The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she was wearing makeup, lingerie, a wig, and had her lips around a cock.

And loving it.

Kristy interrupted her thoughts when she slowly pushed the narrow head of the dildo into her hesitant hole. Vikki then concentrated on pushing out and she loosened up enough for Kristy to slid right inside. She moaned on the dick in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down, using her tongue along the underside of the man's shaft. Her Mistress held herself deep inside for a few moments before she began pegging the sissy like a slut.

A slut in the making and of her own design.

Vikki's body involuntarily tried to become erect, but the cage prevented such things. Her only focus for pleasure was the dildo in her sissy pussy and the dick in her sissy mouth. Which was tensing here and there like it was getting close to cumming.

And speaking of cumming...

Jayla pulled out of her slave's mouth and let out a husky moan. Her right hand was quickly stroking her shaft for less than ten seconds before her thick, white fluid exploded from the tip. She aimed to get it all (or at least most) into the man's mouth and she succeeded for the first spurt, but the second splashed over his lower lip and onto his chin. He stuck out his tongue and caught the rest of his Mistress' sperm as it spewed outward at velocity.

Sam, having used the zoom function for most of the porn shoot to refrain from interfering with the flow, moved up close to see the slave's mouth full of semen. And to watch him swirl it around, savor the taste, and then swallow it all down. Less than thirty seconds later, he let out a loud moan and Sam moved for a closeup of his dick inside the sissy's mouth to catch it spasm between her lips.

Vikki tightly sealed her lips around his shaft and then started tasting his thick, bitter fluid like it just appeared out of nowhere. She continued bobbing her head up and down as he rode out his orgasm, surprised when his hips involuntarily thrust upward from the stimulation of her tongue on his ejaculating member.

Once he was spent, Vikki sucked as she lifted her head up, keeping her lips sealed until his dick left her mouth with a kiss. In the fog of lust, she looked into the camera and, being careful not to spill a drop, parted her lips and extended her tongue, showing the sperm coating it and pooling the back of her mouth. She then closed her lips and swallowed, opening up again to show that it was all gone.

Kristy continued pegging her sissy for another minute and then pulled out. "Cleanup time, sissy." she said.

Vikki dutifully turned around and knelt before her Mistress, taking the strapon into her mouth and sucking the lube from it. Jayla had been playfully slipping her softening dick in and out of her slave's mouth ever since she filled it with her cum and, once Sam had slowly backed far enough away to get everyone in the same shot, the two Mistresses smiled and waved at the camera.

Ten seconds later, Sam said, "Cut! Very good show, ladies and slave!"

As she went to the table, Kristy said, "Sissy Vikki isn't much of a lady yet, but she will be." More like a cock slave, she thought to herself.

"Sissies are never ladylike, are they...!?" Sam joked, echoing Kristy's thoughts. She removed the video card from the digital camera and walked out of the playroom to her editing office. Then Jayla walked her slave out, leaving Kristy and Vikki alone.

Vikki hadn't really heard the joking around but was lost in thought about her first gay experience. She had taken another man's dick into her mouth, sucked it until he came, and then swallowed his load. But then again, Vikki was a sissy; a she...

Was it still gay? She had enjoyed herself, so did it even matter?

"So how did you enjoy your first porn shoot?" Kristy asked, interrupting the sissy's thoughts.

"Porn shoot, Mistress?" Vikki asked, coming back to the here and now, her heart skipping a beat.

"Most other places have at least vague scripts for how things are supposed to go and are filmed with multiple takes, but we like the fluid dynamics of real life. I'm sure you've noticed them in some porn you've seen before. Where the stars are staring at the camera for a second before starting? Or when they say the same exact lines twice but from different angles?"

"That was a porn shoot, Mistress?"

Kristy tilted her head. "Of course. What did you think Sam was recording for?"

Vikki hesitated. "I..."

"Did you just say I? Again?" Kristy cut her off.

"Your sissy...!" she started, then lost her words. "Your sissy is sorry, Mistress." she looked down. "She didn't think about the camera, Mistress."

"How did you think I was paying for your makeup? Your lingerie? Your chastity cage? Your wig and corset?" she paused. "You're paying for it...by starring in some porn videos for The Matriarchy."

Vikki looked up into Kristy's eyes. "Your sissy didn't agree to doing porn, Mistress."

"You keep forgetting rule number four, but maybe you remember rule number three? What was it?"

Vikki looked down again. "Never argue with you, Mistress."

