The Sixth School Ch. 053

Story Info
On a hunt...
6.3k words
4.77
5.3k
14

Part 53 of the 60 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlaQQuill
BlaQQuill
663 Followers

Author's note.

1). Feedback from my readers is my fuel to keep writing. If you enjoy my work, please take the time to let me know in the comments. It does wonders for my motivation to write.

2). If you read the chapter, please take the time to rate it. It's just a few clicks of the screen.

WARNING

The first half of this chapter contains incest. If this is not your thing, look for the second set of three asterisks (***) and read on from there.

***

All Characters in the story are 18 years of age and above...

***

Chapter Fifty Three: On a hunt...

If a fly finds itself struggling against the web, then often, it's already too late.

This was the saying going through her head as, not for the first time, Sonia found herself wondering, why did she stay? Coming upon the scene of her son fucking the Town-head's wife was an accident. For that, she didn't blame herself. What he was doing was wrong and a betrayal of the Town-head. As his mother she should have tried to put a stop to it, perhaps even punished him. But while she had debated whether she should have done that or not, what had never been a debate in her mind was whether she would protect her son's secret or not. Was he fucking someone else's wife? Yes. Was it wrong? Yes. Would she keep his secret to the grave even if he fucked every wife there was in town? There wasn't even a hint of doubt in her that she would. This willingness to turn a blind eye to her son's indiscretions didn't bother her in the least. The one question that did, and that she repeatedly posed to herself but couldn't answer was, why did she stay?

She could have stepped back from the doorway before she was noticed. She could have turned around and walked away. Even after she was noticed, the option to leave was still open to her. She could have done any number of things to extricate herself from the situation. And yet, she didn't. She stood there and watched him. Watched the strange creature that up until a moment before she came upon the scene, had been her sweet and innocent son. The little boy who would always follow his father everywhere trying to become the man that his father was. That same boy who would always run to her with the brightest smile in the world whenever he succeeded in doing something the way his father did.

He had taken over from his father when her husband suddenly passed on. He had hosted the Town-head and the three families during his father's send-off party. Heck, she'd even been taking instructions from him as head of the house. And yet, somehow, this image of his son as the little boy who would run to her for comfort whenever he was sad or in pain had never once been shaken. In a feat of convoluted thinking, she'd somehow managed to think of him as the head of the house and her little boy at the same time. That contradictory image, however, was thoroughly shattered when she came upon another woman lost in the throes of pleasure as he had his way with her.

It was like listening to a song that you've always listened to your whole life, but all of a sudden, understanding the meaning. And no matter how much you'd like to, you can't ever hear the song the same again. You can't take it in with the same child-like innocence you once did. Something is changed forever and regardless of how you feel about it, there is no going back. That's what it felt like at that moment to look at her son. The image she'd had of him for as long as she could remember was shattered. It hit her with all the force of a charging bull that, her son was a man. All along she'd been trying to overlay a memory of who he once was on the reality of who he was. And just as with the song, once the veil was torn away, there was no getting it back. You'd simply have to contend with what now was, not what you'd wish it to be. If this had been all, she could have managed. She could have made peace with the fact that her son had grown up, and that would be all.

The only issue is, the song never changed. The words are the same, the tune is the same, and the rhythm is the same. The change didn't happen in the song, it happened in the one listening. The change that had happened in that moment when she caught sight of him, didn't happen inside her son, it happened in her. Understanding that her son had grown up was easy. Understanding what had drawn her into that room like a moth to a flame, wasn't. Understanding that the child he once was, was no more, though hard, was also doable. Understanding why she held his gaze as she listened to the moans and screams of pleasure from the women he fucked was not. Understanding that her son was not as innocent as she might have liked to believe, was easy. What wasn't nearly as easy, was understanding why she'd just sat there as her son marked her face with his seed. Why, even as he walked over to where she sat, rubbed his manhood against her lips, and played with her breasts, she had just let him. No... she... she had enjoyed it.

