The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
228 Followers

"Good." She held the flogger's handle in front of his mouth and said, "Hold this." When he raised his hands, she added, "With your teeth." He then put his hands back on his knees and opened his mouth.

She loved to keep newbies off balance their first time. It added to the fun of her dominance over them.

She placed the collar around his neck and buckled it into place. Not too tight, not too loose. She then took the leather loop of the leash and said, "Come." She took a step forward and he moved to stand up. "Stay down and crawl, my pet."

No need to explain everything in detail; it helped to keep them off balance.

She led him to one of the unusual pieces of furniture. It was shaped like a sawhorse and had a thick leather pad on top, but it also had two horizontal pieces of wood going across the front of it with two small holes on the sides and one larger hole in the middle. There was a hinge connecting the two wood boards on one end and a latch on the other. She opened the top board and pointed to each of the holes. "Head through the middle and hands through the other two."

Vic took the flogger from his mouth and looked up. "Yellow."

"Don't worry, Vic." she said, caressing his face. "It won't be locked. Are you willing to try it?"

"I'm just a little nervous..." he replied.

"Submitting to female authority can be a little overwhelming your first time. Especially if you've never had sex before." She paused a moment, "But," she then lifted her skirt, revealing her smooth-shaven mound above her slightly puffy pussy lips and the front part of her brightly colored tattoo. "...good boys get rewarded." She let him stare at the reward for another moment and then dropped her skirt back down and looked sweetly into his eyes.

After another moment's thought, he nodded and said, "I'll be a good boy, Mistress." He then put the flogger's handle back into his mouth and crawled into place. His wrists and neck in the lower half-circles of the stockade and his torso rested on the padded sawhorse with his legs parted on either side. Kristy smiled and lowered the top half down. Taking the flogger from his mouth, she moved in front of him.

"Here's a little treat, my pet." she said, raising her skirt and showing him the rest of her tattoo. She then slowly turned until her bubble butt was directly in front of his face. "Now give your Mistress a kiss." she backed up just enough to feel his face and he kissed her left cheek about where the tattoo ended. "Good boy." she paused for a moment and added, "By the way, don't refer to yourself in the first person. Instead, refer to yourself in the third person. Like 'this one' or 'your slave'. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

She caressed his face again. "Good boy."

She walked around and stood behind and just to the left of him, examining his body for the first time. He had about an average amount of body hair, but she could tell it was hiding a descent sissy figure underneath. She reached out and lightly dragged her hand down his spine and slid it across his left cheek. She squeezed, testing for firmness. Vikki didn't work out, which was good, in that she would've had bigger muscles in her upper body, but she could use a training routine for her legs and ass.

Which Kristy would have her start doing soon enough.

For now, it was all a slow and pleasurable introduction into the world of femdom. The more difficult stuff for the heterosexual male mind would come later. After she had him wrapped around her fingers enough to call him Vikki to her dolled-up face.

First she teased him. She held the flogger above him and slowly dragged the whip's leather tails across his skin. Each cheek individually. Along the entire length of his back. Several times. Then zig-zagging from his shoulder blades to his tailbone. All while watching his face in the mirror.

It was a good bondage bench, but it made looking into her sub's eyes difficult because of the angle their head was locked in place.

She then raised the flogger and gently swung it so the tips of the leather straps grazed his ass. Alternating between each cheek and increasing the speed with every six or eight lashes. When he got to the point where he yelped, she paused and caressed his tender skin. First the right cheek, then the left. And then reaching between his legs and gently fondling his orbs. As best as she could, anyway. His body was firmly laying on the padded bench with his erection underneath him, so his balls were partially pressed into the leather pad.

She could feel the dampness between her legs building.

"How is my pet doing? Is it enjoying itself so far?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress." he moaned, making her smile.

She had definitely opened up a new avenue of pleasure he would seek in his future sex life. At least as much as he would if he wasn't unknowingly part of the Sissy Exchange Program.

Just like she wanted.

She didn't want to overwhelm his rear, so she moved her flogging to the backs of his thighs. Alternating left and right like she had before, until they were a similar shade of pink. Then she moved to his lower back, but only with gentle lashes.

