The Sky Kingdom Ch. 04

Story Info
Young Sorcerer embarks on a journey of discovery.
4.9k words
4.77
25.1k
10

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master...Master are you in there?" I heard a desperate voice from the other side of the door.

"Scarlett please go away, I just need a minute."

"No, open the door now!" she said frustrated as I felt a kick against the door, "I can feel how upset you are and we need to talk."

I knew I needed to apologize properly so slowly stood and opened the door. She still looked stunning despite her ruffled hair, bound arms and still wet cheeks. Before I could start to speak, she jumped forwards and buried her head into my shoulder bursting into tears again.

"I'm so sorry Scarlett, I shouldn't have done that to you," I said feeling awful.

"Shut Up...Master," she hiccupped into my shoulder.

I was shocked by her words so complied and instead wrapped my arms arounds around her shoulders holding her against me. She soon pulled herself back in my embrace to give herself room to look up at me.

"Stop being an idiot, Master." she declared with a little smile on her face despite the tears.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," I replied still mortified with what had happened.

"You didn't hurt me, that was amazing...wonderful even," she said looking me straight in the eye.

"But you were crying," I replied a little confused.

"Those were...I don't know but they were happy tears...I know that much."

"What do you mean?" I asked even more confused.

"Master, I am a slave, you are not supposed to do that to me." She continued.

"You said you had needs as well." I replied.

She chuckled "Master, I have needs to serve you...do you really think I was trained for my own pleasure?"

She looked earnestly up at my still puzzled self.

"You have no idea how much that meant to me," she said as fresh happy tears streamed down her face. I was quite shocked by her reaction.

"I thought me tying you up and forcing you to orgasm was too much," I replied.

"Master, that's a fantasy of mine as well. I've always craved being tied up and used by my master like that and for the first time in my life my fantasies came to life...at least with someone I wanted to do it with," she reassured me, "but mostly it was because you treated me like a person...you made it about my pleasure alone." She then buried her head back in my shoulder clearly enjoyed being held.

"Speaking of, could you possibly release me...it would be nice to be able to wipe away my own tears," she asked into me.

"Um, I'm not sure how." I said as I reached up and tried to awkwardly wipe her cheeks with my hand.

At this point there was a loud knock on the door.

"Master hide me," Scarlett squealed all too aware of her nudity and bondage and with far more modesty than a typical pleasure slave.

I quickly shut her in the bathroom before running into the bedroom and pulling on a shirt before rushing back to the door. I opened it to be greeted by two liveried men carrying a small bed.

"Sir, you requested delivery of a spare bed."

I'd completely forgotten by this point and quickly gestured for them to move towards the bedroom, "Just put it in there please."

As I followed them into the bedroom, I saw Scarlett's black silk underwear lying perfectly alongside the chastity belt in the middle of the room and the men were struggling to hide their smirks as I reddened with embarrassment. To their credit they stayed professional and having put the bed against the spare wall they popped back into the corridor returning and fitting an array of bedding before letting themselves out.

I took the opportunity to grab Scarlett's underwear before returning to find her standing exactly where I'd left her in the bathroom.

"Will you release me now Master?" she said in a snarky tone but with a smile.

"I honestly don't know how," I replied.

"Have you tried connecting to your bracelet?" she asked.

Hang on let me put these on you as I knelt down and held out her underwear.

"I don't see the need Master," she complained as she stepped into them and I pulled them up for her.

"Let's just say that I enjoy seeing beautiful women in sexy underwear then," I tried to say in my most flirtatious manner, "right the bracelet," I continued.

Looking down at it I found that the four small gems seemed to be sitting in a neat order so I decided to go with it and pushed down on the left most one.

"Master, you've gone," Scarlett said suddenly shocked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can't feel you anymore...push it again."

I complied and also felt the connection come back as I did so. I noted that the gem wasn't fixed and turned it clockwise feeling Scarlett disappear as I did so. Interested I turned it back anticlockwise twice and felt no change.

"Master, you've gone again," Scarlett exclaimed.

"I think I've worked this one out, depending on the position of the stone I can adjust who feels what," I said as I switched it off.

