The Siren Sisters Pt. 02

Story Info
Jade struggles to find her true place in life.
39.4k words
4.59
3.4k
4
1

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is obviously a work of fiction. Jade is my personal fantasy, although I would like to believe that somewhere, sometime Jade exists. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely this authors imagination.

Please reply with comments and constructive criticism, I welcome you to PM me. Venom from anonymous commenters will not be taken seriously.

Enjoy.

Siren Sisters pt. 2

Recap. Jade at 35, had lost her husband, Jim, the love of her life just as they were settling into a great comfortable life. After spending 3 months wallowing in self-pity Jade's best friend Kat persuaded her to Join her on a luxury Caribbean cruise where they had acted as courtesans under the direction of Lars the cruise line owner. Jade had a wonderful time which seemed to pull her out of her depression, but nothing lasts forever as she knew well. Eventually she returned home.

Adjustments

Jade went home to an empty house. She had been happy and energized while on the cruise. Everything had been taken care of for them. She and Kat reveled in the VIP treatment they received. Once she got home. reality set in, cooking, washing, cleaning, lonely nights. In order to put away her new wardrobe she needed to clear out some space by packing away her dead husband, Jim's, belongings, clothes, toys, sports equipment and memorabilia. Why did you leave me? She lamented for the 100th time. We were supposed to grow old together.

The cruise had been fucking fun, literally. Prior to walking out the door last month, her count was 3, she had had intimate contact with her husband and 2 college boyfriends. Now she was up to 9 if you count blowing Marco the masseuse. And 2 of the 9 were women. Her catholic upbringing screamed slut! Whore! Hooker, skank, prostitute! Harlot! Lesbian! Her liberated empowered self, argued that she was a courtesan, that she was a worthy person who deserved the love and attention. And the orgasms and the cash certainly didn't hurt.

The second day home she received 1 dozen long stemmed yellow roses from Lars with a note 'Jade, please sail with us again soon.' The day after that she received 2 dozen red roses from Larry, 'I think I love you. Landed another contract I will be out of touch for the next 4 weeks. I will call when I get back.' Oh Larry, you are sweet to say that but how can you love a fallen woman. Larry had been a client who had picked her up on board. Larry was a very average looking guy who had turned out to have above average bedroom skills. Thinking of seeing him again got her wet. Do I love you back? Of I go back can I allow myself a non-exclusive relationship with a man. Could that work?

Kat called while she was vasing and arranging flowers. "How are you sweetie? Is everything OK?"

Jade though about lying and saying 'everything is great, I feel fine.' But decided to tell her friend the truth. After all they were more than just friends now. "The cruise was great, but I got home to an empty house and all of Jim's things that I have to pack away and gotten rid of somehow... Sorry to be such a downer, I got flowers from Lars and Larry."

"Oh Sweetie, thanks for not putting up a brave front for me. I am free this weekend, can I come over and help you?"

"That would be nice. Thanks, Kat." That could be just what I need.

Kat showed up Saturday morning with coffee, breakfast sandwiches. and packing supplies. They ate their breakfast and then Kat said, "Let's get to work."

"Ok. Let's make 4 piles on the bed. starting with pile #1. This reminds me of Jim, and I want to keep it for when I need to remember being close to him. This pile was limited to 4 items, you can swap out as you wish, but no more than 4 items. Pile #2. Things to give to friends and family. Pile #3. Things we can sell. Pile $4. Donations to charity."

They spent the whole day going through HIS closet and dresser drawers. Pile 4 was the biggest and required a number boxes on the floor, pile 2 and 3 had items shifted around regularly. Would he want these jerseys to go to family or on eBay? In the end Jade begged to expand pile 1 to 5 items.

Kat relented and Jade kept the silk boxers Jim had worn on their wedding night, his prized basketball jersey, the T-shirt she thought always looked so sexy on him and his hoodie that he wore when he went out on a morning run. The hoodie hadn't been laundered yet, so it still smelled like him. There was also an Anniversary card she had bought for him, but he had died before their anniversary. "Kat if I had known about the limit on pile 1, I would have hidden some things under the bed." Kat got on her knees to look and found two pairs of shoes that had to go.