She loved having a man under her control. And her whip.

"Is my pet learning the pleasure of pain?" she cooed.

"Yes, Mistress..." he replied, slightly out of breath.

After three more lashes, she felt he was near his limit and stopped. "You've been a very good boy, my pet." she said, gently caressing his reddened skin and enjoying the heat emanating from him.

"Thank you, Mistress."

She left him to set her flogger on the bench to be washed later and retrieved a pair of latex gloves and a salve for his sensitive skin. Gloves on, she went back to her pet and explained the salve as she applied it.

"Tell me how you're feeling so far, my pet. Do you like submitting to female authority?"

"Yes, I do, Mistress." he eagerly replied.

"'Yes, 'I' do...'?" she lightly admonished.

"Sory, Mistress." he said quickly. "Your pet enjoys submitting to you, Mistress."

She smiled to herself, but didn't let him hear it in her voice. "And you were such a good boy so far. Following the very few rules I gave you tonight, and then you completely ignore them?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress." he caught himself and immediately corrected himself. "Your pet is sorry, Mistress!"

Her grin grew wider, but she managed to managed to keep a serious voice. Barely. "That's twice now. I was going to let it go, but twice is unacceptable and I'm going to have to punish you."

His lower back was coated with the salve and she moved on to his ass.

"Your pet understands, Mistress. He will accept his punishment."

He's learning fast, she thought.

"Yes he will." she stated. Then she started talking to herself out loud for his benefit. "How shall I punish him? Hm..." she paused. "I did offer to reward him with my pussy, but now I don't think he deserves it." She leaned over to look at his face as best as the reflection would allow it and she could see that he was mentally kicking himself, but he said nothing.

Good boy.

"I think..." she paused. "Yeah...I think I'll go with a tease and denial session to make him think twice before disobeying me again."

As she finished with his physical aftercare, she thought about the reward she was going to give him: sit on his face so he could lick her pussy until she was satisfied, slide his neglected organ into her wet folds, and then slowly ride him until he reached orgasm. And then sit on his face again, telling him that good pets always clean up their mess, until she came at least once more.

His cum eating training will just have to wait.

As well as his anal training, but he'll have to use an enema kit before their sessions for that.

With his physical aftercare finished, she threw away the gloves and put the squeeze tube of salve back in it's drawer. Returning to her pet, she opened the stockade and let him sit up and stretch his body.

Looking into his eyes, she asked, "Do you understand why you need to be punished?"

"Yes, Mistress." he quietly replied with a gentle nod.

"That's good, my pet." she caressed his face with one hand. "Submitting to female authority means following her rules and you didn't." she paused, and then added, "But that doesn't mean she doesn't want to see you again and train you to be better."

When he saw a sincere smile spread across her face, he relaxed some and smiled back. "Thank you, Mistress."

"Now for your punishment. Come." She took his leash and he slid off the bench, remembering to crawl, rather than walk.

Good boy.

She took him to the door near the stairs and into the second basement room. To the right of the door, there was a queen-sized bed with a small table on either side and to the left, a dresser with a 62" TV hanging above it. On the wall opposite the door, near the dresser, there was a vanity mirror attached to a table with two drawers and a backless chair underneath it. On that same wall, there was also a closet door left of the bed (when facing in it at the foot) and it was closed.

"Crawl onto the bed and lay on your back, my pet." Kristy said.

"Yes, Mistress."

Once he was in position, she walked to his right, reached under the mattress, and pulled out a strap with a Velcro wrist restraint. He looked a little worried, but she gave him an encouraging smile and a gentle caress that went from his chest to his right hand. He allowed her to restrain his arm and then she went to the other three corners of the bed. With him secured in place, she thought for a moment about whether or not she should remove her latex outfit.

It was supposed to be a punishment after all.

But since it was his first time, not only with a Mistress, but also with a woman in general, she reached behind her and unzipped the dress. It would be more of a punishment for him to see what he can't have. And more fun for her. He watched as she covered her chest with an arm as she slipped the outfit down to her waist. She smiled into his eyes and then turned around, bending over with straight legs and pushing the dress down to the floor.

