The Sissy and the Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum with me slut!" she said

I reached up to stroke myself to orgasm while she fucked me, but she slapped my hand away.

"No bitch, no touching, cum like a girl." she commanded and started to cum herself from the repeated impact of the strap on against her own pussy. I came hard. I came instantly. I came without touching. I shot a massive load of cum all over the sheets, moaning and whimpering like a girl as miss drove me to a shaking, convulsing orgasm on the end of her masterful cock.

I spent a few moments catching my breath, and then I looked down between my legs and saw the mess I had made all over Miss' bed spread. I panicked about doing it for a moment, but then I remembered that Miss had given me permission. More than that, she had ordered me to do it, and she had to know what would happen. Still, I decided, I should show my subservience by cleaning it up.

"Oh miss, I am sorry about the mess, let me go get something to clean it up with." I offered as I started to scoot forward off her cock. I hadn't made it an inch when I felt her grab my hips and jerk me suddenly back on her cock.

"Where do you think you're going slut?" she asked with a wicked smile.

"Ugghghh..." I moaned as I felt myself being roughly penetrated again. "I was going to clean up the mess miss."

"Yes I think you should," she agreed as she used her knees to push mine wide apart and pulled me back slightly. She changed her agle and started to push down, her cock pressing deep inside me until my legs buckled and I collapsed into my own puddle of cum. Miss put her hands on my cheeks and moved me back and forth, giggling a bit as she turned me into her cum rag.

"That's a good girl, sop up all that messy cum. Little sluts like you love being drenched in cum." she slid her cock out of my ass slowly, but kept her hands on me, making me wiggle and writhe in my mess.

"Turn over bitch, get that cum all over your ass too." she instructed with a smack across my naked cheeks. I obeyed at once, my cock getting hard again in front of her as I wiggled and shook and felt me cum sticking to my ass and cock and thighs. I looked up at her, my legs spread wide, as I felt my cum seeping up between my freshly fucked ass cheeks. Miss smiled and made sure I felt her eyes on my cock as In started to get hard again, much to my surprise.

"Good little cum slut. I want you to lie there, soaked in cum, thinking about what a filthy little whore you are for me. I need to go take care of my dog." She said before pulling her strapon down, fixing her skirt, and briskly walking away.

I could hear her in the next room the sound of a cage opening, and Miss telling her dog what a good boy he had been. I could hear the sound of a leash and collar being connected. All the while I couldn't make myself close my leg, and my cock was pulsing hard, begging to be touched. I didn't dare stroke while miss was gone though, I was already for too deep under her spell. I moaned quietly, making whimpering feminine noises and hoping that Miss would hear them and be pleased. I heard footsteps coming back to the bedroom and I leaned up to look to the door.

"Lie down slut, on your back with your legs spread wide little the easy little fucktoy you are." Miss ordered playfully. I lied back down.

From my position on the bed I could see dog ears peeking over the bottom of the bed, and a little upturned tail. Something about the way they were moving didn't seem right to me, but I couldn't quite put my finger on why. Miss sat down on the edge of the bed and then laid down next to me, spreading her legs wide and smiling at me. She started to stroke me softly as she looked deep into my eyes.

"I think my little pet was a little jealous of us, so I decided to let him join us." Miss gasped with pleasure and I looked down between her legs to see pet ears peeking out from under her skirt. It was only at this point I realized the ears were attached to a headband and worn on the head of a leashed and collared man, who was now silently but eagerly lapping at Miss's pussy under her skirt. "You don't mind do you James? Not that you have a choice."

I stared slack jawed, unable to move, unable to think. Miss cooed and moaned with pleasure as her pet expertly serviced her orally. I could hear him moaning slightly too, clearly he enjoyed her taste. Miss leaned in and kissed me as she writhed against the pet boy between her legs.

"Look at me James, I know you are nervous, and I know this is your first time with a boy. It's John's first time too. But I know he will obey me no matter what I tell him to do, and I expect you to do the same. I want you to turn off your mind, and give it completely. You are just a mindless bimbo sissy slut for me now, and you'll do anything, absolutely anything I want you to." She said, getting close to an orgasm as she was pleased, and also clearly being helped by expressing her complete dominance over both of us. "Say it back to me James."

"Oh god..." I moaned helplessly. "I am a mindless bimbo sissy slut for you miss. I will do absolutely anything you tell me to."

Miss grabbed me nipples suddenly, pinching them as she squeezed her legs around her pet boys head and started to shake and spasm, she came her all over him, but looked deep into my eyes as she did, drinking in my subservience and savoring my submission. When it was over she relaxed for just a moment, letting her pet lap softly at her lips to clean every last bit of her wetness away. Then, without warning, she unceremoniously reached down and took him by the hair, lifting his face up and guiding him over to me. She pressed his face between my legs.

"Clean up all her cum pet boy." she ordered. John started to obediently lap my cum up from my legs, from my thighs, and finally, wrapped his lips around my cock and cleaned my cum from that as well. "It's okay to close your eyes if you want James."

