The SisterHood Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bringing my hand to my mouth, I sucked the creamy white liquid off of my fingers. My cum tasted better than I'd thought it would. Not as gritty as was Alyssa's, but it was warm sweet and nostalgic. I looked over the mess I created. Small puddles resided along the need on the floor, a huge wet spot was created underneath me from my unused pussy. The were minor droplets of cum on my cheeks, but my hair, the nightgown, and my stomach gotten the worst of it.

My stomach was painted white while my hair dripped with my semen. The nightgown was completely drenched. It was in its own steep puddle of my seed. The door crept open, Bree came into view as she tiptoed into the room. Disregarding the mess she grabbed my hand and dragged me along with her to the bathroom. I watched her ass as we made our way to the bathroom, she started the shower and left to retrieve me some clothes.

Swiftly drying off Bree sprang through the door startling me.

"What the fuck," I mumbled, struggling to pull the black tank too she provided over my head.

"Keep your voice down! We need to leave now, before you're stuck here. Shit," Bree hissed through her teeth, keeping watch at the door.

I frowned, stepping into the tight jean shorts. My cock felt uncomfortable being pressed against my stomach tightly. Luckily it had shrunken otherwise it would be incredibly difficult to keep in my pants, literally. As we crept down the dark empty hallways, Bree held my hand towing me along behind her. The wood groaned underneath our feet, I held my breath and kept my head down as we passed Michelle's study.

Slipping down the stairs Bree gasped and pushed me back against the wall. The den was lit with the flickering flame from the fireplace. She pressed back against me tightly,squeezing my hand in her grasp. There was a shadowy figure in the den, staring back at us. Luckily Bree was taller than me, I hid behind her with ease.

"Oh, Bree I didn't know anyone else was up. You want to help me load these boxes down into the basement?" A girl chirped, sitting In front of the fire stretched out.

Keeping her voice steady, but small she answered the girl calmly, keeping her hand behind her back as she held my hand, "No, sorry Tessa. I have to go meet someone. I'll owe you big, promise."

The girl stood, and slowly walked towards us. I trembled behind Bree fearing what would happen if I was caught.

"When I say three I want you to run outside and keep going ok? Don't stop running. I'll meet up with you later I promise," Bree whispered to me, releasing my hand.

"Bree, who's that?" the girl wondered.

The girl continued to climb the stairs. I listened to Bree mutter something under her breath, but it was hard to hear.

"Three!" She shouted, throwing herself at the stranger.

They tumbled down the stairs, hitting every step down. As order I sprang into action, jumping down three steps at a time as I descended them. Tripping over Bree and the girl I pushed myself off my feet and raced out the house. My heart beating loudly in my ears, I made my way down the street. I couldn't hear anything but muffled sounds of cars passing and the blowing wind. I skid to a halt at the end of a curb.

Watching cars pass, honking at each other. Ignoring the cross light sight which was evidently red, I darted out into the streets. Dodging the cars which blared their horns, trying to avoid a casualty I made it across the street. But not without a few bewildered stares from those who patiently waited across the street. Catching my breath I jogged down the sidewalk lost, looking about my surroundings for somewhere safe to hide. Panting I spotted a park sign.

Trudging through the snow with black combat boots on, I found it easier to walk around than I did in the snow than my usual shoes. Staggering down the path way, I spotted an empty bench out if the corner of my eye. My feet continued on, carrying my further down into the park. I tumbled over a rock, feeling too weak to continue I crawled into a opening in seen the bushes. Pulling my legs to my chest I rested my back against a tree and watch people pass by, with my vision fading out I rested my eyes.

I listened to the sounds of children playing in the distance, and people mostly women walk past engrossed in conversation. Pulling in small breaths I tried calming myself. I felt the warmth of the sun from my skin disappear. It was getting dark now, and cool. Shaking I cupped my hands and tried warming myself with my breath.

I caught my breath in my throat as I listened closely to footsteps grow louder. Squeezing my eyes shut at that very moment I wished I could turn transparent or hide under a rock. The footsteps stopped in front of me, I awaited to be struck or possibly rescued by Bree. I was nudged, something sharped poked at my leg. Causing me to yelp and lash out. I cowered back against the rock crouching, I glanced at the boy who stood over me holding a stick in his right hand and a flashlight in the other.

"Hi, I'm Samuel will you be my friend?" The boy smiled sheepishly, stepping back he dropped the stick and offered me a hand up.

