The Sissy of Hawthorne Ch. 01

Story Info
The sexual adventures of a submissive sissy.
7.2k words
4.73
24.1k
38

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was four o clock in the afternoon. Summer was in full effect. This was the busy season for a heating and cooling company in South Carolina. Everyone knows me by the name of James, but my real name is Ashley. Only I know my real name, but it's still my name. It's actually my middle name. I started working as a tech for a company in Bluffton four months ago. I moved here from the upstate last spring. We have six Techs in our area. I've been a Service Tech for six years, ever since I graduated High School in 2000.

I parked in the driveway of my last call. There was a new Cadillac in the driveway. This was a new customer. I got out of my van, put my long blonde hair in a pony tail, grabbed my basic service bag, and walked towards the door. The door opened when I got up to it. A guy in his mid forties stood inside the door.

"I'm Frank." he said with his hand out to shake mine.

"I'm Jim." I said while I shook his hand.

"Come on in, let's see what you can find on this unit, it's bad hot in here." Frank said.

The irony of working on air conditioners was you rarely got to enjoy air conditioning. Every house you go to is hot. You're working in the attic or in the backyard. Your van AC barely starts to cool off before you get to the next call. This house was hot. Frank led me to the thermostat. It called for cooling and read eighty-six degrees Fahrenheit. Frank then led me to the breaker panel, all were closed, and the outdoor unit. He stayed there beside me the whole time.

"Great," I thought, "he's going to bird dog me the entire call."

The unit was off on low pressure switch.

"Where is the air handler?" I asked Frank, who looked at me studiously.

"It's over here in the utility room." Frank said as he motioned for me to follow. He opened the door for me to walk through. I turned to the side to squeeze by him in the door frame. The room was small, and he didn't give me much room to get by. My butt rubbed on his crotch as I walked by. I turned to look at him as I went by. He stared down at me as I stared up. He was easily six feet and four inches tall. Much taller than me at five feet and five inches. He had kind of a dad body with love handles and a small beer belly. It would have been easy for him to have given me enough room to let my small, one-hundred-fifteen pound frame, pass.

The unit was an updraft. The coil was frozen and the blower motor was shorted to ground. I got a new motor off the truck. He got behind me and helped me pull the blower assembly out. His sweaty body pressed against mine. We set it on the floor. He held on to the assembly, with my body pressed into his body, for just a couple seconds longer than he needed to, but it felt like an eternity. I worked to pull the motor off the blower wheel. He stared at me the whole time. I could feel his eyes on me. I would glance back at him and make eye contact. I was bent over on my hands and knees with my pert ass sticking up. I wore Carhartts, but they were from the Womens line. They fit tighter and had softer fabric. They had a lower rise than the Mens line and made my ass look good. I let my ass sway a little.

"How long have you been doing this?" Frank asked.

"Ummmmm." I said, lost in my thoughts.

"Air Conditioning work." Frank said.

Embarrassed, I quickly said, "Six years, sir. How long have you been doing this?"

"Looking at your butt? Maybe five minutes." Frank said with a laugh.

"Oh my God!" I thought, "I'm a fucking idiot. This is so embarrassing. Is he really staring at my butt?"

I smiled at him. He smiled back at me. I went back to the blower wheel, awkwardly. I don't know what flirting is. I've never done it. Never dated. Never had sex. I masturbate with my tiny cock a lot. I watched straight porn and pretend I'm the girl. I also watch solo guys. I loved to watch them beat their big dicks and watch them cum. I have a large collection of DVDs. I almost bought a buttplug the other day, but I chickened out. It was a guy behind the register.

"Are you from here?" Frank asked.

"No sir, I'm from Rock Hill. I moved here in March. How about you?"

"I moved here from Ohio about a year ago."

"Married or dating?" Frank asked.

"No sir." I said, and quietly asked, "Are you married or with someone?"

"Divorced. Never getting married again. We both came to terms with some stuff about ourselves, got divorced, and I'm starting a new life here." Frank replied.

I got the new motor on. I noticed, just as Frank came over to help me, that my shirt was untucked. My thong had been sticking up from my Carhartts this whole time. Frank got behind me and embraced me as he grabbed the blower assembly. We stood up together. I could feel his cock push into my backside this time. I pretended not to notice as we lined up and installed the blower assembly. Frank held it in position as I screwed it down. His cock grew harder. He still held on to the assembly and pressed his crotch into me as I wired up the motor. He finally let go and we both backed up away from the unit. I turned on the blower to draw warm air across the coil and melt all the ice.

