The Sky Kingdom Ch. 07

Story Info
Young Sorcerer embarks on a journey of discovery.
4.5k words
4.8
19.4k
11

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red24797
Red24797
564 Followers

Scarlett began to untangle herself as water cascaded around while I came down from the high of one of the most explosive orgasms of my life. I turned to face Scarlett and felt like pinching myself at how such a stunning woman was my bound slave as she smiled back at me.

"If only my trainers could see me now...you have no idea how many punishments I had before they were able to teach me to do that," Scarlett chuckled to herself sardonically.

I cringed at her comment as I stepped out from under the water reaching out to take her hand.

"Oh Scarlett, that blew my mind but I don't want you to bring back terrible memories of your training just to pleasure me."

"No, no, Master, I wanted to do that. It's not like you forced me and I shared in your pleasure...my trainers were bastards but they knew what they were doing?"

I did agree but I didn't really know how to respond so instead picked up the soap as she gave me an inquisitive look while I reached towards her.

"Master, you really shouldn't...," Scarlett began but I cut her off by taking her shoulder and turning her around and then proceeding to lather the soap all over her body. She was initially tense but as I focused on kneading her neck and back she began to moan in appreciation. I was hesitant to touch her folds but she took the opportunity to direct my soap covered hands between her legs as she guided my touch as I sought to return her gift to me. Our play only ended when the water came to an abrupt end which prompted Scarlett to jump out of the tub, dripping water everywhere, to grab the fluffy towels I'd left nearby.

She first wrapped herself before bringing one over to me and proceeding to rub me dry as I stepped out of the tub. If it hadn't been for my recent orgasm, I'm not sure I could have withstood her naughty touches as she paid far too much attention to my crotch. I offered to reciprocate but she just smiled pointing at her soaked hair and I realised that I was quite out of my depth.

"I'll need some time to get this all wrapped properly," she told me.

I made my way back into the bedroom and found some fresh clothes to wear. I wanted to see if Scarlett had anything appropriate to wear to meet Emily so decided to see if I could find anything in her chest while she was busy. As I dug through piles of neatly stacked clothes I soon uncovered a folder evidently secreted away. I took what I presumed to be her Slave file over to the bed and opened it out looking to see if I could find anything about her background. I skimmed over her meticulously detailed training history planning on returning to that before I found what seemed to be a personal file but was shocked immediately by the details of Slave IK-55094 right at the top of the page.

***

Name: Natalia Sevastra

Age: 20

Birthplace: Vladisberg, Ikania

***

I felt shock and betrayal at the realization that Scarlett or 'Natalia' had clearly been lying to me. As I grew increasing worried about just who I had bound to me I knew I needed to confront her to find out the truth. Worrying that she would feel my worry I began to examine my wrist band and realizing that it had no obvious controls used my magic to probe it. I soon found a sense of the controls I'd used before and in no time switched off the connection between us with nothing more than a thought.

A few moments later Scarlett popped her head around the door apprehensively dressed in a silk robe with her hair still damp and dropping down her back.

"Master, what's wrong? I can't sense you anymore," she asked quietly.

I'd placed myself in an armchair and looked straight at her as she came into the room.

"Come here, remove your robe and kneel before me," I ordered formally.

A look of worry flittered across her face as she rushed to comply. In no time she had stripped to just the thong she'd been wearing earlier and placed herself before me.

"Master, is everything ok?" she asked again nervously with her hands holding her elbows behind her back and her breasts distracting me once more.

I switched to Ikanian, "Would you care to explain to me why you lied about who you are, Natalia?"

She looked at me a little bemused before hearing the name at the end of the sentence, as she did so her face changed from a nervous to a fearful expression.

"Please Master, it's not what you think, my name is Scarlett!" she replied in Volantian.

"Please don't lie to me," I whispered forcefully as I felt my heart lurch from her duplicity.

"What am I supposed to believe, your file says you are for Ikania but you don't seem to understand Ikanian but speak Ravian like a native," I stated more calmly in Ravian.

She looked shocked at my perfect Ravian as tears came to her eyes.

