The Sissy Virus

Story Info
A man sleeps with a sissy resulting in dire consequences.
2.6k words
4.56
23k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeiraSL
KeiraSL
71 Followers

As the beat dropped, he saw her. She was a burst of energy in the centre of the dancefloor. Her hips swayed to the rhythm of the music, and her body moved like a work of art. Her black mini-dress hugged her curves, and he couldn't take his eyes off her.

The man was standing at the bar, watching her with a cocktail in his hand. He admired how completely lost in the music she seemed, moving with an almost hypnotic fluidity. The lights from the club shone down on her, casting an ethereal glow around her that made her seem otherworldly.

As the song changed, she moved closer to him, her eyes meeting his. He could see the intensity in her gaze, sending shivers down his spine. Without a second thought, he left his drink at the bar and took her hand, pulling her closer.

The moment they began to move together, it was as if they were the only two people in the room. The music pulsed around them, and their bodies moved as one - lost in the moment. As they danced, she started guiding his hands onto her form; physically begging him to caress her as her body swayed against his to the rhythm of the music.

She raised her head close to his, her lips brushing past his cheek. Whispering into his ear.

The man felt a sudden jolt of electricity course through his veins as he heard her words.

Her invitation hung in the air. He met her gaze, a mixture of excitement and hesitation, wondering if he had heard her correctly. Was this really happening?

She leaned in close and repeated her invitation as if sensing his uncertainty.

"Should we take this somewhere more private?" she asked, her voice low and sultry.

The man's heart raced as he nodded eagerly, his mind racing with anticipation and desire. He followed her out of the club and into the cool night air, adrenaline coursing his veins as he realised He was about to experience something new and thrilling.

Standing beneath the luminous glow of the club's sign, he watched as her body still flowed with the distant ebb of the music inside. "My place is pretty close," his voice wavering in a failed attempt to sound cavalier.

She took his hand as they walked to his apartment, her touch sending shivers down his spine. When they arrived, she turned to him and smiled, her eyes filled with hunger and mischief.

Without a word, they bundled into the bedroom. Her hands reached for his shirt and pulled it off. She pressed him back against the wall, Her lips working down his body. Eventually, her head stopped as she reached the bulge pressed firmly against his zipper. Looking up at him, she seductively licked her lips as her acrylic nails circled the head of his cock, pressing against his jeans. A little moan escaped his lips as he felt himself twitch beneath her touch."

She couldn't wait any longer and eagerly unzipped his pants, allowing his heavy length to fall onto her face as she moaned with anticipation. Her lips cradled the head of his thick cock as she savoured the taste of his salty precum that dripped into her mouth, filling it with its potent flavour. As she breathed heavily, the warmth of her breath against his cock felt hypnotic, causing everything else to fade away except for the subtle movements of his member against her lips.

She pulled away from his head, allowing his weight to hang in front of her like a pendulum. With practised ease, she guided her head towards the base of his eager cock, her nose tickling along the shaft as she went down. Slowly, her tongue licked up his shaft and around his head. As her lips reached the tip, she savoured the taste of his precum, the salty flavour causing her mouth to salivate. Her instincts took over as she pushed forward, savouring his cock as the scent and flavour filled her every thought. Without thinking, she took him deeper into the back of her throat, feeling their fluids mix in her mouth as she battled her gag reflex. Her eyes watered slightly, but her body craved more.

She pulled back to his tip. The warmth of his cock's embrace escaped her body, but she knew this was only the start as she forced herself to pull back. Their juices left a thick trail between his cock and her lips, slowly dripping down her yearning body. Pressed so close beneath his glistening cock, she wiped from chest to chin, gathering the sticky juices between her fingers and guiding them into her eager mouth.

He helped her to her feet, and reached behind to unzip her dress. As it fell off, slowly revealing her curves, it gently descended onto the floor. Her nearly naked body, toned yet feminine, captivated him as he watched her, entranced. She stood before him, vulnerable and submissive, while he sat back on the bed. He ran his hands down her body, caressing her breasts and tracing his finger along her prominent collarbone. He kissed her neck and moved down to her chest, admiring every inch of her divine figure.

