The Sky Kingdom Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red24797
Red24797
564 Followers

"You don't have to relive those experiences to me, dearest. I'm sure you fought bravely."

"No, you need to know. The young woman you knew then shouted abuse at him, so he made an example of her. He threw her over a nearby table, ripped off her panties, and explained to the other girls what would happen if they disobeyed. Without any preparation, he sodomised her and laughed through her squealing and screams. He continued until the fight left her, and the other girls were sufficiently cowed. That's when the girl you knew died. That's when the girl you knew was given the nickname 'the squealer' by her trainers."

There was a pause before I heard my mother burst into tears. I started to move towards the room, feeling heartbreak at what my Scarlett had been through. I glanced through a gap in the door to find her now in my mother's arms as they both sobbed into one another. Scarlett's craving for sympathy and support at that moment was palpable, and I knew it wasn't my place to help this time. I guiltily slipped away, listening from my alcove once more.

"Oh, Scarlett, I'm so sorry," she wailed, "I thought I'd found a way to keep you safe, and it's all my fault that happened to you."

"It's not your fault. Those experiences changed who I am but also hardened my resolve and never truly broke me. Without that, I never would have been led to my Master nor taught me how to serve him best."

"You don't have a Master anymore, and you never have to go through those things again," my mother replied, sounding like she'd regained some of her composure.

"Master was the first person to treat me with respect. He cared for me, protected me and even spoiled me. With him, I feel safe in a way I haven't done before. I've decided that my job now is to serve him, and I intend to do so for the rest of my life."

"Not anymore. That collar was to protect you and not to make you my son's slave."

"What do you mean? My Master is the son of Princess Eleanor."

"I am aware. Prince Henry is my son."

"But you are Lady Catherine. How could you be...," Scarlett replied before trailing off.

"My real name is Eleanor. Or Elle for short."

"Princess Eleanor?"

There was a pause before I heard a scuffle of movement.

"Forgive me, Your Hhighness. I didn't know."

"Scarlett, you do not need to kneel and bow before me. You are Jamie's daughter."

"You know my father?" a surprised Scarlett asked.

"I made a promise to him that I would protect you like my own daughter. He's never going to forgive me for what happened." She replied, and I heard the pain in her voice.

"But my father hates the King...your brother. Why would he ever want to speak to a member of the Royal Family?"

"The short version of that story is that your father and I were once betrothed long before you were born. My brother broke us up when he became King and forced me to marry Henry's father."

"Wait, you were betrothed to my father? Were you in love with him?" Scarlett asked as I heard hints of the ever-inquisitive Scarlett's return.

"He is the only man I've ever loved," my mother replied in a small voice I'd never heard from her, "but I doubt he'd want to see me again."

I'd seen the raw pain thinking of my mother had on Duke James, and despite everything, I suspected he felt the same. Feeling guilty at still listening in, I began to pull back my extended hearing but immediately picked up on the unmistakable sound of someone moving stealthily up the corridor near me. I hid deeper into the alcove as a girl of maybe ten or eleven years snuck past to look through the door I had been spying from. She was completely engrossed in trying to get a glimpse and hadn't noticed me, much to my relief.

I completely stopped the flow of my magic, and my senses returned to normal before stepping from my hiding spot. The girl heard movement and, without turning, bolted up the corridor and around what I knew to be a dead end. I followed on to find the entrance to my mother's conservatory, where she used to grow all sorts of herbs and flowers.

"I know there is someone in there," I said calmly, "I didn't mean to startle you. There is no need to hide."

I waited a few moments without hearing a response, but eventually, the sound of light footsteps on the ground approached, and I stepped away from the entrance. The head of an inquisitive girl popped around the corner, and her likeness immediately took me aback.

"O, thank the Creator," the girl said, "I thought you were one of my mother's guards!"

I was momentarily lost for words as I wondered who she was referring to.

"Your mother?" I asked cautiously, seeing the resemblance in her to my own.

The girl seemed to ignore my question before bursting out rapidly, "You arrived in the carriage with Nat. I saw you from one of my hiding spots. Are you a friend of hers?"