His eyes drank in the sight of her shapely rear and his erection returned with a vengeance. She stood back up and turned to face him; one arm over her chest and one hand covering her nether region.

"Just think how much you could've experienced tonight if only you followed my few simple rules." she said, then let her hands slowly drop to her sides; left foot a few inches in front of the right and shoulders back with her head held high.

Man or woman, confidence was always sexy. Even if you didn't have the perfect body.

But she knew hers was close and she knew her pet thought so too.

She was smooth all over except for a landing strip just above her moist slit, thanks to laser hair removal. Naked except for her knee high boots and naval piercing. It was above the naval and had a bright blue jewel dangling below. The same shade as her eyes.

She took a few steps toward the foot of the bed and crawled up onto it. She didn't stop until she was at head-level with him with her arms and legs on either side. He looked up at the beautiful Mistress' bright blue eyes, but he couldn't stop his gaze from looking down at her breasts as they hung near his face with the pencil eraser-sized nipples less than an inch from touching him.

"Like what you see, my pet?" she smirked.

He nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

She pushed up so she was on her knees and she moved closer to his face until she was straddling his chest. He could see she was wet, as though she had just got out of the shower. Just along her pussy lips and the inside of her upper thighs.

She was so close, he could almost taste her sweetness.

Then she cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples, letting out a low moan and not just for his benefit. Her right hand slid down her firm abdomen and her middle and ring fingers went from the top of the landing strip, down to her slit, and disappeared between her wet folds. Her pet instinctively pulled against his restraints as he watched her fingers slowly moved up an inch, and then down an inch. Repeatedly.

Being in bed with a gorgeous woman like her was a long-awaited fantasy come true and there was nothing he could do about it.

After a few minutes of self-pleasure, she removed her fingers and put her other hand around her pet's neck. "How does this smell?" she asked, putting her dripping wet fingers under his nose.

"Very good, Mistress." he said, breathing heavily.

"Open your mouth, pet."

He did and she allowed him to suck her arousal off her fingers. "Savor the taste, pet. This is the only time tonight because you disobeyed me."

And savor her flavor he did. She moved her fingers in and out of his mouth the same way she did her pussy, and his tongue was right there against them. And he was sucking.

Mmm..., she thought. I can't wait to teach you to suck on other things, you little slut.

She then withdrew her fingers. Slowly enough for him to suck most of his saliva off. She then slid those fingers back inside her for another minute and then gave herself the pleasure of tasting her own arousal. With a smile, she leaned over and retrieved a Magic Wand from the bedside table on her right. Crawling backwards, she positioned herself straddling his thighs with his neglected organ throbbing for attention within inches of her pelvis.

So close, yet so far.

Staring into her pet's eyes, she turned on the vibrator and put it to her clit. The sound of the hum filled the room and Kristy closed her eyes and leaned back on her left hand. Her pet had a good view of her moist slit as her hips slowly rocked back and forth and her breathing became deeper. She let out a soft moan here and there and her leg and ab muscles involuntarily twitched every now and then.

Eventually, she opened her eyes and slid a couple inches forward, sitting in her pet's lap with his neglected penis trapped between his pelvis and her pussy lips. She positioned the Magic Wand where it could stimulate both her clit and his sensitive tip. She felt him tense up for a moment. Nowhere near orgasm but made hornier. Her hips began rocking back and forth, her slit sliding along his four-and-a-half-inch length and coating it in her arousal.

Her breathing became more ragged, and she hunched forward, bracing her left hand on his chest. A half moan, half shriek escaped her lips as her pleasure built up from deep inside. Her eyes tightly closed, and her mouth opened in a silent scream and her toes curled. Her muscles flexed and her left hand squeezed her pet's chest, digging her nails into his skin. She inhaled once and held her breath as every inch of her body filled with electricity.