"Umm, thanks for helping me.." I said.

"No problem, it slide right on in there." Frank said with a smile.

I looked down. His cock strained against his pants. I looked back up. He stared right at me. I made eye contact and then looked back down again at his bulge. His cock must have been huge. I must have stared at it for a few minutes. I completely forgot where I was and what I was doing there.

"You look like you want something, Jim." Frank said, "Is there something I can help you out with?"

"I ummmmm... I just....", I rambled as I came back to consciousness.

I backed up towards the wall in complete embarrassment. I was about to run to my van and hide. I could process the ticket and invoice customer. Frank walked towards me as I backed up. My back was against the wall. He unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. He adjusted his briefs and his huge cock spilled out.

I gasped with my mouth open and stared. I couldn't believe what was happening. Frank placed his hands on my shoulder and said, "You should get a closer look at it."

Frank pushed down on my shoulders. My back slid down the wall until I was on my knees, with my head against the wall. Frank came closer. I stared at his cock which was now directly in front of my face. He placed his engorged cock head against my lips and parted my mouth open. I tasted cock for the first time. It kind of tasted like sucking on your thumb, but sweatier. Frank pushed forward, his cock going past my teeth.

"Open your mouth all the way, Jim." Frank said.

I tried to open my mouth as wide as I could.

"Stick your tongue over your bottom teeth and open your mouth more." Jim instructed.

I pressed my tongue against his cock and pushed it underneath. I continued to press until my tongue poked out past my teeth. Frank grabbed my face and put pressure on my upper jaw with his fingers through my gums. He then proceeded to slide his cock to the back of my mouth.

My head was pressed to the wall still. My face was angled up and his huge cock impaled my mouth. He pumped his huge cock in and out of my mouth as he held my jaw open. He leaked precum in my mouth that dribbled down my chin.

I stared at his angry tool that violated my face. It easily had a two inch diameter and was eight or nine inches long. He had a big mushroom head that was pushed out from his foreskin. The head was at least fifteen or twenty percent wider than his shaft. My jaw and gums were sore as Frank continued to hold my mouth open with his hands and pummel my face with his cock.

"Have you ever sucked a cock before?" Frank asked.

I nodded my head no while I stared into his eyes.

"I'm going to have to teach you then." Frank said as he pulled his dick from my lips.

"Kiss it on the head and then kiss it down the shaft." Frank said.

I kissed his mushroom head all over and then rest of his cock up and down his shaft.

"Now lick it from the balls up to the head, and then lick it all over the head." Frank instructed.

I ran my tongue all over his cock. I kissed it as I licked it. His cock was rock hard. It looked angry and beautiful at the same time. Veins poked up. It stuck straight out. I got lost in my excitement as I kissed and licked his monster.

"That's good baby. Now open wide." Frank instructed.

Frank pushed his cock back in my mouth, a couple inches in I felt my teeth drag on his huge cock.

"I said open wide!" Frank nearly yelled as he pulled his cock from my mouth. Frank braced my right cheek with his left hand and slapped me hard with his open right hand on my left cheek. It stung hard and I was in shock

"Wider." Frank said as he pushed his cock back into my mouth. I opened my mouth to the point I thought my jaw would break or lock open.

He slowly worked his big cock in my throat. More of his shaft disappeared into my mouth as he worked it in and out. He worked deeper and deeper into my throat. He would occasionally pull out enough for me to catch my breath. His orgasm seemed to be a higher priority than me breathing, but he still let me breathe.

Frank started to fuck my throat now. His hairy balls slapped my chin and his pubic hair tickled my nose. All four inches of my little cock was rock hard as Frank masturbated with my face and throat. Drool and precum leaked down my face.

"You need to suck on it when I pull it out and lick it with your tongue as I push it in." Frank said.

I sucked as Frank pulled it out. I worked out a rhythm with his pumping. My jaw hurt, but I kept it wide open. Frank moaned as I sucked and licked his huge cock. I had dreamed of this ever since I had first seen a picture of a blowjob as a teenager. I didn't want this to end, but at the same time I desperately wanted to swallow his load.