"And rule four?"

"Always speak in the third person: this one, your slave, your sissy pet, etc..., Mistress."

"Rule seven?"

"Be pleasing at all times; no bad moods. Perfection of service and submission is the goal, Mistress."

"You remember the rules, so why do you keep breaking them, sissy?" Kristy's voice became sterner.

"Your sissy is sorry, Mistress." Vikki replied softly.

"Why don't you recite rule eight."

"Complete all instructions or punishments will follow, Mistress."

"Were my instructions about obeying these rules not clear, sissy?"

"They were very clear, Mistress." Vikki suddenly remembered the safewords and looked up. "Yellow."

Kristy knelt in front of her and said, "Vikki..." she paused. "Maybe I failed to make it clear why we were being filmed, but what is rule six?"

"If your sissy is unsure of something, she's supposed to ask, Mistress."

"I said you'd be paying for everything by helping me at work. You asked what you'd be doing, and I told you you'd see." Kristy paused. "You saw Sam holding the camera, you heard her explain how the scene was going to start, and you heard her say 'action'. Those were your opportunities to ask why she was filming. You knew we made our own porn here..."

Vikki looked down. "You're right, Mistress. Your sissy wasn't thinking...she was just horny and excited for new experiences. And now she's worried about people she knows seeing her like this."

Kristy lifted Vikki's chin up. "Oh, sissy...how many people do you know that watch this kind of porn?"

"She doesn't know, Mistress. Not many? If any?"

"And if people you know did watch it, then they're into it. Which means they'll look at you with a little lust in their eyes." she paused. "And that's IF they recognize you...you're cute without makeup, but with it, you're sissy cute..."

Vikki thought for a moment and couldn't help but agree. The few friends she had probably didn't watch sissy porn, but even if they did, they wouldn't recognize her. Assuming they even found the one video which she starred, in a sea of perhaps a couple hundred thousand others.

"You're right, Mistress." Vikki paused. "How many more will you want your sissy to be in?"

"A few more, but once your sissy accessories are paid for, any work you do here will be behind the scenes. Or in a scene, but one that's not filmed for porn. Unless you want to..."

"Ok, Mistress."

Kristy caressed her face and said, "Good gurl, sissy. But you realize that you need to be punished."

Vikki opened her mouth like she was going to offer a different opinion, but she didn't want to break the rule against arguing, so she simply said, "Yes, Mistress."

"Do you remember the first punishment I gave you?"

"You denied your sissy an orgasm, Mistress. Then you had her cum on her face when she was home and then swallow it."

"That's right. I didn't deny your orgasm at your place because I couldn't prevent you from masturbating there." Kristy wrapped her fingers around Vikki's balls and dick cage and gently squeezed. "Now I can." she paused. "Since you broke several rules in a row, your punishment will be a denial of orgasms for the next week."

Defeated, Vikki nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

"Still, we can't let that slow your sissy progress, right?"

"No, Mistress."

"We wouldn't like that. So, I think I'll send you home with a dildo and have you masturbate like a gurl when you watch the sissy videos I send." She paused, pretending to think. "Of course, that means you won't be able to continue your cumslut training, so I'll just have to come up with an alternative source of sperm for you to drink..."

Remembering how it felt to have the unknown male slave cum directly in her mouth, Vikki's heart raced, and her dick twitched in it cage and Kristy felt it in her hand, making her smile. "You really are a sissy slut at heart, aren't you, Vikki?"

The sissy blushed. "She's learning more and more about herself, Mistress."

"Good gurl." Kristy praised. "Maybe you should take a real cock up your ass so we can know for sure?" Vikki's cage twitched again, and Jayla returned to the playroom looking down at her phone.

"So, how did Vikki enjoy her first real cock?" she asked as she finished a text.

Kristy and her sissy exchanged looks and then glanced up at the ebony goddess. Kristy stood and said to Vikki, "I think you know what to do, you little slut."

Vikki crawled to Jayla's feet, looked into her eyes, and asked, "Would you please be the first one to fuck this sissy's pussy, Mistress Jayla?"

The dark Mistress glanced at Kristy and then looked back down at the sissy slut kneeling before her and smiled. "I love taking a sissy's virginity."

Jayla began stroking her dick and grabbed the back of Vikki's head so she could slap her face with her meat. Vikki opened her mouth and eagerly stuck out her tongue. Jayla rested the tip of her member on it and stroked for a minute while she took a picture with her phone, then repeatedly shoved it through Vikki's lips and pulled it against the inside of her cheek until it popped out.