"Please Master, I can explain," she replied desperately in lyrical Ravian, "you heard me speaking with Laura earlier didn't you?"

"Of course, I did, we've committed our lives to each other and now I find out that everything you told me so far has been a lie. What else are you keeping from me?"

She burst into tears as she tried to stand to reach for me but I stood and walked back from her as she reached out desperately before dropping back down.

"Please Master," she cried out switching back to my native tongue, "my real name is Scarlett I didn't lie to you."

"How can I trust that, who are you? Where are you from?" I asked feeling increasingly hurt.

"Master, I am your slave, it doesn't matter who I was, please it will change everything."

I began to grow frustrated again but Scarlett seemed to have decided to take a different tact as she crawled towards me flirtatiously. She smiled up at me as she ran her hand over my crotch and taking a grip of my cock.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as shivers went up my back.

"I'm serving my Master," she replied seductively.

"No, you are doing what you did earlier and trying to distract me," I replied before I took hold of her wrists holding her hands away from my crotch.

"Please Master, just let me be your Slave," she replied as she pulled against my grip.

My frustration got the better of me as I jumped up and pulled her hands behind her back securing them with the concubine cuffs.

She looked up at me innocently as she pulled against her restraints.

"Scarlett, one way or another you are going to tell me the truth. Are you originally from Ravia?"

She looked at me pleadingly but stayed silent.

I felt a wave of guilt rush over me at her look of innocent fear and how I had been treating her and felt my anger deflate instantly.

I sat back down feeling defeated, "Scarlett if you won't tell me then I can't force you. But I need some time alone to think things through, I'll get Laura to take you down to the ship's slave quarters."

"Nooo," she wailed, "please don't send me away, if anyone finds out they'll kill me, that's why I can't tell you."

I was shocked at what she said, "Why would anyone want to kill you?"

"I can't say. It's safer if you don't know."

"Scarlett, we are in this together, we're bonded now but I need you to trust me, I need you to tell me the truth, I want to hear your story," I said as I moved compassionately towards her bound and slumped form drawing her up into a hug.

As I did so she moved under my arm and against my side.

"Please Master, I'm scared. I need to feel you. Please let me feel you again," she whispered into my chest.

I complied with her request and took the opportunity to open up the link both ways as I she noticeably relaxed as she began to feel me again. I felt her fear and concern through the bond and drew her in tighter. I took the opportunity with her so close to lift her damp hair off her neck to reveal the back of the collar as well as her slave tattoo's which matched those on her forearm as well.

"How is it that your tattooed ID matches to the name Natalia?"

She stayed silent just looking at me with heartbroken innocence so I took her by the arm and led her over to the bed where I peeled back the covers and she moved past me to climb in awkwardly and gave me a vulnerable look until I'd joined her. Once I'd settled and propped myself against the headboard, she slid up next to me and snuggled up against my chest.

I reached along the open connection and felt her growing fear. I started stroking her hair as I wrapped my arm around her.

"Calm down, I'm here, I've got you, you don't need to be so scared. Do you want me to release your wrists?"

She didn't respond but eventually began to settle snuggling against my chest and I was surprised to find a sense of calm come from her.

"So tell me, who are you really?" I then asked as tenderly as I could.

"I am Scarlett, but I've been hiding as Natalia for seven years Master," she quietly said, "You are the first person I told my real name to since I was tattooed. I gave up trying to pretend after I was black listed, but my name was Scarlett before I became a slave."

"So, you were once free? Why did you need to hide? How did you become a slave?" I rushed out.

"Please Master, knowing will make things more complicated."

"Scarlett...," I replied giving her a slightly exasperated look.

She gave a little sigh before starting, "I am from Ravia and was captured after the capital fell during the Ravian War for ransom. We were supposed to be returned after the peace terms were agreed but the King decided to punish our families by keeping some of the girls as trophy slaves," she explained with a strained voice.

I stayed quiet, troubled by the barbaric practices of my own Uncle.

