The Sixth School Ch. 048

Story Info
Win Him Over...
6.9k words
4.81
6.2k
20

Part 48 of the 60 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlaQQuill
BlaQQuill
663 Followers

Author's note.

IMPORTANT NOTICE.

Hi guys,

Its been a long while since I last wrote an actual author's note as opposed to just copy pasting my two simple requests for feedback and rating. However, a few things have come up that I feel I need to address.

1). Story length - No, Greg isn't going to have taken over the world by chapter 100. From the way the story is going, it seems that even I underestimated how long it will truly be. This, however, isn't that big an issue for me. So long as the story remains captivating, all through, then the longer the better in my opinion.

2). Incest - WOW! I was completely blindsided by how twisted up in knots some people would be about this. While I'm completely objected to incest in real life, it has never bothered me in stories. After all, it's fiction. To me, it's no different from the all the killing protagonists do in movies, or violence in video games, it's just something made up in someone's mind and not something that's actually happening in real life. I'm not endorsing or recommending that anyone do it. To those who were so bothered about it, I'm genuinely curious, are you also bothered by other 'bad' things that protagonists do? For example, if Greg had to steal something, or kill someone, would that bother you? If not, why not? Are these actions not 'wrong' in the same way incest is? All the same, I am not unreasonable. If you guys don't like it, then I won't put anymore of it in the story. Though, full disclosure, Chapter fifty two and fifty three have already been written and they have some incest in them. If you can get past that, you won't encounter any more incest. It might be alluded to, but won't be described in detail.

3). People leaving - To the people who feel the need to announce in the comments that they are leaving, were you hoping for a trophy? I get so confused when I read such comments. Like, what do you want me to do about you leaving? Especially because some of you haven't said a single positive thing in the 40+ chapters already written. You wait for the first thing you don't like and there you are in the comments announcing to the world that you are taking your ball and going home. Just go dude, no one cares. I'm nowhere near arrogant enough to believe that everyone will like my stories. And I'm at peace with that. If you have legitimate criticisms for me, I'm always open to hear them. In fact, I'm happy to hear you out if you think I'm doing something wrong. But commenting that you are leaving is a pointless waste of time for me...

4). Responsiveness - I don't like writing author's notes. I don't know why, but I find them to be a bit pretentious. Plus, if you guys are anything like me, you are more interested in the story than what the damn author has to say. However, I don't want to make anny assumptions. If you'd like to hear more from me, then let me know in the comments. I still won't post that many author's notes but I'll try to actually write one every ten chapters or so, instead of just copy pasting my two requests for feedback and ratings as usual.

5). Feedback from my readers is my fuel to keep writing. If you enjoy my work, please take the time to let me know in the comments. It does wonders for my motivation to write.

6). If you read the chapter, please take the time to rate it. It's just a few clicks of the screen.

***

All Characters in the story are 18 years of age and above...

***

Chapter Forty Eight: Win Him Over...

Greg was seated, his legs crossed in a lotus position with Olivia seated across from him. It was just after dinner and Greg was now inside his room. Tired as Greg currently felt, they didn't immediately start his training. Instead, his gaze moved right to the edge of his vision where the small system screen was. Three seconds later, it enlarged to cover most of his vision. The first thing of note was that the mission the system had assigned him when he attained the rank of acolyte of lust was now marked with 2/100. The next thing was that his lust points total had climbed to thirteen million and some change. Greg may have gotten a bit carried away with having a hard-on that wouldn't go soft unless he wished it to. By the time he was done with the Town-head's wife and his daughter, the two could barely walk. Greg had to allow them to rest for an hour before letting them bathe in his house to get rid of the smell of sex. Of course, Greg joined them and had some more fun with them while they washed. It was only after they could walk and were no longer reeking of sex that Greg escorted them back to the carriage.

Greg moved to the COMPLETED MISSIONS tab and skipping past the listed missions that he'd completed, he turned his gaze to the feats of lust. Greg had already gone through the system earlier in the day after the Town-head's wife and daughter had left. Still, even now Greg was unable to wrap his mind around what he was seeing. Talk about overshooting one's goal.

