied, she went to the other side of the table and used a vacutainer to draw a blood sample from her patient's left arm. She carefully labeled the sample and stored it while the bag of liquid continued to drain slowly into Colin's system.

"Aren't you ever going to tell me what all this is for?" he asked her petulantly. "You've been doing this every week for months now and I still don't know why."

"We're trying to modify your DNA in a specific chromosome to increase production of a hormone your body doesn't make in sufficient quantity," came a deep male voice, and Colin jerked his head around to see Dr. Patel walk through the door.

"Does that mean that I have some sort of hereditary disease?" Colin asked apprehensively.

The doctor shook his head. "Not at all, young man. We're just making sure your body is able to produce this hormone in sufficient quantities on its own."

"But if I have a deficiency . . ."

"Don't worry about it, Colin," the doctor interrupted. "This is not a case of your being unhealthy; instead we're ensuring you will be even more healthy going forward." Seeing his patient about to protest, he waved him off. "That's all I'm going to say on the subject, young man. You'd have to have graduated from medical school before I could go into more detail. Just believe me when I tell you that you have nothing to fear and that you'll be most happy that we intervened as we have." With that he strode purposefully away, foreclosing any further discussion.

"Can't you tell me anything more, Amber?" the cadet asked plaintively.

She shrugged her shoulders apologetically. "I really don't know any more than you, Colin. But Dr. Patel is a renowned endocrinologist, so I'm sure you're in capable hands."

With that she unhooked the empty bag and pressed tape to his arm where the needle had punctured his skin. Colin swung his legs off the table, hopped to his feet and headed to the door with a cheery goodbye that didn't reflect his real feelings.

As he made his way back to his cubicle, his thoughts turned to his studies. Between the extra session with Sensei and today's treatment, he was now behind in his coursework. And why am I taking all these crazy courses anyway? he griped to himself.

Self-defense was pretty obvious for a fleet cadet, and Galactic History seemed logical, but Government, Negotiations, Social Customs and Etiquette for heaven's sake? What does a Marine need that stuff for? Nevertheless, once back in his room he dutifully pulled on his headset and, as the electrodes settled into place, resumed learning about the court of the Rigellian System.

Unexpected Visitors

Two weeks later he was lying on his bunk waiting for sleep to overtake him. Despite the monotonous routine of a cadet's life, Colin was feeling pleased with himself. He'd gotten a "well-done" note from his history professor on a quiz. And that afternoon in unarmed combat, he'd actually managed to fend off one of Sensei's attacks, although they'd ended up in a sweaty stand-off on the mat. As she'd pulled away from him, she'd studied him carefully for a moment, then clapped him on the shoulder. "That's probably the closest she ever comes to a compliment," he mused.

Suddenly he heard a strange noise in the corridor outside his cubicle, and then, to his surprise, the supposedly locked door slid open. In the momentary light from outside, he thought he recognized a familiar female form. "Sensei?" he whispered hesitantly.

In one stride she was standing beside him, her strong hand clamped over his mouth. "Silence," she whispered in his ear. "Not a word."

Then she was straddling him, and he could feel the material of her unitard pressed against his bare body. Her weight held him in place, but the sensation was not unpleasurable. In fact, to his embarrassment, he felt an erection growing, but he dared not move for fear she'd feel it too.

In the low ambient light, he could just make out her eyes. They seemed to be staring at him with the intensity of a carnivore ready to pounce on its prey. Her chest heaved with several deep breaths, then her hands shot out and grabbed his wrists, pinning them over his head. Without warning she dipped down and her lips assaulted his own. For one horrible instant he feared she was going to bite him – until her tongue slid in deep to taste and caress his own.

He'd been stunned by her assault, unable to comprehend what was happening. But under her passionate onslaught his rational mind shut down while his animal instincts took control. He returned the hunger of her mouth with his own, and his body began to respond to the pressure from hers.

She raised her head and gasped; then her hips began to slide up and back over his torso. His skin sensed moisture at his waist, and he wondered if her unitard had a hidden slit in the crotch. His guess was confirmed a moment later when his now fully erect penis felt hot wet flesh. She made another quick movement and he was inside her. Sitting upright on him, she began to thrust with her hips, driving him into her as deeply as possible. A groan forced its way out of her throat, and he saw her clap her hands over her mouth to stifle it. With his hands freed, he eagerly reached up to grasp the breasts he'd so admired, feeling their shape and weight, squeezing her proud nipples.

Then there was nothing but the age-old struggle between man and woman to satisfy the white-hot needs both felt. Colin was no virgin, but the sex he'd enjoyed before was nothing like this. Now there was no uncertainty, no tentativeness. He thrust up into her as hard and as fast as he could, and her downward thrusts matched him stroke for stroke.

It could not last long and it didn't. Within minutes both bodies exploded into orgasm almost simultaneously, and after a few more spasmodic thrusts, the blonde teacher's body flopped down onto his, sweaty and exhausted.

When he regained his breath, he turned to stare at her face lying on his shoulder. "Sensei, I . . ." he started, but her hand stopped him again and she shook her head. Then she carefully lifted up and slid down until she was sitting on his shins. She stared at him for a moment, then leaned over, took him in her mouth and began to lick him clean. At first her tongue stroked him gently, but then she gave a little growl and sucked him hard, her lips moving up and down, eager to arouse him again.

He watched in amazement, not only at her hungry ministrations but also at the speed with which his penis was recovering. When he gave an appreciative groan, she shot him a warning look before returning to her efforts. He heard that low growling sound again, and then she was sliding forward, using her fingers to insert him where she needed him.