Instead I just stared deeply into hers, completely entranced and taking some comfort in the idea that I had no choice in this, no agency, everything was just as expression of my total, unwavering submission to her will. Miss was pleased by this, she stroked her hands up and down my body.

"Good boy John," she leaned down to pet him. "And good girl James. I want you to turn over and spread yourself open."

I did, and I immediately felt a tongue lapping all the cum from my naked, sissy asshole. My cock pulsed against the sheets beneath me as Miss stoked me affectionately. I looked back to see her affectionately stroking her pet as well, showing both of us how pleased she was with the obedience we were showing her.

"John is such a good little ass licker," she told me as she pushed me back over onto my back and straddled me, her naked pussy hovering over my desperate cock. "And I think he deserves a reward."

Miss pressed her hips down, grinding against my cock and smiling at me as she soaked me with her wetness, but she didn't let me inside her. She reached back and spread her cheeks, and John started to eagerly lap at her ass, moaning loudly as he appreciated his reward. Miss pushed her ass back against him and dragged her wetness across my shaft as she did, her hands were on my wrists, pinning me down and letting me feel so deeply under her control.

"Don't think I've forgotten you little sissy girl," she smiled as she looked down on me. "I think you deserve a reward too, and look how hard you are, would you like to cum again?"

"Oh yes miss, please yes!" I begged as I tried to rub against her pussy a little faster.

Miss leaned over me, her tits pressed to my chest as she smiled down at me. "Do you want to fuck me slut?"

"Oh god, would you really let me miss?" I almost came just thinking about it.

Miss nodded, and an wicked grin crept across her face. "Good girl, because you are going to fuck my ass with that nice big girl cock of yours tonight."

This time, my cock actually did start to leak precum just at her words. She could see how excited I was and decided that no more words were needed. She stood up and took me by the hand, helping me to my feet and giving my cock a few quick strokes to keep me excited. Her pet remained lying over the bed, looking back over his shoulder, still licking his lips to search for any remaining taste of Miss' ass. He must really love it, and I wondered if I would be allowed to taste it too.

Miss straddled her pet, her pussy leaking over the small of his back, and she beckoned for me to come closer. Did she want me to fuck her on his back? I wondered. I stepped in closer and Miss started to stroke me slowly, her eyes hypnotic and evaporating my will power and my sense of self.

"Kneel slut." she instructed.

I was on my knees before I had time to think. She smiled and removed her pet's tail, the plug popping it out his ass to the sound of a muted moan from John. Next she took my cock and started to guide me into place where the tail had been. I looked up at her with an expression of panic.

"What..what are you doing miss?" I begged, though I was helpless to resist.

"Guiding you into my ass silly slut." she replied with a playful smile.

"But I thought you wanted me to fuck your ass miss." I whimpered and pleaded, hoping she was just teasing me.

"This is my ass James," she explained. "I own it, and it pleases me to watch it get fucked. Now be a good little whore and shove that nice big girl cock inside John. Fuck him until both of you cum, and I will be very very pleased with you." she said as her pussy gushed wetness all over John, lubricating his ass for me.

I couldn't bring myself to speak, but I couldn't bring myself to disobey either. I pressed forward and felt the tightness as my ample cock disappears inside her pet boys asshole. I kept my eyes locked on Miss, and she started to touch herself as she watched what was happening. Clearly this had been what she had been thinking about all night, and I could see that it wouldn't be long before she was cumming hard from the show her subs were putting on for her.

"Good girl James," she stroked my face. "Good boy John." she stroked his sides.

I started to fuck him harder, letting Miss feel the vibrations between her legs as I stretched his ass open. Part of me thought it would somehow be less humiliating if I was in his place instead of mine, but it was too late to think about any of that now. With every thrust I found myself getting shamefully closer to an orgasm and as I looked up at Miss, it was clear she was almost there as well.

"Oh godddddd," she moaned and shuddered and I could see her going over the edge of a massive orgasm. She suddenly pushed back and slid onto the bed, spreading her legs wide and offering her pussy to John's mouth. He eagerly and skillfully complied, lapping and moaning into her. She started to scream and shake, cumming harder than I had ever seen before. Her noises were too much for me, and I found myself pumping cum into pet boy's asshole from the sounds of Miss cumming hard and loud.

It was a few minutes of silent panting, none of us moving before miss finally collected herself and sat up at bit, glowing with pleasure.

"Mmmm, such good sluts, did you cum too?"

"Yes Miss" I replied.

"Yes Miss" replied John. And it wasn't until then that I saw the huge load of cum that he had blown all over the side of the bed, leaking down the comforter.

Miss stood up from the bed and pushed on my chest, coaxing my cock out of John. She smiled and guided me down to all fours next to him, aligning both our faces with the mess on the side of the bed.

"Clean up the mess subbies." She said with a smirk.

We both started to lap up the cum from the bed, not even reacting as our tongues touched.

"Such good little slaves, you realize that I own you both completely now, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress." we replied in perfect unison.

12