The Sisterhood of the Smiling Penis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers

Pandora's eyes widened as she gazed at the main attraction. "Mother-fucker!" she exclaimed falling out of pledge character. "May I?" she inquired reaching out to confirm that her eyes were not deceiving her. She looked up at him through her mask and grinned. "I'd heard but didn't believe it. It's smiling at me. Does that mask ever come off?" she whispered lasciviously.

"I've had a couple of people try, but it is well attached with theatrical adhesive. If you try, it's going to hurt like hell and that's going to really piss me off."

"Mine isn't that well attached and frankly, I don't give a shit if you recognize me some place. I'm taking it off. I can't fuck with a mask on." And she did so. She was an absolutely stunning woman.

"It's Katie, not Pandora, and I'm sure you're not named Simon but I can live with it. Simon, there is no fucking way I'm going to get that Power Ranger in my mouth---at least not in any way you're going to enjoy. I would love to feel that puppy in my pussy though but you need to know..."

"Yes, Pandora---I'm sorry---Katie?"

"I am one serious anal freak. Before we're done I need that bad boy up the butt and if I have anything to say about it, that's where I need you to cum. I'm first on the dance card so I'm expecting a nice load. I intend to walk down stairs with your sauce positively dripping out of my ass hole---because I know most of 'em haven't got the stomach for it---or the ass."

"Our time is somewhat constrained, Katie. How much foreplay do you...require?"

"I'm sure you're a great kisser and that fucking body of yours has me even wetter than I was when I walked in here---if that's possible. Let's just go to the mat and get this party on."

Mike had a talented mouth and fingers and expert technique; he gave Katie her money's worth in abbreviated foreplay. She wanted cock. She wanted to ride said cock. She came riding said cock; Mike didn't, but as talented as that sweet little pussy was, it took every ounce of his training, willpower and concentration.

"Jesus! You are fucking amazing---how the hell do you do that? I have never failed to make a man cum---generally too damn quickly---with that little maneuver."

"I'm a professional; don't try it at home." That made her laugh. They both started laughing. He kissed her; she responded.

"You're too good to be true. Look, bubba, fuck the rules. I'd love to spend the night with you in the real world."

"The rules are to protect us both."

"Yeah, I know. Time's getting tight; bone this little backdoor bitch up the ass, stud Simon. How do you want me?"

"Your call."

"From the front. I want to watch your eyes when my rectum grabs on to your cock. I will win this round---trust me. You will cum!"

"I like you, Katie. You're a rare treat. Let's just enjoy the ass fuck and keep it real."

Even when not working at it, Mike had well above average staying power. He was damn sure he lasted in that furnace hot, excruciatingly tight and astoundingly talented ass longer than anyone else had. She in fact confirmed the record-breaking performance. He was off the clock the whole time; he was having more fun that he had ever had in these rituals before---well, except for that first semester with Becky Hundsucker. No part of his performance when he came deep in the hot brunette's tail was acting. She came within seconds of feeling the splash of his hot fluid on her inner walls. They actually held each other and kissed.

"Thank you, Simon."

"Thank you, Katie. I feel as if the sorority deserves a refund on that episode. That was...very nice."

"Well, hate to fuck and run, but you dumped a huge fucking load in there and I want it dipping down my leg downstairs, not up here, so I'd better scoot."

He walked her to the designated exit door. To his surprise, she turned and kissed him. She said one word.

"Hundsucker."

"Pardon me?"

"Hundsucker. Katie Hundsucker. I'm in the book. Call me." And then she was gone.

The next three initiates were certainly all absurdly attractive. One of them was even a pretty fine fuck. The other two were just okay. He ended up faking two orgasms but they still got some cock up the butt just so they had a story to tell their peers. The third girl---the pretty fine fuck---had a tight, talented little cunt so he dumped his load in that receptacle. She seemed relieved not to have to go to phase three. It was break time. There was a knock on the door. It was Becky Hundsucker. Even though he had recently cum, his dick still was longer and fatter than any she had ever seen erect.

"Well! You're in prime form this evening! Nothing but rave reviews---particularly from Pandora. Jesus, her ass hole was still hanging open when she came down stairs and she was leaking cum all over the place. No need for confirmation on that one! That little slut!"

