The Sissy Models

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone was going faster as my ass got used to his dick, burrowing it deeper and deeper into my hole. It still hurt, but that seemed to matter less and I shuddered and shook with excitement as his hard body rammed into me manfully. I could see him grinning down at me his hands on the bed as he pushed down at an angle, my legs going back further than they'd ever been. My back bent, the spine stretching and aching as he put his weight down. But my anal bud was singing, the prostate burning with pleasure as he rammed over it. "Yes, Tyrone, yes, fuck my butt hard."

"This is such a tight sissy hole, I am so enjoying popping this boi-pussy cherry," he grinned in response. He turned his head to grin at his friend and I followed, smiling at Daddy as he was rocked and pounded into the bed. He smiled back and then we both turned up to look at the sexy, masculine faces of our lovers, the sweat and effort evident on their faces, their mouths wide open in beaming grins as they butt-slammed us.

"MMnn, yes, fill my butt with your gorgeous big cock, stretch my sissy asshole wide. MMmnnn this is so lovely," I grunted, feeling my body rock with every forceful thrust. My own dick remained hard and erect, bobbing like a cork in a barrel as I was driven back and forth, the bedding crumpling beneath me.

"OOoohh, oooohhh, yesss," Daddy was squealing beside me, his passionate cries testimony to how much fun he was having.

As if it was a competition Tyrone drove harder at me, making me too cry out like I was a woman, "Ooohhh, my God, ooooohhh, ram me with that big cock." I'd never felt anything so delicious.

"Let's switch positions," said Tyrone, pulling his large manhood out of my gaping boi-pussy. I nodded my agreement, still a little breathless from magnificent butt-pounding I'd just had. "Shall we get this skirt off?" he asked, but it wasn't really a question as he was helping me to stand and as soon as I did so, undoing it so it dropped to the floor. "Ever heard of reverse cowgirl?" he asked and I nodded, having seen it in a blue movie with some girl, never imagining at the time I would be the cowgirl.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed opposite where Nathan was still ploughing Daddy hard. He patted his hard thigh with one hand, whilst stroking his even harder cock with the other. I'd never done it before, so I was little nervous and unbalanced as I got onto his thighs, my feet scrunching up like I was a bird on a perch. However, Tyrone was in control, holding my waist strongly to keep me in place and give me confidence, as well as guiding me onto his waiting hard meat. I groaned in anticipation as my butthole rubbed on top of it, my moan loosing none of its intensity as I went down. "MMmnnn, lovely."

I began to work myself up and down, slowly at first, nervous I might fall, but as Tyrone held me and my ass opened even more, with increasing speed and enthusiasm. Daddy and Nathan were disengaging and moving into a position opposite us, Daddy too losing his skirt, before he slid down Nathan's thick dark pole. I'd never seen Daddy's prick so close before. I'd probably glimpsed it a few times when we'd been swimming or when I'd accidentally walked in on him after a shower. But then I hadn't been looking. Now it was right in front of me, as hard as mine and just as small. Daddy grinned as he bounced, seeing where I was looking and obviously glad his sissy cock was as small as it could be.

"Mmmmn, yes, this is so good," I groaned.

"Oh, your cock fits me so well," Daddy moaned.

We both went up and down as fast as we could, our bodies jumping and our earrings jangling. His blouse was as open as mine, so I could see his bra and that it had fallen from his nipples, exposing his smooth and slender pecs. Nathan's hands were moving up and down over him, pulling the blouse even more open and running over the bra's silk. Daddy gasped and squealed rocking his back and pressing at his lover.

I did the same, riding Tyrone with the same passion he'd ridden me earlier. My ass was stretched open more than I imagined possible, but I didn't care, the pleasure I was getting from the huge cock was worth it and continued to squeal and cry in ecstasy. "Jerk yourself," Tyrone grinned, "Work that tiny sissy dick."

I grabbed hold of it, it was much easier to wrap my hard round than Tyrone's monster and jerked it, Whether Nathan suggested to Daddy to do the same or whether it was watching me gave him the idea Daddy was gripping his own small pecker and jerking hard. The two of us thrummed the dicks as we went up and down, our eyes drawn downwards to watch the each other masturbate and see the big black dicks vanishing into each other's assholes. If anyone wants to know how to get close to your Daddy, this is the way. It was such a turn on to be doing it with him and so relationship affirming, as if we no longer could have any secrets from each other. It might have been a coincidence or it might have been something else that we both came together, gasping as our spunk arced out of our cocks, crossing in the middle to land just in front of each other.

I collapsed back against Tyrone, my dick spent. He wasn't and neither was Nathan, the two studs taking up the slack and pounding us good. Soon I was squeaking again, my body writhing in pleasure as my prostate was stimulated by the thrusting dick. My back arched and bent and my small cock was hard again, still slippery with my cum and I worked it. Daddy was yelling in pleasure as well, his mouth wide open as he yowled.

"Fuck yes," grunted Tyrone and I could feel his hot spunk jetting into my hole. It seemed to go on forever, flooding my bowels with his goo so it dripped out as he lifted me off under my thighs, temporarily, by accident or design, showing Nathan and Daddy my gaping and dripping butt-hole. I lay down on the bed exhausted and sated as Nathan finished banging Daddy. It didn't take long and I knew from the satisfied look on Daddy's face that Nathan had spunked in his ass, confirmed as Daddy came off him and I could see the cum, sliding down his thighs.

The guys got dressed and kissed us goodbye, we didn't exchange numbers as I think we all knew it was a one-off, but one that neither I nor Daddy regretted.

*