TWENTY-ONE FEATS OF LUST ACCOMPLISHED.

Ø Arouse more than a hundred women at a single event.

Ø Bring the Town-head's wife to her first-ever orgasm right under the nose of her husband.

Ø Bring the Town-head's wife to multiple orgasms right under the nose of her husband.

Ø Lost your virginity to the healer.

Ø Took the healer's virginity.

Ø Creampied the healer.

Ø Cum on the Town-head's wife right under the nose of her husband.

Ø Creampied the Town-head's wife right under the nose of her husband.

Ø Impregnated the Town-head's wife right under the nose of her husband.

Ø Brought Shalia to orgasm with your words alone.

Ø Gave the Town-head's wife her first oral sex experience.

Ø Had sex with the Town-head's wife in the sight of her daughter.

Ø Had sex with the Town-head's wife in the sight of your mother.

Ø Creampied the Town-head's wife in the sight of her daughter.

Ø Creampied the Town-head's wife in the sight of your mother.

Ø Took Shalia's virginity in the sight of her mother.

Ø Took Shalia's virginity in the sight of your mother.

Ø Had sex with Shalia in the sight of her mother.

Ø Had sex with Shalia in the sight of your mother.

Ø Creampied Shalia in the sight of her mother.

Ø Creampied Shalia in the sight of your mother.

PICK FEATS TO MERGE.

When Greg first saw the list, he'd almost been certain that the system had some sort of glitch. But no matter how many times he opened and closed the system, the list remained the same. Turning to Olivia, Greg voiced his thoughts. "I was under the impression that feats would be hard to accrue. Is it just me, or are the feats a little too easy to get?' he asked.

"First, thank the healer, and secondly, consider the danger," Olivia offered this cryptic answer. At his look of incomprehension, she went on to explain. "The fact that everything seems to come a bit too easy to you all traces back to one single factor. The fact that you were lucky enough to encounter the healer at the start. I doubt even the maker of the system ever imagined that a mundane human would somehow get involved with a seventh-tier mage," She voiced.

Greg's brows went up. Not because of the part about the healer but because of the last statement. This was the first time that the familiar had alluded to the system having a creator. Greg didn't know whether this was intentional or not. Still, he latched onto it. "How do you know that the system was created he asked. Greg already knew that the system was the work of Olivia's original. He, however, couldn't very well come out and ask about this outright. He had to play the role of the ignorant party.

The familiar arched an eyebrow at him. "Do you honestly believe that something so intricate and powerful just popped into existence from the ether?" She'd asked.

Greg smiled in an embarrassed fashion, turning his face to the side as if to avoid the familiar's gaze. With a slight cough to clear his embarrassment, he replied. "I guess I just never really thought about it," He said. With his ruse perfectly executed, Greg went on to ask his true question "I can't even begin to imagine how powerful one would have to be to create the system. Who do you think it is?" Greg had been hoping the subtle praise would make the familiar more inclined to tell him the truth. Much to his chagrin, however, she didn't.

"The power of such beings is beyond the comprehension of either you or I. Trying to pry into their identity and secrets will more than likely lead to a bad ending for both of us," She stated. Greg could feel a slight chill crawl up his back. Not because Olivia had been trying to threaten him but precisely because she wasn't. The familiar hadn't spoken in a particularly threatening tone. Instead, she'd just made the assertion as if it was plain fact. And given that she probably knew her true self better than anyone else, Greg got the feeling that she wasn't guessing at the outcome. With a hard swallow and a nod of acknowledgment, Greg gave up the line of questioning.