"I hope you know this isn't always fun so on those occasions when it is, I feel the need to comment. She was a blast and an astounding fuck. I'm usually pretty detached about all this and my responses are an act. Have to be in view of the volume but that was just plain fun."

In spite of the mask, Becky had a strange look on her face. Jealousy? Something else?

"Well, take your nap or whatever. You've got a couple of hours."

The first one on the eleven o'clock shift seemed to be going through the motions. It was as if she had accepted her fate, wasn't going to cry or fight it but never really seemed to get into it. She got it in the butt along with a faked orgasm. He fucked her ass a little longer than he thought she would have liked. She left wordlessly.

The next one was so damn scared she was shaking. He tried to calm her down.

"I don't think I can do this...I..."

"Monique---you aren't a virgin, are you?" He had a rule---he didn't do virgins. It wasn't supposed to be an issue because the sorority didn't pledge virgins.

"No...no...not the regular way....but...anally...yes...and my mouth is too small...if I can't make you cum with my...pussy...I'm so afraid..."

"What's your name? Your real name?""

"Carol."

"Come on over and sit down. Do you want a drink?"

"What? Oh, yes...maybe that would help. Yes...thank you."

"Mojitos. Do you like Mojitos?"

"Yes, why I love them...where...?"

"I love Mojitos, Carol---I really enjoy making them. I have fresh mint, limes, simple syrup, ice, soda---everything we need." He proceeded to produce the ingredients and assemble the confection.

He handed her a glass; she sipped and smiled. "This is outstanding! I've had them from a mix but never like this---from scratch---wow!"

"Good! You're smiling. That's a start. Now tell me, Carol, what made you decide to pick this particular sorority? I confess to total ignorance as to how you ladies make such a choice."

"I'm a legacy. My mother and both of my sisters. It was preordained. I don't even really give a damn about the whole Greek thing. I came to college to get an education. I didn't even want to go here. Legacy again...preordained. How did you get into this...ah..."

"Line of work?" He gave Carol a brief synopsis of what had brought him to this point in his life.

"Are you a student here?"

"I always duck that question. Then again this is my last time and you're my second to last...yes, I am."

"Last, I think. The seventh girl bagged out on it---which is what I should have done."

"Well, that's a welcome relief. Seven in one night is stretching the limits."

"Do you ever go out with girls...normally...?

"Not at this college! You must have already heard the rules. Boys who go to school here are not to be dated by girls who go here---that's what the big men's university fifty miles up the road is for."

"What year are you?"

"I'm a senior. I'm out of here in a few weeks."

"May I take this mask off? It's silly. I don't care if you recognize me---hell, you're leaving soon anyway."

"If you like."

"You're not gay, or bi or something, are you---because I've heard there are gay guys that do it in porn movies with girls..."

"Nope. Not remotely...not that there is anything wrong with that."

"Of course not."

"It has nothing to do with you---you've been really sweet. Although that cock of yours is more than a little intimidating and it's smiling...I just don't care enough about this to go through with it...no offense."

"None taken---although you will be my first failure in four years. Look, this is the power sorority on campus; its members occupy the key student government positions and help make policy. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders. It would be nice to see the atmosphere here change---not that it'll do me any good. Carol, I'm done with this foolishness---although it has been far more financially rewarding than selling shoes. You know the rules: what happens in this room stays here---with the exception of the fact that we have to agree on where I came. We can finish our drinks, you can choose your orifice, I'll confirm the deposit and you can live happily ever after. You'll be in; if you decide at sometime to be out, at least you'll have the option."

"You'd do that for me?"

"What are they going to do, Carol---fire me?"

"Look, maybe the alcohol is helping---God knows you're cute...and you're kind. Could we maybe just kiss...make out a little...see how things go and..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah...I'm sure. I think you may be hypnotizing me with that damn cock. I mean, I'm sure I'll never see one that big again for the rest of my life...my last boyfriend---let's not go there. Kiss me."

Pheromones? The fact that it had been too long since he'd just kissed and made out with a gorgeous young woman? She never blew him. He never fucked her in the ass. They didn't really fuck. As absurd as it might sound, they made love. And as their collective hormones raged and as Carol began to climb another peak, she whispered to him.

"I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum...please...who are you? I've never cum like this before...my first...I have to know! Tell me your real name...I won't tell...please..."

"Mike." He'd never done that before.

