The Sky Kingdom Ch. 06

Story Info
Young Sorcerer embarks on a journey of discovery.
6.6k words
4.81
20.8k
8

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red24797
Red24797
564 Followers

I felt myself stirring awake in discomfort from a throbbing pain coming from my wrist. I slowly was able to open my eyes as I attempted to work out what the weight on top of me was and found my little goddess nestled against my chest. Fortunately, we seemed to have separated as we'd both passed out so I was able to carefully roll her onto the side to free myself.

"Scarlett, are you ok?" I asked as I shook her by the shoulder but received no response. I looked her over and found that her collar now seemed to have fused to her skin but was surrounded by painful looking red skin and I began to worry about what she'd been through given just how painful my wrist had been. As I turned my attention to myself, I found that the bracelet seemed to have fused into my skin as a simply engraved band which appeared to be red and raw just like with Scarlett. I felt a small wave of relief that she was still unconscious as I reached for my magic and suddenly noticed the new connection within it which I realised was my newly bonded concubine's well of mana.

As I desperately found the connection to my primary core, I clumsily drew on the trickle of healing energy I could muster and pushed it into Scarlett in an attempt to provide some relief. I spent the next thirty minutes trying to push my magic into Scarlett but however hard I tried I was only able to take the edge off the marks and hoped that was enough. I felt a growing panic that she was still yet to wake and quickly left Scarlett to ring the bell and summon Laura who arrived with her usual promptness.

"How can I help you this morning, Sir?" she asked.

I was surprised it was still morning, "Laura, what time is it?"

"Just passed eleven, Sir," She said as I realised, I'd been unconscious for almost a full day.

"Could you please bring some water and hot towels? I asked.

"Of course, Sir, do you need anything else?" she replied in a professional manner.

I hesitated for a moment before asking, "I need to speak with my father's seneschal Jasper. Could you please have a message sent asking him to come visit me alone as soon as possible?"

It didn't take long before Jasper swept into my rooms. I'd been concerned about Scarlett's modesty so had replaced her underwear and positioned her under the duvet to make sure she was comfortable.

"Henry, what's wrong?" he said as he saw the anxious look on my face.

"It's Scarlett, I can't get her to wake up," I worriedly replied.

He sighed, "Henry, I'm sure it's completely normal, I take it from the fact that we didn't see you yesterday that you completed the bond?"

"We did and both passed out but she's completely unconscious...how can being out for a day be normal?" I asked hesitantly in reply.

"Alright, let me have a look," he said as he stepped into the bedroom. He went over to Scarlett who peacefully lay in bed and he rested the back of his hand against her forehead while putting the fingers on the other hand against her neck.

"She hasn't got a temperature and her heartbeat is slightly elevated but nothing concerning."

He then looked up and saw the manacles resting above her head and turned to smirk at me.

"I'm sure you are worrying over nothing and she'll wake up soon and you can get back to all the games you'd like."

"What have you done to me? A few days ago, I barely had anything to worry about and now all I can think about is protecting her."

He burst out laughing, "You've known her no time at all, I'm sure this is just a phase...don't you go falling in love with a slave before we have you married off!"

I laughed it off as well but worried that I couldn't guarantee that.

"By the way you look dreadful, I'm going to call for a shower and then I think you should go up on deck and get some fresh air. I'll have someone come and watch her and come and find you as soon as she wakes," he stated as he walked into the drawing room and summoned Laura.

I ended up simply complying with his demands and found after a refreshing shower and change of clothes that I was desperately in need of some fresh air and something to eat. Laura was left with orders to come and find me should Scarlett wake so I grabbed a warm jacket and gloves before heading out of my chambers. It was surprisingly easy to work out how to get up onto the top deck and as I stepped out and over to the side of the ship, I found endless cloudless skies and a stunning view of Volant passing below.

As I breathed in the chilly air, I felt a presence approach to my left.

"Hi, it's Harry isn't it," I heard an elegant voice to my side and turned to find just the beautiful lady I'd met when I first arrived at the ship wrapped up in an elegant beige great coat.

"Lady Emily, it's an honour," I replied politely as I gave her a small bow. "Where is your companion?"

