The Sky High Stepmom

Story Info
Masturbation at 30,000 feet with mom.
3.6k words
4.36
30.2k
38
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
581 Followers

My stepmom Raven and I arrived at the airport terminal two hours before boarding. Dad's company had sent us two round trip tickets to England to surprise him for his birthday. He was turning the big sixty and he was feeling a bit down, so the company was sending us over to help lift his mood.

I didn't look forward to the long plane trip across the pond as they call it and Raven dreaded it even more than I did. She hates to fly but she hasn't seen dad in two months so either her love for him made her decide to go on this flight or her need for his cock.

We made our way to the terminal and as usual we had to wait.

"I need a drink to calm nerves, T.J." she said and off she went to the airport bar. I was eighteen and too young to drink so I sat and watched videos on my phone, Porn Videos. I started watching this one video where the actress looked like a younger version of Raven. With the same long black hair, deep green eyes, large bouncy tits and a firm ass. Shit they could be twins. Yeah I have a thing for my stepmom so what if you seen her you'd definitely want to fuck her too.

The actress was getting fucked on the airplane by the pilot and co pilot and they were really giving it to her too. DP style right there in the cabin. And I mean really punching her ticket on the mile high club.

I was in the corner all by myself so I placed my coat in my lap and started rubbing my dick through my gym pants. Well I don't know if it was the fact I was stroking myself in public, or what, but my cock became really fucking and fast too. So hard that it was throbbing.

"TJ what on earth are you doing?" Raven's voice startled me and I dropped my phone right there on the floor at her feet. Shit! She bent down and picked it up and her eyes suddenly went wide and her mouth dropped. "Oh my god! Are you seriously watching porn in the middle of the airport, TJ?"

I snatched my phone from her because people began to stare because she was causing such a scene.

"Damn it, Mom. Stop fucking embarrassing me!" I hissed, trying to keep my voice low.

She shook her head and sat down in the chair beside me, "I can't believe you, son."

I rolled my eyes and put my phone away. The bitch! I still had a boner so I kept my coat in place.

She looked at me, "Are you hard?"

I turned red, "What?!" But I'd heard her quite clearly She asked me was my dick hard. What kind of question is that to ask of your son...or stepson in my case.

She raised my coat to find that my dick was indeed swollen and pressing tightly against the leg of my gym pants.

She put the coat down and again she rolled her eyes at me. It seemed the slut had no limits when it came to embarrassing me.

"I should tell your father about this, TJ."

"Go ahead he watches porn too!" I snapped back.

She giggled, "I know, like father like son, right? But still doesn't make it right Thomas Jr. We're here in this airport and you're fondling your junk like you're at home!"

"Porn is fun to watch, mom and it relaxes me. You can have a drink to relax, I can't."

She smirked, "Excuses and excuses."

"Whatever! I bet you've never even watched porn before, have you, mom?" I said pressing her on the subject.

"What? No and I don't want to watch it, either. It's disgusting!" she snapped.

I took my phone out again, "You know this actress looks a lot like you." I turned the video on, minus the sound and held it up close to her so she could see it. "See?"

Her eyes widened, "Oh my gracious put that down!" She snapped pushing my hand away.

I laughed and put my phone away. I'd just wanted to embarrass her like she did me.

"I'm definitely going to tell your father about this young man!"

I shrugged, "Go ahead and spoil our time with him by beating up on me."

"Beating up on you? How?"

"You bust on everything I do mom. I can't do anything right with you!"

"That's not true, TJ. I love you, honey. And I don't beat up on you." She put her around my shoulder and gave me a gentle hug.

I shook my head, "Oh well forgive me for not seeing your love. Your such an uppity bitch that I couldn't tell."

"TJ!" she gasped. Yeah I was hitting that nerve now and I didn't give a fuck either. "We have nothing in common, mom. In fact you have never once taken me out to the movies or the park or anything!"

She withdrew her arm and turned to look at me. Her green eyes began to water. Raven took my hand, "I'm sorry TJ that I've made you feel like you're not important in our family. It wasn't my intentions to do so. I was just trying to correct you."

I shook my head, "You made my life miserable is what you did."

