The Sissy Department Store Ch. 03

Story Info
Sissy gets some appropriate clothing and some pussy finally.
4.4k words
4.64
16.8k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to new readers: This story is very sequential. It would be beneficial to the reader to start with the first two chapters

Additionally, if your looking for a cum-rope shooting orgasmathon, this isn't it. Chapter #1 is a quick read to get the feel of it. )

The Sissy Department Store

Chapter 3

With sweating palms and feeling like I needed to pee, I took the escalator to the second floor and meandered about to Women's Wear. It was a typical block layout with the shoe department, men's wear, etc., in quadrants. I saw who I thought was Kathy, was with a customer. It was otherwise pretty sparse customer wise so I hung back in the men's section bordering on women's wear.

Kathy saw me go by and broke free of her customer and headed my way. Her name tag confirmed it was indeed Kathy. She wore a pearl colored silk blouse and blazer that accentuated her ample jugs and the dress code knee length skirt and low heels. The skirt was a bit tight, and stretched to encase her womanly hips and ass. She was much more curvy than Sandy.

"You must be Christopher. I'm so glad to meet you in person finally. Sandy has told me so much about you. Mmm, is that Lavender I smell? I love Lavender"

"Yes, I guess it is, I'm not sure exactly. Sandy spilled it on me," I said, forgetting to confirm my name.

"Sweetie, I'm gonna be just a few minutes, but Sandy called and asked if I could have you pick up a catalog to bring home tonight. They close at 8:00 downstairs so you have just enough time to run down and pick one up. Could you do that for her? Thank you, Sweetie."

"Umm, yea sure, I guess. Downstairs?"

"Yes, in the basement level. Hurry back, okay, oh, and make sure you speak with Linda. She's expecting you."

As I made my way to the basement I thought what the hell is this? I was glad to get a brief reprieve from the second floor, but Sandy could get a catalog anytime. Something was fishy here.

I saw that it was Linda at the counter from her name tag as I entered through the catalog sales door. She was a bit older than Kathy and attractive in an older sexy woman sort of way. It was just the two of us in the room.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up a catalog."

"Well hello. You must be Christopher. It's so nice to meet you finally. I've heard so much about you from Sandy. You're just as handsome as she said you were. We all just love her to death you know. Mmm, is that Lavender I smell? I love Lavender"

"Yes, I guess it is. Sandy spilled it on me" I'd been set up and Linda was definitely in on it. What the fuck where these women up to? Did they know I'd been shaved bare and bathed in Lavender bath oil, and was wearing panties? I was afraid of the answer.

"Well here you go, and you're just in time for the Christmas catalog too. It just came out. I bet you two love birds will find something you like in here." She flipped the thinner book around so it was facing me and started leafing through the pages to the lingerie section. Oh, this might be nice", as she pointed at a sexy baby doll sleep set. "Oh, and I like this too," as she flipped a few pages to stop at a bridal underwear set with merry widow corset with attached garters and stockings in white. It appeared to be satin. "Doesn't that look yummy?"

God, it did. I felt my penis and hairless scrotum stirring. She definitely knew my interests. I could feel my cheeks flushing. Sandy had one pair of satin panties that I couldn't fit into, but I loved to jerk off while rubbing my chest and nipples with them.

"Um, yea, they're very nice, but I don't know if that's Sandy's type of thing", I tried to say all nonchalant. It was just the type of thing I'd been jerking off to since I was thirteen and she obviously knew it. She had the pages picked out and everything.

"Well you never know. Most of us girls like to be sexy once in a while... Let me bag these up for you, and I'm slipping a credit card application in for you as well, in case you'd like to open an account. It was so wonderful to meet you Christopher" and she touched her hand to mine as I took the bag. "I need to close and Kathy is waiting for you I think. I hope I see you again soon." I made my escape.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Sandy had let these other women in on this. What was she doing? Why was she doing it? It was hard to comprehend, but my cock was trying to grow in the panties I wore as I rode the escalators back to the second floor. It couldn't believe this was happening.

"There you are. I thought you got lost or something. I see you found Linda. Wonderful. We need to hurry. It's getting late. I'm told Sandy needs a new half slip, and some panties, bra and hose, right?"

She obviously knew about all of it.

"Yes, that's right."

"What sort of budget are we working with, Sweetie?", as she took the catalog bag and set it at the check stand.

"We need to keep it under $200."