"Oh Tam, she was cold so went to hide away inside," she replied a little too honestly.

"Were you waiting for someone?" I asked.

Despite her already rosy cheeks she noticeably blushed, "Our cabin hasn't got any windows so I prefer to spend time out here. I looked out yesterday but didn't see you," she said awkwardly, "You seem troubled Harry, is everything ok?"

"Sorry, I'm just worried about my...I'm worried about my companion, she's not very well," I replied.

I saw a flash of disappointment on Emily's face "Your girlfriend?" she asked.

"Umm, no...she's a travelling companion but we actually only met a few days ago," I said struggling to explain the situation without giving away that I was worried about my magically bound sex slave.

She seemed relieved, "I hope she gets well soon, is it a bout of airsickness?"

"Something like that," I replied as I had a nagging feeling that I was being drawn to Emily.

"Would you like to try the ship's café? she burst out nervously not meeting my eye, "Only if you are not busy though."

I felt bad about spending time with another beautiful woman while Scarlett was lying unconscious in by cabin but I was ravenous and also couldn't help but acknowledge the spark I felt in Emily's presence.

"There's a café on board?" I asked.

"Well, it's for 1st Class passengers but if you are with me then I'm sure they'll let you in," she said with a smile.

"That sounds lovely but are you sure they'll accept a rough looking vagabond like myself," I replied cheekily.

"Don't be silly, if you hadn't told me I'd think from your accent and bearing that you're some sort of Lord," she said as she unexpectedly linked arms with me.

We walked together in an awkward silence both seemingly taking in the others presence. I felt guilt wracking me about being worryingly interested in a woman other than Scarlett but a little part in the back of my mind reminded me that I'd eventually have to also find a wife.

After walking down a lavish corridor that I assumed was first class we approached a liveried man standing next to a lectern. I realised he was the same servant who had helped me before and as he turned to address me I have him a sharp look and swished my hand side on against my neck to signal for him to stop. To his credit he caught on quickly enough and turned to Emily.

"Lady Emily, how wonderful of you to join us again, would you and your guest like a table for lunch?" he asked with a bow.

"That would be lovely, do you have any on the balcony?" She replied politely.

"I think there is still one private booth available, will you to be taking lunch?"

Emily turned to me inquisitively and I gave her a nod and a smile in response.

"I think so, the smoked fish was to die for yesterday, but I'm desperate to try the Beef" she said while turning and beaming at me.

The liveried servant led us through the busy café and out onto a small but sheltered balcony. I admired the ornate banisters and railings which were crisscrossed with elegant floral carvings. He directed us to a booth that I suddenly realised only had a single cushioned bench behind a table that faced off the balcony and we'd be sat snugly together. I turned to Emily as she realised the same thing but with growing confidence, I offered my hand.

"May I help you sit my lady?"

She gave a nervous chuckle before taking my hand. As we touched, I felt a wave of energy sweep over me as my magic flared to life but I was still able to help her to her seat as she began to swoon.

She quickly recovered her composure after I'd released her hand and turned to me nervously.

"I'm so sorry, I'm not sure what came over me," she said a little cautiously, "It must be the altitude."

I quickly slipped into the other side as we ended up sat almost touching one another.

"I'm not sure what that was but I felt something strange when we touched," I whispered to her, "Has that ever happened to you before?".

She blushed bright red before replying, "Only when we first met...," she whispered back clearly careful to avoid those around us from hearing our conversation.

The ensuring awkward silence was fortunately cut off by the arrival of a young waitress who took our orders. My still racing thoughts meant that I still had no idea what I'd ordered but I was trying to piece together what was happening between Emily and myself. I finally plucked up the courage and turned to address her.

"I'm sorry my Lady, this is very embarrassing, I should have warned you that I am an untrained Sorcerer so I suspect it is my magic getting a little too excited at meeting you," I stated cautiously.

I admired her angelic face as she blushed again, "You are a Sorcerer? That's amazing, I've only ever met one before!" she whispered back excitedly, "I was getting worried that it was something from me."

"I'm actually on my way to the capital to get registered at the academy there. I only came into my magic properly last month so it's all a little new for me."