"Oh my god, TJ please forgive me honey. I was thirty eight when I married your father and I never had any children, so I guess I didn't..." she stopped and hung her head. "I came from a family where the children were to be seen and not heard. My mom used to beat me and my father..." she paused and shook her head and I saw tears start to run down her cheeks.

I suddenly felt bad about tearing into shit like that but I'd held it in for years. I squeezed her hand, "It's okay mom you don't have to talk about it."

"No I want to talk about it. I want you to know why I am the way I am, TJ."

"Okay then go for it."

She nodded, "As I said I ran away from home when I was eighteen. I just had to get away so I ended up getting married to a guy that was worse than my father. He made me sleep with his friends and he'd beat me when he'd get drunk."

"He made you have sex with his buddies?"

She nodded, "Then he would get me high as a kite and he'd film these porn movies with me. And instead of me benefiting from it, he would take the money and go out and buy whores with it!"

My mouth dropped, "So what are you telling me, mom is that this may be you in that video?"

She hung her head, "Yes TJ that's me in the video. I was nineteen at the time and we were needing the money."

I laughed, "Hey ain't that how all good porn videos start out? And here I thought we had nothing in common, Mom. You've been holding out on me!"

"Raven shook her head, "Please don't make me regret sharing this with you."

"Wow!" I took the phone out again and started up the video.

"Please don't, TJ. I'm your mother."

I smirked and put the phone away, "So, mom? Are there any other videos of you out there on the internet?"

She closed her eyes and nodded, "Yes but I don't want you looking for them or even watching them. Respect me enough not to do this, please."

I shrugged, "Okay I want. But how many movies are there?"

She chortled and shook her head.

"Tell me, mom, please." I asked excitedly.

"There are at least five that I know of. There could be more that I don't know about. Glenn used to slip me a pill sometimes and make me high and..."

The intercom system interrupted her, by announcing that they were seating our flight.

"We better go." she started to pick up her carry on but I stopped her.

"Let me get that for you mom." I said and then picked up the bag and we walked to the loading area.

I didn't know what to think about her opening herself up to me like that. Maybe she did like me after all. But I guess the question is, what am I going to do with this information and how might it benefit me?

I allowed Raven to walk ahead of me while I followed and admired her from behind. Her Jet black hair was up in a ponytail and it bounced as she walked and so did her tits. She was dressed in a loose one piece, strapless BoHo style dress that hung just below her knees. She liked her hippie dresses. Her lovely ass twitching from side to side as she moved through the crowd.

We boarded the plane and found that our seats were at the very back next to where the flight attendants sit. Mom had the window seat and I had the isle seat next to her. She quickly pulled the screen down on the window. She appeared so nervous and apprehensive.

"Heck mom, I thought you've flown before?" I smirked and she knew what I was implying.

"That jet was on the ground, TJ." she smiled and shook her head. At least she was able to joke with me about it.

She looked at me, "So you're really Okay with your mom being an ex porn star?"

"I wouldn't say you were a star." I laughed.

Her mouth dropped, "What? I can't call myself a star?"

"To become a star I think you have to make more than just four movies, mom." I laughed, "And I think you have to have at least a million views."

She frowned, "So you're telling me that my "Sky High video hasn't gotten a million views yet?"

I took out my phone.

"Wait a minute, TJ." she pushed the phone down and looked around. "Don't let anyone see you?"

I laughed at her, "Relax mom, were at the back of the plane and no one's behind us."

I popped up the video and this time she was leaned against me to see the stats.

"Three hundred and eight one thousand views!" She gasped, looking a bit disheartened.

"Cheer up, mom. I'm sure you brought a lot joy to those three hundred and eighty thousand viewers." I laughed. jerking my hand up and down.

"Oh my goodness!" she giggled and slapped my shoulder.

"Well I didn't get to enjoy my view."

"TJ?! Gracious Honey I'm your mother."

"And I'm a guy what else can I say." I said and I looked down at the tops of her breasts.

She blushed.

She gave me an odd look, "So I guess now that you know that I'm the one staring in it, then it wouldn't be so enjoyable, right?" then she laughed.

I decided I would be truthful with her, "Yes I think I'll enjoy it immensely. Probably more so than any other video I've ever seen."

Her green eyes went wide at that comment, "What? Your actually going to..." she paused and looked down at my crotch and her mouth dropped.

