The Sisters Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
While Jade's away, Katie comes to play…
9.3k words
4.77
23.7k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's just a fucking neighbour that you've known for bloody two days, I don't want to see that cunt around here again!"

Inside her bedroom, Jade sat on top of her bedsheets, listening to her boyfriend rant about their new visitor coming over from the other side of their fence.

Moments after storming away from the pool after losing a chicken fight in the water, Justin was ready to explode. He had tendencies to do this at times, when things didn't go his way or if there was something he didn't like. He walked around her bedroom still topless from the pool, with genuine anger issues, the blonde hair boy was trying not to put a fist through his girlfriend's wall.

Justin stopped himself, making his way to the door.

"Where are you going?" she asked him, frustrated beyond belief.

He grabbed a hold of the handle of the door as he stood in the doorway, "Making something to eat, is that a problem?"

Jade shrugged, letting him shut the door on his way downstairs to the kitchen. She wasn't surprised by the attitude he was giving her, it was common for Justin to lose his cool over something small. Maybe the way she looked at Mark outside was enough for him to blow his top. If he just treated her with a little more respect, there might have a been a much easier solution. Maybe she wouldn't invite him over then if it did actually bother him.

The brunette's eyes were dry, she had stopped crying over incidents like this because of how frequently they happened. Still in her bikini, she stood up and walked on over to her bedroom window that was facing the back yard. It bugged her that she couldn't go back out there and speak to her new friend without creating more tension between her and Justin.

The best move was to stay inside and not say a word.

Peeking through the see through blinds, Jade could see that both Mark and Katie were out of the water now. It took just a couple of seconds to understand what was happening out there. On top of Mark was her older sister, her head firmly placed in his lap.

She felt her body tremor a little, a surprising mix of horniness and jealousy running through her blood. A little gasp escaped her mouth.

Her sister from above the waist was naked, her mouth getting into a rhythm.

Without even realising, Jade let her hand slide inside the front of her wet bikini bottoms. Her fingers headed straight for her pussy, rubbing the outside of her lips as she surveyed the scene outside. Katie was really going for it out there, bobbing her head up and down while Mark laid there in awe and excitement.

Jade looked at the way his mouth opened up wider as more of his cock entered the mouth of his sister. She thought about herself in that position, how she wanted to make him explode inside her own mouth.

Turned on was an understatement.

From her vantage point, she could see almost everything. Jade started furiously rubbing her clit, seriously turned on by what was happening outside.

She watched her sister lean back up and begin pumping his member, directing it straight at her chest. Even from up in the bedroom window, Jade knew that he was about to finish all over her tits.

Suddenly there were footsteps outside her bedroom door, Justin was coming back.

Her hand quickly fled from her bikini bottoms as she turned around to face the door. Walking in was Justin, two sandwiches on top of a white metal plate.

Looking at her suspiciously, Justin didn't know what to say when Jade untied the back of her bikini top, letting it fall to the ground, revealing her perky breasts to him.

Her nipples were hard and firm, she was breathing heavily, looking him dead in the eye with a look of passion.

"Put that food down and come over here and fuck me."

***

Later that Night...

Satisfied and relaxed, Mark was feeling great that night as he chilled on the recliner seat in the lounge room, right in front of the blasting aircon.

His father walked in the door, wearing his professional attire of long buttoned up shirt and black briefs. Sweating everywhere after a long day, he instantly sighed at the sight of Mark topless in the lounge room with his feet up watching another ridiculous television show.

"Mark," he said as he entered the room, loosening his tie.

"Hey Dad, what's cracking?" Mark said with a bit of a smart ass tone.

After the blowjob by the pool, Mark was feeling a million bucks right now. Whatever his parents had to say, he couldn't give a care in the world to it.

"Did you work out what your plans are for next year?" he asked as he did every day these holidays.

"Nah. Not really."

That sort of casual 'I don't give a fuck' type of reply was the worse one to give his parents. Mark's father instantly began to heat up inside, he looked at his son with his mouth open, ready to raise his voice.

But the man stopped himself, he just shook his head and quickly walked out of the room to go find his wife. It felt like a nice victory for the twenty year old who stretched out his feet a little more, completely relaxed.