"Master, can you let me feel you, it's my job," Scarlett asked quietly as she turned her head away. It didn't seem any inconvenience to me so I adjusted the gem accordingly.

"So, I guess we've worked that one out...let's see what is behind number two."

I proceeded to push on the second gem and was shocked when Scarlett cried out and dropped to her knees with a small scream struggling with her bound wrists.

"Owww...Master that hurts" she cried.

I quickly pushed the button again and she relaxed slightly suddenly out of breath.

"That was horrible...there was," she still seemed to be in pain, "...there was a shock through my collar," she moaned.

"I'm sorry, we know not to use that one now," I apologized as I helped her back to her feet as she looked wearily at the bracelet.

I pressed the third button and again she cried out again and seemed to bend in on herself before dropping to her knees but I was faster this time at shutting it off.

"Scarlet, are you ok? This thing seems designed to hurt you," I said with honest concern as I tenderly stroked her shoulder.

"Master, that one wasn't pain," she smiled up at me with a slightly dazed expression, "that one was pleasure."

I looked down at the white and gold bracelet shocked at the realization that it was basically a way to remotely control my slave.

"Ok, final one then," I said as I pressed on it once and her arms sprung free as she grasped them together in front of her.

"Thank you Master," she said as she stood before stepped forwards and wrapped her arms around me. I was surprised by the intimacy of her behavior but it felt wonderful hugging her back.

"Are slaves and masters meant to hug?" I asked her with genuine interest.

She looked up at me with shock and jumped back "I'm sorry Master I really shouldn't have done that." She nervously held her hands by her side looking awkwardly around herself.

"Don't be silly," I said as I stepped forwards and drew her back into my shoulder welcoming the connection.

"You are a very peculiar master," she whispered into me.

"You are a very peculiar slave," I whispered back at her, "we make quite the pair."

After we finally separated, I went back to looking at the bracelet and felt a little guilty as Scarlett flinched as I ran my fingers over all the gems.

"I won't press those again without telling you don't worry," I tried to reassure her, "I just want to test a theory."

I proceeded to hold down the final button and after a few seconds there was a click as all four rings popped open. Scarlett jumped with surprise before giving me a searching look. Without saying anything she proceeded to click first her cuffs and then her collar back into place before reaching out and doing the same to my bracelet. She then stepped forwards into my personal space looking up with hands resting against my chest.

"I am your slave now Master...you better start getting used to it."

We eventually separated and I was able to lead Scarlett back towards the bedroom as I broached a new topic.

"I'm not complaining about how you are dressed," I said awkwardly still all too aware of her state of undress, "but do you happen to have anything else you can wear?"

She grinned back at me as I was surprised by the wave of positive energy that seemed to be coming from her, "do you really think your gift didn't come with any accessories." Scarlett then skipped further into the room and over to a sizable wooden chest I'd paid little attention to before. She bent down as I admired her toned bottom as she lifted the lid of the chest and an intricate range of layered draws neatly unfolded themselves.

Spread across them were a range of clothing types from silk dresses to trousers with a sizable section of what seemed to be lingerie. As she proceeded to open another part a section of shoes and coats opened out. Scarlett touched the top of a sizable cabinet in the centre of the second one and turned to me.

"This is the box of naughty things, Master," she said with an impish look, "We can explore them whenever you'd like." She then gestured to the boxes, "What would you like me to wear?".

I walked over and picked up loose looking dress and held it out to her. She tried to pull a sad face as she took it from me and pulled it on which just made me chuckle.

I'd tried to pick the least sexy option but it fit her perfectly and she still looked as alluring as ever.

"How can you still be this distracting even with clothes on," I bemoaned jokingly.

Scarlett seemed very happy with my comment and proceeded to twirl away in the dress managing to keep my full attention.

"Look at that view," she exclaimed as she made her way over to the window, "I can't believe we are actually flying."

I joined her and was as mesmerized as she was staring out of the window at stunning snow-capped mountains with the sun setting in the distance. It amazed me that I'd been on the ship for a few hours and had found a way to be so constantly distracted that I'd missed that my room not only had a stunning view but that there was also a balcony to enjoy it from.

"Do you want to go outside?" I asked.