"Don't most Sorcerer's only come into their power at 21? We must be the same age!" she continued smiling at me, "I grew up reading all the stories of brave and brilliant Sorcerers as a young girl. Do you know what your cores are?"

"I turned 21 six months ago so it actually arrived quite late...and I have three cores," feeling a little embarrassed, "in order of primacy they are healing, arcane and fire".

She sat a little stunned, "Healing, that's amazing, I know three cores are rare but having a Primary core of healing is remarkable. Think how much good you can do!"

"You seem to know an awful lot about this, did you attend university at home?" I asked trying to steer the topic away from my magical irregularities.

"I wish...my father insisted that I be tutored at home so it was just Tam and me. I was always fascinated with the arcane arts so drilled all my tutors to find out as much as I could."

"Is Tam your sister then?" I asked.

"Tam is my...Tam is my companion. My father is a little over protective but didn't want me to be alone growing up so Tam joined us when we were both around 8 and we've been inseparable ever since.

I felt guilty asking but couldn't help myself, "Emily, is Tam your slave?"

"She's like my sister," she shot back a little offended, "who just happens to be owned by my father," she said dropping her head, "I would free her in a heartbeat if it were possible."

I took her hand again feeling the buzz of connection again, "Emily, it's ok, I feel the same way about Slavery. It's not fair that some people are born into a life they have no say or control over."

She looked up at me with a little smile, "I've read that such progressive views are normally frowned upon in the capital? Have you ever owned a slave?" she said giving me a strange look.

I wasn't sure what to say but figured that honesty couldn't hurt. "Before I boarded this ship, I would have told you that I'd never own one but I picked up Scarlett when we boarded in the Sky Port."

"Is she the one you are worried about?" she asked gripping my hand a little tighter.

"Yes, she will hopefully be better soon though."

"Is she...," she paused nervously, "Is she your pleasure slave?"

I flushed red with embarrassment at the most unexpected question but seeing my reaction she continued.

"I only saw one for the first time up close at the port but I've never actually met one in person. Does she have a collar? Do you keep her tied up? Or is she free to do what she likes?" she said before baulking at her own question, "Forget I asked that, I'm always embarrassing myself," she hurried out.

I have to say that I was in complete shock at the question such an innocent seeming lady had just spouted and froze in silence.

"I should really go," she suddenly said beginning to stand and still flushed with embarrassment. I kept my grip on her hand.

"Wait Emily, I was just surprised by your question, but it didn't upset me. She is allowed to do as she likes...although between you and me I think she seems to enjoy me tying her up."

She still remained flushed red but looked a touch relieved as she sat back down but this time so we were close enough to rub against one another.

"She likes being tied up?" she whispered inquisitively.

"Yes, although I suspect she'd prefer me not discussing that in public," I whispered back.

Emily put her hand over her mouth in shock at her own questions.

"I'm sorry, Tam says I have no filter, I just find everything fascinating," she said with her head down.

"That's ok, I grew up with tutors as well so I'd say I'm equally as new when it comes to social graces," I said trying to put her at ease.

"So, is this your first trip since you turned 21?" I asked trying to redirect things.

"I've never really left my father's estate, my mother died when I was very young and I've been hidden away my whole life. I was supposed to be free to get out once I turned 21 but my father still wouldn't let me leave."

"Emily, did you run away?" I ask smiling at her.

"No, I just travelled without my father's permission...with some of his gold."

I burst out laughing, "That is quite literally the definition of running away. How are you going to survive in the capital?".

"Oi," she said hitting my arm, "don't laugh at me...I'm going to find my mother's brother and my cousins and see if they'll take me in. Then I was hoping to register myself at the King's University."

"That's the same campus as the Sorcerer's academy! It will be nice to at least know one person there," I replied happily, "Do you know what you want to study?"

"I can't wait, I love history but I really want to train to be a doctor. I'm also hoping to see if it is possible to enroll Tam with me so she doesn't get too bored."

"You sound just like Scarlett. Her dream is to work in the medical field so I want to get her trained as my assistant," I replied excitedly.

"Once you are trained could I come see you healing, it's such an amazing gift you have," she said as equally enthused.

