The Sixth School Ch. 046

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here," Greg called out to her. Once again, Greg wasn't forceful with his voice. Instead, there was a calm authority to it that allowed for no disobedience from the girl. Not that she had enough presence of mind to do so anyway. Without thinking, or even trying to readjust the dress that was now bunched up around her waist exposing her glistening lower lips to him, she rose to her feet and walked over to the boy's side. Reaching over, Greg took one of her hands into his. A gasp of pleasure left the girl the moment his hand came in contact with her. This, however, wasn't what Greg was after. Shalia watched as he pulled her towards his crotch. He wasn't using his strength against her to force her to do this. The girl knew that if she wanted to, she could pull her hand away at any time. And yet, like a moth drawing closer and closer to a flame, she watched as the boy brought her hand in contact with the base of his cock and wrapped her fingers around the thick veiny shaft.

Wait a minute!

Shalia had to do a double take of what she was holding as her mind caught up to the oddity of the situation. She hadn't seen Roka take off his pants at any point. When the boy had called to her, he'd been fully dressed. In fact, when he took her hand he'd still been fully dressed. Looking down at where his pants were supposed to be, Shalia was first entranced by the long and thick slab of meat that he held in her hands. Without prompting, she found herself running her hand up and down its length. How could it be so hard and yet soft at the same time? It took a second for Shalia's mind to snap out of its temporary trance and remember that she had been investigating the sudden disappearance of Greg's pants. Turning her attention to it, she noticed that it was as if someone had taken a sharp blade and completely cut out the front part of his pants from his waist down to a little past midway to his knees. The strangest part, however, wasn't the missing part of his pants, but rather, the fact that the rest of it didn't fall off from his waist now that most of it seemed to be missing

Shalia's attention was brought back to the boy when she felt his hand snake around her waist and grab a generous handful of her ass. Without meaning to, the girl bit her lower lip and let out a moan of pleasure at his touch even as she looked up at the boy with a half-lidded gaze full of lust. "Put it in," Came the simple instruction from Roka. It took a second for Shalia's mind to process what it was Roka was asking her to do. All through the talk, she had been treated like she was little more than a plant. They had referred to her every once in a while, but at no point had they actually acted like she could contribute in any meaningful way to the conversation. This was the first time that she'd been asked to participate in the interaction in any meaningful way and it was to place, the boy's thick manhood in her mother's wet slit.

She should have been incensed, she should have felt insulted, she should have... Shalia couldn't lie to herself. She felt happy to suddenly be included. A sudden desire to do a good job welled up within her. Looking down at the warm, thick, veiny cock that she was angling upward and the clear bead of precum that had formed on the tip, there was no hesitation in her actions. Without thinking or any second-guessing herself, she leaned forward and enveloped the head of his cock in her warm wet mouth. Part of why she did it was to lubricate the head to make his entrance that much easier and pleasurable for him. Her mother was already slick from both her arousal and orgasm. A little more lubrication, however, wouldn't hurt anyone. Another, even deeper part of it, however, was because she wanted to be the first to feel the boy inside her. It was different from how her mother would soon experience him but in her mind, it was even more intimate. Her mother's pussy might get the pleasure from the boy, She, however, wouldn't get the thick and rich taste of him. She wouldn't know the thick manly musk of him. The taste of his precum would be known to her first and this was a secret pride for her.

After kissing and licking the head of his cock for as long as she felt she could get away with it, Shalia let it out of her mouth with a pop before angling it downwards and lining it up with her mother's pussy. Unable to tear her gaze away, Shalia watched with both fascination and anticipation as the boy pushed his hips forward. Her mother's pussy offered some resistance, clearly not used to the kind of girth that was trying to find its way into her secret sanctum. Shalia had to force herself not to think about what that implied about her father. Instead, she watched as the battering ram that wouldn't be denied slowly started to sink into the depths of her mother's fold. A groan of both strain and pleasure escaped her mother's lips as she was broken out of her stupor by the intrusion.

