The Skylark Solution Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put some powder in the mug and added some hot water, stirring it to get it blended and then mixing it with the brush until it was frothy. I knelt in front of Skylark and used the detachable showerhead to make sure her right leg was totally wet with the piping hot water. I then took the brush and starting by her ankle I covered a patch of skin with the foamy lather.

Taking the razor carefully in my hands I raked it across her soft skin.

And then again.

And again.

Using my fingertips, I made sure the skin I'd just skimmed with the razor was smooth. When I was satisfied, I moved up her leg a few more inches, repeating the process with the hot water, the lather, and the short rasps of the blade over the prickly stubble, until the skin left behind was sensually smooth.

Up I moved again, using the soft brush to spread the hot lather over her skin, before scraping the razor slowly along the tender flesh.

By the time I was above her knee her breathing had deepened and she had a look in her eyes that could only be lust. I moved up her thigh, taking my time, knowing it would enhance her arousal to feel the soft brush, followed by the sharp blade and then my fingers on her skin.

At her inner thigh I let my fingers drag upward from her knee, dancing them slowly along her skin until my knuckle grazed her pubic hair. She spread her legs further apart and let out a sigh that caused my cunt to throb with arousal. When I'd scraped the last of the lather off, I put her foot against my shoulder and ran my fingers all along her leg to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

This time when my fingers came in contact with her fiery red silk, I lingered just a heartbeat and then pushed up a fraction of an inch.

"Oooooh!" she let out a gasp.

I smiled at her and went about mixing up more lather, before repeating the process on her other leg. Once I reached her knee this time, I went even slower, lathering, scraping, and then lathering again before removing the second coat of lather with my fingers, one inch at a time.

She remained perfectly still, with an occasional sharp intake of breath or a quiet moan when the brush or my fingers would find a particularly sensitive spot of flesh. I repeated the act of running my fingers along her entire leg, checking for any missed spots and ratcheting up her arousal.

I was steadily dripping my own passion onto the floor of the shower, and my inner thighs were coated with my pussy cream. I ignored the desire to touch myself and focused instead on giving her the most sensual shave of her life.

When I was finished with her leg, I used my hands to push her thighs apart, and I took a pair of scissors out of my shaving kit. I began to trim her bush, using my fingers to gently pull the hair and folds of skin back and forth to get as much with the scissors as I could. I then rinsed her labia with the hot water, using my fingers to brush at any stray strands of hair.

I mixed up more lather and using the brush I softly lathered her up, before taking the razor once again to her soft skin. This time she didn't even try to hide her arousal as my fingers traced around each millimeter of smooth flesh to make sure nothing had been left behind.

After another rinse with the hot water, I inspected my work and was pleased to see that her clit was peeking out of its hood. I rinsed all the lather off the brush on impulse and then I flicked it up and down her pussy lips. Her sharp intake of breath confirmed that she had enjoyed the soft and quick sensation. I put the brush back into the mug.

"That should pass even the closest of inspections." I whispered, before leaning in and feathering a light kiss onto her clitoris.

"Holy fuck," she said in a shaky voice, "I fucking hope so."

"Oh it will," I said using my fingers to playfully pinch her inner thigh, "I do good work."

"I meant I hope it's inspected closely." She said quietly, before visibly swallowing. "I've never been this horny in my life."

On impulse I moved my mouth close to her pussy and pushed my tongue along her slippery opening and up to her clit, giving it a quick and hard suck.

"I know how you feel." I told her with a quiver in my voice. "I need another orgasm already."

I stood up and reached for her hand, pulling her to her feet. We were so close our breasts were almost touching, and I felt her belly against me. I reached for her hands and put them over her head.

"Hold the shower rod." I told her.

We had glass doors, so we had no shower curtain. But we do have three shower rods that extend across the top of the shower, at three different heights. The ends are set into notches in the tiled walls, and they simply look like places to hang towels. However, they're also ideal places to cuff someone's wrist if you're so inclined. They're also a great way to keep your balance while someone pleasures you with their tongue.

She held onto the lowest rod as I sprayed hot water on her arm pits and then lathered them up, before taking the foam off in expert strokes of the razor. As I rinsed her I leaned forward and planted a very sisterly kiss on the corner of her mouth.