"I'd love that," I said taking her hand again and feeling the surge of energy between us and realised that we were suddenly face to face and I was staring straight into her bright green eyes. As I felt her draw towards me out the corner of my I noticed our waiter returning to the table and quickly moved back.

"I've got two roast beef's here," the waiter said politely as he proceeded to place plates of roasted vegetables and a generous helping of sliced beef covered in gravy. A waitress arrived with a large carafe of red wine and filled the crystal goblets placed in front of us.

I noticed Emily's attention turn to the food as she let out an excited sound as she reached for her cutlery.

"Oh Harry, I hope you like roast beef or I'll steal yours," she said while digging in. My hunger had the better of me as I followed suit devouring the meal only taking short breaks to take swigs of what turned out to be a high-quality fruity red wine. We soon lost ourselves in the food and I was surprised when Emily sat back in her seat with a sigh finishing well before me.

"How on earth are you so skinny and beautiful if you can eat that much," I chuckled.

She looked up at me slowly, "Harry...don't be silly, I know that's not true. I'm not beautiful," she replied hesitantly.

"Emily, what do you mean? As far as I'm concerned you are amongst the most beautiful women I've ever seen." I said surprising myself with my new found forwardness but it was the truth.

She blushed, "I think you are really good-looking as well Harry," she quietly said as she shifted awkwardly on the bench brushing against me.

I turned in my seat to face her directly with my food abandoned as she turned into me. I looked down at her flawless skin and puckered lips as I felt the strange connection drawing us together again. As I searchingly felt her warm lips brush against mine there was an explosion of energy that shocked me as I felt my magic surge through me. Emily seemed to have a similar reaction as she drew herself up and stepped over my thighs to come around my front kissing me passionately as I felt the world around us drop away.

I'm not sure how long we were lost for but a noise behind us interrupted things and as I opened my eyes, I found our waiter glaring down at us.

"Ahem," he grunted a little louder before whispering so loudly that everyone else could hear, "this is 1st class your activities are not appropriate here."

Emily seemed to have come out of her stupor at his words and buried her head in my shoulder in what I imagined was mortification.

I whispered into her ear, "Let's get out of here and find somewhere more private."

I stood and pulled out my coin purse dropping a few silver coins on the table before taking the blonde angel by the hand and leading her as quickly as we could out of the café with everyone staring at us. As we turned the corner away from the entrance, I spun Emily around and up against the wall as I returned to her intoxicating embrace as my magic surged hotter than I'd ever felt it. I felt her hands running through my hair as I gripped behind her back as I felt myself become increasing delirious.

"Harry, wait," she burst out in a momentary break, "Something is causing me to become light headed."

I stepped back from her as a modicum of sense returned, "That was amazing...you are amazing," I mumbled out somewhat incoherently. "You seem to do something to my magic, it's never been this active before," I continued honestly.

"I've read so many books about this but I never thought it would feel like that," she said in an excited tone.

"This is crazy, we've only just met and all I want is to do that over and over again," I replied as equally excited.

She smiled back at me sweetly, "Me too...but I think I need a rest first".

I took her hand and led her over to a bench in the corridor as we sat down getting our breath back.

"Is it normal to have this energy flowing between us, I've never felt so alive" she said as she sat back against the chair.

"I'm not sure but I'm sorry if it is my magic causing all the problems."

"Don't be, surely you've had this reaction with lots of other women," she said nonchalantly.

"Before this, I've only ever kissed one woman," I replied suddenly feeling my heart lurch for Scarlett who I'd momentarily forgotten about, "but however wonderful that was I never had a reaction like this."

"That was my first time. So that wasn't normal...?" she asked hesitantly.

"I'm not sure," I replied honestly suddenly sharing her worry as I came down from the high.

"Maybe I should go find Tam and have a bit of a lie down," she said as she held the back of her hand to her forehead.

"I can walk you to your room if you'd like," I replied standing and offering her my hand.

She took it gracefully and seeming to recover her composure released by hand and slipped her arm to link with mine. We walked the short distance into the nearby corridor in silence as we approached one of the many doors.

Red24797
Red24797
564 Followers
12