She had tried to stop him, tried to tell him that it was wrong, but it was pointless. Like punches thrown against the wind, her admonitions were impotent. The reason there was no force behind her words was simply because she wanted it too, perhaps just as much as he did. Even as she asked him to stop, she was enjoying his masculine scent, even as his manhood lingered just under her nose. Even as she told him that it wasn't right, she was savoring the taste of his seed that still lingered on her tongue. Like a greedy person preaching about the virtues of self-denial, or a whore preaching about abstinence, it was all lip service. They were words spoken because they sounded right and not because the speaker actually believed them. She'd been telling him to stop all the while hoping that he would continue. Telling him that it was wrong, all the while feeling more right than anything else ever had.

Which is why it didn't surprise her when he didn't stop. With those eyes of his that seemed to be looking right through her into her very soul, he could see the desire she wished to hide. Probably why he'd had that smirk on his lips even as his cock spread his seed on his mother's lips. Despite the denial on her lips, he saw the depth of desire in her heart. This desire was also to blame for her inability to completely rebuff his advances, inappropriate as they may be. It wasn't a one versus one fight, but one against two. The fight wasn't just her versus her son. She was divided in herself so that, while part of her was fighting not to cross that invisible line, another part was trying to drag her kicking and screaming over it. This was probably why her son only teased her but never tried to press for more when she pulled back. He knew he didn't have to. He could see perfectly well that she was losing the battle against herself.

Even being brought to this room was the result of her losing another battle. Roka had made the flimsy excuse of her needing the rest, all the while his hands had been groping her intimately. She wasn't some naïve, young girl who didn't understand what he was after. She could see it clear as day in the way his eyes regarded her, like a predator marking their prey. And yet, that part of her that enjoyed this little game of cat and mouse had convinced her to go along with it. That he was pulling her along to her room because he really did care. That he offered to massage her, not because he wanted to grope her, but because he wanted to help her relax. That he was folding her dress around her waist, exposing her breasts, and barely covering her womanhood, simply because he wanted the massage to be as effective as possible, and the clothes would be in the way. It was one little lie after the other that had allowed her to walk down this path of taboo debauchery. And now, as she lay on the bed, writhing like a worm, her mind reduced to mush by the overwhelming pleasure that was coursing through her, the truth that her mind had been trying to diligently hide from, crystalized with absolute clarity. She understood, what it was that had changed within her, or more accurately, what had been awakened.

It wasn't because she had gained a sudden increase in wisdom or any such thing that the realization came to her. In truth, it was the exact opposite. The mind-melting orgasmic pleasure that she had been subjected to had shut down enough of her brain that she was no longer smart enough to lie to herself. All the faculties she'd need to go on maintaining the intricate web of lies that she'd so far been feeding herself were all reduced to goo by the pleasure. And so, she was left with the unavoidable realization that she wasn't some innocent mother whose lecherous son managed to sink his claws into. She had known right from the start where this would end, and she had been gleefully playing along all the while acting like she wasn't. All this, just so she could enjoy the slow descent into depravity. Even more jarring than the realization that she wanted this, was the understanding that she wouldn't stop pretending like she didn't. Her twisted desire was only further inflamed by the scenario of a sweet innocent mother being taken by her strong son. A realization that left her wondering, if the part of her that had been objecting to this ever truly objected to her son's advances. Or was she just pretending just so she could edge herself towards a greater release in the end? Whatever the answer to the question was, she would have to figure it out later as she found herself sinking deeper into the haze of pleasure...

***

By the time his mother emerged from the orgasm, she found herself on her back looking up at her son standing beside the bed. Greg couldn't help the roguish smile that crossed his lips when his mother's gaze started to roam over his naked form, devouring every inch with a mix of both trepidation and desire. Not wanting to get the oil all over his clothes, not to mention his more lascivious intentions, Greg had chosen to strip naked while she was riding the waves of pleasure that her orgasm was bringing her. He'd also turned her over in the process so that her front was now exposed to him. Her bountiful breasts which had been mushed between her body and the bed were now on full display. Her dress was still folded in a band around her waist in a faux attempt at modesty. Both of them knew that it did very little to that end, but so long as it allowed them to keep up the charade and continue to play this little game of theirs, then neither one of them minded it too much.

His mother's eyes followed him as Greg climbed onto the bed and once again began to massage her. Unlike had been the case when her back was facing up, this time Greg started from her feet. Sitting on his heels, Greg picked up both of his mother's feet and placed them on his lap, dangerously close to his hard cock, before he began working on her left foot. Despite the lust and desire within him building up towards critical mass, Greg still took his time. He didn't want to just rush through to the final release. The journey there was also part of the allure and pleasure of the whole experience. Also, this was slow torture for the woman in his arms. She might have just cum but with the SENSUAL TOUCH bangle on his wrist, Greg knew that it wouldn't be long before she was squirming from his touch once more.

After working on her feet for a while, Greg scooted forward to work on her calves with ease. All the while, an impish smile was playing on his lips as he knew the dilemma the simple action put his mother in. By moving forward, Greg had placed himself in between her legs. With one foot on his chest so that he could work on it more easily, his mother would have to decide where to put the other leg. If she placed it on Greg's side, she would essentially be parting her legs for him, allowing him an unobstructed view of her moist pussy. To do it while her face was turned away and she had her back to him, was one thing. To do it while facing him, on the other hand, was a whole different level of challenge. Whether she could bring herself to do it remained to be seen. On the other hand, if she insisted on keeping her legs closed and her foot on his lap, then inevitably, it would eventually come in contact with his rock-hard shaft. Either way, Greg was happy.

Greg's breath hitched, and he had to force himself to breathe slowly when he felt his mother's soft and warm foot press up against the length of his shaft. His mother maintained eye contact with him even as she sandwiched his cock between her foot and his abs and slowly began to massage the underside of the head with her big toe. Having already been massaged for quite a while, her foot was already thoroughly oiled which, apart from making the whole process that much more enjoyable, flooded the sensitive head of his dick with all the effects of the oil. Gritting his teeth, Greg did his best to try to keep from being overwhelmed by the sensations. In the end, however, the wave of pleasure mounted up too high and crashed over him.

As soon as she felt the first twitch, his mother curled her toes over the head of his cock causing shot after shot of his thick white seed to glaze her toes and escape through the gaps between. While nowhere near as long as his mother, it took Greg a few long seconds to ride the wave of pleasure the orgasm brought. Once he did, however, Greg quietly went back to massaging her calf as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. His mother had watched him fuck the Town-head's wife and her daughter for close to an hour, so she wasn't too surprised to see that Greg didn't go soft after his ejaculation. What she didn't know was that it didn't matter how many times she made him cum, so long as Greg didn't want it to, his dick would never go soft and his cum would never run out, as far as he was concerned, this was just one of the many times he would cover the woman with his seed before this little tryst was up.

Scooting forward once again, Greg started working on her thighs. This time, his mother had no choice but to place her legs on either side of him, not only because of his proximity but also so that Greg could more effectively massage her thighs. Doing so, however, left Greg with an unobstructed view of her pink lotus. At least until the head of his cock landed with a meaty smack on it. His girthy nine-inch cock had only been held up by the fact that her foot had been holding it upright against his abs. As soon as her foot was taken away, then like a felled tree, his cock fell in the only direction it could, forward. There was a sharp intake of air from his mother as the head of his cock brushed against her clit. All the while, she was looking at him like a deer in headlights. Greg could see the warring trepidation and anticipation as to what was about to happen.

Greg, however, just smiled as he continued to massage her thighs. By now, she had long since come down from her first orgasmic high and was well on the way to her next one. Having the head of his cock teasing the door to her inner sanctum, brushing up against her clit whenever he leaned forward, only heightened her awareness of this. Greg didn't miss the way she bit down on her lip in anticipation whenever he leaned forward. What was initially trepidation was fast turning to frustration as Greg continued to keep her on the edge. The part that wanted this to happen was fast outgrowing the reticent part and the former was growing more and more needy for Greg's cock, if the way she was squirming was anything to go by. His mother, however, would never voice this need. She was at his mercy and they both knew it.

After a few more minutes of slow, sensual torture, minutes in which his mother had once again begun to writhe and squirm under his touch, Greg moved forward once more. His mother's head shifted down to follow his dick as it glided on her stomach well past her navel. Her legs reflexively wrapped around his waist as his balls came to rest against her wet pussy. Greg slowly ran both his hands from her waist up her midriff, all the while, both his thumbs were pressing down on the shaft of his cock, wordlessly emphasizing just how deep inside her he would go. He watched her unconsciously bite down on her lower lip, her waist involuntarily gyrating as she got the picture.

A groan of pleasure left her as Greg's hands finally reached her voluptuous breasts, especially her sensitive nipples. Her waist rose off the bed as Greg slowly thrust forward in time with his ministrations on her breasts. Greg could feel her legs tighten around him, and her hips started to move in time with his own, meeting each of his thrusts with a pushback of her own. Their eyes met as Greg mimed fucking her. No words were exchanged, but they both understood. There was no going back now. At any point before now, they could have called the thing off. They could have pretended that it was just an intense massage. A bonding session that while inappropriate, was just harmless teasing meant to bring them together. Not anymore.

As she unlatched her legs from behind him, she kept her gaze fixed on him as she spread them open. Never taking his gaze away from hers, Greg pulled back and lined up the head of his cock with her cunt. This time, rather than just brushing up against her clit, the head of his cock was parting her lips ready to impale her. Leaning down, Greg took her right nipple into his mouth even as he drove himself all the way to the hilt inside his mother. A long drawn-out moan of both pleasure and release escaped the woman as she felt herself stretched to the limit to accommodate the monster that was her son's cock. On Greg's part, it took every bit of self-control he had to summon the STERILE ring from his storage ring and put it on. He may have been perverted enough to enjoy using Roka's body to fuck his own mother, but as someone from the twenty-first century who knew about the harmful effects of inbreeding, he just couldn't justify inflicting that on someone.

Once the STERILE ring was in place, Greg pulled back from teasing his mother's nipple with his tongue and rose back to full height. His thrusts were slow at first. Pulling back until only the head of his cock was left inside her, then driving back in until the head of his cock was knocking up against the entrance to her womb. The pace, however, quickly picked up as they both gave in to the rising wave of pleasure that they were riding. The lewd sounds of flesh meeting flesh filled the room as Greg repeatedly delved into her depths. His mother had to bite down on her finger to keep from screaming out in pleasure as her body shuddered from her most powerful orgasm yet. Even with the STERILE ring on, Greg couldn't stop himself from driving himself in till the head of his cock was right up against her womb and releasing all his seed into her. Ironically, it's only at this point that the two shared their first lip-to-lip kiss of the night. It, however, was most certainly not their last...

***

Greg remained vigilant as he moved through the forest. Part of it was his training under his father. An inattentive hunter often ends up a dead one. Part of it was months of dungeon diving. Night after night of being shown that death could come from the most unexpected of directions had created in him a naturally cautious attitude. Another part of it was because he was on a hunt with Niya, someone who liked Shalia and might be jealous of his closeness with the girl. Although, admittedly, Greg doubted that any of the families would be willing to antagonize the healer by killing her student. Still, months in the dungeon had given him a damn near paranoid wariness of people. And while the chance was low, it wasn't zero, so better safe than sorry.

The final reason for his vigilance was simply because it was winter. With the migration of beasts to the lower regions of the mountain, there was no telling what one might encounter when on a hunt. During migration, all known territories and feeding grounds are scrapped. You needed to move around as if you could meet any beast on your path. The only upside to the whole situation was the fact that it was still early in the season. While there was a definite chill in the air, snow hadn't started falling yet. Also, this early in the migration cycle, the dangerous predators hadn't yet begun their migration. For now, it was just the prey animals on the move.

BlaQQuill
BlaQQuill
663 Followers
12