The Sixth School Ch. 049

Story Info
A New Role...
6k words
4.79
5.8k
16

Part 49 of the 60 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlaQQuill
BlaQQuill
663 Followers

Author's note.

IMPORTANT NOTICE.

Wow!!! Over 60 comments in one chapter!! If you guys commented as much on every chapter, I'd be one very happy author. All the same the outpouring of support from you guys was so overwhelming that I felt it would be rude not to reply.

1). First and most importantly, I just want to say thank you. You guys don't know how much of an encouragement it is whenever I read one of your comments telling me you love the story and urging me to keep at it. I wish I could fully capture in words how much it means to me. Just know that you are immensely appreciated every time you do so.

2). The story stays as is - The overwhelming majority among you urged me to keep writing the story how I want it and not to bend to the whims of the few disgruntled voices. That's exactly what I'll do. Incest was never going to be the main focus of the story, and it still won't. Roka's mother, and possibly, his sister, are just a part of the large tapestry of sexual experiences Greg is going to have. I wont go out of my way to focus on it, but I won't avoid it either. If it comes it comes.

3). Tags and warnings - But because I appreciate all my readers, I will endeavor to add tags and warnings whenever there is content that some of you might find objectionable. That way, no one will be forced to read something they don't want to. If there are other tags that you might not wish to read, put them in the comments so I can be aware. The following tags won't feature anywhere in the story, so no need to add them in the comments. (Gay male, Scat, Futa, Shemale, Trans.)

Lastly, there has been two author's notes in two consecutive chapters! That's two too many in my opinion😂. Next typed Author's note will be in Chapter sixty.

4). Feedback from my readers is my fuel to keep writing. If you enjoy my work, please take the time to let me know in the comments. It does wonders for my motivation to write.

5). If you read the chapter, please take the time to rate it. It's just a few clicks of the screen.

***

All Characters in the story are 18 years of age and above...

***

Chapter Forty Nine: A new role...

Greg blinked a few times as sleep left him. A slight frown knitted his brows. Something felt different. Try as he would, however, he couldn't figure out what it was. It wasn't until he pushed up off the bed that it clicked in his mind. He was energetic! For the first time in three months, Greg didn't go for a dungeon run the previous night. As enjoyable as the dives were, they always left him feeling completely drained afterward. A feeling that would last well into the next day. Greg had gotten used to waking up feeling like ninety percent of his energy had been drained away and operating on just the ten percent left. He'd gotten so used to this that waking up feeling energetic felt a bit strange to him.

Grooming himself, especially with Olivia's help, didn't take that long. Before long Greg walked into the dining room where he'd hosted Shalia and her mother the day prior. His sister, Tayani, was already seated on the seat to the left side of the head seat while his mother was standing next to the head seat setting out the food for the three of them. In larger families, the daughters would be expected to help in setting the table. But given that there were only three individuals to be served, his mother didn't mind doing it by herself. Of course, Tayani had offered to do it for her but their mother would hear nothing of it. She had protested that she wasn't yet too useless to serve her own family. This wasn't at all what his sister had been implying. The girl, however, knew an argument that she wouldn't win when she saw one and so hadn't pressed the issue.

Greg usually wore his mask just as he was about to leave the house. As such, while passing by his sister, Greg leaned down and placed a kiss on the top of her head. As was typical of most teenagers, she pretended that he was being a bother. Greg, however, didn't miss the small smile that played on her lips. Losing their father had hit her just as hard as it had their mother. While it didn't entirely take away the pain of loss, Greg could see that taking the patriarchal role in the family assuaged some of the sense of loss that she had. It gave her an anchor that she could cling to as she tried to deal with the sudden loss of their father.

But while Greg's show of affection was genuinely motivated by his care for his sister, that didn't mean he didn't have other ulterior motives accompanying the care. As he had learned during his father's sendoff party, if you treat everyone with an equal amount of friendliness, then no one thought anything of it. Which was why, apart from rolling her eyes with a small smile Tayani didn't seem to think anything more of it when Greg hugged their mother from behind. It also helps that his mother had sent the girl to forage in the forest the day before, meaning she was none the wiser about all that happened with the Town-head's wife and daughter and his mother.