"Mike! Oh, Mike...oh, baby...so good...so sweet...so...ohhhhhhhhh!"

His orgasm was even more cosmic than hers had been. If he'd had a ring, he would have proposed on the spot. He was floating on a cloud somewhere...with her...with Carol...with his Carol. They snuggled together for some time.

"I guess we don't have to engage in a canard after all?" she whispered softly.

"Thank you, Carol...from the bottom of my heart. That was very special. You're a sweet girl. That was the most real thing I've done since I came to this crazy college."

A few minutes later, he escorted Carol to the door. They kissed and held each other.

"Don't forget me, Mike. I know this is crazy but I felt something...call me. I'm in the book. Carol. Carol Hundsucker. You're a really sweet guy."

When the knock came on the door, he assumed it was Becky Hundsucker telling him he was done for the evening. It was Becky. He wasn't done for the evening.

Becky told him about the one who had bagged it. "But we did pay for seven and if you're up for it we'd really like to send one more girl in."

"Okay, whatever. Give me a few minutes."

"Do you remember me at all from when you and I...when I was a pledge? Look, I lied; there is no other girl. I was thinking you and I could maybe...you know...for old time's sake?"

"Yes, Becky---how could I forget you? You are an astonishingly beautiful woman. You are playful and uninhibited when it comes to sex. Up until tonight—you were without a doubt the most fun of any of them. I've had many wonderful dreams about that evening."

"You called me by name."

"It wouldn't have been that hard to figure out who was the sorority president and put two and two together. Look. How long are the rest of the girls going to be partying downstairs?"

"It's about over; they're cleaning up. I know you---don't I?"

"Sure. Tell you what. You hustle off the rest of the girls, I'm going to get this shit off my face and take a shower. Then, you and I will sit down and chat."

"I rode with someone else...I..."

"If you want a ride home, I'll drive you. If you want to fuck me, we can do that too. If you don't but you want to sleep here---alone---there is a free bedroom. I'll be down after I clean up and after the last car is gone. If you're still here...we'll do whatever."

Half an hour later, Mike descended the stairs. The light was still very dim. She hadn't put two and two together yet, it would appear.

"Becky, I'm not that fond of this room. Let's go to the study?"

"What? What study? Where's the door?"

"Sorry. Let's see if this helps." He hit a button on the small remote on his key ring. The bookcase swung away, Mike motioned for her to precede him. He hit the light switch. She turned to face him. Her eyes widened.

"Mike?"

"Becky. Care for a drink? You look like you need one. What's your pleasure?"

"Strong, neat, single malt if you have it."

"That'll work."

"How long have you known..."

"Since you went through the silly ceremony and we fucked our brains out. Your mask slipped off. It was very dark but I have excellent night vision."

"You never said anything...we've been in classes together...labs...study groups..."

"It wouldn't have been good for business to let the cat out of the bag."

"Look, Mike you're a really nice guy..."

"A really nice guy that you didn't speak to the first year I was here---and hardly do now considering you and your friends seem to be attempting to continue the shunning policy."

"Tradition dies hard."

"Good enough to fuck---not good enough to talk to? Not fair. If you'd known who I was, you'd have never wanted me to fuck you."

"Well, not entirely true; once I'd seen---and experienced---that cock and your...stamina...you'd have gotten lucky."

"You're almost a married woman; shame on you."

"I don't want to talk about that."

"Do you want to talk about your two sisters?"

"What? How did you know?"

"No matter. What's the age breakdown?"

"I'm the oldest; Katie is one year younger---she's not a freshman, she transferred. Carol is the youngest---one year younger than Katie. She's a freshman---technically. She did a couple of years in the Peace Corps before college."

"Well, you all share a common trait---you're all adorable. Carol is the sweetest, Katie is the nastiest and you're somewhere in between. Not that any of it matters. You're Hundsuckers---you're filthy rich. I'm the poor, only child of schoolteachers so there couldn't possibly be a future for me in your world. I've enjoyed knowing---and fucking all three of you. Well, not Carol, we didn't really fuck. I could fall head over heels for her if life had dealt me different cards. So what do you want to do, Becky? If you want me to drive you home---say so before I finish this drink. If you want to spend the night without fornication, I'll show you to your room. If you want to just sit up and talk---that's fine."

"You didn't fuck Carol?"