"For our sweet memories, sissy Vikki." she smiled.

Kristy sat on top of the cage and watched, her fingers lingering over her moist folds peeking out from her crotchless bodysuit. She slipped a finger inside and slowly moved it in and out as Jayla fed her cock to Vikki and gave her the occasional face slap to mentally put the sissy in her place. Jayla glanced over to her friend and fellow Mistress and smiled.

Pulling out, she said, "Go kneel beside your Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress Jayla." Vikki replied, crawling into position.

She then watched as Jayla lifted up on Kristy's legs until she was laying on her back. For a moment, her firm organ defied gravity as it pointed straight at Kristy's pussy, then she thrusted forward, impaling the beautiful blonde. They both moaned as Vikki watched the ebony goddess fuck her Mistress, her cage suddenly feeling tighter than it was before.

A few minutes later, Jayla held her phone and recorded herself pulling out and turning her body while still holding Kristy's legs in the air. "Have a taste of the pussy you can't have sissy."

Vikki eagerly wrapped her greedy lips around the dark shaft and pressed her tongue against the smooth skin. She moaned on the girl cock, staring into the phone's camera as she enjoyed the taste, but the ebony goddess pulled out of her mouth sooner than she wanted and slid back inside Kristy.

"Is this what you want, sissy? To be fucked like a slut like this?" Jayla tauntingly asked, pounding Kristy's pussy with hard, sudden thrusts.

"Yes, Mistress Jayla!" Vikki breathlessly replied.

Jayla buried herself deep inside Kristy and stopped. "Should I validate Vikki's sissyhood with my cock?" she asked her.

For a moment, Kristy was about to say, 'fuck the sissy'. As in, 'no, I want your dick all to myself', but she thought better of it for the sake of the Sissy Exchange Program and Vikki's progress. "Fuck the sissy." she said, as in, 'take her virginity'.

Jayla leaned over and pressed her lips to Kristy's. "How about we continue this later tonight?" she whispered.

"Definitely." Kristy agreed.

Once Jayla pulled out, Kristy got off the cage. "On your back, sissy." she said, patting her hand on the cushioned top.

"Yes, Mistress!" Vikki said, excited.

Jayla lifted her legs like she had Kristy's and angled her hips so her dick lined up with the sissy's pussy. Recording with her phone, she moved her hips forward and pressed against Vikki's entrance until her narrow head slipped through. Vikki's gasp turned into a soft moan and Jayla continued forward, not stopping until she fully penetrated the sissy. Jayla moaned and lustfully smiled as she felt Vikki's opening tighten and loosen, then tighten again; her pink chastity cage twitching in the same rhythm.

Jayla pushed Vikki's legs back until she was leaning over the sissy, face-to-face and breasts pressed against flat chest. "Are you a cock slut, Vikki?"

"Yes, Mistress Jayla." the sissy replied, almost mindlessly.

"I can tell." Jayla remarked, diving her tongue passed Vikki's lips in a deep kiss.

Vikki instinctively closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Jayla's neck. And Jayla began humping in and out of her. With a hint of jealousy, Kristy leaned back against the cage and watched them as she rubbed two fingers in circles over her clit. Jayla then broke the kiss, straightened up, and began moving her hips in long, slow thrusts. She looked up into Kristy's eyes as she fucked the sissy, then looked down at the motions of her fingers over her clit. Jayla then smiled, making a 'V' with her middle and index fingers in front of her mouth and licked upwards in between them.

Kristy smiled and nodded, wordlessly telling her that she couldn't wait. Jayla then focused her attention on the cute sissy impaled on her cock and increased her pace.

"Pinch your nipples, sissy. You'll feel more feminine that way." Jayla said, pointing her phone camera toward her.

Vikki wordlessly took her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers through the mesh of her top and squeezed, her sharp inhale turning into a drawn-out moan that ended in a whimper. Jayla pushed Vikki's legs back farther, so her dick drove straight into the sissy's g-spot on every thrust forward. Vikki then became lost in her pleasure, moaning and whimpering like the slut she was being made into.

A minute later, Jayla pulled out and said, "Show me what an ass-to-mouth slut you are, sissy." Vikki quickly got off the cage and dropped to her knees, taking the slick black organ into her mouth and sucking it clean. "Good gurl." Jayla lustfully said, looking at Kristy and tapping the spot where Vikki had just been laying.