Once the work was done, they ordered sushi for dinner and started drinking. Jade didn't feel nearly as sexy in her own home as on the cruise but acquiesced to Kat's demand that they strip to their underwear to eat their Sushi. As they drank and ate, they got looser and looser.

Kat saved a lovely piece of tuna for last. Lying on her back Kat pulled her panties off. Then she placed the piece on her mons pubis just above her slit and encouraged Jade to eat it off her. Cleansing her pallet with a sip of her drink, Jade approached Kat from between her legs and, as Kat had hoped Jade ran her tongue up Kat's wet slit before gobbling up half of the piece of tuna.

Jade kept moving up as she chewed. She reached under Kat's back and unclipped her bra so she could suck Kat's nipples as she finished chewing and swallowed. Lying on top of Kat, Jade got close for a kiss. They almost touched their lips and Jade backed off. Kat had opened her lips in anticipation just in time for Jade to pop the rest of the piece in Kat's mouth. They both laughed. Kat commented over the tuna in her mouth, "Sweetie, that is the sort of playful creativity that will make you a sought-after courtesan."

"I guess I am a natural sex-kitten, right? I just don't know if I am ready to fully embrace that lifestyle. I keep hearing Sister Maria Theresa chiding me, 'whore, slut, prostitute, skank!' What will my family say if they find out?"

"If that is your only objection, you have to trust that this is all about discretion. There is no Internet trail back to you. Or media coverage. The question you need to ask yourself is 'Was I comfortable, did I have fun, did the cruise make me happy?' Concentrate on the pros."

"You ae such a devil. A seductress."

They finished their drinks and Jade took Kat by the hand and led her to her bedroom. Jade turned on the water in the shower to let it warm up. They were both a little sweaty from moving around boxes of clothes. Kat helped Jade out of her bra and thong. Jade's shower was a standard tub with a shower curtain. Not the luxury of the suite bathrooms aboard the liner, but they made do.

They soaped up each other and rinsed off. After Kat soaped up Jade's slit and ass crack and made sure her asshole was squeaky clean, Jade took charge and pushed her taller friend up against the shower tiles and mashed her tits into her. Grabbing her ass cheeks Jade fingered Kat's butt hole. The moaning was mutual. They dried each other. Then they pulled the heavy bed clothes down, only leaving the top sheet on the bed. Kat had prepared. She had brought an overnight bag and pulled out 2 vibrators, one pink for Jade and one mint green for herself. I love the way we can color coordinate so well. Kat mused. Pink or Red for Jade's green eyes and Green for my red auburn hair.

They kissed for a long time and used the wands on each other until Jade was overcome with need and pushed Kat onto her back. Jade placed a pillow under Kat's head and got on top 69 style. Because of their height disparity Jade knew that Kat would end up with a sore neck from straining forward to reach her pussy when Jade was able to reach Kat's. It was something she had learned to do with Jim.

The best friends licked and pleasured each other and slipped the wands in each other as they built each other's orgasms. Jade thought it was so cool being able to watch the vibrator disappear into her friend's honey pot and be able to control her pleasure. Jade had only eaten pussy for the first time two weeks ago, but she was already addicted to the feel, taste, and smell of her fiend's intimate parts.

She thought Kat smelled like flowers only better as her heart raced and her pelvis tingled. Kat's smell was like nothing she had ever experienced. The only other smell that got her this excited had been the smell of her husband's cock and the smell and taste of his spunk mixed with her girl cum when she ate it after they had a good session.

Kat sucked Jade's labia into her mouth and lashed them with her tongue as the woman who she always called Sweetie trembled on top of her. Forgoing some of her own pleasure she slid Jade closer to her mouth so she could latch on to her clit. Jade groaned, tensed her back, and ground her hungry little cunt down on Kat's face. Once Jade stopped spasming she realized what Kat had done. Ahe dismounted and got her face between Kat's legs and replaced the vibrator with her tiny hand and worked Kat's g-spot until the inevitable explosion. Kat moaned and grabbed Jade's head and hair and pulled her into her wide-open slit.

After more kissing they fell asleep naked in each other's arms. As Jade drifted off, she whispered, "I needed that so much after today, Thanks Kat."

"My pleasure, Sweetie."