As the younger of two siblings, Mark often felt that he was at the bottom of the totem pole in the family hierarchy. However, his older sister of 24 had moved out of home to live with her boyfriend while Mark was over at the other side of the country studying a course that just didn't fancy his interests enough.

With her out of the family house picture, the pressure was back on Mark to get into a new course or a new job and sort his life out. It seemed harsh to him considering his age.

But that's what he was dealing with right now

.

***

Friday Night

After hearing about Jade going skinny dipping late at night just a day before, Mark was constantly on the look out for it she would repeat history and do the same again this Friday Night.

Considering how warm it was in the late hours once again, Mark fancied his chances. He kept going out to the backyard to see if anyone was out there.

He wanted to text her so badly, ask her what she was up to, if she wanted to chat. But knowing that Justin was probably still over there, texting her may be a bad idea right now.

Play it cool, he thought to himself. Let Jade come to him.

But she never did... No text, no naked outdoor swim, no photos.

That was it for tonight.

***

Saturday Morning

Staying fit was a priority.

Mark kept his body in good condition even though he hated to exercise. Part of being able to keep himself looking good was going for morning runs to kick off his day. Since he had been back home, Mark had slacked off on that quite a bit.

For whatever reason, he aimed to fix that now, getting up early on a Saturday to run.

On his way back, Mark was feeling exhausted, running in the already hot weather was tough on his tired body. He was breathing heavily walking back down his street, keeping his hands on top of his head to try calm his breathing and lower his heart rate.

That's when he noticed someone coming his way, exiting his now infamous neighbour's house. One look and he knew exactly who it was, Jade was walking his way.

She looked incredibly fit in both ways, so attractive in her pink sports bra and black running shorts but her tanned body was looking in tip top condition. Already sweating a little bit from the morning heat, Jade's body was looked almost as if it was oiled up. It glistened in the sun, too hot for Mark to handle.

"So you're a fitness freak too as well as a part time model?" he playfully flirted with him as she approached.

"Not bad yourself stud," she replied, checking out Mark's body that was aching inside, "You should have told me you were into running, we could have gone together this morning."

An opportunity missed, Mark made plans to see more of her, "Well I do this most mornings," he lied, "Why don't we do it tomorrow or Monday or something. It is the holidays isn't it?"

She fiddled with her ponytail as he spoke which was a lot hotter than it should have been, "How about Monday, are you free then?"

"Monday works for me," he replied.

Jade smiled, "I'll text you."

The brunette then put her headphones back in her ears as she began her run, moving straight past him. Mark did a 180 to watch her run off into the distance, her ass giving him something nice to think about when jumping into the shower.

***

Monday Morning

Just as they planned, Mark and Jade met outside her house early Monday morning as the sun began to rise. Today she wore similar black bike shorts that looked like they couldn't be any tighter to her thighs than they already were. Instead of the pink sports bra from Saturday, she now had a white one, the same Nike branded material.

There wasn't much talking as they both ran side by side, making their way down to the beach.

Without knowing anything about Jade 's athletic abilities, Mark was shocked to see how quickly she could move. The girl's legs moved swiftly, almost effortlessly as they ran along a bike track on the edge of the sand.

He didn't know what to say to her to end this, it was torture on his legs trying to keep up with her pace. With the morning sun beating down on them already, Mark felt like he'd pass out if he went much longer.

Without much warning, Jade began to pull up, checking her watch as she did so.

"That's almost 8kms," she said, barely puffing, "Happy to stop here?"

"Yeah... sounds good," Mark replied, in between deep breaths.

As much as he wanted to hide it considering how unfazed Jade was with the distance, Mark couldn't. He put his hands to his head, sucking in the air with deep breaths.

"Come on, let's go get something from the café to eat," she told him, smirking at just how exhausted he appeared in front of her.

Mark just nodded, following her back across the road to a busy section of shops. All next to each other, there were cafes, small grocery stores, takeaway joints and even a couple of small clothing stores. Jade picked out the first café on the left and the two grabbed a seat at an outside table.