"Oh, very good. I think that will be a good start. Let's get that slip first, shall we?"

A good start? I followed her shapely ass to a display rack of full and half-slips.

"So was it black or white or beige, Sweetie?"

"She likes beige."

Kathy rifled through the rack and pulled the appropriate size. "This should fit that cute figure of hers. Now how about black for you, Sweetie? I think that would be nice. I'm guessing a size up will work. She pulled one from the rack. Darn, I need my tape. Be right back." She handed me the slips and hurried back to the area check-out stand, quickly returning with a fabric measuring tape.

"I see your waist is about 30" right? But I'll need a chest measurement to get that right. Follow me."

I followed her to the corner of the department, behind a high display of pant-suits that obscured the view from the rest of the store. She seemed to be swaying her hips a little more than typical. I couldn't help but notice. My cock twitched. Damn these women. She stepped behind me and said "Raise your arms a bit, Sweetie," and quickly got a measurement of my chest. "38, I can work with that just fine. This way," and she was off to the bras and panties section, again working her hips. I struggled to fight off a stiffie building in my panties as I held the slips in my hand, trying to hide them.

She stopped next to racks of shape-wear. All in ones, panty girdles, control tops, long-line bras, etc.. My palms were sweaty.

"Sandy said to be sure to get you a panty girdle, Sweetie. You know, to hide your boy parts I'm thinking." She glanced down and saw my slightly tented jeans and quipped "It looks like you might need one".

I couldn't take it anymore. "Why are you helping her do this to me?".

"Do this to you." Kathy's demeanor quickly turned on me. "You mean do this for you don't you? You should be thankful she's up to letting you explore your feminine side and hasn't left you. I'd think again young man. There's a thousand guys in this town that would change places with you in a heart beat. I'd suggest changing your attitude before you spend another night on the couch."

How did she know about the couch? Damn, they obviously talked about everything. I was out-numbered and out-matched. "Yes, you're right. I didn't mean it that way, but it's not what you all think it is. I was just messing around in her things once in a while. This is just hard for me is all."

"Well let me help you pull the band-aid off and get this done then, Sweetie." Kathy said as she grasped my forearm. Let's just finish up. Here, this will do," as she pulled a control panty girdle off the rack, "Oh, and a open bottom with garters. They can be so sexy in a skirt and blouse with hose", as she picked one out. "Black, of course. It will help you learn to wiggle that cute little butt of yours too. You're going to look great."

She then transitioned over to the bra rack. "Sandy is a 34-B. This should be nice", choosing a light shade of pink with full, slightly padded cups, and handed it to me. "For you we'll need black to go with your outfit. Let's do B for you too. You don't want to show her up. I know you boys like big boobs, but you're not made for them. Let's get you something sexy." With that she sorted through the rack and checking sizes, pulled a lacy, sexy, wonderful bra and handed it to me. My hands were getting full of new, shimmering lingerie. My cock stirred.

"Oh, the shoe department is empty. You'll need shoes." She grabbed my hand and as we passed the check-out counter took the items I was holding and piled them on the counter with the catalogs.

"I can't buy women's shoes, Kathy," I whispered as we safely passed a couple in the aisle.

"Let me do the talking, Sweetie. Hi Dianne, this is Christopher, Sandy's boyfriend. He needs a little help. There going to a Halloween party and switching boys and girls and Chris needs a pair of heels. Nothing expensive, and not to high. We don't want him to break an ankle. Oh, and we're kind of pressed for time."

Dianne was mid-30's, kind of short and lumpy, and looked like she would work there until she retired.

"Hi Chris, It's so nice to meet you. I hear you're quite the cook."

"Hi, yes I try."

"Well what is your costume going to be?"

"I think I'm the maid and she's the butler," proud of myself for my quick thinking.

"Chris, I need to get back to my department. You know where to find me when you two are through here," Kathy interjected, and with that she was gone.

"What's your shoe size, Chris? And are we thinking black then?, Dianne asked.

"8.5 usually, and yes black will be good I guess."

"OK, that puts you in about a 10 women's. I think I have something for you. Take off your right shoe and sock and I'll be right back."

Take off my shoe and sock? Well with just one I wouldn't be able to walk around, so I guess that will be okay I thought, so I did.

