Temple of Domina: The Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Though I am not a shellfish deity. I hereby appoint you his guardian. You will command him throughout his daily duties and keep him from being awakened. As reward, he shall live here with you and you will be the only mortal to fuck him."

"Thank you, Goddess."

"Guard my treasure well and one day I may let you fuck his mind as well."

"Yes, Goddess."

The Sitter strolled away. Mistress Alena looked at Simon, smiled, and launched into the clay ready to sate her sexual hunger, for now.

The Sitter traveled to the heart of the temple, deep inside the 'cliff'. Wriggling cocoons lined the walls. Instead of silk, these were made of Titaness Clay. Each one moaned in pure lust. She approached one of the struggling women and gently held the face. The clay retreated to reveal a panting Dr. Perkins.

"Please. Please let it stop."

"I can not. Once you're in the womb you can not leave till your nine months are up. Not until you are bound to me for all eternity."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Domina does not like to be denied. You should be grateful."

"How so?"

"I could have extradited you to Domina Isle for your crimes. Let you rot in the Queen's dungeons. This way you live forever, stay this stunning sensual creature and get to have a lot of sex. Mainly with me. Here let me give you a sample."

The cocoon fell from the wall and into her arms. She laid Perkins on the ground. The clay slid back to reveal her most private areas but remained a restraint for the rest of her. The Sitter climbed onto her new slave and made all her unspoken dreams come true.

12