Standing in nothing but her panties in front of him, her body desperate for his touch, she felt his hands gently caress her skin. The desire emanated from her core as his warm lips kissed down her body. Her anticipation and desire only continued to grow with every touch.

As she savoured his intimate touch, she craved to feel his thick length inside of her. With a deliberate step forward, she gazed into his eyes and then down to his cock, guiding his hands to the sides of her hips. As his fingers wrapped around the black laced panties, he slowly slid them down.

Her panties dropped to reveal a secret; his eyes turned to shock, and his hands pulled back as he looked up at her face.

"You're... a man," he stated, almost bewildered.

She swallowed with trepidation, the hypnotic flavour of his cock filling her mind again. She knew this might be her only chance to taste it again. "A sissy," her voice less confident than before, and her body tensed slightly under his scrutiny.

"But you have-"

"A clitty," she interrupted quickly and awkwardly, "is what I call it."

"I'm not gay," his eyes looked up at her.

"And I'm not a man," her voice low and sultry as before. "And it is locked," her hand reached slowly towards his still rock-hard cock, knowing full well that if she didn't get back on track, this night was as good as over.

He gazed at her feminine shoulders and perky breasts, feeling her fingers rub beneath the head of his throbbing cock. Desire and need clouding his mind, dictating his actions. He pulled her closer and rolled her onto the bed, pressing his hands on either side of her delicate shoulders. He leaned in and kissed her neck, taking in the floral scent of her hair as he approached her entrance.

She let out a moan of ecstasy as the room was once again filled with desire. His strong figure pinned her down, his body looming over hers as his cock pressed against her entrance. She guided his wet cock with her fingers, feeling it press gently into her. He slowly pushed his full length inside her, his kisses lighting up her top half as her whole body tingled with electric energy.

She moaned uncontrollably as his cock pulsated deeply inside her, pushing in and out, making her mind go blank with pleasure. Her moans gradually turned into breathless gasps of ecstasy as his tempo increased rapidly and his cock pounded powerfully against her inner walls.

"I'm cumming,"

"Cum inside," she pleaded between gasps of helpless pleasure.

His thrusts slowed, almost to a stop. Suddenly, his cock erupted powerfully, shooting thick creamy cum that explored deeper inside her.

As she felt his thick load fill her, exploring her deepest parts, her moans of pleasure reached their peak. The warmth radiated like a glowing presence from inside, consuming her mind and body as his body began to relax. She turned with him to lie on top of him, keeping his thick cock inside her as she felt it gradually soften, revelling in the warmth and fullness. Their juices slowly leaked out of her sissy pussy, dripping down his cock and pooling around its base.

She danced her fingers around her entrance, collecting the drips of cum and teasing it between her lips, savouring the taste. Contentedly overflowing, she felt her body relax from the heated session as they drifted off together in a tight embrace.

Morning

The sunlight forced her awake, its harsh radiance seeping through her eyelids. As she searched for him, she realised she was alone in bed. Opening her eyes, she found him standing tensely at the side of the bed, his face buried in his hands. Startled, she asked what was wrong.

"You're a fucking man," he said harshly

She hugged her knees to her chest and looked up at him, confused and uncertain. "I don't see myself as a man," she protested.

"You have a-" he began.

"Clitty," she interrupted firmly, cutting him off. "And you didn't seem to mind yesterday when you came inside me."

He told her to leave, but she refused to be intimidated. As she dressed and headed for the door, she hesitated and then turned back to him.

"There is one thing you should know," she said.

"What?" he demanded.

"It's just..." She looked away, then back at him. Letting out a wistful sigh, "If a submissive man gets with an infected sissy..."

"Infected?" he repeated, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her back.

"The Sissy Virus," she whispered. "It almost only affects submissive men. You'll probably be fine."

"What are the chances?" he asked, his voice quivering.

"You seem pretty dominant," she said, pushing his arms away. "So you probably only have about a 10% chance. If you were submissive, though..." She trailed off, looking him in the eye. "Your chances would be more like 60%."

"60%?!" he exclaims, "bullshit."

She smirked slightly, stepping back towards the door. "I'll leave my number. Text me if you see any signs or have weird thoughts. It's usually perfectly curable."