"Those of us who were not old enough were separated to be kept safe until we came of age. That's where I met Natalia as we were put in the same dormitory at a holding facility and we soon became close friends. We told each other everything and in particular about how she had sold herself into slavery in Ikania after her father had died in order to ensure that her mother would be able to support her younger siblings. I thought we would be safe so I never expected them to come for me."

"They came to rescue you?" I asked.

"No, they came to get rid of me. After a week at the facility, I was unable to sleep and had hidden away in the toilets when the alarm was raised. I rushed back to our dorm to get Natalia but I found her in bed and she wasn't breathing. It was only then that I noticed the fires and before I could tell anyone I was forced to escape from the building as it burned to the ground."

I saw tears coming from Scarlett so I drew her tightly against me in a hug as she continued.

"We were still yet to receive our slave markings and the handlers didn't really know any of us so given that we had both looked so alike they believed me when I said I was Natalia and that Scarlett had died. It's why I could never run, she died because of me and her family would suffer if I ever tried to escape."

"But why do you still need to hide, why would they want to kill you?" I asked as a sudden realization hit me.

"Hold on, weren't the hostages the daughters of the Ravian rebels...are you one of the captured Ravian elites?" I asked a little aghast.

She broke down in tears onto my chest answering my question.

"Oh, Scarlett I'm so sorry," I said as I held her and pulled her even closer to me as she continued to sob. I was able to calm her down after a minute or so. Still shocked by the fact that my slave was high born like myself I pressed for more information.

"Which house are you from?"

"Please Master, it doesn't matter."

I began to pick through my own knowledge of key Ravian families but I had little knowledge of all but the most senior of them. A sudden thought occurred to me that the Duke himself is a powerful healer. I thought back to Scarlett's surprising knowledge of healing magic and put two and two together.

"Scarlett, didn't the Duke lose his only daughter in the war?"

With her head still buried into my chest she spoke up, "Yes, the Duke's daughter died in the war..."

I felt a sudden relief that was soon ruined by Scarlett.

"At least they all think she died...," she burst into tears again burying herself into me and couldn't seem to continue her sentence.

"Are you the daughter of the Duke of Ravia?" I asked somberly.

"She died seven years ago, I'm now just Scarlett," she replied helplessly.

"So your father is the Duke?"

"Yes Master, he is my father but they've already mourned me and it must stay that way," she replied desperately.

I sat up and lifted her with me.

"Do you think that is why they tried to kill you?"

"I don't know everything but I believe I was eventually supposed to join the King's personal harem, so I've always worried that some Ravian's didn't want the hold the King would have held over my father and brothers and might have tried to stop that happening."

"Scarlett, you can't be my slave, you are a noblewoman of high standing. How could you not mention this before we bonded?" I asked worriedly as I managed to use our connection to release her bonds.

"Nooo...Master. That person is gone and she's never coming back. I am just Scarlett...your slave. That's who I want to be."

"No, my Lady, you can't be. We must find a way to return you to your family," I said desperately as I tried to get her to bring her arms forward which she now stubbornly held behind her.

"You don't understand, she died a few weeks into her training at the two moons. How many noblewomen do you know who crave being collared, who are happy when sucking cock bound on their knees or who just shoved their tongue up their master's arsehole. She is gone as she's never coming back. Please don't make me try to relive that part of my life, I could never bear my family seeing me like this," she burst out.

"What do you mean? They would desperately want to know you are ok!"

"They can never know Master, it would break their hearts seeing me damaged like this. Let me stay just being Natalia...your pleasure slave."

I took her chin in my hand as she still insisted on keeping her arms behind her,

"You are brave and magnificent. You did everything you could to survive. They will want to know you are ok."

She gave me a little look of hope so I tried to get her to continue, "Why don't you tell me what happened after you escaped assassination?"

She had calmed down by now and turned her back and snuggled into me as I began to scratch her back before she continued her story.

"The following morning, a noblewoman arrived with an elderly man and inspected all of the girls from my dormitory. I'm not sure why but she decided that they wanted me and before I knew it, I'd been sold to the old man and tattooed. They treated me surprisingly well and we travelled by carriage back to Master Stratham's estate where I discovered that he owned and ran an slave education facility."