Taking his hand I crawled out from underneath the protection of the bushes. Standing tall I smiled down at him and tussled his sandy blonde, short hair. He couldn't be no more than ten.

"Where's your mom and dad? Are you here alone?" The boy questioned me.

"Well I'm not here with them," I snorted, patting his head.

Shimming out of his jacket, he held it up at me. At first i refused it nagging him to slip it back on, but his offer was so cute. Sliding my arms into the jacket I was surprised at how well it fitted me. He was pretty big for a kid, yet I was pretty thin and small for my age.

Grabbing hold of my hand he began to walk, pulling me along with him, "Are you here with friends?"

I giggled at his innocent tone when he asked questions. I didn't mind a little company especially now.

"No, I'm not. Where are your parents?" I questioned, burrowing my frow.

"I'm here with my brother and his friends. I'm so happy your my friend maybe he'll allow me to have you over and we can play house or cars!" The boy surged with excitement, but soon he was shrouded with sadness. "You are my friend right?"

His face was pale, all color was lost that he once had when he started talking with me. I grinned widely and nodded my head.

"Of course I'll be your friend Samuel, as long as you want me to be. My name is Alexandra by the way, but you can call me Lex or Lexa!" I sang, while swing his hand to and fro while we walked down the path.

Samuel took me down the path the way he came. I smelled cigarette smoke from a distance. Coughing I wrinkled up my nose as the smell got stronger. A group of men came into view, some holding beer cans and a few of them smoking. I tightened my grip on Samuel's hand. He came to a stop in front of the group.

I wanted to race away, feeling my heart pound in my chest. I was uncomfortable around men, thanks my sorry excuse of an asshole old stepfather.

"Danny! Look I made a friend," Samuel exclaimed, jumping up and down gleefully.

There was an uproar of laughter in the group, all except for an tall redhead. Pushing past the others he stood in front of us, towering over Samuel and my self. There was clearly a resemblance in the two. His features were dark, freckles were spread across his cheek, and they both had a cute button nose. I couldn't get quite a good look at him in the dark.

"Sam! Why are you treading the park with strangers?" He barked.

I released Samuel's hand at once. Edging back slowly.

"I don't know Danny, she's pretty cute. Let him keep his friend maybe she can keep us company," one of the guys hollered, chuckling as he blew out a cloud of smoke in my face.

Fanning the smoke from out my face, I stepped back coughing.

"Daniel, please! She's the only friend I made up here this whole time. Please," Samuel begged, tears began to roll down his face as he stomped the snow whining.

I could only watch. I didn't want to intervene.

"He even gave her his jacket, come on Danny boy let him keep his friend. It's better than sending him off into the dark," another guy spoke up, sipping his beer.

He stood there weighing the options, sighing he flicked his hand at Samuel, "fine, go. We're leaving in a half an hour."

With that he cheered, and we left hand in hand. I silently wished for Bree to appear. Trying to ignore the cold I made snow angels with Sam, and we played tag till his brother came to retrieve him.

"Sam, I was calling you why didn't you come?" He frowned.

"I'm sorry Daniel. We were just so far away," Sam apologized.

His brother shrugged.

"Can we take her home with us?" Sam asked, wrapping his arms around his brothers legs.

His brother nearly spit out the beer he was trying to chug down.

"She's not a stray Sam!" He scolding him.

"But she's lost. I found her hiding in the bushes," Sam pointed out, trying to give his brother the puppy eyes.

He mumbled something under his breath then glanced at me. I stared down at my feet.

"Well I should get going," I said quietly, shrugging out if the jacket and handing it back to Sam.

The breeze hit me like a slap in the face. I could feel my nipples harden against the material of my tank top. As I walked off. The street lights turned on as I treaded the white sheets of ice. Cars drive past me with their headlights shining in the dark, guiding them home.

"Bree where are you.." I whispered, walking down the strip of stores with my arms wrapped tightly around me.

A trucked slowed down beside me, I tried ignoring it and continuing to walk.

"Hey, get in the truck. Come in I'm holding up traffic," a voice called after me.

Turning my head slightly I saw Sam holding the door open, smiling ear to ear as his brother asked me to get in for the last time. Taking the offer I jumped into the truck and slammed the door close. Sam shuffled around, crawling into my lap he giggled.

"Thank you," I humbled myself, glancing over at Daniel while his eyes were trained on the road.

