The Sitter: Lindsey

Story Info
A hot encounter with a babysitter.
1.4k words
4.3
76.8k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition to an incredible sexual experience I had recently with my ex-wife's best friend (Roselyn), I had gotten the phone number, unsolicited, from Lindsey the babysitter. She had slipped it into my jacket when I gave her a ride home.

Not long afterwards, my cellphone rang with an unfamiliar number. I answered and was surprised to learn it was Lindsey. I asked how she had gotten my number and she said that she had told Roselyn that she had lost a bracelet and maybe it had dropped in my car.

We made small talk for a minute before I bluntly asked her how old she was. She said she was 19 and was waiting for school to start to attend a state school a few hours from home.

I enjoyed chatting with her and after a short time she asked if I needed a sitter. I said I might in the future, but that I wouldn't have my kids for a couple of weeks. She said that was perfect and she could come babysit me this weekend.

I was so surprised by what she said that I was speechless. After a pregnant pause,

and knowing this could be a huge mistake, I teasingly asked what she charged for her services and she replied, "We can work that out." I asked if she needed me to pick her up give her a ride to my place, but she said she would prefer to drive to me.

We made a date for early Saturday night and then hung up. My cock had been stirring while we talked, now I was now rock hard, so I relieved myself thinking of the weekend I had recently had with my ex's best friend.

Finally, Saturday came. I was having second thoughts about what might happen, but then decided to just go with the flow. We had arranged for her "babysitting" duties to start at 6:00p.m., and right at 6 my doorbell rang.

When I answered the door, I was pleased to see her. She was more attractive than I remembered with shoulder long sandy blond hair and green eyes. She was dressed in a baggy sweatshirt, skintight yoga pants and sandals.

I must have stared at her for a minute, because she asked me if I was going to invite her in. I snapped out of my spell and invited her in.

As she entered my apartment, she looked around with some curious interest and told me I had a nice place. I said thanks and asked if I could get her anything. She didn't need anything, just yet, so we both stood there, awkward with the silence.

After long minute, she said she was a little warm and asked if it ok to take off her sweatshirt. I said no problem and helped her pull it over her head. I was rewarded by finding she only had a sports bra underneath.

Lindsey was about 5'5" tall with an incredible body, 36 C tits, a narrow waist, a beautifully rounded ass and sculpted, athletic legs. I told she was beautiful and sexy, she blushed and thanked me.

I asked her what she was doing here? Why wasn't she on a date with any of the dozens of boys that probably chased her. She said she wasnt interested in "boys" and that she wanted to spent time with me from the first time she saw me. (I take care of myself, but I'm not used to young girls attention).

I told her I was flattered. Not knowing what to do next I decided to give her a tour of my apartment. After the one minute tour, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. I quickly decided to look in her purse to convince myself that she really was 19. I found her driver's license and found she really was 19, soon to be 20. I also found a prescription for birth control pills.

I didn't notice she had walked up behind me when she asked if I found anything interesting. I said I had and held up her driver's license.

I didn't know what to do next, so I returned everything I had picked out to her purse.

I turned and suddenly Lindsey wrapped herself around me. I kissed her roughly as her tongue found mine with a wet sloppy kiss. I broke away from her and took her hand and pulled her to my bedroom.

I told her to stand still and knelt down and removed her sandals. I slowly pealed off her yoga pants and was pleasantly surprised to find no panties and a completely bald pussy. As she stepped out of her pants I kissed her bare crotch while opening up space between her legs. I licked the slit between her legs and then stood up. Lindsey stood in front of me with her eyes closed, shivering slightly. I hooked my thumbs under her sports bra and pulled it over her head. I was excited to see two perfectly matched breasts. They were youthfully firm, her areolas brown and at least 3 inches aound with engorged nipples. I took one, then the other in my mouth, firmly sucking each one, the returning to the other.

She reached out and pulled off my shirt and then promptly undressed the rest of me by taking down my jeans and boxer shorts at the same time. My cock sprang up and she gripped it in her left hand as she dropped to her knees. She kissed the head of my cock and then licked the length of me before she sucked the head and swallowed my 7 inches of thick cock. Without thinking I started fucking her beautiful face as she looked up at me. I lost myself for a few minutes of incredible cocksucking before I stood her up and pushed her onto her back. I lifted her foot and started licking, then sucking her beautiful toes. As I did this she allowed little moans of pleasure to escape her mouth. I slowly changed feet and licked and sucked her other foot before kissing my way up her shapely legs. I hoisted her legs onto my shoulders and proceded to kiss her asshole and push my tongue as far as I could into her pungent, but pleasant backdoor. Without warning, Lindsey started her first climax with me and flooded my face with her juices as she came. I wanted to eat her pussy, but she was crying out for me to fuck her. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she kept repeating as she bucked up into my face. I stood, positioned my cock at the entrance of her bald pussy and in one stroke I was buried to the hilt. Her pussy was the tightest I have ever experienced and I fucked her with long and slow thrusts until she begged me to let her get on top.

I buried my cock in her, gripped her tightly with my arms and rolled so that she was now on top. She sat upright and started to pump her hips in a rhythmic motion while her hands were on my chest. I leaned up and managed to get a nipple in my mouth and I sucked it while pinching the other. She kept pumping and suddenly I knew I was about to unload myself into her. I warned her I was coming and she rocked down against my cock harder as we both exploded and I emptied my hot cum into her.

She collapsed on me and I held her as we kissed. Our sweat soaked bodies were slippey against one another and as I shrunk inside of her I couldn't believe what had just happened. As my cock dropped out of her, she started leaking our joined cum onto my bed.

Lindsey rolled off of me and we held each other as we caught our breaths. She told me that she had just experienced an incredible fuck. I agreed and asked where she learned to be such an incredible lover. She replied that, "You don't want to know." I was curious, but decided not to push the subject.

We laid together for a few minutes and I asked her when she needed to be home. She said that she had told her mom that she would be out late. As we were talking, Lindsey had taken my limp cock into her hand and was working it back to life...it turned out to be a long, incredible night.