With a light coating of sweat on her skin, she convulsed with ecstasy and her shaky moans drowned out the hum of the vibrator. Her hips remained still from her legs having tensed up and her pet finally experienced a woman cumming on his member. Although, not as he imagined.

As her orgasm waned, she suddenly inhaled a deep lungful of air, as if she forgot about breathing altogether. "Fuck!" she moaned, trying to catch her breath.

After another minute or so, she switched off the Magic Wand and set it aside. She then wordlessly smiled into her pet's eyes and repositioned herself so she could lick her juices off his throbbing penis. He moaned the moment her agile organ made contact with his skin. Another first for him. Kristy kept her eyes locked on his as she teasingly cleaned his sex.

Once she couldn't taste herself on him anymore, she stopped licking and crawled on top of him. With her face over his, she stuck out her tongue and waved it up and down, encouraging him to do the same. Their tongues touched and wiggled against each other, and then she spit into his mouth and he instinctively swallowed. She then reached down to his groin and coated her index finger with his precum and put it to his lips.

"Open up and suck." she said. Once he had tasted himself, she asked, "How's your first femdom experience so far, my pet." she asked.

He smiled. "Very good, Mistress."

"Good." she leaned closer and gave him a soft kiss, lips only. She got up and released his wrists and ankles and walked him out of the room by his leash.

They went to the bench, and she told him to wash her flogger, the collar, and the leash with the gallon jug of distilled water on the floor that he hadn't seen before. He was allowed to stand for that, considering the height of the sink. He put the rubber drain stop in the sink and poured less than half of the distilled water. The sink was only ten by twelve inches, so it was plenty deep as long as he only washed on thing at a time.

Kristy reached under the sink and grabbed a container of castile soap and mixed an appropriate amount into the water and had him mix the two with his hand until there were bubbles. While he submerged the flogger and rubbed his fingers along the handle to make sure it was clean, she opened a drawer full of small towels and set one on the countertop.

Once he was done washing and drying everything, she handed him a container of antibacterial wipes and had him clean the stockade bench they used earlier while she went upstairs. When she returned, she was barefoot and wearing a silk nightie. He paused at the sight of her and almost didn't hear her tell him to put away the cleaning supplies and drain and rinse the sink. When he had finished, she then handed him a medium-sized pair of pink cotton panties with the word 'sissy' on the front in a white, feminine font.

"Put them on." she said. "From now on, you'll not wear male underwear in my presence. And that means you'll wear panties every time I see you."

He wasn't sure about wearing girl's underwear, but he liked that she wanted to see him again, so he said, "Yes, Mistress."

"Then get fully dressed and I'll walk you out."

She opened another drawer under the bench and pulled out a box. When he was dressed, she walked him upstairs. In her living room, she gave him the box and explained it was an enema kit. "I want you to use it just before you come back so you're clean inside and out."

"I'm not sure how to use something like this, Mistress." he replied.

"Did you just say 'I'm'? Again?" she admonished.

His heart sank and he tightly closed his eyes with a regretful expression. "Your slave is sorry, Mistress."

"Are you really? Because I thought denying you an orgasm would've helped you pay attention to that particular rule, but it doesn't seem to have helped."

"Your slave is sorry, Mistress." he said again, deflated.

"Maybe you need to be denied orgasms for more than just one evening."

"Your slave is sorry, Mistress." he repeated.

She went to her bedroom and grabbed her smartphone, then returned and asked for his email address. After typing it in, she said, "If you really want to prove to me that you deserve to have me as your Mistress, you will follow my instructions to the letter."

"Yes, Mistress." he said, unable to look her in the eye.

For a moment, she smiled at that.

"I'll email you instructions and more rules of behavior, including some videos I want you to watch. Will you do as your Mistress tells you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then prove it. I want you to go home and with your new panties on, masturbate until you cum all over your face. Then you're going to send me a cum-covered selfie." She gave him her phone number and he entered her into his contacts. "Do you want to submit to my sexual authority?"

"Yes, Mistress." he replied, glancing up into her eyes for a moment before looking away.

"Good. I'll let you know when I'm free next, but in the meantime, follow my instructions as I email them."

wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
228 Followers