"It's fine, Samuel really started bugging me after you left. He wouldn't stop crying till we found you," he smiled, giving me a slight wink he turned on the radio.

Sam fell asleep in my arms murmuring in his sleep about candy. The drive was quiet, despite the small talk we made about Sam. Once we pulled Into the driveway Daniel exited the car closing his door, and came over to my side. Opening the door for me he held out his arms.

"I'll take him, he's pretty heavy. We feed him a lot," he smiled sweetly, taking him from my arms. "Here let's head inside, you must be freezing."

I nodded eagerly. Tossing me the key I lock up the car and skipped to the door. Pushing open the door, I allowed Daniel to go through first since he was carrying Sam. Locking the door behind us I nearly jumped out of my skin when a high pitched squeal was made.

"Oh Travis look! Daniel brought home a girl, it's about time. She's just adorable," a tall blonde women approached me smiling broadly.

A red haired man emerged from the hall, smiling brightly he reached his hand out, "Welcome to the family, it's about damn time that boy brung a girl over. We began to worry about him."

I stifled my laughing and shook his hand, shaking my head.

"Dad! That's not my girlfriend. Sheesh you guys are embarrassing," Daniel sighed, scratching his head after turning the corner. "Alexandra, can you come here please?"

Excusing myself I sauntered into the room where I assumed I heard his voice. Apparently I was wrong. A sandy blonde girl sat back against her headboard, with her eyes closed she was fingering herself. My dick twitched inside my shorts. Trying to quietly leave the room, I stepped on a hair pin.

"Fuck," I hissed, hopping on one foot.

"What in the h-" she began.

"I'm sorry wrong room," I explained.

Vacating her room I closed. Daniel stood at the top of the stairs.

"Are you coming?" He asked.

Rushing up the stairs, my breathing became heavy, "Yea, i am."

He showed me the guest room across the hall from his. Informing me if I needed anything to knock. And that's exactly what I did.

Cracking the door he fixed his gaze on me, the corners of his mouth curled, "Need something?"

"Ah-um, do you have any clothes I could wear to sleep in?" I requested, fidgeting underneath his gaze.

"Sure, stand here. I'll ask Cassandra, she's about your size. I think," he answered. "Well since we're not talking anymore for the moment do you think you can ask her yourself?"

I nodded weakly, and began to descend the stairs. Standing outside her door I knocked softly. She yanked the door back wear just a robe. I could make out her nipples distinctly.

"What?" She sneered, walking back into her room she sat on the edge of the bed.

Walking inside I shut the door behind myself, "Do happen to have clothes you can lend me?"

She studied me carefully.

"Sure, but you'll have to get dressed in front of me. It's only fair," she smirked.

She laid the clothes on the edge of the bed, sitting back she watched me. Doing as told, I sighed feeling relieved as my tits escaped my tank top. Kicking off my shoes I pulled on the white tube socks that reached my calf with red stripes. Struggling to fit my head through the white shirt along with my bouffant hair, I tumbled to the floor. With the shirt squeezed over my head I only had my shorts to change out of.

I hesitated. These shorts were the only thing restraint my painful boner. Holding my hand over my stomach I tried thinking of a plan. She crept closer, smiling deviously. Removing her robe she stood over me proudly naked. Her legs were long and smooth, moss green eyes, full lips, and at most a D cup. I groaned pressing my hand against my growing girl meat.

"Is there something wrong?" She giggled, shoving a finger into her waiting hole. I watched as her muscles flexed while she drove her fingers in and out of her sopping gash.

I moaned even louder, anymore and I'd grow outside the waistband of my shorts. Withdrawing her fingers from her neatly trimmed pussy, she knelt before me riming her juice covered fingers around my lips. Opening my mouth I took in her fingers, slurping and sucking at them. Soft moans escaped her lips.

Straddling my thigh, she began humping my leg, "you have such long, gorgeous legs. Those socks just make it even better, I don't think I can hold back."

Unbuttoning my pants she found and unwelcome surprise.

"You have a-a.." She trailed off, staring at my proudly standing cock poking out of my underwear.

Pre dribbled down my shaft, "A dick. Yes, I know.

I opened my mouth to begin talking, but I was cut off as her cool lips wrapped around the fat head of my tool. I moaned gripping the back if her head, I force fed my cock to her eager throat. She gave a small suck at my organ. Bobbing her head up and down my prick, I held a fistful of hair.

"Yes, yes.." I muttered in approval, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. "Get on your knees."