"We can?" she looked up at me hopefully.

I made my way back into the drawing room and opened the double doors allowing fresh chilly air found at high altitude to pour into the cabin. I felt Scarlett then coming up behind me.

"Oooh...that's too cold," she cried out, "Shut it, shut the door!" she more or less yelled as she laughed away. I quickly complied before making my way back into the room and sitting down on one of the sofas. I was surprised when Scarlett not only came and sat down next to me but moved to lie back against me. The mutual and instant intimacy with someone I'd only met a few hours earlier astounded me but it just felt right.

"Master, can I ask you a question?"

"Scarlett, you are welcome to do so whenever you feel like it," I replied trying to put her at ease.

"Are you really a Prince...?"

I guffawed with laughter before answering.

"My mother is the King's younger sister, not that I've seen her much in the last few years as she and my father do not get along, but through her I can claim the title of Prince."

"So your mother is Princess Eleanor?" she asked and I was surprised by her knowledge, "Which would make you Prince Henry, son and heir of the Duke of Carrara."

"I've tried very hard to stay out of the limelight...how on earth do you know so much?" I asked.

She looked nervously away before explaining, "My training Master, we had to learn all about the key nobles in the Kingdom just in case we were in polite circles."

"Master, why is it that you call yourself Harry when the nice man...?"

"Jasper," I filled in.

"...the nice man Jasper referred to you as Henry?"

I chuckled, "Aren't you inquisitive all of a sudden. It's my way of being myself. I hate all the attention I get as Prince Henry so I've been able to stay out of the limelight so no one really knows who I am and what I look like. That's where 'Harry' comes in as it lets me do things that my cousins could only dream of.

"It's also not like I'm really an important member of the Royal Family as I've got no rights to a proper title other than through my father and it would take all my cousins dying to grant me any power in the Kingdom".

"But are you not still a Prince in the close order of succession?" she asked.

"I guess...but that's enough about me...tell me about yourself Scarlett. How old are you? Where did you grow up?"

"Master, I'm 20 and I'm just a slave so I'm not sure where I came from matters."

"It does to me, I want to get to know you and understand where you come from?" I asked earnestly.

"Master, it's something I really don't want to talk about," she replied with a vacant look.

I wanted to press but relented and relaxed with her leaning against me. I was as relaxed as I'd never felt before as I felt the steady rhythm of her heartbeat and found myself drifting off with her in my arms.

I'm not sure how long I was out but awoke suddenly to a rap on the on the door as a note was slipped underneath. Scarlett was asleep on me so I slowly eased my way out from under her before opening the waxed sealed note.

***

H,

Your father is requesting that you join us for dinner and that you are welcome to bring your new slave. Please come shortly. Probably safer not to bring her though.

J

***

I was surprised by Jasper's note but I also felt like exposing Scarlett to my father would not be in her best interest. I drew on my fire core to burn the note before I pre-emptively pressed the servants bell and turned back to Scarlett who was slowly sitting up woken by my movement.

"My father is requesting me for dinner so I need to quickly wash and get changed."

"Do I need to get prepared as well Master?" she replied as her eyes sparkled happily at me.

"No, I'd prefer that you stay and rest, it's been a very stressful day and you could do with the rest."

She gave me a relieved look as Laura sauntered into the room without knocking.

"Sir, how can I be of assistance?" she said announcing herself.

"I need hot water for a shower, and then I need you to prepare a bath and meal for Scarlett here while I am out," I ordered.

"I can arrange that sir, but she is just a slave...I can have her washed and fed in the slave quarters downstairs," she said as she glared at Scarlett sat behind me.

I saw the light in Scarlett's eyes dim at the reminder of her station and grew frustrated at how even a fellow slave was willing to treat her.

"I asked you to have a bath run and prepare a meal for her and that is what you will do," I said firmly, "and Laura..." I paused staring down at her as she took a step back, "the next time you attend us I expect you to knock before entering and to not question my requests."

"Not a problem Sir," she rushed out before scurrying from the room.

"Thank you, Master," I heard Scarlett whisper behind me.