On Sunday, Kat took Jade shopping for a small wooden chest to build a remembrance box. They filled it with Pictures, Jim's personal items and anything that if left out around the house would continue to trigger the waves of sadness that Jade had been plagued by the last 3 months. When they were done Jade felt the place looked too sterile. They shopped for new wall art and hung pictures and posters. Jade's favorite was a color print of a spring city park scene. The trees were just showing green buds and the faded grass was just starting to green up. It made her think of rebirth after a long winter.

Options

The weekend with Kat was great. They even chatted with Lars on the phone Sunday night. He had big plans for them if Jade could commit. He reminded her that she was the Marketing officer of the siren sisters entertainment group. But Jade didn't know what to say, she had completely forgotten about that. She wanted to give herself a month to think. She would be fine if she could see more of Kat, but Kat had her job and her condo in the city.

By Thursday Jade was feeling lonely again, she busied herself looking at what she would need to do to continue in her teaching career. Education and certifications had gotten so expensive and time consuming. Still, she would have to do something with the rest of her life, she couldn't fuck for money until she retired, could she?

Her financial advisor told her if she sold the house, moved to a small community, and invested wisely she would be able to live comfortably but not extravagantly to old age. Fuck that I want to enjoy my youth, I loved the pampering aboard ship, am I willing to give that up to ensure a life of ease and boredom? I really want to enjoy men and them wanting me as long as I can. I guess I am a slut.

She reasoned she had four options. A Get back to her teaching career. B Start over with a new husband and start a family. C Cut and run and live a quiet unremarkable life. D become a courtesan.

A seemed like a lot of hard work and she wasn't a kid anymore, B would take a lot of luck and her biological clock was ticking. C seemed so boring. D was her Ace in the Hole and thinking about it made her heart race.

She liked Larry, but he was out of the picture for a while. She decided to investigate A and B, to begin with since she could pursue those options concurrently and still get an appraisal on the house. She looked at dating bars and joined a couple of dating sites. The dating pool was grim, mostly scammers and players. She would have to date one hundred guys to find one good one. She did her homework. She did a lot of online research. Hours and hours. She took a self-defense course for single women.

Some of the sites were so fascinating that she would fall asleep at 3am with her laptop lying next to her on her bed. Her laptop 'Jennifer' became her new best friend. Jade bought a burner phone and then found a pocket stunner online. The stunner was small enough to fit even in a clutch. She carried it everywhere. In retrospect it seems foolish, but she spent a couple nights hanging out at local bars.

One night she staggered out as an experiment to see how well the stunner worked. The third night at one of the seedier bar choices a guy followed her out closing on her from behind, he grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. She was ready. She zapped him and thrust a knee to his groin in one action. He screamed and went down.

She growled. "This will teach you to attack small drunk woman!" and she zapped him a second time right in the nuts. She didn't stick around to make sure he was OK. I can't believe I did that. And zapped him twice. I hope this teaches him a lesson. But I doubt it will.

She found one promising guy on an Internet dating site. They set up a dinner meeting at a restaurant near his home. It went well, the wait staff greeted him as a valued regular customer, after the bar thing she was cautious, so they talked about a second date and after dinner they went their separate ways. Jade went downtown to scope out some of the hotel bars. A couple of younger businessman types bought her some drinks. But this was a fact-finding mission, so she eventually went home to schedule a second date with her online date guy.

The second date started well enough, and she agreed to go home with him for a night cap. They drove separate cars to his place. When they got in the door, he put a game on the TV, poured her a drink, and they chatted a bit more and then started making out. Jade's passion rose to the point where she slipped to her knees on the floor between his legs unzipped his fly and pulled out his completely average cut hard-on. She was in the mood to taste spunk.

Trying to take her time, she followed her usual routine, due to his average size she swallowed him without hardly any need for her deep throat skills. He climaxed quickly and didn't taste too bad, but his volume wasn't what she had hoped for. She swallowed it all and sat back down next to him on the couch. He turned to the TV. Then picked up his phone and started texting and checking what looked like an on-line sports book site.

