The Sister-in-Law

Story Info
She leads young wife astray.
1.9k words
3.53
28.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not sure exactly what to say about my sister-in-law other than that I love her. She is a fox and she is married to my younger brother. We are very close. My wife Monica and I with Ginger and Johnny my brother. He is 2 years younger than I am. I am 27 and John is 25. Monica and Ginger are both John's age. No kids yet for any of us.

We each have a very nice apt in a loft in an old remodeled building down town. We see each other several times a month socially. We live in the same building and we all work downtown. Ginger is what one might call a bad girl. Johnny loves her with his every breath and is for both their sakes very permissive. Ginger fools around lots. Johnny lets her. I think it turns him on to know she does it.

I won't let Monica run around with her. Even though they are best friends. I know that sooner or later if they run together Ginger will corrupt my wife's morals and they will both fool around. I am not exactly sure how I feel about Monica being like Ginger? But I just don't want to chance it. So we socialize as couples, but not in pairs. Johnny and I don't even run together.

I knew the fact I forbid the girls from going out together was difficult for both of them and that they resented it. But I knew Ginger could not keep from being tempted by men who flirted with her. I also realized my wishes were very unfair and I would have to relent in my desire to not let them be together socially. Slowly, very slowly I began to become much more lax in my hard line about them spending time out together.

And more and more they went out together. And more and more I began to hear rumors. A friend of mine came by my office and stopped.

"Jack, I heard Ginger danced up on stage at the Pablo club last night."

"Was Monica, with her did you hear?"

"I hear she was."

"So did she dance clothes on or off?"

"I heard both. They sat at a table with a group of guys."

"So both you said?"

"They said she danced three times. First time clothes on. Second time she teased. Third time some off."

"They fuck her there?"

"Nope, not there but they all left together."

"Did they get Monica up on the stage?"

"Well they were not completely open about that with me. But my brother knows this guy really well and after I left he told him Monica did dance."

"Really? She take anything off?" :

"Very close he said. She had her skirt up showing her thong. And she was very wet and showed most of her off. He said it was sunk in her."

"She just danced the once?"

"Yes, but they were sitting with a group of guys and when she joined them back at the table They were at her. She was very excited from dancing on stage. And he said two of them worked on her really hard. One was kissing her big time and the other was after her skirt and he got it up around her hips and at her little thong. He got it pulled to the side and fingers in her. They then got her blouse and bra off and her skirt and they put her back up on the stage."

"Wow in just her thong?"

"Yep, she danced a full set naked. They went crazy, your wife has a fantastic body and they saw it all. She showed it off for them. Spread wide and shook her boobs but good. They just grabbed her clothes and out the door the group of them went."

"The girls went with them?"

"Cindy, Monica, and six black guys. Two of them got in Cindy's car with her a black guy driving with Cindy in the back with the other one. Two guys got in the front of another car and Monica and the other two got in the back. The one guy had his pants off when they got in the back and Monica was still naked He said the guy pulled Monica up on his lap Facing him. My guy said she was under the street light in the lot and he could see her face and her mouth few open big time and he knows her hips began to move on him as her stuck her as she settled on his lap. Done deal he had her ."

"I was afraid they got into something crazy last night. I didn't get home til after two this morning. And I heard her in the shower about 4:30 this morning. I fell back to sleep before she came to bed."

"My guy says he was curious so he knows where these guys live and he says Cindy has been there before. There are four apartments in this house and he says there are four to each apt. So 12 guys live there full time. He says they are not all there all the time. Anyway he wanted to see if they were all over there. So he waited an hour and drove over there. Both cars were parked outside and lights were on in all four apartments. Lights were bright and music loud."

"So what did he do?"

"He has been to parties there several times and he knows these guys. So he went up. And he just walks in. Guys are drinking and Cindy is dancing naked on the coffee table. He says she's been fucked cause he pussy is leaking down her thighs. Guys are drinking and talking. No sign of Monica. He drinks a beer and visits with the guys. He finally asks one of the guys where the other girl is? He tells him she is over in apt 1 with some of the guys. He asks if she is dancing for them over there? The guy says no man she's fucking them over there. Everybody has been with her. He said he was over there twice and that she is super good white pussy."