Dianne returned quickly with a box and knelt down, opening the box and removing the right shoe. It was a cheap looking black shiny pump in about a 2 ½" heel. She reached for my leg and slid her hand under my wide bottom jean leg and clasped above my ankle to lift my foot. It startled me and I jerked as her hand touched my freshly shaven skin.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I see your already getting ready for the party," obviously noticing my smooth skin. "Let's see," and she slipped the heel on my bare foot. "That feels pretty good. You won't be dancing in them, but they'll do I think."

"Yes, that'll be great. Thank you," and I slid the shoe off and handed it to her and quickly put my sock and tennis shoe back on.

"You're welcome. It was nice to meet you, and tell Sandy I said Hi," she called out as I had grabbed the box and was already headed back to Kathy. Damn!

"Honey, I finished up your shopping for you. I hope that's okay? It's near closing. Anything else I can help you with?", Kathy asked, smiling and looking into my panicked eyes.

"Umm, no, I think I'm good. I'm only gonna wear this stuff once anyway really. Oh, but can you help me get something for Sandy? This is all for her anyway and her birthday is coming up."

"Now you're thinking, Sweetie. There's hope for you after all. You have a little left in the budget I think. How about some sleep wear?"

"Ya sure, that would be great. Whatever you think."

"Now men like to buy women what they themselves want, not what we want. I suggest a satin sleep set with short bottoms. It's much more comfortable and she'll wear them more than uncomfortable lacy things with all that itchy stitching." Kathy was born to sell.

Yea, sure, whatever, I thought. Let's get this over with. I looked at the stack on the counter and saw all sorts of things I hadn't picked out with her. Pantyhose, hosiery, packs of panties, and a pink nylon blouse and short, pleated black skirt. What the fuck. She'd been busy running up the tab.

Kathy quickly filtered through the adjacent rack and picked an emerald green satin set. It looked like something I'd want to rub on my cock.

"I think she'll look great in this. It will set off those beautiful green eyes of hers. Maybe you'll get off that couch after all, if you play your cards right."

With that she started ringing everything up. "Good thing I can use Sandy's employee discount or I would have blown the budget. Well, maybe I can just miss a few keys for you two. I guess I got carried away, didn't I?"

She quickly rang it up and bagged the impressive amount of feminine clothing, took my $179, and said "I loved helping you. Have fun, Sweetie."

I grabbed the bags, struggling to manage it all, said "Thank you for your help," and beat it the hell out of there.

Up until yesterday, I would have rubbed myself raw with some of these things. Nope, not anymore I told myself as I rode the escalator down. I'm going straight. But damn, I was looking forward to seeing how I looked in some of them.

Sandy was parked in the nearly vacant parking lot. "Damn, you went all out. You shop worse than a girl with daddies credit card," she teased as I loaded up the backseat.

"It wasn't me. It was your friend, Kathy. I think she's on commission. But a lot of this is for you too, you know," trying to deflect from the array of feminine items I was unloading. "Did you know she's crazy? I mean really, and she knew everything about us, Sandy. It was so embarrassing. I can never show my face in that store again. And they're all like 'is that Lavender? I love Lavender', for fuck sake!"

Sandy started the car and we got moving.

"Oh, don't be such a drama queen, you big baby. I'm sure it wasn't that bad. I guess I over did it a little, huh. You do smell nice though," she said with a laugh. "What do you mean 'they' though?"

"Kathy and Linda in the catalog department, and the shoe lady. Kathy said you wanted a catalog."

"Ha, ha, ha...She did that? I didn't want a catalog. That's a little game those two play with you panty pervs that have graduated from jacking off to the catalog to ordering female clothes from it. She probably just wanted to show her latest one off to Linda. Maybe she is kinda crazy. Let's get home and see what you bought, Babe. I can't wait to see your new things."

"What do you mean a game they play? They do this to other guys? That can't be true, is it?"

"Well, did they do a good job on you?"

"Yes."

"There you go, then. They've been doing it a while now, Kathy tells me. You were just their latest victim."

Wow, that means there are others right here in town like me. I pondered that as we drove. What did they buy? How did they get up the nerve? Most importantly, who were they?

"Well, that's pretty strange, don't ya' think?"

Sandy just smiled as she drove.

We packed everything up and Sandy grabbed another bag from the back seat floor board.

"What's that?"

"Oh, just something."

We packed it into the apartment and took it in and dumped it on the bed. Sandy kept the extra bag separated and out of my reach.