"Something like that," I replied awkwardly, picking up on the fact that she knew Scarlett by her other name.

"Please tell me what happened to her," she asked, suddenly emotional, "She was my friend, but she's been gone for a few years, and my mother won't let me see her nor tell me where she's been."

"I believe she was away studying, but she is now staying with me," I replied, keen to hide the truth of the situation from someone obviously oblivious to such things.

"Is that why she brought you here? Are you her boyfriend?" She continued innocently.

"Actually, I brought her here. This castle is my home." I replied, watching for her reaction, that didn't disappoint.

A bewildered expression flittered across her face as she stared at me, and a furtive look took hold.

"You...you're Prince Henry?" She stuttered in a panic, looking ready to bolt.

"That's me," I replied before she gasped and suddenly bolted past me and back towards the corridor in an effort to escape.

At that moment, I remembered Scarlett had referred to Lady Catherine's daughter, and even my father had mentioned a girl's name.

"Are you Elizabeth?" I asked after her, which caused her to come to an abrupt stop before slowly turning.

"You know who I am?" she asked, still furtive.

"Is Princess Eleanor your mother?" I followed up, needing the truth.

"I was supposed to stay hidden. Mother didn't want you to know about me!"

"Are you, my sister?"

"Half-Sister," she replied, bowing her head, "I don't know who my father is."

I felt like a marauding boar had flattened me. Things began to fall into place as my parents' split eleven years earlier made more and more sense. This girl had been born and looked similar to her mother, but she had a complexion much more similar to Scarlett's. She also had the same eyes as Scarlett. I realised there was only one person who could be her father.

"Please don't hate me!" She blurted out before timidly averting her eyes.

"Why would I ever hate you? We are family!" I said, taken aback by her concern.

She looked up at me with hope.

"I've always dreamt of meeting you, but mother said it could never happen. I never get to meet anyone, and Nat was like my sister, but then she disappeared as well."

I felt awful for the girl who had grown up isolated and alone, just as I had. I'd longed for a sibling, and when suddenly faced with one, I felt my protective instincts kicking in.

"Well, now we've met, she'll have to let us get to know each other. I'll definitely need your help remembering how best to sneak around this castle." I continued with a conspiratorial smirk in an attempt to lighten the situation.

Lizzie smiled at my answer before her concern returned.

"But what about Nat? I really want to see her."

"She will be staying with me, so maybe I can arrange some time for you to meet. She told me all about you and the times you would spend together for the Winter Solstice."

She gave me a big smile hearing about Scarlett remembering her. "I can't wait to see her, but please don't tell my mother that you saw me. I was meant to stay in our wing for the foreseeable future, and it's only been a few hours!"

I returned her smile, "Your secret is safe with me. But I will have to come up with some story when I speak to her."

"I need to go. It was nice meeting you, Henry."

"You too, Lizzie," I replied genuinely as she dashed past me and back up the corridor.

My head was still spinning at the revelations, but my concern for Emily grew, so I sought out my chambers. A servant directed me to the guest suites, and I found the door as two servant girls were leaving.

"Forgive us, Your Highness. The Lady is quite upset and is asking for you." One of the girls said with a troubled look on her face, "She refused to let us prepare her for bed."

"Thank you, I will see to her. Could you also run her a warm bath, as I suspect she will be needing it soon."

"We will get to that right away, Your Highness."

I entered the luxurious suite to find Emily lying on the bed in some distress.

"Harry, is that you?"

"Yes, Em, I'm here," I said, feeling the need to use her nickname.

"It burns all over. Please make it go away," Emily replied through gritted teeth.

"Em, you do know what that means, don't you?

"Please just get it over with. I can't take this anymore. It feels like fire is trying to force its way out of me!"

I walked over to our neatly laid out bags, returned with a bottle of oil, and sat beside Emily. I reached out to stroke her hair and felt a spark of magic when I touched her.

"That's soothing," she moaned as I slowly massaged her scalp.

"Will you help me undress you?" I asked, and she dutifully complied while I slipped the dress off her shoulders until she was just in her tights and belt. I moved her onto her back before helping her out of her tights, leaving her in just a chastity belt and still plugged from the journey.