Once he had his breath back, Mark felt a little more relaxed. They ordered some breakfast meals and a coffee each after being served by one of the waiters wearing all black.

"What is it with you?" Mark said playfully at the table, "You're a freak athlete, a nurse, a model, is there anything you're not good at?"

It made Jade laugh, "Just because I have the looks to be a model, doesn't mean I am."

She sure looked it though. Even after running eight kilometres in some pretty warm morning weather, Jade managed to still look as sexy as ever. Her cheeks were a little more rosy and her hair that was done up in a bun was a bit messy but it didn't matter at all.

"But if you have to know, I'm not very good at strategic games... things like Chess."

He laughed, "Really? That's your only flaw?"

"Yeah and no, I'm not playing chess with you."

"You don't have to worry, I wouldn't be much better."

Mark could swear that he was falling in love with the way she laughed and smiled. Those pearly whites staring back at him.

"Soo uhh anyways, how's Justin?" he asked her, still unsure of what happened after he stormed away from the swimming pool.

"He's fine," she replied.

"Did I do anything to upset him? He seemed pretty annoyed when he walked off."

She sighed, not knowing what to tell Mark. Her boyfriend had virtually warned her not invite him around again. Although she hadn't had him over since Friday, Jade knew just by going out to a local café with him would make Justin's blood boil.

Not wanting to give him the bad news that he couldn't invite him around as much, Jade played it off as if nothing was wrong, "No you're good. Like I said before, he's just complicated, I wouldn't worry if I were you."

He nodded, still under the belief that something was not quite right there.

"Speaking about Friday..." she then said with a great big smirk on her face, "You and Katie sure put on a show after we had left."

Mark gulped, his cheeks were still bright red from the run but he could feel them getting even redder, "Oh you uhhh were watching that huh?"

Jade nodded slowly, still smirking,

"All of it??" he asked.

"Enough of it to get the idea.."

The idea of Jade watching her sister blow him was on one hand a great turn on but also a touch embarrassing. The cheeky grin on her face helped him believe that she wasn't concerned about any of this whatsoever, in fact, maybe it turned her on as much as it did him.

"Well..." he spoke.

"Well what?"

"Well what did you think?" he bravely asked.

Before Jade could even open her mouth, the waiter had returned to the table with their food.

"The smoked salmon and scrambled eggs," the man said, holding out one plate.

Jade raised her hand, not taking her eyes off Mark, still staring into his eyes.

"And the big breakfast with extra bacon, extra mushrooms," the waiter said while placing the other plate in front of Mark."

"Thanks very much," he replied politely, more excited about the brunette's response than the actual food on his plate.

She took a sip of her drink before answering, "It was a nice show but it sure didn't look like you could last too long out there, had to start wondering about how long it would take me to finish you off."

Underneath the table, Mark was now hiding a giant erection in his running shorts. He took a bite of his breakfast, feeling a lot more uncomfortable than he was a couple of minutes, in a good way of course.

"Don't be shy then, how long would it take you?"

She paused, twisting up her lips, "I wouldn't even need a minute."

It was almost as if his heart rate was as fast as it was just earlier on their run. Jade played it off as if it was no big deal, starting to use her knife and fork to cut up her salmon.

To Mark, it still didn't add up. Girls with boyfriends were never this openly flirty with other guys. Was there something about Mark that made her this way or did she do this with a lot of guys?

Watching her dig into her meal, Mark felt sexually frustrated. If he could, he'd jump this table and have his way with her. The fact that part of her attitude made him believe that she wanted it while her relationship held her back, was very hard for him to deal with.

"You all good?" she asked him, noticing he hadn't eaten much.

"Yeah. All good."

Mark forced a smile before cutting into his eggs.

After finishing their meals and paying for them, Jade had her mother come pick them up so they didn't have to make the long trek back home by foot. Just like her daughters, she was an attractive woman who took care of her body. Also like her daughter, she was a nurse at a North Brisbane hospital, one of the reasons why Jade was leaning towards that kind of career pathway.

"Thanks again for the lift Diane," Mark said as he hopped out the back of her car.

"Anytime honey, you're always welcome to come round and enjoy our pool any time you like!" she told him.