"This is interesting," she said, holding up the black panty girdle. "Umm, I like this too," and so on. "This must be mine," holding up the beige slip, "and this yours," tossing the black one towards me.

"Oh shoot," I grabbed the green sleep set. "This was supposed to be for your birthday."

"Then this must be yours," and she held up the black diaphanous lacy one. "Let me see," as she offered the one she held for a trade. "Oh, I love it. Thank you. Let's wear them tonight, lover," and she slid it over my arm.

Yes, It did feel good. That electric chill I felt from lingerie, especially new lingerie like this. My scrotum stirred with that 'I want to fuck something' sensation.

She hung the sleep wear on the closet door handle, reminding me of what lay inside in the gym bag.

"I have a present for you too," and handed me the mystery bag.

I pulled out a costume wig, blonde bimbo style, likely from a Halloween costume shop.

"Oh, you shouldn't have," I tried to say with dramatic flair.

"So let's pick out your first outfit." She picked the open panty girdle with garters, sheer black hose, red satin panties, half-slip, the black bra, sheer pink blouse and skirt. "Oh, and the shoes. I'm gonna love seeing you try to walk in these."

"They don't seem to bad," I said. Sandy smiled that smile again. Some might call it a shit eating grin.

"I'm gonna let you get dressed while I take a hit. Be careful with those nylons. Roll them up and roll them on. Oh, you probably know that, right? Just stuff the bra with some of your other cute panties." She exited the bedroom giggling, closing the door on her way out.

I stripped and started with the panties. My cock sprang up as they caressed my smooth legs. I had never felt anything so erotic. I tucked it down the best I could and arranged them on my hips. Let' see, yes the panty girdle first to hold up the stockings. I struggled, but figured it out. I opened the hose package and rolled them up. I sat on the bed and carefully worked them up my legs. I had a new contender for most erotic feeling I had ever had. They felt amazing and my cock agreed. There was that 'I want to fuck something' sensation again and realized the girdle was going to be an issue. I managed to get the garters attached and felt the straps caress my rear thigh. I put the bra on backwards and clasped it, spinning it around. I had seen it done in a movie and worked the straps over my shoulders. Not bad I thought, and stuffed a pair of panties in each cup. My nipples told me they loved bra cups stuffed with panties. I stepped into the slip and pulled it up to my waist. Most erotic feeling number three, I counted. I finished with skirt and blouse, seeing that the outline of the bra underneath was evident. Kathy! I arranged the cheap wig as best I could and looking in the mirror thought I looked silly.

I sat on the bed and slid the heels onto my stocking feet. How did women get used to wearing this stuff without getting horny I wondered. They must feel something different from what I was feeling. I stood up and wobbled. Sandy was right, of course.

I opened the bedroom door and wobbled on the heels into the living room.

She set the Christmas catalog down and looked at me, beamed a smile and started clapping. "Oh god, you look so cute! I'm impressed. We need some makeup."

"Makeup? Tonight?"

"Well maybe next time. Come here and let me see. Walk on your toes, silly," as I wobbled toward her. "Turn around and let me see." She ran her hand over my girdled buns. I'd have cum in my panties if I could have. The combination of clothing and being touched like that caused a strange sensation of moistness in my asshole, like it was anticipating being penetrated or something. It was an odd feeling I didn't expect, and had never had before.

"I've never even wore a panty girdle. How does it feel, baby?, as she stroked my ass and caressed my stocking thighs.

I shook.

"Oh, that good huh? Are you happy, baby?"

I turned towards her. "You don't think I look stupid?"

"You didn't answer my question. Are you happy? Does it feel how you thought it would?"

"I don't know if happy is the word, but I feel so different. I feel sexy and silly at the same time, really. Are you okay with this?"

"Sit with me and take a hit," she said, patting the couch cushion.

I struggled to sit in the girdle and cross my legs. Sandy giggled some more and handed me the bong. I took a hit, and then another, being careful not to catch my wig on fire.

One of my Styx albums played as we traded bong hits.

"I think you look cute. Mmm, I might want to fuck you I think," said Sandy, as we got stoned, and we started making out on the couch. She took an assertive position over me and started feeling me up and down, like I had her so many times. I was in heaven. I soon started to try to get her clothes off and she stopped me.

"Let's go get our nighties on, babe," and she pulled me by the hand, standing me up onto my heels. The added height made me feel like I towered over her. She cupped my ass cheek as we headed for the bedroom.

12