"I need you up on your knees with your head resting on the pillows," I stated sternly, and she complied despite her obvious discomfort when I wasn't touching her.

Seeing the plug firmly nestled and her mostly naked state had an effect, and I was more than ready for my part. I took the bottle of oil and applied copious amounts as I prepared myself.

She moaned in discomfort when I gripped the plug's base and slowly drew it back out of her. Fortunately, it had done its job, and she was much better prepared than ever before. I poured plenty of oil onto her and slowly worked my way inside, first with one and then a second finger. It was obvious she was still in some discomfort, but it paled in comparison to how things had been before.

I eventually sensed the moment and positioned myself against her tight hole.

"Are you ready?" I asked, concerned by her quietness.

"Please take it slow," she replied in a panicky state.

I eased the head of my cock against her rosebud, and she jumped away with her hands coming behind her to push me back.

I tried again, pushing the head in more forcefully, but she gasped loudly and wriggled away.

"The sensations are too much!" she burst out.

"Does it hurt?"

"Of course it does, but it's the magic. It's too much. I can't take it!"

I began to understand why Font benches existed. It wasn't just for compliance. The transfer of magic could be overstimulating to the point of discomfort, and the bench made it easier to simply do what needed to be done.

I regretted insisting that we remove her cuffs before arriving. Jumping from the bed, I sought Scarlett's bag to find some of what I needed and quickly returned to Emily. She was now sitting on the bed facing me with a troubled look.

The first thing I held up was a range of ropes which she allowed me to use on her. I was proud of my amateur ties that secured her forearms together, folded behind her back and then her thighs to her calves. The result had Emily face down on a pillow with her crotch accessible, if not for the chastity protection for her pussy.

"Harry, what if I make too much noise?" Emily then asked, turning her head to the side to speak.

I drew her back up and held a ball gag before her. Before she could say anything, I slipped it into her mouth and secured it tightly in place.

Her new state aroused me even more, and I wasted no time pushing her back down onto the bed and slipping myself with some force into her rosebud, using the bondage to hold her in position. The transfer of magic was immediate, and the deeper I pushed, the stronger it became. The sensation was euphoric, and I began to understand why keeping a Font was so sought after.

The gag did its job well as Emily thrashed about from the increased stimulation and fought her bonds, but they held. I took my time, slowly working my way deeper, trying to minimise her pain. But the tightness of her entrance and the blissful sensations had me worried that I would be taking Emily like this far more than she might appreciate!

I began to thrust in and out steadily and felt my orgasm building as the flow of magic hit its peak. I roared as I released myself into her and felt the last of her magic absorbed into me. I rode out the mind-blowing sensations, eventually slumping onto Emily, who was shuddering at the same time.

Worried I'd lost control, I slipped out and immediately released the gag.

"Em, are you okay?" I asked in a slight panic.

"I think so," she said, "I didn't expect it to be like that the first time outside the ritual."

"What do you mean?" I asked, worried that I'd hurt her.

"The transfer burned, but at times it turned into a feeling of pure bliss. I even orgasmed despite the pain...did you not notice?"

I hadn't noticed, too lost in my pleasure and the sensations. Thinking about that, I realised I held a remarkable amount of power inside me, primarily Emily's. I sought out my connection with Scarlett and envisioned the magic flowing into it, the pressure released, and the well of magic grew.

"That was a lot of magic. I think it's probably better if we don't leave it that long again." I stated while still somewhat addled.

Emily was still in a state of near exhaustion, so after releasing her, I carried her nude form to the adjoining room to find a freestanding bath already hot and steaming. She moaned in pleasure while I slowly lowered her into the water.

I let her rest for a while before taking a cloth and soap and cleaning her. I left her hair alone, feeling like I would only make things worse, before taking her back to the bedroom, drying her off, and tucking her into the bed.

She seemed exhausted after having all her magic drawn from her, and I scratched her back until her sleep rhythm became obvious. I stared down in admiration at my little submissive slave who had taken to her new life so well. All I wanted to do was keep her and Scarlett to myself and never let the outside world near them.