I shrugged, "Why not?"

"That's incest, TJ. I'm your dad's wife and YOUR mother, young man!" she sat up in her seat and pulled the top of her dress up a little higher.

We didn't talk again for a few minutes and I couldn't tell if she was really pissed off or not? She didn't look mad but then she was ignoring me. "I'm sorry I made you mad, Mom." I said trying to be humble.

Raven smiled and put her magazine down, "It's fine, TJ." I over reacted and I'm sorry. I mean I did open the door, right?" She shook her head.

I laughed and nodded, to make light of the situation.

Then she smiled, "I'm glad that we are finally finding common ground even if it is about porn."

The engines on the big 747 started to wind up and the plane began to taxi down the runway.

"Oh my goodness!" Mom grabbed the arm rests with a look of panic on her pretty face.

"Relax mom." I said squeezing the top of her hand.

"Oh TJ." she whined.

I thought she was going to cry out so I took action and reached over and put my hand between her legs. Her eyes went wide and she looked at me in shock, but she still held fast to the armrests.

"It's Okay, mom." I said and reached under her dress this time and tried to push my hand further up tightly closed thighs.

"TJ what are you doing?"

"Work with me here, mom I'm trying to help you relax."

"Stop it Tj! she snapped, her hands, again still glued to the arm rest and her teeth clenched.

She tightened her thighs, but that didn't stop me. I forcibly pushed my left hand between her creamy white legs and I pinched inside of her right thigh. "Open your legs, mom." I whispered.

"Ouch! TJ STOP PLEASE!" she protested trying to turn herself but the seat belt hindered that escape.

I smiled, "You're gonna cause a scene, mom." I pinched her thigh even harder.

"OH God, TJ?" she hissed between clenched teeth.

I dug my nails into her soft flesh.

"Ohhh!" she couldn't take the pain anymore and finally relented and relaxed her legs, and I shoved my hand all the way up!

Raven jerked when the tips of my fingers touched the crotch of her panties. The cloth felt warm and soft and a whole lot damp.

I smiled at her and she gave me a heated look. Yeah I was taking advantage of the situation but so what. I knew I had at least twenty minutes of play time before the jet finally levels off to cruising altitude.

I slipped my middle and finger beneath her pantie and really began to explore. I ran my fingers along her moist slit. She was so very wet and sticky.

Raven opened her legs a little more which told me she was enjoying my finger action. I suddenly pushed my fingers inside her tight little twat and she gasped. And with her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted, I had to admit that she really did look like a porn star. She released her grip on the arm rests and placed them over mine (from outside the dress) and she pushed my hand so that my fingers impaled her even deeper.

I slid my middle finger against her engorged clitoris and her entire body jerked. Obviously I hit here g spot. She gripped the armrests again but this time out of pleasure and not fear as I vigorously rubbed it hard and fast. Her bottom lip began to tremble and she started whimper.

Raven suddenly pressed her back deep into the seat and pushed her legs straight out. Then her body began spasm uncontrollably. "Ohhh...Ooooo...MYYYY GAWDDDD!!!" she hissed trying desperately to keep her voice low. She was in the throws of a full blown orgasm.

I moved my fingers faster and faster drawing out Raven's pleasure even more and then...she squirted, covering my hand with her warm juices!

Oh shit I've never made a woman squirt before. This was just too much! I dipped my fingers into her slippery wetness and began twisting them. I tried to push another of my digits into her but she quickly pushed my hand back.

"No!" she gasped. "Enough. No more!" she was breathing so heavily that I could barely understand her.

I removed my hand from beneath her dress to find my fingers soaked and dripping.

She raised her arms and crossed them over her head and looked at me, "Oh shit I needed that!" She breathed. "Thank you, TJ." She closed her eyes allowing her breathing to return to normal.

I smiled at Raven, amazed because she doesn't normally cuss.

She looks at me, "What is it, TJ?

I just shook my head, "Nothing mom."

The plane began to level off and the seat belt sign turned off. I took my seat belt off and stood up.

Raven took my arm, "Where are you going, honey?"

"I'm going to the bathroom."

Her eyes widened, "You're not going to...You know?" she made a jerking motion with her hand.