I put my hands on her shoulders and turned her around and then reached around her and turned the overhead showerheads back on. As the hot water washed over us both I reached outside the glass door and turned the tiny dial that dimmed the lights to a soft glow.

I reached for the shampoo as I used one hand to maneuver Skylark's head into the water. I washed her hair, paying special attention to giving her a scalp massage in the steamy shower.

I poured body wash into my hands and began to wash her back, using both hands to wash each arm, before moving down to lather up her ass and smooth legs. I turned her around and washed her belly, being gentle and savoring the experience.

I hesitated before moving my soapy fingers to her breasts, since this was the final line to be crossed in my exploration of her body. She gave me a smile that managed to be both innocent and naughty, so I proceeded to spend several minutes running my slippery fingers over every bit of sensitive flesh on both of her breasts.

By the time I was finished my heart was pounding and my body felt as if someone had just finished hours of foreplay on it. I used the handheld nozzle again to rinse her all over, drinking in the sight of her beautiful nudity.

"Thank you," she said, "that was amazing."

"Thanks for indulging my wandering hands." I replied.

"Thanks for focusing so thoroughly on me. It's kind of sexy to be pampered like that." She whispered.

Skylark reached for the body wash and began to wash my body as I had done hers. I closed my eyes and savored the heat of the water and the feel of her fingers gliding over my wet body. When she was nearly finished I put my head back into the water, intending to wash my hair.

I suddenly felt her finger push into the crease of my pussy lips, and with an unintended yelp I spread my legs and reached up to grab one of the bars. I felt dizzy and hot and unable to focus on anything except the soft finger moving slowly towards my clit.

"Oh fuck, yes." I said through clenched teeth. I'd been horny all day, and even my earlier orgasm hadn't taken the edge off my need. Showering with Skylark, and the two of us washing each other had made me even hornier still.

Her finger found my clit and began to rub in soft circles, so fast that my body was already tensing in anticipation of an orgasm, but slow enough that my hips began to hunch back and forth in a quest for more stimulation.

"Is this okay?" she asked. "I just wanted to..."

I never heard what else she said.

Without warning my orgasm suddenly tore through me, and as I screamed in ecstasy, I felt my stomach, anus, cunt, clit, and heart all pound in unison as the pleasure pushed me higher and higher and higher, until I suddenly had no strength and began to pitch forward.

Skylark caught me and eased me towards the bench, where I sat catching my breath as the hot water poured over both of us.

"Oh god that was amazing." I gasped.

"It looked amazing." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

"My legs are like fucking rubber." I told her, still clutching at the bench.

"Here," she said pulling my shoulders, "lean forward."

I doubled over and felt her hands begin scrubbing shampoo into my hair. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it, until at last we were both squeaky clean and the water was beginning to cool. I stood up and turned the water off.

"That might be one of the sexiest showers I ever took." I said with a grin.

"I've never felt so clean and dirty at the same time." Skylark said, as we stepped from the shower stall and I handed her a towel.

"Well, the cleaner you get, the dirtier you can get. And you are as clean as possible at this exact moment. All that's left is to indulge in some filthy fun." I told her.

"I can't wait." She said with a smile that caused my heart to skip a beat.

"Just get the water off your feet and legs, so we don't drip too much on the carpet." I said.

I took her hand and led her out into the bedroom, ignoring the temptation to push her onto the bed and explore her cunt with my tongue again. I took her back out through the living room and to the family room, where I opened the double doors and took her out onto the back deck.

The deck wraps around the inground pool, and the screened in porch has a solid wood bottom that's shoulder high. Our entire property is fenced in, but no one can see into the pool area from the yard even if they're invited in. The end facing the lake has an open view through regular screen, giving us a beautiful view of the setting sun.

The pool is heated so we can swim on all but the very coldest of days, and the hot tub is used all the time. We've got a bar out there, and a nice assortment of comfortable deck furniture.

Since no one can see what we do out there, and our closest neighbors are too far away to hear us, Carter, and I, along with some of our friends in the swinging lifestyle have had many noisy orgasms out on this deck. If my plan worked tonight we'd add a few more to that list.

