The Sixth School Ch. 037

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slight whimper of pain left the healer at this. Had Greg been a bit more lucid enough to check, he would have been shocked to notice the slight trickle of blood that left the healer's pussy. He, however, didn't, he was a man possessed. There was no romance or intimacy in this act, this wasn't an exchange of emotions or a bonding experience between lovers. Instead, it was rough animalistic fucking and the two participants who were lost to the lust aura, wouldn't have it any other way. The whole cave was filled with the lewd sounds of flesh meeting flesh as the boy repeatedly drove his gargantuan cock into her depths. The pain of losing her maidenhead was soon lost in the haze of pleasure as Alena very quickly found herself thrusting back to meet each of Roka's thrusts and to drive him as deep as possible.

Alena couldn't help but groan in pleasure, her pussy clamping down on Roka's cock even as another orgasm drove her deeper and deeper into the clutches of pure and unbridled lust. Something between a moan of pleasure and a deep bestial growl escaped Roka and Alena could feel his dick twitching inside her. She, however, wasn't all too worried about the deluge of baby batter that was being deposited in her depths. The stronger the mage, the harder it was for them to get pregnant or to impregnate another. It was a phenomenon that had been studied far and wide to no avail. Even if the two participants were the perfect picture of health, and did nothing but have sex for ten cycles straight, if one of the two was past the fifth tier, then the chances of conception were next to nil.

The explanation that people had come to accept for this was that nature maintained a balance. If tier eight and nine mages could produce children, how powerful would those children be? And with lifespans measured in the thousands of cycles, it wouldn't be long before the world was overrun by the powerful progeny of these powerful mages. And with their parentage, they would be almost guaranteed to reach the higher tiers. And given how many resources it took to take one person from tier one to tier nine, the world would very quickly be turned into a wasteland unable to sustain this rate of consumption. As such, the ability of higher-tiered mages to procreate was completely curtailed. While the explanation led to the very natural question of how it is nature could sterilize the higher-tiered mages, no one really questioned it as they had yet to come up with a better explanation.

The issue of conception, however, only fleeted through her mind for a few seconds before it was once again lost to pleasure as they continued to rut like animals in heat. Alena soon found herself in several different positions. On all fours, standing against the wall, riding the boy, hoisted up into the air and so on. The boy was simply tireless and somewhere along the way, all her higher functions were lost to the unending tide of pleasure. She lost track and stopped counting somewhere after her seventh orgasm. Giving herself completely over to the boy, she let him have her any way he wanted and just sunk in the bliss of letting go. For a few precious moments, she wasn't consumed by anger, hatred, and thoughts of revenge. For a few precious moments, she was... happy!

***

An impish smile played on Olivia's lips as she looked at the naked tangle of limbs that was her master and the healer. It had been a bit of a gamble, but her little ploy had worked out magnificently. While connecting to her original was indeed an arduous task that had taken a lot out of her, it wasn't enough for her to pass out. At worst, it would have left her in a weakened state for a day or so. She, however, had chosen to overplay the toll that channeling her true self took on her.

The reason for her doing this was very simple. She knew she was an impediment. Even though the boy tried to hide it, Olivia could tell that there was a barrier between herself and him. It was almost as if he couldn't bring himself to truly trust her. Why that was she was yet to fully puzzle out. Monitoring his thoughts and perusing his memories hadn't given her any clues to go on. The same was also true of the healer. She may have entered into an agreement with her out of necessity, but it was clear that Alena didn't see her as anything more than a connection to her true self. Not that any of this bothered Olivia one way or the other. So long as the task given to her by her true self of helping the boy become the perfect vessel of lust was achieved, everything else was just details.

With their attitudes towards her, however, chances of anything happening between them with her around were next to nil. Even if she stayed hidden within Greg, it wouldn't have helped. They both knew that she was aware of all that was going on around Roka. It'd be no different than if she was standing right there. As such, she had pretended to pass out. That way, any reservations that might have kept them from acting on their impulses were removed. Of course, that was just the first half of her plan.

After her true self had withdrawn, the thick aura of lust that she left behind should have faded within a minute. Or at least it would have if Olivia hadn't actively sustained it. Her intention hadn't been to turn her master into an unthinking slave to the lust. However, with someone like the healer around, she'd had to keep the lust aura potent enough to affect a seventh-tier mage. Unfortunately for Roka, that meant that he was steeped in lust levels that were far out of thresholds that he could resist. The only silver lining was that he'd managed to find an outlet for it. After the vigorous fucking he'd just engaged in, Olivia knew that he'd be okay in a few hours.

A sigh left Olivia as she stood up from the bed and walked over to where the sigil was. She knew that the boy would probably object to what she had done. She, however, knew what the boy didn't. The 'seeds' or system, as the boy called it, weren't spread around out of benevolence. In the end, only one seed would be left standing and all the rest used as nourishment for that one seed. At first, Olivia had been content to take it easy, guide the boy whenever he needed it but otherwise leave him be to make his path. Her true self's words, however, had changed all that.

While it may seem like her answer had been directed at the healer, Olivia knew that it was also meant for her. Her true self had no reason to reveal that there were other seeds with far more powerful backgrounds. She had said it partly to inform her that not all seeds were starting from the same starting line. There were other seeds with far greater advantages than Roka, and if she didn't step up her game, Roka would most likely fall to one of those more advantaged seeds. She had no intention of failing at her task, if a little meddling is what it took to see the boy succeed, then meddle she would...

***

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter. Please support my work if you can. And don't forget to favorite, vote, and comment.

12