Coughing as I slid from her throat, Cassandra did as I instructed. She opened her mouth awaiting me to drive my cock home in her throat. I stuffed her mouth with my throbbing cock, she moaned around me sucking hungrily at my tool. Thrusting my hips I could see my an obscene bulge in her throat as I fucked her face. She took me in her throat easily, pulling back my dick sprang free of her esophagus.

Pumping my prick with one hand she crammed two digits into tight folds. I squealed, bucking my hips. The feeling was amazing. Nearly falling over I pressed against the wall. Squeezing my cock, she licked a trail up my slit.

"Nngh.. Shit," I groaned, lolling my head.

Giggling she then stood up, abandoning her task. I whimpered, feeling backed up. Cassandra slid her hands under my shirt suckling at my nipple and using a hand to thumb the other. My cock throbbed violently, I think I may have seen it grow out if the corner of my eye.

"What's your name?," she grinned, sliding her hands down my ass giving it a nice squeeze.

Shuddering, my cock ached for release, "A-Alexandra. Please don't leave me like this."

Kissing me softly, she but at my lip making me moan softly.

"I just want to see how big you get without cumming. Don't worry hun it'll be worth it," she purred, leading me by hand, she sat me on the edge of the bed.

My shaft grew thicker, and the head of my dick turned a angry red. She returned from her draw with multiple toys. Flashing pink fluffy handcuffs she pulled my arms behind me and clicked them close. Returning I front of me, she blew cool air onto my growing dick making me moan loudly. Pulling my panties and my shorts down my ankle she replaced them with a short plaid skirt. It covered my appendage, but was tented absurdly.

"Wait here," she smiled then trotted out of the room.

I squirmed uncomfortably. My hard on was painfully growing, and so were my tits. I was a solid A, but at this point they were a perky B. I began to pant, as the knot tightened in my stomach. She returned, but not alone. Daniel was standing in front of me his eyes wide with shock. Cassandra closed the door, locking it she sat beside me grinning deviously.

"I told you Danny. I know you're still mad at me, but I'm giving her to you as an apology present. So, do you like it?" She spoke.

My face grew hot as he continued to stare at my tool. I sat there helplessly. I opened my mouth to explain, but I closed it shut. Where would I begin? Who would believe me?

"Cassandra, un-cuff her. Can't you see she's in pain," he growled, glaring at his sister while she stood naked. He was shirtless displaying his built figure.

Pouting she stood up from beside me, "Fine, but not before I had my fun."

Lifting my skirt she revealed my thick, veiny cock standing at a lofty fourteen inches. She gasped pleasantly. Placing one foot on the side of my hip, she stood over me with her feet planted on either side of me. Bending her knees she grasped my cock in hand carefully aiming it at her entrance. Slowly, and painfully I groaned as she fed herself all fourteen inches of my throbbing dick.

"Damn, your big," she cooed, as she began to ride me.

She was so fucking hot, and tight. Her cunt was unbelievably wet I slid into her with ease. I moaned as i watched her repetitive breast bounce in my face while she ride me, her big, brown nipples moved hypnotically. Gyrating her hips she slammed herself down onto my dick, crying out in ecstasy. I felt her warm fold tighten around my shaft, sucking in and massaging my cock simultaneously.

Over her shoulder I could see her brother sporting a hard on. The tent in his flannel pajama pants we noticeable as he watched his sister ride an bountiful cock. Rubbing his hand over his crotch his eyes locked with mine as he released his dick from his restraining pants. I tore my gaze from his.

On the sixth time down Cassandra flexed her muscles and tightened around me. Catching me off guard the knot In my stomach unraveled. I felt my frothy cum fill her hungry snatch. My hot seed shot deep into her womb with such a force she gasped. Her convulsing pussy milked my tool as it continued to spray her insides. I let out a low moan of relief as she squealed, and slouched against me as her orgasm faltered.

My jet of my hot spunk slowed to a stop. She kissed me deeply, letting her younger explore my mouth.

"I'd never felt so full in my life," she crowed, bouncing on my shrinking prick.

Tucking his stiff dick away, Daniel spoke with authority, "Cassandra, that's enough."

Whimpering she rose from off of me, letting my completely shrunken dick slip out from within her hot sheath. A stream of cum ran down her legs as she walked over to the toys she pulled from out if her drawer.

"I had plans for these, leave it to Daniel to act all high and mighty. Fucking prick," she murmured, unlocking the cuffs.