Immediately he thought about how Katie told him that her parents didn't get along with Justin. He couldn't work out how, Diane was lovely and it didn't make a whole lot of sense on how you could get that far on her bad side without being a total asshole.

"So what's your plans for the rest of the week?" Mark asked, hoping to hear she was free and willing to catch up again.

"Uhh I'm not entirely sure yet... Justin and I were meant to be going down to the Gold Coast for a few nights and run into my little sis while we're there. But he hasn't exactly committed to anything yet so I'm just waiting to hear."

Mark nodded. He wanted to change her mind on this guy, at least get her to ditch the idea of going away with him for a few days, maybe even take himself instead of her boyfriend.

Instead he stayed quiet, letting her decide what to do herself, "Either way, I'll see you before Christmas. Maybe you can invite me over for a change."

Mark chuckled, "My house is hot sweaty mess in the summer with no pool and my parents are a nightmare... but that still sounds like a good idea. Just keep me updated on what happens with your trip."

"You got it stud," she winked before starting to make a move, "I'll text you later!"

"I'll be waiting."

***

Friday Night

The waiting was a lot longer than he expected. For whatever reason, Jade didn't send him that text. A couple of days later, Mark tried contacting her himself but didn't receive anything back.

It became a very dull week where he constantly checked his phone every ten minutes to see if he had a message from her.With just a week out from Christmas, Mark was also struggling to avoid his parents who were still on his case about figuring out what to do with his life.

A chance to get away from them came on Friday when Mark was invited out for drinks with his close friend Alex. He made himself look as nice as he could before grabbing his wallet and phone and heading downstairs.

Moving quickly, he was stopped by his father before he could get off the staircase.

"You're going out?" he asked calmly.

Mark nodded, not wanting to be stuck listening to any form of lecture.

"Are you sleeping here?"

"Uhh yeah, probably... why?"

"Good. Your mother needs a lift tomorrow morning to her eye appointment," he explained, "She's not allowed to drive home from it and I'm having to work tomorrow so I need you to drive her there and back, have you got that?"

He didn't see an issue with it, he nodded in response, "Sure, that's fine."

"Good. It's at 8:30am, don't forget."

Mark shrugged it off, he was sure to be hungover but as long as someone woke him up in the morning, all would be fine.

They hit a local bar before committing moving onto a busy club in the heart of Brisbane. It seemed like a good idea at first, Mark wanted to stop thinking about Jade by diving head first into the middle of some random girl's legs.

"We should have brought Macca with us!" Alex told Mark, needing to speak up so he could hear over the loud thumping club music, "He always pulls here."

"Nah ya kidding, fuck that! He would just take away all our options!" Mark replied loudly.

Alex shook his head, "Options?!? We've been standing here for an hour and haven't had a single girl look at us except for more than five seconds."

"Except for that redhead who was only staring to check if you had stopped looking at her tits," Mark laughed.

"Oh fuck this! Let's just get out of here, we're not getting lucky here tonight!" Alex said, ready to throw in the towel.

At that exact moment, he noticed a rack that he sure would never forget. Katie was across the other side of the dance floor, shaking her hips in a tight white dress. Mark instantly recognised her, dancing besides two other female friends.

He tapped Alex on the chest while looking directly across the dance floor, "Come with me, our luck just changed."

Mark led the way, walking very quickly to get across to the other side of the dance floor. Katie who was facing his direction, didn't realise until he was standing almost right next to her that it was him. She let out a gasp, wrapping her arms around his neck, "What the fuck? Mark!"

"What are the chances!" he said in her ear.

Katie was more than thrilled to see him which made his night instantly better than it was just seconds ago.

"Meet my friends! This is Cara and Talia!" she said introducing him to a blonde girl and a tall skinny brunette.

They exchanged smiles and Mark did the same, introducing Alex to Katie and her friends. Being so close to the DJ was not helping anyone, nothing they were saying could be really heard by the others. After a bit of a dance, Mark made the move to go and find a seat that was away from the loud music.

Once away from the dance floor, the now group of five were able to speak a little more easily without the music drowning their voices out.