"That is why I have tried to keep Monica from running with Cindy. When Monica drinks she can get stupid and her clothes can fall off."

"Well no need to worry about her now her panties fell off and the BBC found her little pussy wet."

When I Got Home That Evening Monica was gone but had left me a note saying she was over to Cindy and Johnny's. I figured he would call when he was sure I was home from work. An hour or so later I called Him. He answered on the fifth ring and I could hear lots of back ground noise.

"Where are you?"

"Down at the corner pub. Why?"

"Are the girls with you?"

"They were but they left about an hour ago to go down on the Strip."

"What are they doing down there?"

"They wanted to go somewhere to dance so that is where it happens."

I left him there drinking with his friends and went to see what our wives were up to now? I checked out the strip and there seemed to be three places that were going strong. The Palace was hopping but strictly people just dancing. I was sure knowing Cindy she was someplace the men would be teasing girls into dancing on stage. The Copper Top was going strong and girls were dancing nude but they looked as if they'd done it lots and were not of the fresh quality the boys desired.

I walked on down to the Shoe Buckle and went in and looked around. A young woman was dancing but still had most of her clothes on and there just seemed to be a couple guys teasing her to go farther. I sat down next to a guy I had seen around but really didn't know well.

"Seems pretty dead for here tonight."

"You just missed it. The fun just went out the door about ten minutes ago. A couple young hot wives are going to be center of fun for the BAD BOYS tonight."

"You know them?" "The Bad Boys sure I know them and I have been to a couple of their parties. In fact Barry told me to stop by later tonight. He said they would go slow and get them up on stage for them again there, before they begin to fuck them. The one girl has been here before. Candy or Connie?"

"Cindy?"

"Ya, Ya, That's her and she's danced here before. Not sure but I think the boys have done her before at the house. But The other one has never been here before."

"So They talk her up on stage too?"

"OH my what a body. maybe best tits, I have ever seen. Sweet little pussy with a slight landing patch just above her shaved pussy. A real looker to boot. And they both went with them. Maybe a half hour ago now, so they may have her naked up on their stage and about to begin putting cocks to her."

"The Bad Boys a black group?"

"No, college jocks with a house just off campus. There were five of them with the girls, but they number three times that at times around the house. I think maybe ten actually live there?"

"And you were invited over for the fun?"

"Yep and that isn't really my thing, but this one is good looking enough I really was thinking of going over and taking a turn with her. I fucked the other one several months ago and she is okay but not in this one's league."

"Can you bring a guest to this party?"

"Sure no problem at all. There may be fifty guys in and out of there tonight and most will poke her so if we are going we need to leave now. She will become a sloppy mess later on. If we go over I am going to poke her for sure."

"I might even take a turn if she is who I am sure she is."

We got in my car and he directed me as I drove to the house. About half way there he ask who I thought she might be? And I told him.

"Oh shit man maybe we need to stop off and have some beers?"

"No it is okay. I tried to keep her away from Cindy because she is a slut. But the real reason was I knew Monica could become one too. My brother likes for her to play and I was afraid I might be that way too."

"So does it make you hard they are or are going to be fucking her?"

"Yes and I want you to fuck her just before I do."

"Drive on man your wish is my command."

We walked up to the upstairs of the house and entered a big open area with a stage in on corner. A guy turned and looked at us.

"You just missed her. They just now took her into the bedroom to begin fucking her. Three of the boys are in there with her, they just began fucking her. We are waiting our turns. Go in the other bedroom and the east wall has a huge on way window so you can watch if you want to wait for a turn."

We walked into the room and eased up in to the group of guys watching her astride a guy. Her beautiful breasts looked as good as I have ever seen them and I have seen them lots. Monica looked fantastic. And she was really into this big time!" I was very proud of her. And I continued to watch as I waited my turn.