I removed myself and collapsed into an armchair. The ritual was a rush I feared I would become addicted to. I had always understood that it was a strained and difficult process, but perhaps those with a natural affinity didn't suffer the same consequences, and Emily could come to enjoy it.

I sat looking down at an ornate and elegant set of my favourite game. I admired how beautifully carved each piece of the set was; it was obviously one of my mother's favourites. She had taught me the game of kings as a child, and I'd kept up with my studies despite our separation.

Moments later, there was a soft knock at the door. I slowly opened it, careful not to wake Emily and found the weary eyes of my mother standing alone in the corridor. She only came up to my upper chest, but this small woman who still looked no more than a decade older than me had brought only happiness into my life whenever I was in her presence.

"Henry, I'm sorry I couldn't properly welcome you earlier. I've missed you immensely this past year!" She said while stepping forward to embrace me. I held her closely, smelling the fragrance of my childhood and happier times.

"You do have an awful lot of explaining to do," I replied after releasing her.

She stared past me at the sleeping form of my Font and, with a disapproving gaze, replied, "So do you, son. I thought I'd raised you better than to make a poor girl your Font."

"It was at her request and the only way to save her," I replied defensively.

"You can explain everything once we've found a quieter spot. She looks like she could use the sleep."

I quickly checked on Emily before following my mother out into the corridor. She slipped into the room next door and beckoned me to follow. It was a similarly ornate room to my own, and after switching on the lamps, we settled into some available armchairs.

"Is Scarlett okay?" I immediately asked.

"She is still very emotional, but I've left her in the care of my maidservants to prepare her for bed."

"Will you send her to join me afterwards?"

"No, Henry. I'm worried about her and don't want to reinforce how she views you."

"What do you mean? I just want to look after her."

"Henry, she thinks of you as her Master and not an equal. Her indoctrination is worse than I'd feared."

"You know what they did to her. I've tried to stop her from behaving that way, but she insists."

I was blown away when my mother burst into tears. I'd grown up with the stoic towering figure who never backed down from anyone, but I could see how deeply troubled she was.

"I failed her. It is all my fault!" she burst out before clamping her hand over her mouth.

"No, it's not, Mother. You didn't do that to her, and I know you kept her safe and even faked her death to protect her."

"But I was the one who lost her. I became complacent with her safety. When I heard of Mr. Stratham's passing, I decided to bring her here to keep her safe. But by the time I arrived, some black-market slavers had stolen some of the girls and their deeds of ownership. I own that school and technically all those within it, but I was too secretive. I had no trace of her...no way to find her." She finished crumbling before me.

"Couldn't you trace the sale of the deed?"

"Normally, that wouldn't be a problem. I have a network of connections that give me a unique resource, but these criminals must have changed her details," She continued looking troubled.

"She is an amazing woman. I couldn't bear the thought of losing her," I said while moving to kneel on the floor beside her chair and gently rubbing her back.

"She's like a daughter to me, and she's Li....." she started before trailing off.

"How did you find her?" I asked, trying to redirect her thoughts.

"I had to be careful so as to not raise too much suspicion, so I used my network to spread the word that there was a desire for a slave just like her. There are now over twenty new girls at the school who look just like Scarlett!" She said with a little smile, "but I grew desperate and hired much seedier investigators. One of whom eventually found a black-marked slave in a pleasure house that matched her description. I rushed to the Two Moons facility and found her. She looked so lost and alone, and it broke my heart."

"Why didn't you take her there and then?" I asked.

"Despite those who sold her being thieves, the pleasure house's purchase was legitimate, and the training house held her deeds. If a mainstream purchase happens, they must do a mandatory magic test on all female slaves yet to reach twenty-one. If I personally bought a black-marked slave, it would also raise instant attention, which is why I had Jasper do it. He is a good man and always willing to help whenever I've asked."

"Then how did you get Jasper to think it was all his idea?"

My mother turned red at that moment.

"It's about time, you know. I am a Sorceress."

"I know that much. Father explained it to me," I replied.

She looked genuinely surprised.

"What did he tell you?"

"That you have a unique power which you are free to use because of the sorceress manacles you wear."

Red24797
Red24797
564 Followers