"What do you mean by education facility?" I asked unsure what that entailed.

"Ah, it's basically a boarding school to educate slaves in order to sell them into higher level positions for a greater profit. After arriving I settled in with the other forty or so girls already there as we studied everything with our tutors from languages to sciences. I loved all things Science related and my mentor helped me decide to pursue being sold into the medical field."

"Your Mentor?"

"Lady Catherine, the lady who chose me at the facility. She used to come and visit me most months and would take me to the nearby town for lunch and shopping. She was so lovely and never let me behave as a slave should do in those circumstances."

"Was that normal?" I asked a little suspicious.

"Not really, I was the only girl with a mentor," she replied confirming my suspicions but that could wait.

"So, you basically grew up away from Slavery?"

"To some extent Master, but at sixteen I received a collar and we had basic training in positions and decorum. Lady Catherine used to like to buy me turtleneck jumpers with long sleeves to wear so no one knew I was a slave on our excursions," she explained.

"So how did you end up at two moons? Did you mention something about a change in ownership?"

"Master Stratham was quite old and unfortunately passed away unexpectedly. I hoped Lady Catherine would come and buy me but within a few days a horrible woman arrived claiming to be Master Stratham's daughter and she took ownership of the facility and all of us within it. She decided that some of us might make more money sold into the pleasure slave business and a buyer from Two Moons soon arrived to check her stock. In the end two of us who were already 18 were taken with another girl too young at that point prospectively sold. I fought hard but it was all in vain as they stripped and bound us in front of everyone before packing us into cages for transport. I then disappeared into various Two Moons training centers until I found my way to you Master."

I pulled her tighter into me with her words as she snuggled closer.

"I just wish I could have found you earlier before they did that to you," I said genuinely.

"Me too Master," she replied while trailing off quietly into silence.

I wasn't sure what to say next as the silence continued so decided to change topics somewhat.

"Do you have anything like those turtlenecks with you?" I followed up inquisitively.

"I think so Master, but why?"

"I want to see how you look when dressed up like a lady from the city. Can you show me?" I asked.

She looked at me a little strangely as she sat up.

"Ok, but why wouldn't it make more sense for me to dress in normal slave attire."

I imagined just how sexy Scarlett would look dressed in the skimpy and revealing dresses most pleasure slaves were forced to wear but had my mind made up for now.

"No, whatever you say you are still a Lady and I want to spend time with you in a normal setting without any need to treat you like a slave. I want you to remember how to behave as a Lady again."

"No Master, I am a slave that's not how this works. I need to serve you and I can feel how much that idea turns you on," she declared while dropping off the bed into a supplicatory position before me.

"Scarlett please...please don't do that." I exclaimed while dropping down to her level, "I know that's how they've made you think but I want to help you to become your old self again."

"But Master, I am no longer that innocent lady and it is not what you truly want. They unlocked a hunger in me that I can't put back in its box...a need we both share that involves you tying me up and fucking me," Scarlett replied while looking up at me with heat in her eyes. I was shocked by her response but knew she could feel my perked interest.

"How about a compromise, you can keep serving me but we could start by you trying to behave more normally on some occasions?" I asked in an attempt to reason with her.

"What do you mean, be your slave in private and a Lady in public?" she asked with another strange look.

"Exactly, I want to be able to take you out to visit new places, go for dinner and I want you to be able attend classes at the university. But at home you can continue to serve me as you think best."

"I can try Master. But only if you promise to let me still serve you properly," she said more confidently.

"Ok, I promise, but let's start off small by getting you dressed properly."

"No Master, I know you've been desperate to take me as a slave so you can fuck me senseless and then we can discuss this further," she replied while giving me her naughty pleasure slave look I'd now begun to recognize.

I was worryingly turned on and struggling to stop myself daydreaming. Before I could begin to argue she swiftly skipped over to her chest and selected some items before bringing them over to present to me. She held up a white leash to match her collar and a strange ball with two pieces of leather and a buckle at either end.

Red24797
Red24797
564 Followers
12