Shalia had watched the healer perform magic, as such, she wasn't unfamiliar with it. Watching inch after inch of the boy's manhood disappear into her mother, however, felt like she was seeing true magic for the first time. Eventually, much to Shalia's shock and disbelief, Roka's waist came to rest against her mother's pelvis as his entire girth disappeared inside her. There was a pause in his motion and it took a second for her to realize the Roka was giving her mother time to adjust to the monster inside her. And from the white-knuckled grip that her mother had on the edges of the table, she clearly needed it. Shalia watched as the hand that had been on the small of her mother's back came to rest under her chin and gently turned her head upwards.

"Good girl," He said in approval.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Shalia realized that she was completely screwed when that simple compliment made her swell with pride. Any fight, any resistance, any pride that she might have clung to went up in smoke as the boy leaned down and took her lips in his. Down below, she could feel the hand that had been groping her butt move ever so slowly and tantalizingly around her waist towards her little flower. Here was a situation that not even in her wildest fantasies could she have come up with. Her mother was lying half naked on the table, with Roka's monster of a dick buried all the way inside her. And there she was, also half naked, being groped by him as he kissed her. That's how Shalia experienced her first kiss by a man... and she loved it.

It started out slow, once Greg felt some of the tension leave her muscles and her form become less rigid, he slowly began to extricate himself from the Town-head's wife. Greg almost couldn't believe how tight the woman was and it was all he could do not to lose himself to the pleasure and cum immediately. Kissing and groping Shalia helped distract him a little bit. By the same token, however, the fact that he was fucking the mother while groping and kissing the daughter also brought his arousal to greater heights and made the challenge of not cumming inside the Town-head's wife that much harder. After three months of daily torture by a creative familiar, however, Greg had learned a thing or two about controlling his urges and mastering the sensations his body experienced. Greg would never in a thousand years have guessed that his first use of the willpower training he'd received from Olivia would be for sex, to keep him from cumming too early. Still, a win was a win and Greg would take it.

Greg pulled back far enough to only leave his head inside the woman's tight clam before pushing back in with a simultaneous moan of pleasure both from him and the Town-head's wife. With each thrust, in and out of the Town-head's wife, Greg picked up the tempo. Soon enough, a chorus of moans was escaping from the three of them. The Town-head's wife was losing herself to the pleasure of having the deepest parts of herself being explored by Greg's manhood. Greg was slowly losing the fight against the pleasure he got from the tight embrace of the tight love tunnel as it massaged his dick with every twitch and contraction. Shalia, on the other hand, was gyrating her hips and riding the two fingers Greg had inside her with wild abandon. Each one seemed to be lost in their own dimension of pleasure and yet at the same time feeding each other's pleasure in infinite loops.

Having already cum once, Greg had expected that the Town-head's wife would last longer than the two of them. As such, it was somewhat of a surprise when her body once more went stiff and her pussy clamped down like a steel vice on his cock. Shalia bit down on her finger and let out a stifled scream of pleasure as her body started to shake from the powerful orgasm that wracked her body at the same time as her mother. Greg had to wrap an arm around her waist and hold her up to keep her from collapsing onto the floor as a result of the mind-bending pleasure. On his part, Greg was also unable to fight the overload of pleasure on his senses, especially given how tightly the Town-head's wife's pussy clamped down on his dick whenever she twitched, he finally reached the peak of pleasure and began to shoot rope after rope of thick cum deep inside the Town-head's wife.

Greg didn't stop humping despite the overload of pleasure. He had told the Town-head's wife that he'd ruin her for any other man other than himself and he fully intended to do so. The lewd sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, mingled with the other lecherous sounds to create a symphony of depravity. 'Given the fact that they hadn't bothered to be subtle about it, it shouldn't have come as that much of a surprise. Still, Greg's couldn't help but go wide when he caught sight of his mother standing at the doorway to the room they were in looking at what was going on with shock and disbelief in her eyes...

***

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter. Please support my work if you can. And don't forget to favorite, vote, and comment.

12