Jade pulled up her skirt and started rubbing herself through her panties. His lack of interest had her drying up instead of getting wetter. Hmm she thought I guess I do thrive on attention and pussy worship. She nudged him and asked, "Do you want to eat me, maybe fuck me?" His head shot up in surprise, "Shit! You are still here?" She wanted to scream Are you fucking kidding me. Are you autistic? How did I not pick up on that. Shithead.

She settled on collecting her stuff and leaving. It would serve him right if I zapped him. But she just walked out and slammed the door behind her.

Rick

She stewed the whole ride home. Asshole. Lying piece of shit. Inviting a girl home and leaving her hanging once you get what you want. Online dating sucks. It would take years to replace Jim or even Larry with these creeps to sort through. Jumping in the shower and brushing her teeth she got dressed again in a nice simply elegant but only slightly slutty outfit, Smooth black mid-thigh skirt, black lace bra and panties, white blouse with enough top buttons open to show an attractive amount of cleavage. A pearl choker and diamond tennis bracelet finished off her outfit. She jumped into her car and drove down to the best of the hotel bars she had visited. It wasn't crowded, she picked a spot amongst some open seats ordered a drink and sipped it.

There was a handsome guy at the end in a nice suit who looked maybe ten years older than her. She realized that he chose that seat, so he had a good view. As she watched him scan the other bar patrons, his eyes slid past three 20 something cuties and any men and locked on hers. She smiled at him. He smiled back. She expected him to come join her, but he spoke to the bartender who soon placed another drink next to her almost empty glass and said, "From the gentleman at the end of the bar."

She pushed the empty forward, picked up the gift glass, took a sip and nodded to the Man who sent it. She beckoned him to join her. Sitting between her and the younger guy who had been eying her, he opened by offering her his hand, "Hi, I'm Rick."

"You can call me Ilsa, Rick. Thanks for the drink."

"Funny, you don't look Swedish. Are you here for the conference? Staying at the hotel?"

"Astute of you to pick up on my ethnicity, my maternal grandfather was Swedish. Ilsa was his mother's name. Just here for a drink and a little diversion, I live in town. What is the conference about?"

Rick raised an eyebrow. "Medical technology, my company sells scanning equipment. What kind of diversion? I am always up for a little fun."

Jade touched Rick's ring finger to draw attention to the lighter band where his wedding ring usually sat. "You don't look like hotel security, so I guess it is safe to speak my mind. The kind of diversion that pays rent and satisfies us both." Rick smiled at her. Based on her research, negotiations started at 4 and they settled on 3. Condom for intercourse but not for oral and he could have multiple pops. Anal was on the table but required some prep and another 2.

Rick paid the tab with a company black AmEx card, and they headed to his room arm in arm. "Do you come here often?"

"Occasionally. Nice place. Maybe more often now. So. No interest in the younger girls at the bar?"

"Not really, unless the hunt is your kink, they are way too much work. Besides if I bedded all three, I wouldn't have enough to go around and one of them would end up disappointed."

"Nice to know you are a good enough guy to worry about leaving a woman unsatisfied. Lucky for me you aren't good enough to be faithful to your wife." To table that discussion Rick initiated a make-out session with Ilsa on the elevator. They got to his room in lip lock, Rick managed to get the door open, and they staggered in.

Ilsa kicked off her heels and asked, "Rick, I hope you like fun size?" Rick pulled 3 Benjamins out of his wallet and slipped them into her hand. She put them in her clutch and dropped to her knees. Freeing his 9-inch cock. She smiled and moaned as she licked his glans. He rapidly came to attention. She licked the mushroom head on his circumcised cock. He smelled clean and tasted good. This was just what she was looking for. Making up for the start of her evening.

Rick said gently, "Slow down a little, gorgeous. Do you mind if we do things out of the usual order? If we must use a condom can we fuck first since my condom sensitivity issues won't be as big a problem with my first nut. So maybe start with some pussy licking, covered intercourse and BBBJ for the second pop?"

"You're the boss, as long as you eat me." Ilsa pulled a condom out of her purse and suited him up with her mouth. Making sure all the air was out and the fit was perfect. While she was doing that, she unzipped her skirt and unbuttoned her blowse the rest of the way and then reached back and freed the girls. Rick helped her out of her clothes tossing them on a chair. She sucked him for a while until he was nice and hard. Rich moved his hands from her head to her shoulders and encouraged her to her feet.