I made sure we had plenty of towels handy, and then got us each a bottle of water from the bar. We sat on two comfortable lounge chairs sipping the water and enjoying the warm fall air.

"It's so nice out here." Skylark said.

"It's too cold to really enjoy sitting out here when January rolls around, but that's what the hot tub is for." I told her.

"Are you sure this will work? This thing with Carter?" she asked. "I don't want to cross some sort of line that will offend him. Or cause a problem between us. Or between you two."

"Trust the degenerate." I reminded her. "He'll be here soon and he's going to find two sexy women hanging out on the deck naked. I'll make you a bet. If he doesn't strip down and join us, I'll scrub you head to toe daily for the rest of your life."

"That's a deal," she giggled. "I've never been shaved before and to be honest it was one of the most erotic things that ever happened to me."

"Don't forget, your finger caused me to enjoy that shower even more than you did." I replied.

"That's because my finger has years of orgasm causing experience." She told me. "Besides that was almost my favorite part. It makes me wet just remembering it."

"Exactly how wet?" I asked.

I leaned over her and planted a light kiss on her nipple while tracing my finger along her pussy lips. To my delight I found that she was positively sopping with lust. I felt a spasm in my loins and moved my lips to her neck.

"Where are you guys?" we suddenly heard Carter bellow from the house.

Skylark jumped and started to get up, but I put a hand on her shoulder and held her in place. I moved back to my own patio chair.

"We're on the deck Carter!" I called.

"Don't worry." I said to Skylark with a wink.

Carter came through the double doors, carrying a bottle of water. His jacket and tie were long gone, and his dress shirt was already unbuttoned and untucked from his pants. He was barefoot and had undoubtedly been on his way to the shower.

"What's happening with my two favorite ladies?" he asked.

He glanced at us as he said it, and like something straight out of a movie he did a double take and stared at the two of us, sitting there naked and doing our best to innocently look back at him as if this was something he saw daily.

"Not much." I told him. "Skylark and I decided it was too nice outside to sit indoors talking. So we moved our conversation out here."

"Oh." He said. "Okay."

I could tell he was desperately trying to process what was happening. He didn't want to be weird and hurt Skylark's feelings or make himself look like a pervert, but on the other hand I knew he didn't want to screw up whatever opportunity this might be.

"Why don't you join us?" I suggested.

"For starters I don't want to intrude." He said. "In addition to that I suspect I'm way overdressed."

"It's not really a private conversation so there's no way you could be intruding." Skylark said with a smile.

"And the overdressed part is pretty easy to fix." I chimed in.

"Well I should grab a shower first." He said.

"So go shower and bring a few more towels out when you come." I told him.

He turned back into the house, pulling his shirt off as he went. I would have bet anything that his mind was literally spinning.

"Pay attention." I turned to Skylark. "The hornier he is the faster he's going to be done showering." I glanced at her and saw that she had a healthy flush beneath her pale skin, and once again as I looked at her I was captivated by her beauty.

"I want to ask," I continued, "how are you feeling about all this?" I turned my chair a bit to face hers.

"I'm nervous, but also really excited. My palms are sweaty, and I'm so horny I could scream. I can't believe this is really happening." She told me.

"Well at any time if you want to slow things down or stop just say so. We can just lay groundwork tonight and go a bit further tomorrow. We've got the rest of our lives so there's no rush." I told her.

"I think more than groundwork needs to get laid tonight if we can manage that. If I go to bed without at least trying I'll never forgive myself." She announced.

I grinned at her before getting up and pulling another chair around to face us. I grabbed her empty water bottle and threw it behind the bar with mine. I hit a button behind the bar and soft music rolled out of the overhead speakers.

I had just settled back into my chair when Carter reappeared on the deck. He was carrying a small stack of towels and had one wrapped around his waist. Water was dripping from his chest and hair. I had no doubt that he was wearing the towel in case we'd gotten dressed while he'd been gone.

"Still okay for me to join you?" he asked. He was trying hard not to stare at Skylark without making it obvious that he was intentionally not looking at her.