Hidden from his sister's view by their mother's body, however, was his rapidly hardening dick. And given the fact Greg wasn't wearing the SEXUAL INTENT pants, he knew that his mother could feel it as his monster pressed into her generous ass. A sly smile crossed Greg's lips when rather than pulling away, he felt his mother ever so subtly pushing her ass against him. Ever since the day before, his mother had been like a bird that was both curious and skittish at the same time. Some part of her was irresistibly drawn to him. The false perception she previously had of him that protected her against his innate title of AROUSING was completely shattered and no matter how much she wanted to, there was no putting it back together. Some deep desire had been awoken within her and it wouldn't easily be suppressed. At the same time, however, her conviction that it would be wrong for anything to happen between them was mounting a formidable war against the aforementioned desire.

This left her mother in both an awkward and amusing position where she both desired and resisted his advances whenever he teased her. Greg, however, felt no need to rush the woman. Instead, like a predator quietly stalking their prey, Greg enjoyed the hunt. He'd watch her tie herself in knots trying to fight the very thing she wanted so badly. How long it would take for her to finally give in to her desires, was an interesting question that Greg looked forward to finding the answer to.

"A good morning to you, Mother," Greg spoke in a low teasing tone of voice right by her ear.

His voice brought her out of the slightly distracted state she'd been in while pushing up against his cock. She stepped away from him doing all she could to make it look natural and not the guilty act of someone who'd been caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Greg didn't try to restrict her escape. Instead, he smoothly sank into his chair at the head of the table to keep Tayani from noticing the large bulge that was now tenting the front of his pants. His mother had only taken a small step away, as such, once Greg was seated, it was all too easy for him to surreptitiously reach down below the hem of her dress and slowly pull his hand up her shapely legs. Greg couldn't go too high enough to touch any of her sensitive spots lest Tayani notice the motion of his hand. Still, Greg enjoyed the warmth of her thighs even as he ran his hand up and down between them. Once again, his mother paused looking torn about how she should respond to his antics. Greg just smiled knowing that with every little push from him, she was getting more and more tangled in his web...

When Greg walked out of his house after breakfast, he was greeted by the chill air of late fall. Winter was fast approaching and in a week or so, the first of the snow would fall. Greg didn't know if they were in an evergreen forest or if it had something to do with the magic of this world he found himself in but the trees were seemingly unaffected by the changing season. The leaves didn't change color or fall off the trees. Instead, they stood defiantly in the face of the coming change. But while the trees didn't seem to change, there was a clear change in the way the people around him behaved. For one many more hunting parties were organizing to go out hunting. The migration of beasts during the winter usually started with the prey animals meaning that there would be a lot more success in hunting compared to other periods. This was a blessing to the town as once the predators also started moving, either to escape the cold or to pursue the prey, it would become too dangerous to go out hunting. This pre-winter hunting was aimed at stockpiling away food for the winter.

The other change that came with the advent of winter was all the defenses that were being built around town. Fields of pikes that would break any charges or stampedes by the beasts. Ditches with spikes at the bottom that all but the most limber of beasts wouldn't be able to cross. There was even a log wall being erected around the town that would be manned by the men of the town in rotating shifts. The attitude of the town was usually to let the beasts do their thing until the season passed and they were gone. Every season, however, there were always some beasts that tried to breach the defenses of the town and hunt within it. The wall was there as the last line of defense just in case all the other traps failed to dissuade the beasts from this course of action.

Greg also didn't miss the way people were reinforcing their houses. Especially those on the outermost edges of town. Despite their best efforts, each year, there were always some formidable beasts that managed to break through all defenses and make it into town. If your house was not able to repel such beasts, or at least hold them at bay long enough that help came along, then you'd essentially be gambling with your life and that of your family. You'd be banking on the hope that when such creatures made it into town, they wouldn't come for you. Given that everyone Greg saw was preparing in one way or the other, no one in the town was banking on luck. If not for the magic shop, Greg would also have been spending this time reinforcing his house. He, however, had access to items and enchantments that were far more powerful than simple wood. As such he wasn't all too bothered about it.

