The Sister Dares: The Vegas Memorial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carefully slipped my fingers into the elastic waistband and slowly slid them off her hips and down her legs. This left her creamy skin open to my gaze. I resumed my rubbing of her labia with my fingers and lightly traced circles on her ass with my tongue. Becky stirred. I stopped, expecting to be chastised and sent off to bed. She relaxed and I resumed my minstrations intended to create an arousal that wouldn't be denied.

Her pussy responded by releasing a coating of slick juices. I worked my finger into her cunt. I could feel her adjust her hips to allow me deeper access. By now my head had stopped hurting but my cock was throbbing. I guided my endowment to her bare pussy and pressed forward until I could feel the head engage in the opening to her sex. I waited for a protest. There was none.

I pressed forward, only pausing to pull back a few inches to allow her vagina to accomodate my intrusion. She was surprisingly easy to enter in this position. I moved one leg up onto the couch and kept one on the floor. I had great leverage and comfortable footing. I began to slowly creep in and out of her with my engorged member. After a few minutes of slow teasing I could feel her actually stiffen slightly as I thrust forward, marginally trying to push back and aid in penetration. I increased the tempo of my strokes until I knew she was awake and playing the sleeper.

I moved faster and faster until beads of sweat covered my face. Still I pistoned on. I could feel my orgasm building, but I refused to let it go until Becky begged for it. I was pounding in and out of her now, the slapping of our flesh threatening to wake the other sleepers in the suite. I didn't care. I was past the point of caring. Now I wanted the satisfaction of making my sister beg for release. I could hear her moaning into the cushions now, face buried into the back of the couch.

She gave up the sleep charade by reaching back with one hand and digging her nails into my ass. I took that as a sign of victory and released my load over the next fifteen or twenty strokes. I finally collapsed. Fully exhausted. Fully spent. Fully satisfied. I reached for my cocktail.

"You are playing a dangerous game, David." Becky rolled over to face me. "I don't want to hurt Karen. Or the girls. We should really give this up."

I knew she was right. I also knew that if she stayed with Lana in Las Vegas, I would find dozens of excuses to fly to Vegas to be with her. I wasn't done with her. Not by a long shot.

"Is that what you really want?" I sat down on the floor, leaning against the couch near her head.

"No, not really."

"Then if we are careful, there's no reason I can see to stop."

"It's incest David."

"I've been thinking about that. It's me loving you and you loving me. It's intimacy and it's passion. It brings me great joy. If that's a sin, then I guess I'll have to deal with God about it when the time comes. If it keeps me out of Heaven, at least I won't be among strangers."

We both laughed quietly and stared out at the Vegas night. The night is for lovers.

The morning, I would soon find out, is for disasters.

12