Kristy positioned herself on the cage with her legs on either side of Vikki and Jayla pushed her onto her back. With her dick still in the sissy's mouth, the ebony goddess leaned over and began licking up the fluids on and around Kristy's dripping pussy. She arched her back as Jayla's lips sealed around her clit with her tongue wriggling around on her sex.

"Oh, Jayla...!" Kristy moaned, grabbing her breasts through the latex bodysuit.

Vikki's head was pretty much pinned between Jayla's pelvis and the cage, so she couldn't bob her head back and forth. Only keep her mouth open and lips sealed around the ebony goddess' big black cock. Jayla didn't move her hips in any way and instead focused her attention on giving the blonde beauty in front of her the pleasure of an agile tongue; refusing to move until Kristy's body shook with orgasm.

With it being her first of the day, it didn't take long.

She arched her back and her hips suddenly rolled back and forth, a half-moan, half-shriek escaping her lips as the waves of pleasure splashed over her. She then held her breath in silence for a moment before catching it back slowly and deeply.

Jayla released her lips from Kristy's pussy and crooked her finger, beckoning her to sit up. Kristy pushed herself up and Jayla pulled her into a deep, sensual kiss.

"We'll finish this later." the ebony goddess said. "At my place."

"I look forward to it." Kristy smiled.

Standing up, Jayla then said, "For now, though, I need to breed this sissy." she looked down into Vikki's eyes. "Up on the cage."

Kristy got off and Vikki got back on it. Jayla handed the blonde Mistress her phone to continue recording and then positioned the sissy on her knees, facing away, and grabbed her dark erection to feel her way into the sissy's pussy and slide it inside. Pulling Vikki back in a tight hug, Jayla pushed aside the sissy's hair and bit into her neck. Vikki leaned her head back and to the side, giving her more access. When Jayla grabbed her chest and pinched her nipples, Vikki's silent 'O' expression didn't stay silent.

She gasped and moaned and pressed her palms against the backs of Jayla's hands. Jayla thrust into the sissy's rear, her dick hitting Vikki's g-spot again. The impacts of their hips colliding caused the sissy's pink cage to swing back and forth and the lock to tap against the top of it.

Clack...clack...clack...

After a minute or two, Jayla got tired of hearing it and had Vikki plant both feet on the floor and simply bend over the cage. Giving the sissy a firm slap across her ass, she said, "That's the way you offer your pussy to cock, sissy."

Another slap and the ebony goddess firmly grabbed both hips and began fucking her hard. Savagely taking her like she's never been taken before. Thighs slapping ass cheeks, sissy slut moans and whimpers, and shemale Mistress pants and heavy breathing made the musical sounds of primal sex. No possibility of mistaking it for making love. It was pure animalistic pleasure.

Jayla's breathing soon became quicker and more shallow, her thrusts faster and not as deep. Nearing the edge, she sank her manicured nails into the sissy's flesh and held her breath, bucking her hips faster...

"Fuck...!" she yelled.

She slammed forward and pumped the first spurt of cum deep into Vikki. She paused for a moment before she could move again and rocked her hips just in time for the second shot. She managed four more thrusts before her orgasm became overwhelming and forced her to bury herself as deeply as she could and simply ejaculate the remainder of her semen deep inside the well-used sissy pussy.

Jayla's hips shook a few more times before she regained enough control of herself to resume humping into Vikki's hot little rear. Slowly pulling out, she ordered the sissy to, again, show her what an ass-to-mouth slut she was, and Vikki got back on her knees and sucked the goddess' cum-covered, throbbing cock. They locked eyes together and Vikki pressed forward, taking Jayla's deflating organ down her throat.

"That's a good sissy bitch." Jayla moaned.

Once she was satisfied, Jayla pulled her member out from those sissy lips with smeared lipstick and Vikki, all on her own, looked up and said, "Thank you for allowing this sissy to experience your wonderful cock, Mistress Jayla." she then kissed the head of Jayla's dick and smiled.

"You took it well, for your first time." Jayla smiled back. "You're going to make a great cock slut, sissy."

"Thank you, Mistress Jayla."

The three of them showered in the Mistresses' communal showers and dressed. Kristy and Jayla walked Vikki to her car and kissed her good bye. The sissy was going to continue wearing her chastity cage as punishment for breaking so many rules earlier and she said she understood. As a consolation prize, Kristy promised something special during the week. As she drove off, Jayla wrapped her arm around Kristy and walked her to her car.