"I might." I winked.

She shook her head, "Don't. I want you to wait, okay?"

I sat back down, "Why?"

"Remember, TJ, all good things come to those who wait." she giggled.

"Well now if it has something to do with cumming then I'm all in.

She smiled, "Goodness you're so much like your father." she laughed.

A flight attendant was passing down the aisle at that moment. "Miss?" Raven called her.

The attendant stopped, "Yes?"

"May I have a blanket, please?" Mom asked.

The young girl smiled, "Absolutely." and she disappeared into the stewards area.

I looked at Raven and she smiled and winked.

The flight attendant returned a few minutes later and she handed Raven a preheated blanket.

"Thank you sweetie." mom said and spread the blanket over herself and she laid her seat back and closed her eyes.

What the fuck, man?

She opened her eyes again and looked at me, "Don't you dare go to the bathroom and masturbate, TJ. Do you understand me?"

I shook my head, "I want."

Then she pointed a finger at me and frowned, "I'll know if you do." And with that she closed her eyes.

I'll know if you do. What is that supposed to mean and how would she know if I did or not. Well I guess I have eight hours to dwell on it now don't I. I shook my head and clicked on the seatback TV and began flipping through the channels.

I binge watched quite a few movies before the cabin lights dimmed to a faint glow.

I looked around to find that most of the passengers were asleep and with good reason because it was midnight. I was feeling sleepy myself so I turned the TV off and started to lay my seat back. But Raven tapped my hand and wagged a finger at me and I quickly stopped.

She took the blanket off of her and spread it over my lap. "Hold this in place TJ."

"What's going on, Mom?"

Raven smiled and placed a finger to her lips and shook her head. Then she sat up and looked around. She leaned in and kissed me hard and pushed her tongue into my mouth. Damn if I didn't feel my heart skip a beat. When she pulled back she looked at me and winked and then slid to the floor on her knees.

She lifted the bottom of the blanket and slipped beneath it. She was so petite and small that the lower half of the blanket covered her completely.

I felt her hands grip the elastic waistband of my gym pants and she practically ripped them down my legs all the way to my ankles.

She buries her face against my crotch area. She takes my dick in her small hand and begins slowly stroking it and she starts tonguing my balls, licking them and suckling them into her mouth. And soon my sack wet with her saliva. I've never had a woman take such time tea bagging me like this. She obviously enjoyed the taste of my sweat in her mouth. I couldn't help but wonder if she sucked dad's cock like this.

"Ohhh...shit!" I groaned. My dick was responding nicely to the feel of it all and I became hard, harder than I've ever been in my eighteen years.

Raven gave my balls a break and I feel her tongue slid along the bottom of my shaft. Up and up until she was licking my pee hole pushing her tongue hard against the entrance, opening it, stretching it. She places her mouth over the head of my dick but instead of taking my shaft deep into her mouth, she starts teasing the tip with her tongue.

This time it was my turn to grab the armrests. I gripped them tightly and arched my back and moaned in pleasure. Then slowly Raven takes my entire dick into her mouth. And I savor the feeling of the tip of my cock as it slides deep into her throat. Her throat is so tight and warm and slick. Ah shit I was about to explode in the sheer pleasure of it. I wondered if she'd let me cum in her mouth. I've never cum in a woman's mouth.

Raven starts bobbing her head up and down on my thick shaft, taking me to the hilt every time.

"I'm gonna cum. Oh shit I'm gonna cum." I said giving her fair warning but she didn't stop. In fact she turned up her pace and was now going down on me faster. She wanted me to cum in her mouth! Oh fuck yeah! I couldn't hold it any longer, I came and came hard. I cried out and fired my load deep inside her wanting throat. Raven held her mouth down and took every damned drop of it too. When my orgasm finally abated I dropped back in the seat exhausted.

Raven slipped from beneath the blanket and sat back down in her. She looked at me and smiled, "So am I a star now, TJ?"

"Yes, mom..." I said exhausted and breathless. "...fuck YES!"

She giggled, "Good!" and with that she lays her seat back and closes her eyes to sleep.

The End

I'm sorry I was late getting this story out, but I've been busy putting in my vegetable garden. It's SPRING!!! Take care! :-)

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
581 Followers