"No, not remotely. We made passionate love in spite of our social barriers. It was the perfect final episode in my tawdry existence. My only thought afterward was that if I'd had a ring I would have proposed on the spot. Silly me. Forgot my station."

"Are you trying to tell me you've got a 'thing' for Carol?"

"Oh, hell, who knows? This whole experience has been bizarre."

"We Hundsuckers are not as bad as you think we are."

"I didn't say you were. We're from very different backgrounds; let's just leave it at that."

"Well, I guess you don't want to fuck me then; it'd be too much like cheating on Carol."

"Cheating on Carol? Oh, hell, yes, I could fall head over heels in love with her---or you, or Katie---but there isn't any future in it---is there?"

"So finish your drink, Mike. I'm still not sure if I'm getting a sense that you want to fuck me."

"I've wanted to fuck you for four years---without the cape and the chains."

"Good. Let's go to bed."

***

Three days later, Mike sat in his final interview of the day with the CEO of Hundsucker Industries, George Hundsucker.

"Mike, I have three daughters going to the same college you attend; maybe you know them?"

"I have actually met them; I'm even in several classes with you're oldest daughter, Becky."

"What in the world possessed you to go there?"

"It was all about money, sir." Mike gave him his saga.

"It had to be tough."

"Intensely irritating at times—but in the end I got a great education and learned how lepers must feel. It had its high points."

"Do you want to go to work for me?"

"From what I've seen, I'm leaning that way."

"We're more alike than you would think, Mike. I built this company---I didn't inherit it. My parents never had two dimes to rub together. I married well above my station. I actually met the girls' mother when I was attending that all male university fifty miles up the road from where you go to school. She was very into all that Greek crap. Silly stuff. Anyway, I spent a lot of time over there---more than I should have."

"It's a new generation. Perhaps it will change with this one."

"Let's hope! Anyway, here's what I'd like to offer you."

Mike read over the offer. Only a fool would have said no. It was the offer of the century for a brand new college graduate.

Mike got a call from Becky Hundsucker only days before he was preparing to leave campus. In the preceding weeks he had spent time with and had further carnal knowledge of all three Hundsucker girls---although not at the same time. It had been a great few weeks. They had said to give 'em a call; he'd done so.

"We need to talk. Where are you?"

"I'm out at the house you girls used, just cleaning up some last minute stuff."

"Thirty minutes?"

"Fine."

They arrived in the same car---all three of them.

"You're going to work for daddy?" Becky exclaimed as she entered the house with her sisters in tow.

"So it would seem. Small world?"

"So you're leaving; where does that leave us?"

"Us? Ladies, it's been wonderful. Only wish we could have gotten to know each other over the last four years---at least in your case, Becky. But, I'm just a poor kid who just accepted a junior position in your dad's company. There never was more to this than...sex...was there?"

"Not so damn junior from what I've been told. This is not fair. Which of us do you like the best?"

"I like all of you...you each have very distinctive...qualities. It's not like I'm picking my future wife, girls."

"Yes, it is; we made a pact. You have to marry one of us---and whoever you choose agrees to share you on occasion---nothing too excessive, maybe once a month? Alternate holidays?"

"Ladies, when I get married it'll be because I'm in love and I doubt that my bride will be excited about...sharing me."

"You're in love with Carol---aren't you?" Katie said.

Mike turned and looked at Carol. Sweet, precious, adorable, lovable, melt-his-heart, turn his brain to mush, bring tears to his eyes...Carol. He knew the answer.

"Yes. I am. Of course I am. I'm in love with Carol."

"Which of us gives the best head?"

"What? Oh, fine. I'll play your game. Becky. Becky, you are the best cock sucker."

"And butt fucking?"

"I think we all know that answer," replied Katie before Mike could answer.

"See, Mike, it's perfect. You're in love with Carol. She's head over heels in love with you. All men cheat. In this case it won't really be cheating---because she will know and agree. She doesn't enjoy BJs nor is she particularly anal. Katie would rather have a dick in her ass than breathe. You know I give the best head in the hemisphere. It's perfect. We all agree."

"Carol?" Mike said to the one of the three that he knew he couldn't live without.

"It's a little odd but it does have its advantages. There's no sense fighting over you. We're family. I love you, Mike; they don't love you---just your cock. Well, I love your cock too...but you know I love you...don't you?"

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers