The Size of My Father Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with the pleasure came an immense feeling of power. He owned this girl, his own daughter, now. She was his to use or abuse as he pleased. Nothing could compare to having this kind of power, to sexually and emotionally dominate a young, pretty girl to the point where he could use her pretty mouth for his enormous cock at his own leisure.

"Keep doing that!", he hissed.

Annie noticed the enormous head growing even larger in her mouth, and she started to have problems breathing. But she knew now that pleasing her father was more important than anything, and she tried to move her tongue slightly against the underside of his glans.

"Mmmhph."

Annie could tell she was giving her father immense pleasure, and that clearly had to trump her own discomfort and shortness of breath. She could feel her cunt tingling again, as her enjoyment of her father's domination of her sent off flashes of pleasure to her brain. She found a way to whisk her tongue this way and that in her overstuffed mouth, but that made her father's cock head finally swell up to the point where it completely filled everything. Tears were streaming down her face from the exhaustion and the lack of air. She had to breathe very soon. But she didn't want the mighty daddy cock to leave her mouth, where it belonged.

Suddenly, Annie felt her father's body tense up. She realized what was about to happen a split second before she felt a torrent of semen shoot out of her father's big cock head. There was so much of it!! Some of it flowed down her throat, like a warm, creamy drink. But her mouth quickly overflowed and semen started to ooze down her chin and her neck.

Her father let out a loud, bellowing roar, like a bull finally getting to mate. Even though she was choking on the semen filling her mouth and her throat, Annie whimpered desperately when her father pulled his monster cock out. A second later, it fired again, shooting in her face. My god, where did it all come from! She had semen everywhere, running down her nose, in her eyes and on her forehead. The third jet hit her breasts, the warm liquid making her nipples tingle. By now, Annie's cunt was burning with the need to be touched, to manifest the exultant feeling of being covered in her father's cum.

Three more spurts shot out of the enormous cock shaft, before it lessened to a trickle. Cum was mixing with the tears of joy flowing down Annie's cheeks. She was breathing heavily, swirling her tongue around to taste the warm semen her father had showered her in.

"Daddy, please!" She blinked the semen out of her eyes to look up at him pleadingly. "Please, daddy, can I?"

Her father smiled down at his cum covered daughter, kneeling in worship at his feet. He felt magnanimous. She had done well in the end.

"Yes, slut, you may touch your needy cunt."

Both of Annie's hands quickly found her cunt, rubbing furiously, semen dripping from her desperate fingers. In just a few heartbeats, she slumped over on the bathroom floor, cumming, cumming, cumming with the memory of her father's huge cock in her mouth filling her mind.

***

Emily Watson yawned as she turned the shower on. She really wasn't a morning person. In fact, she hated morning persons. Her head felt slow, as if the brain hadn't kicked in yet. She undressed and started the shower, even as she heard the other shower running in the second bathroom. So Annie was also late, the little prissy?

Emily froze, the water cascading over her body, while her brain worked it over. Not thirty seconds ago, she had seen her father, dressed in only his bathrobe, coming out of the other bathroom!

12