While for most of the year the Town-head and the three families seemed standoffish and detached from the other members of this town, it was in this one season that they earned their prestige and legitimacy for the rest of the year. The Town head would be involved in the planning of the defenses. Not only their setup but also the rotation of men that would be put on standby on the wall and patrolling the town. Even more importantly, as probably the most powerful individual in the town, he would be on standby to help fell any beasts that made it past the wall they were setting up.

The three families didn't have anyone near as powerful as the Town-head. But what they lacked in overwhelming individual power, they more than made up for in formidable warriors. Each family had between seventy to a hundred strong fighters that they could commit to the defense of the town. In other larger population centers, this would be a paltry amount. But in a small remote town with a population of about three thousand where the largest portion was children followed by women and less than a thousand were men, this was a significant amount. This was even more so when one considered the fact that the fighters from the three families were usually a cut above the other common folk both in training and fighting experience.

It was also during this time that the healer proved herself an almost indispensable part of the community. Before she came along, the winter migrations were a bloody affair that saw many of the town's defenders either maimed or outright killed. With the healer around, however, injuries didn't fester or take months to heal, maiming often didn't lead to permanent disability, and injuries that would have otherwise been fatal were often remedied before they took a life. The only exceptions to this were if the beasts managed to take the person on the spot, or if the person was too far gone by the time they got them to the healer. She was powerful, but even her prodigious abilities had a limit.

Greg's gaze moved to the gate of his compound and, much to his surprise, Shalia was standing there. Even more surprising was the fact that Niya and Naiya were also there alongside her chatting and laughing with her. After being a bit overzealous with her first time, and running both her and her mother rugged the day before, Greg had felt a bit guilty for it. He'd thus dismissed her for the day and even told her that she could take this day off to rest. As such, Greg had been expecting to walk to the infirmary alone today. Instead, he found himself in the company of three individuals he hadn't expected to encounter. The Town-head's daughter because he'd given her the day off. The Valla brother and sister because they had no plausible reason to show up at his doorstep. At least the first time around, there was the excuse of his father's sendoff party. This time, they'd just showed up out of the blue.

"Good morning Roka."

Just three months ago, Shalia would never have been the one to initiate a greeting to him. Least of all with her friends around. By this point, however, it had almost become instinct for her to greet him with a wide smile. It was only after she'd done it that she seemed to catch herself. Greg didn't know whether it was the presence of her friends or the memories of what they'd done the day before that caused a light blush to spread over her face.

Regardless of which it was, Greg just smiled and replied. "A good morning to you, Shalia," He responded amiably. "I didn't expect to see you today," He voiced his thoughts.

The blush on the girl's face deepened as she turned her gaze to the side avoiding his gaze. "Well... this is a punishment from my dad, so I can't exactly pick when I can come or not," She responded.

It was an excuse if Greg ever heard one. Even without the DISCERNING ring, Greg could see the desire in her eyes. He'd awoken something within her, and from the looks of it, it wouldn't be easily placated. The excuse, however, caused Niya and Naiya to unintentionally reveal something they otherwise wouldn't have. As soon as they'd heard what Shalia said, the siblings shared a wide-eyed look of surprise that told Greg all he needed to know. They too weren't here of their own volition. Instead, they'd probably been compelled to once again make an effort to get on his good side.

Turning to them, Greg smiled and greeted them. "A good morning to the two of you," he spoke through his mask. "Two what do I owe the honor?" he asked curious to see how they would spin their forced presence.

"A good morning to you too, Roka," Niya was first to return the greeting. Greg didn't know if he was reading into it too much, but despite the smile on his face, he could see some measure of dislike in his eyes. "My sister and I were talking and you came up. It didn't take long for us to realize that we had been poor friends to you. Rather than be with you when it was the hardest for you, we only came to your father's sendoff party and completely disappeared after," he stated.

"We'd like to make it up to you," Naiya picked up from her brother. Even with her, Greg got the distinct impression that she harbored some resentment against him. Why that was, Greg couldn't puzzle out. "This time we'll be the ones to host you and any that you might like to bring along," She offered with a smile at Shalia. "We know that you are usually occupied during the day by your lessons with the healer, but perhaps you'd be willing to indulge us for an evening meal?" She posed flattering her eyes at him in a manner that was meant to be alluring.

Confusion was clear to be seen on Shalia's face as she regarded the two. She knew perfectly well that while they weren't enemies, the two couldn't be called Greg's friends in any sense of the word. Outside of his father's sendoff party, they'd never once interacted before or since. As such, it was clear that all that the two had just said was little more than a charade. On his part, however, Greg was smiling under the mask. "A dinner, huh? Those tend to lead to unexpected outcomes," He said cryptically, unable to hide the amusement in his voice. While a look of slight confusion crossed the siblings' expression at his words, the blush that had almost completely faded from Shalia's face came back full force as she was reminded that 'a simple dinner' is how this all started. Greg continued as Shalia turned away to hide her blush. "I'd be very happy to join you for dinner tonight if that's okay with you," Greg spoke up.

"Perfect. We'll make sure you are well received," Came Niya's response, a forced smile on his lips. Turning to Shalia, he continued. "Why don't you join us for some red honey-flower tea?" He invited.

Given that he had given her the day off, Shalia must have known that she could leave at her pleasure and Greg wouldn't raise any fuss about it. By the look in her eyes as she turned to look at him, however, it was clear that she wanted to stay with him. She'd come today despite being given the day off, it most certainly wasn't because she wanted to go off to have some tea with Niya and Naiya. Despite her eyes quietly begging for him to give her an excuse not to go, Greg just smiled at her. The dynamic of their relationship had already been established. She wanted him... badly. Greg wasn't going to allow her to play it off any other way. A small, annoyed huff left Shalia as she turned away from Roka towards Niya. "I'm sorry, Niya. I'm already in so much trouble with my father," He said. "If he finds out that I disobeyed him again, I can't even imagine how displeased he will be with me," She voiced.

The smile that had been on Niya's face faded and he looked between them with some measure of displeasure. Still, in the end he offered a weak smile and acquiesced. "I understand," He said briefly. "We'll see you tonight, Roka. Excuse us," he said before the two turned and started walking off.

Greg silently watched them go for a while before he spoke up. "After how... vigorous, we were yesterday, I'd have thought you'd be sore today," He said.

"I... I am," Shalia admitted pink-faced and unable to meet his eyes.

"And yet here you are," Greg said with mischief in his voice.

"I... I only came to escort you," The girl said, trying to convince herself just as much as she was him.

Without warning, Greg snaked his hand around her waist and grabbed a handful of her left cheek. "And what if I want more?" Greg asked. Though teasing, there were undertones of a challenge in his voice as he posed the question.

Shalia's eyes went wide when Greg so openly grabbed her ass in public. Her eyes turned this way and that to see if anyone was looking at them. A smile crossed Greg's face behind the mask as he noticed that she didn't pull away or try to get rid of his hand. "I... I'll try... but not here," She replied.

"Good girl," Greg said turning her chin up so she was looking directly at him. "I plan to make really good use of you," he taunted. "But not now. I'm late!" Greg added before turning and starting toward the infirmary. A smile played on his lips as he did so...

***

Knock, knock, knock.

Greg forcefully rapped on the wooden door with knuckles to make his knocking louder than the sound of metal striking metal. He then stepped back to wait. The loud clanging of metal ceased and soon thereafter the blacksmith pulled the door to his workshop open. Due to the nature of his work, the man had a large, stocky frame with well-defined muscles honed by years of working at his craft. Given that this was a small remote town and not some planned-out city, everyone who had a trade of one kind or the other, usually had it close to if not directly attached to their home. With the Blacksmith, it was the latter case. His smithy was attached to his house as an extra room to the side of the main house. An Amicable smile crossed the man's face when he caught sight of Greg. "Roka, my boy! How are you? What brings you to my house? Come inside! Come inside!" The blacksmith had always been a jolly but chatty man. Before Greg could get a word in, the man had already greeted and ushered him to the house.

BlaQQuill
BlaQQuill
663 Followers
12