"To go back to what I was saying, the fact that you somehow managed to come into contact with a seventh-tier mage is the reason everything else that came after seems easy to you. Think about it, from the lust points she earned you, you not only managed to open up the highest levels of the Eros shop, you also managed to buy several title items from the highest tier of the shop. It's also because of her that you managed to come into contact with the Town-head and through him, his wife. It's also because of the healer that you obtained the innate title that helped you in your more erotic pursuits. She is the one aberrant factor that rippled out into everything else!" The familiar had calmly laid out. "Think about it, there were over a hundred women in attendance at your father's sendoff party, and yet, you only earned about twenty-seven thousand lust points from them! Now, take a second and imagine that the healer wasn't in the picture and you somehow managed to survive," she proposed. "Forget the title items, forget having a familiar, forget having an innate title, just how long would it have taken you to unlock the higher tiers of the Eros shop?" She asked.

Greg hadn't understood what Olivia meant when she told him to thank the healer. The more he thought about her words, however, the more he realized the truth of her words and how central to his success the healer had been. Without her, even Olivia wouldn't have entered the picture. Greg would have been on his own, floundering as he tried to figure out the system. Not to mention that without the mana from the healer, he wouldn't have been able to access the Magic shop. The more Greg thought about it the more certain he became that he would have most likely ended up dead to his uncle's machinations and that would have been the end of that!

"The second reason why you managed to get so many feats of lust, had to do with a hidden rule of the system. And that is; the higher the danger grade, the more feats you will earn as a result. While the Town-head might need you, there is zero doubt that he'd do all that he could to end your life if he ever found out what you did to his wife and daughter. And given that he is still Town-head, he has the power to pose a lethal danger to you. This is the reason that the system considers any mission to do with the man's wife or daughter to be of a suicidal danger grade. Remember, feats are for either unique or ballsy acts that you do in pursuit of sexual pleasure. It's also for this reason that you received no feats regarding what you did with your mother. Every feat where she is mentioned still involves the Town-head's wife and daughter. Kinky and taboo as what you did may have been, you weren't in any real danger from her. The worst that could have happened is a soured relationship but little else beyond that."

"On the other hand, every single feat that you got from your little tryst with the Town-head's wife and daughter is something that puts you in danger of death. Having sex in front of another person, while kinky, is also a loose end that could expose you and land you in a world of trouble should they so choose to reveal what it is you did. Like most young women out there, Shalia is probably given to letting her emotions guide her actions as opposed to cold rationality. Should she have a sudden spike of guilt and choose to come clean to her father about what she and her mother did, what then? What about the Town-head's wife, should you ever be at odds with one another and she chooses to use what she saw to turn the Town-head against you, you'd be screwed!" she laid out before cautioning him. "It would serve you well to remember that the system only rewards you for being brave, master, it doesn't care whether you were being foolishly brave or wisely so. Just because you get a feat of lust for a certain deed, doesn't mean that it was the wise or right thing to do," She advised.

Greg was once again forced to agree with the familiar's assessment. The rule that the higher the danger the more feats he'd get seemed to match up almost perfectly with how it rewarded missions. The more danger Greg put himself in while pursuing a mission, the more lust points he would get from the system. Looking at the list from that point of view, it was less a list of his achievements and more a record of all the times he'd foolishly risked his life to one degree or the other. When Greg first went through the different mission categories and come across the TWISTED and ROGUE categories, he'd realized that just because the system listed something as a mission, didn't mean that it was the right thing to do. That realization was now expanded to also include the fact that, just because something could earn him a feat of lust, doesn't mean that it was necessarily the wise thing to do.

His first question answered, Greg had asked about the new instruction that now followed the feats of lust. "What does it mean by 'pick feats to be merged'?" he'd asked. The question may have sounded dumb to most people out there. After all, the words seemed rather self-explanatory. Greg, however, had come to value Olivia's insight into the system. Things that seemed straightforward to him often had hidden facets and deeper implications that Greg couldn't see. Besides, even if there wasn't anything more to the instruction than what it said, Greg didn't lose anything by asking. His decision to ask, however, was immediately rewarded as Olivia revealed bits of information that he never would have guessed unless he accidentally stumbled onto it.