Frank picked up the pace. He pumped faster and I sucked harder. His cock convulsed in my throat and Frank groaned loudly. Soon my throat and mouth were filled with his cum. I choked on his cum. Frank held on to my head tightly. His body throbbed with his orgasm. My face, throat, and uniform were a sticky mess with my saliva and Frank's cum. Frank pulled his cock from my mouth and slapped my face several times with his cock.

I stood up. Frank stared at me as I walked over to the air handler with his cum and my drool all over my face. The ice had melted off the coil. The low pressure switch had kept it from getting too icy.

"Do you have any more calls after this?" Frank asked.

"No." I said, looking down, but taking small glances up at his eyes.

"I think you're on you're way to being a good cocksucker, someday." Frank told me and said, "I'm sorry I had to slap you. You just weren't getting the message."

"It's okay." I said. It actually was kind of hot. I liked it.

I used a rag to clean up as best as I could. I turned the outdoor unit on. I checked the charge and closed out my ticket.

"How far away do you live?" Frank asked.

I had taken this last call because it was in the neighborhood behind my apartment building.

"Just down the street at the Hawthorne apartments." I said.

Frank wrote a check out to my company for the total and handed it to me. I put it in my sheetmetal clipboard.

"It's good to know you are close by. Maybe we could be friends that met up from time to time for play. Put your number in my phone." Frank said as he handed me his Nokia. He had a new contact open with a name already in it. I keyed in my personal mobile number. Frank had keyed in my name as, "Jim Cocksucker."

My mind raced with thoughts on the way home. "He paid for the entire time I was there, that time has to go on my time card since it's on the invoice. That means he paid my company for me to suck his dick. I was paid by my company to suck his dick. Am I a prostitute now?" I asked myself as I drove the short distance home.

I pulled off my uniform. My shirt was covered in cum. I took a shower. I ran my hands in excitement over my smooth skin in the shower. I always wear long pants, even when it's hot outside. I only wear shorts when I dress as a girl or when I go jogging. I do this because I don't want any questions me about my smooth legs. I started shaving all of my body hair off when I was thirteen. I always struggled with the hair on my butt and back. I started to get waxed as soon as I moved to Bluffton. I felt liberated to no longer be afraid to go to a saloon to be waxed. It felt nice to be smooth without the stubble that would drag on your shirt and pants.

I thought about Frank's cock as I showered. I thought about how it felt in my mouth and how it tasted. I thought about when Frank slapped me. I thought about how he took control of me. I teased my little cock. I wanted to get a toy to experiment. I didn't care if a guy was at the register. I finished in the shower and dried off.

I blow dried and ironed my hair. I put on a light foundation, some concealer, a little mascara, and some lip gloss. I got dressed in a pair of short jean shorts and a tight top. I got in my Mini Cooper and drove to the adult store. The adult store was out of town. I wouldn't know anybody there. I had been there several times as a guy. I would have no issues buying a buttplug and dildo if had the courage to walk in there dressed.

I walked in and nobody looked at me or said anything. I browsed around and looked at different plugs and dildos. There was a door in the back. Guys would go in wearing a green wristband. Some of them stared at me and motioned for me to follow them. I went up to the cashier. He was an older guy, the same one who I was too shy to buy a plug with the other day.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"What's in the room over there?" I asked nervously.

"That's the theater. You would be very popular in there. Give me your hand." He said.

I stuck my right hand out and he placed a green wristband on it.

"Go check it out, on the house tonight." He said with a smile.

I walked to the door and opened it. It smelled like a moldy locker room. It was dark inside. It was lit with black lights and had some bright paint strips on the wall to help you see the hallway. There were several rooms. Each a curtain and a large TV with porn playing. Each room had six chairs. I peeked in each one. There was one that played straight porn, one that played bisexual porn, one that played gay porn, and one that played shemale porn. Each room had multiple men in there. Some just watched the porn, some jerked their cocks. Two guys fucked in the room with gay porn. At the back of the hall was a larger room with a really big projector screen. It played straight porn. There were twenty chairs in this room. Probably ten guys watched the porn on the screen. They all stared at me as I walked to a chair in the back and sat down.

One guy, a younger guy about my age, got up and sat next to me. He smiled at me. I looked down and he had his penis out. It was dark but I could still see him. He was about seven inches long and he had a diameter of about one and a half inches. I could see that he was circumcised.