Now she bent forward and put her lips to his ears. "Don't move," she ordered, and when he nodded she sat up and began to rock on him. Soon she shifted to a circular motion, using his penis to stimulate every square inch inside her. After a while she lifted up and repeatedly let her body fall, impaling herself on him. What had felt good before now felt exquisite to him. Faster and faster she rose and fell, until she halted abruptly. As Colin strained beneath her, he heard her panting again, and suddenly she resumed her rocking motion, moving faster, even desperately. Finally, she threw her head back and gave a strangled cry. Muscles that he hadn't realized women have squeezed his penis, and he exploded within her, sending pulsing jets of cum deep into her womb.

She sat there so long that Colin felt his legs going numb, but he dared not disturb her. At last she heaved a deep sigh and swung off him to stand beside his bed. Leaning down, she whispered fiercely, "This never happened, understand?"

He nodded, and she slipped out the door like a shadow. He soon fell into an exhausted sleep.

When he awoke the next morning, the night's events seemed dreamlike, but the stains on his bedlinens could not be denied. He shook his head in wonder, showered quickly and hurried off to the galley to grab a little breakfast. Then it was back to his cube and the headset to prepare for his morning classes.

As the time for his Unarmed Combat class drew near, he grew uneasy. How am I supposed to act around her? he fretted. But in the gym, Sensei Signe gave no indication that anything had changed, not only during the group class but also during their one-on-one session afterwards. Maybe she wished it never happened, he speculated uncomfortably. But that night she slipped into his cubicle again, and this time their union was more like Greco-Roman wrestling than sexual intercourse. By the time she left, she had exhausted him again.

The next day Colin's weekly treatment was scheduled early, and, as Nurse Amber prepped him, she fluttered about with scarcely concealed excitement. Finally, when the drip had been removed from his arm and she'd finished drawing the test sample, she was almost dancing. "Oh, Colin, I wasn't supposed to tell you, but that was your last treatment. You're done, and Dr. Patel says it was a complete success!"

Colin was pleasantly surprised. "That's great, Amber, but what does it mean? I don't really feel any different. What's changed?"

She smiled happily. "I still don't know, Colin, but that's the other news. Dr. Patel said to tell you to come back to see him tomorrow and he'll fill you in on everything." Then she leaned down and whispered, "Please don't let him know I told you – I think he wants it to be a surprise."

He looked at her pleading eyes staring at him and nodded solemnly. "I promise I won't let on, Amber, cadet's honor."

Her face brightened and she suddenly leaned even closer and kissed him on the lips. Then she gave a little squeak and jerked away, her face flaming with embarrassment. Giving him an awkward wave, she darted out of the room.

Colin was in a good mood when he walked into the gym for his Unarmed Combat class, but after a few moments he grew puzzled because Sensei Signe was nowhere to be seen. Class members huddled around in small groups, whispering to each other, until an Asian man in the instructor's outfit came hurrying up to them.

"Sorry, I'm late," he apologized, bowing to them. "I am Sensei Ochiro. I'll be leading the class from now on."

Colin couldn't restrain himself. "What happened to Signe?"

The new instructor looked at him blandly. "Sensei Signe has been given a new assignment," he told the group. "Now then, we'll begin today by dividing the class by height."

As he put the class through their drills, Sensei Ochiro seemed skillful enough, but Colin decided he didn't have the same intensity as the blonde teacher. Nevertheless, Colin hung back when the class ended, waiting for his one-on-one instruction. Ochiro seemed surprised to see the young man still there. "Don't you have other studies, cadet?"

"Yes, Sensei, it's just that . . ."

"Then you'd best get to them," the Sensei interrupted, and gave a gesture of dismissal.

For the rest of the afternoon, Colin found it hard to concentrate, wondering about her new assignment and if she'd be back. He told himself he missed her style of teaching, but more training wasn't what he really wanted.

He studied later than usual that evening, trying to take his thoughts off the blonde Amazon, hoping she'd appear. Finally he gave up, tossed the headset onto the table top and flopped back on the bed, hoping for sleep.

No sooner had his eyes closed than he heard the sound of his door opening. He sat upright and peered into the shadows hopefully, but his excitement dissolved into confusion when he recognized the familiar lab coat of his nurse.

"Amber, what are you doing here? Is everything alright?"

As the door closed behind her, the young woman stepped quickly to the side of his bed. Her expression was so intense that fear trickled down Colin's spine. "Did something go wrong? Did the treatment fail?"

For a moment Amber's expression seemed conflicted; then she took a deep breath and reached for the top clasp of her lab coat. As Colin watched in amazement, she swiftly opened the shapeless garment to reveal she was wearing nothing underneath. Who knew she looked like that? he marveled as his eyes ran over her full breasts, slim waist and heart-shaped hips.

"Colin, I . . . I . . . You've got to . . ." Unable to go on, her blush visible even in the dim light, she threw herself at him. When he caught her in his arms, she scrambled up on the bed and then rolled over, pulling him on top of her.

"Please, Colin, please take me, make love to me," she gasped. As she did so she spread her legs apart so that he slid between them, and the smell of aroused woman filled the sleeping area. Quickly he bent down to kiss the source of that delightful fragrance, but she grabbed his shoulders and pulled him up. "No, please, I can't wait. I'm so ready – take me now."

Fully aroused, he carefully placed himself into position and slid his penis between her engorged lips. As he pressed into her, she gave a little cry and lifted her legs high and wide, making herself as open as possible for him. At that moment he realized he could do anything he wished with her. But he cared about this woman who had tended him for so many weeks, so he began a gentle in-and-out motion, each time pushing a little deeper into her hungry depths. With each stroke he heard her moaning.