In a matter of minutes, the first wave of servants arrived and filled and then hoisted a shower bag above the large bath. I took the opportunity and stripped off before jumping under the cascading hot water and quickly washing off a few days of the accumulated dirt and sweat.

As per usual I'd managed to jump into the shower without first getting a towel so I managed to splash water everywhere before grabbing a plush towel from the side and making my way back to the bedroom as the second wave of servants brought water to fill the bath. I found Scarlett had moved over to her chest and was busy sorting through her clothes and as I approached from behind, she turned her head giving me a tired smile but one that reached her eyes.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I stroked my hand back over her hair.

"I'm ok Master, just a little tired," she said in an exhausted tone as she turned her head into my hand affectionately. She fortunately didn't notice when I withdrew my hand away shocked at the intimacy of our actions.

I quickly picked out pristinely pressed shirt and trousers with a blazer and all the accompaniments my father would expect of someone of my station. I made sure that the shirt's cuff hid the bracelet before twirling in front of Scarlett.

"How do I look?" I addressed Scarlett who was busy picking through what I understood to be silk negligee as she looked up at me.

"You look very handsome Master," she replied.

"Yes, but you have to say that don't you?" I joked with her.

She smiled back, "That is true, but at least I do actually mean it."

"I'll try to be back quickly but knowing my father he'll want to address the geo political machinations of all his rivals before we even start to eat. Are you going to be ok here by yourself?"

She looked a little hesitant but piped up, "I'll be ok Master, I've got a bath to look forward to."

"Ok, well I'll be back soon."

"I'll be waiting, Master," Scarlett replied with a little smile.

I dragged myself from the room still drawn to the lovely young woman who had in such a short amount of time flipped my life on its head. As I made my way towards the door, I pulled the only liveried servant there to one side and asked that he arrange for a servant woman to come up and help Scarlett bathe, pamper and massage her while doing so.

I wandered out into the corridor and followed the same route I'd been taken previously up to my father's rooms before letting myself in to find Jasper and my father sat at the table along with some of my father's sizable collection of pleasure slaves.

"Henry, how kind of you to finally grace us with your presence," my father stated sarcastically when he spotted me entering, "Come sit with us the food is almost here."

"Good evening, Father," I said giving him a small bow.

I made my way over to Jasper, who had positioned himself away from my father and his slaves, and sat myself to his right. As he warmly grasped my shoulder, I heard him say under his breath, "Let's chat before you leave."

"So son, where is the beautiful young pleasurer slave we obtained for the journey?" he asked addressing me.

"Sorry Father, she was not feeling well so I let her sleep it off."

"Haha, you've just been having far too much fun with her, haven't you?" he chuckled to himself as I tried to stop myself turning red. "Not to worry, we'll find you a proper one in the capital, the stock is always much better there."

"Actually Father, I was hoping to keep her."

"Nonsense, although I'm pleased you've finally come to your senses on the issue there is no way my son can have a black marked slave."

"My understanding is that was unjustly applied and I've found her to be exactly what I was looking for in a slave," I tried to reason with him.

"Absolutely not, think of your reputation, our family's reputation, there is no way I can allow you to keep her. Just have your fun and we'll send her back to two moons to have her properly dealt with once we reach the capital."

I felt panic rising in me, I may have only just met her but she'd grown on me far too quickly, maybe I should have been more worried by that then I was.

"But Father...," I began to plead.

"Enough!" he roared as I felt his magic come alive in the room, "I still own her. I've made my decision and she'll be gone once we land in the capital."

Before I could respond I felt Jasper kick me under the table urging me to back down. I looked up at my father and seeing the look in his eye I quickly realised there was nothing to be gained from a direct challenge. Luckily, he seemed to be calming down as his face slowly turned from fury to a menacing pose.

"Now that's the last I'll hear of that. We need to discuss what's going to happen once we get to the capital. You'll need to go and see your mother and uncle while we are there."

His ability to go from angry and a quite literal force of nature then back to normality had always terrified me. Fortunately, the rest of the meal passed without further incident but I was forced to sit through his itemized planning of our capital visit. Eventually my father grew bored and simply pointed at one of his slaves and began to lead her off to his rooms giving me the opportunity to make my escape.

12