"Ashley! This is fucking crazy!" I thought to myself.

He stared at me as I stared at his cock. I reached over and grabbed it. It felt so hot and slutty to have his cock in my hand in public like this. He leaned back as I stroked him. He placed his hand on the back of my head and pushed my head down towards his crotch.

I opened my mouth and let him in my mouth. I then withdrew his cock and kissed his cock like Frank instructed me. I got down on my knees in front of him. He scooted up in his chair and I inhaled his cock. He was easier to suck them Frank. I had him worked to the back to my throat in no time. He moaned as I sucked his cock.

Other men moved and surrounded us. Five men watched me suck this strangers dick. They each stroked their cocks as I sucked. I felt men grab me and my ass. They put their hands under my crop top and under my shorts. I concentrated on the dick on my mouth. He tasted good. I could taste his precum too.

One guy walked close to me and whacked furiously, right next to my face. He came. His cum sprayed in my hair and ear. He slapped my face with his dick a few times. He then pulled up his pants and walked out. I continued to suck the first guys cock. I sucked on the withdrawals and licked on the intake. He grabbed the back of my head and held it. His cock was lodged in my throat as he erupted. I gagged and was able to get his cock out of my throat. I swallowed him as his cock pumped cum into my mouth.

I sat up straight. The cashier from out front traded places with the guy I had just blown. He had his cock out. He grabbed my face and pushed his cock towards my mouth. I opened my mouth and took him in my cum filled mouth. He held my head and pumped his cock in and out of my mouth.

"Suck it baby, fucking suck that dick." The cashier said.

His cock was about six inches, but it was thick. I sucked as he pumped my face with his cock. He had balls that hung really low. They slapped my chin as he pumped my mouth. He pumped hard. He pulled my head against his large belly. His cock sprayed cum in the back of my mouth.

One of the other guys got my shorts loose and pushed down. He tried to stick his finger in my butt. I stood up and said, "No."

"Sorry, baby. I just wanted to check out that sweet ass of yours." He said.

Another guy pushed him to the side. He kneeled down and shot ropes of cum on my exposed ass and thong. It was also all over my clothes.

The cashier got up and with a smile said, "I knew you would be popular."

The guy who tried to finger me beat his dick quickly. He had a dick that bent down. His head was thin and his shaft was swollen. I kneeled in front of him and opened my mouth. He stuck his cock in me and I sucked on it. I teased his small head with my tongue. He only lasted a minute before he came.

I got up, pulled up my shorts, and walked out. I went to the toy section, picked a large and small buttplug, a couple different size dildos, an enema bag kit, and a lot of lube. I paid for it all with the cashier, who smiled at me profusely. I drove back home and carried all the sex toys to my apartment in the open, with dried cum all over me.

I washed my face and put on my pajamas. It was eleven at night. I crawled in bed. It was Friday night and I wasn't on call. I had been on call last week and I wouldn't be on call for six more weeks. I can never sleep well when I'm on call. I'm always afraid that I'm going to miss a call. It felt nice to put all the phones on silent and go to sleep without an alarm.

I woke up the next morning dreaming of cock. I had sucked four dicks the day before and had a few other guys jerk off on me. I was scared of anal. I had heard horror stories of prolapses and HIV. I knew it would hurt and that I needed to stretch myself. I had found some instructions in Cosmo and Maxim. I also found a couple advice columns on the internet that I printed out. They were written by some of the porn stars that do a lot of anal.

I drank my coffee and had some toast and eggs. It wasn't long before I had to go to the bathroom. I read the instructions on my enema kit while I sat on the toilet. I filled up the bag and flushed myself until I was squeaky clean. I applied some lube to myself and lubed the smallest plug. Both plugs were black and had a t handle so they could be worn all day without it being noticeable or getting stuck inside.

I pressed it to my ass and pushed on it. It felt way bigger than it looked, but I continued to push until the bulb was fully inserted. I put on some porn with the volume turned down. Two dudes with huge wieners spitroasted a tiny girl from the Czech Republic or Ukraine. The one in the back had his dick up her ass. He had a cock that was almost as thick as Frank's, but much longer. It stuck straight out. His balls slapped her pussy as he gave her every inch and then some.

12