"What kind of signs?"

"You know, finding yourself thinking about makeup, cute clothes, men, cock," she raised her eyebrows as her eyes flicked down to his bulge, "that kind of thing. I might just give you the cure if you ask nicely."

"Oh, and my name is Aria, by the way, not that you ever asked," she closed the door firmly behind her.

After she left, he stared blankly at the door for a few minutes until his alarm clock startled him. "Fuck, work," he muttered to himself, and then he got ready to take a shower and head to work for the day.

He had almost forgotten about the morning's drama. With his boss away, he had an easy enough day ahead - serving drinks and waiting tables. He was on autopilot until halfway through the day, when a stunning woman with a dazzling smile stepped into the restaurant just before his lunch break. She wore a dark black dress and little white heels and was followed by an ordinary-looking, heavy-set man in jeans and a colourful shirt. Once inside, she dropped back and hung on his arm like a jewel.

He seemed to pay her almost no attention, but when he did, she would light up, laugh at his jokes, and smile the whole way through their date.

So curious about this couple, he delayed his lunch break to serve them. Admiring the woman's beauty and analysing the man with curiosity. How did someone like him get such a hot date?

Perhaps he was rich or famous, but he had never heard of him, and he didn't look rich. Maybe he has a huge juicy cock, he found himself thinking, taking the opportunity to peer into his lap as he refilled their drinks.

When they left, he took the opportunity to go and eat his lunch. Sitting quietly in the back room, he found himself thinking about the size of the man's bulge - Comparing it to the size of his own - His cock started to swell. He quickly redirected his attention to the sandwich he was eating. An enthusiastic bite dripped mayonnaise down the side of his mouth towards his chin. He instinctively wiped it up with a finger and licked it off. As he sucked the mayonnaise from his finger, he briefly imagined it was cum he was licking from his messy face.

"Fuck," he muttered, "it doesn't mean anything."

The rest of the day was ordinary. Except, every time he had a male customer, he felt his eyes drifting to their bulges, awkwardly darting his face away every time he noticed it happening.

With one customer, he tried very mindfully not to look at his cock. Reminding himself internally, "Don't look at his cock. Don't think about cock. Don't think about cock. Don't think about big, juicy cocks," he only tried this once, however as he noticed it made him think about cock a whole lot more than he already was.

As he walked home, he had time to reflect, and he was certain that there was nothing wrong with him. He didn't have the Sissy virus. However, he thought to himself, "It doesn't hurt to be safe, right? I mean, It's probably not even a real thing. She was just fucking with me 'cause I was being an asshole." His mind then drifted to the morning and how he had shouted at her, causing him to wince at the memory of his actions.

As soon as he got home, he picked up his phone and drafted a text: "Hey, it's Alex...the guy from last night. I'm sorry. I was being an asshole, and I shouldn't have kicked you out like that. It was my insecurity, and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. But, um, you know what you said about that virus and the weird thoughts? That was bullshit, right? There's no such thing. You were just messing with me, yeah? Because I'm totally not a submissive or anything. But I've had a bunch of weird thoughts today. Do you think it could just be a coincidence?"

After drafting the message, he pressed "send" and then paced awkwardly around his room, still dressed in his work clothes, until he received a response.

"Nice to meet you, Alex. Thank you for apologising. I'm sorry to say the Sissy Virus is NOT a joke, and I should also apologise for not telling you beforehand, but we were both very drunk and very horny. I think I told you this morning, so I hope you weren't worried. It's a perfectly curable virus. I'll send over some videos. DO NOT rewatch them. They're exclusively for research, so you know what NOT to do. If you're unaffected by the virus, you will probably find the videos weird or gross. Try to watch the whole thing either way, but remember: DO NOT rewatch. If you are infected, that might be hard. I'll pop by tomorrow to help diagnose you. Xx"

Five more messages came, in quick succession, all to a website called Sisyno, each to a different video in a series called "Sissy Test (1-5) Are You a Real Sissy?" He opened the link on his laptop and lay on his bed, still in his work clothes, to watch the first video.

KeiraSL
KeiraSL
71 Followers