"Of course. Why don't you grab us some water before you sit down?" I said.

He went behind the bar and quickly returned with bottles of cold water. He handed one to each of us and then sat down in the empty chair.

"So how was your day?" he asked me.

"Nothing unusual to report." I answered. "How about you Skylark? Anything out of the ordinary happen to you?"

"Not really." She said with a smile that nearly caused me to moan.

We both smiled at Carter. I was grinning ear to ear and Skylark was smiling while biting her lower lip.

"So what were you two talking about?" he asked.

"Experiences." I answered. "And plans."

"Hobbies. And interests." Skylark answered.

Carter took a long drink of water, all the while making steady eye contact with me. I could see Skylark's eyes fixed firmly on his body. Without her seeing I winked and gave Carter a quick nod.

"And what else have you been up to?" he asked.

"Nothing much." I answered, trying not to smile.

"Cut the bullshit." He broke into a broad smile. "I noticed the toys on the coffee table first thing. And then I come out here and find you both naked. I have no idea what exactly is going on, but so far I approve."

Skylark blushed. Watching her pale skin flush was entirely erotic. Carter noticed it too, and it made his struggle to not stare at her even more difficult.

"Exactly how much do you approve?" I asked him.

"An awful lot." He ventured quietly.

"It doesn't look like you approve." I said. I gestured towards Skylark. "Can you see whether he approves or not with the towel covering him up?"

"I can't." She said. "I'm sitting here naked and vulnerable, and my own cousin has been sneaking looks at me since he got home. Yet he's too shy to take that towel off."

"She's right." I told him. "Level the playing field. We want to see some skin."

He grinned, then stood up and theatrically removed the towel and dropped it on the deck. His cock wasn't completely hard, but it was sticking out from his body and very definitely looked thicker than normal. He might not know what was going on, but his cock was responding to the sexually charged situation.

"There." He said, sitting back down. "Is everyone satisfied?"

"What a coincidence." I said. "Satisfaction is one of the things we've been discussing this afternoon. Are you satisfied at the moment Skylark? Because I'm not entirely sure I am."

"I'm not satisfied. But I'd sure like to be." She said.

"And that is why we've arranged this conversation." I told him. "Skylark has some very specific needs, and her hormones have lately been causing those needs to become even more urgent. She needs some special attention, from someone who is qualified to provide it."

"And how are those qualifications going to be measured?" Carter asked.

"From base to tip, is one way." I said. "Another would be in how many times she ends up screaming."

"How exactly did this come about?" he asked.

"I came home early and caught your wife in the living room with her vibrators. And that made me wonder if maybe finding that qualified comfort could become a reality instead of just a fantasy." Skylark said.

"I of course offered to give her all the qualified comfort I could." I said.

Carter laughed. "Offered to give? Or begged to give?"

"Offered. With a plan to beg if necessary. She's obviously beautiful, and you know how I feel about causing orgasms. But her needs are outside of my ability to fulfill." I answered.

"Not that she didn't put forth an effort that has already caused me to scream and nearly pass out." Skylark said.

"So what exactly do you need Skylark?" Carter asked in a soft voice.

Skylark took a deep breath, and looked from Carter, to me, and then back to Carter.

"I really need sex. Real sex. Real fucking. I need to be fucked by a man. I need to feel all of what comes with that." She told him.

His cock visibly throbbed and grew thicker between his legs. My own loins were throbbing, and I had a hard time remembering when I'd been this aroused. I could clearly see Skylark's pussy lips and from where I was sitting, they looked to be glistening.

"What do you think Carter?" I asked him. "Are you up to help your cousin?"

"Oh he's up alright," Skylark laughed, "but the question is where would he like to put it now that it's up?"

"How do you feel about it Skylark?" He asked. "Are you sure this is what you'd like?"

Her face got serious, and she looked him steady in the eyes. "Yes. I'd like it. I want it. I need it. If you don't think it's too weird, I definitely want to be fucked."

His cock pulsed again and was now sticking straight up. I knew he wasn't fully erect, but I could see by the way he was throbbing that he would be within moments.

He tipped up his water bottle and drained the last of it, and then looked at me.