"The maximum number of feats that you are allowed to merge is ten, regardless of how many you've accrued. While your total number of feats is ten and under, you'll only have the option of merging them. As soon as you have eleven or more feats, then you are given an option of which ten to merge! This is of far greater value than the default merge as it gives you a benefit that wasn't there before. You will never be able to determine what gifts the system gives you, master. But if at least seven of the ten feats you pick to merge have something in common, then the system will generate a theme for the kind of rewards it gives you. Take for example your very first feat of lust involving arousing a hundred different women. If you had six other feats that involved crowds, plus another random three to fill out the ten feats maximum that you can merge, then the resulting rewards that you can get from the system will lean towards affecting crowds or yourself while you are within a crowd," Olivia had laid out.

"What if I don't add the three to dilute the set of seven?" Greg had asked the question that immediately came to him after listening to the familiar's answer. "While ten is the maximum number of feats I can merge, it doesn't mean I can't merge less than that figure. So why not go for purity as opposed to filling a quota?" He'd asked.

"Don't confuse purity for potency," Came the calm reply from Olivia. "In situations where the feat doesn't involve an inordinately powerful target like the healer, then it's always the number of feats merged that determines how powerful the rewards will be. Seven feats with a uniform theme might get you a more focused list of rewards. Whatever you get, however, will be less powerful than if you'd added three more feats to the mix even if those three were unrelated to the first seven. The best case scenario would be to have ten with a common theme, but failure to achieve that, then just abide by the rule that a bigger number of feats merged is always better, " The familiar had informed him.

With a nod of acknowledgment, Greg had gone on to undergo another willpower training session with Olivia. His dungeon dives may have been suspended for the duration of his break, the same, however, wasn't true of his willpower training sessions. Rain or shine, Greg had resolved to keep forging his willpower. After seeing just how easily those with low willpower could be swayed to do things they otherwise wouldn't have, Greg wasn't willing to let himself fall short in this area. This time, he was the one doing the controlling. Almost inevitably, however, there would come a time when he's the one who would be on the receiving end of such manipulation. Greg planned on being ready when that time came. Greg managed to fight the urge to laugh for seventy-three breaths of time before he burst out laughing like a lunatic.

The laugh quickly passed as Olivia withdrew her mental attack. On other days, Greg would have proceeded to lie on his bed before going for a dungeon run. With the dungeon dives being called off for the coming days, Greg should have gone to sleep. He, however, didn't. Instead, he went back to the list of feats that he'd accomplished and cashed in the very first one involving turning on more than a hundred women at a single event. Greg's thinking was simple. First, he needed to know the difference in value between a normal feat of lust and one that involved the healer. Secondly, Greg was looking to hit at least thirty million lust points before he merged the feats involving the healer. If these other feats turned out to be valuable enough, perhaps cashing them in for list points would put a worthwhile dent in the larger goal.

Unfortunately for Greg, the reality was cruel and the rewards for the feat were quite disappointing. Unlike the first-ever feat of lust involving the healer that Greg had cashed in, this one offered only two options as possible rewards instead of four. And of the two, one was a Low-grade tier-one ring of hidden presence. To mundane humans and creatures with no magic, it would do a good job of hiding Greg from their senses. With tier-one mages, however, only those with the least awareness of their surroundings would be fooled by the thing. When compared to the kinds of rewards that the feat with the healer had given, to call it underwhelming was in itself an understatement.

The second reward offered was just as underwhelming. The only reason Greg drew a little joy from seeing it was because it allowed him to draw a direct numerical comparison between this level of reward and those he got previously. The second reward that Greg got for the feat was fifty thousand lust points. One of the possible rewards that Greg could have gotten for the feat involving the healer was ten million lust points. This means that the feat with the healer was about two hundred times more valuable compared to this one. Olivia had tried to get him to understand just how remarkable it was for a mundane human to have anything to do sexually with a seventh-tier mage. At this moment, however, Greg realized that he hadn't really comprehended the weight of that achievement. One feat involves over a hundred different people, and the other only a single individual. And yet, to the system, the one with the seventh-tier mage was worth two hundred times the feat involving a hundred mundane individuals.

BlaQQuill
BlaQQuill
663 Followers
12