The Slave Bride Ch. 02

Story Info
New slave is punished for running away then rewarded.
3.7k words
4.21
54.9k
38

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All character depicted are 18 years old or older. Please note that this story contains a strong nonconsensual element that may be disturbing to some readers. This story is fantasy. Real slavery is a crime. But I'm here to write smut for you, not talk about real issues.

Thank you for reading and please enjoy.

*****

When Giselle woke, she felt as if she were in a dream. Only the throbbing in her head seemed to pull her out of her daze. Thoughts came rushing back her. The french doors, the garden, the shocking feeling as everything faded to black.

"It's a shame." Said the voice in front of her, "I really hadn't planned on punishing you on our first night together."

Her eyelids flew open at his threat. Sitting in the large armchair before her, was Benjamin. He was sipping a glass of whisky with a singular large spherical ice cube. Sitting comfortably before her, his legs spread, he took another sip before speaking again.

"Your head must be throbbing right now so I'll hold off on your punishment until tonight. Sit up."

Giselle moved slowly. He entire body was stiff and sore and her head pounded, just as he'd guessed. She thought she might pass out. Everything seemed to be moving too fast.

"Eat." It was a simple order, but he noticed how long it took her to respond. Worried that she might still be dazed, or worse, he took another sip from his drink to calm his nerves.

Giselle hadn't even noticed the tray in front of her. It was filled with breakfast foods. There was sausage and bacon. Plenty of miniature muffins and bowls of fruit. She looked up at Benjamin curiously, afraid that his sudden generosity might be a trick. Without warning, she felt searing pain. Benjamin had grabbed her hair and forced her to stop hesitating before the meal and look him in the eye instead.

"Let me make one thing clear Giselle. When I give you an order, you do it. I don't want to see you hesitate. You're in enough trouble as it is. So, if I don't see you start to make a serious effort to start listening, then you are going to have a very rough time tonight. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir," She whispered, frightened by the man before her.

His hand released her. Wasting no time, Giselle immediately began to eat. Trying to ignore the feeling inside her stomach, she kept her head down so that he wouldn't see her eyes full of tears. She wondered what time it was, but was too afraid to ask him. She tried to remember to eat politely, as her father had taught her. Sitting up straight took quite an effort on her part, but she thought that her attempt to be proper might alleviate some of Benjamin's anger.

Benjamin sat watching her eat as he took another drink. He could tell she was trying to eat slowly, struggling to do so. The young woman before him was delicate and sweet. He couldn't wait to see her innocent, tear-streaked face pleading beneath him. He took another sip savoring the thought.

When she finished her meal, she gingerly sat back. He waited for her to thank him for the meal. When she did not, he sat down beside her. Giselle's eyes widened as he put a hand on her face: he could feel her tremble. She dreaded the thought of what he might do to her later. Even his gentle touch was enough to make her shiver.

"Are you forgetting something, Giselle?"

She looked at him, "Thank you for my meal, Sir."

He kissed her softly on her lips. The softness with which he touched her surprised Giselle, but it didn't change the fear that was growing inside her. He was so close to her now. She could feel his strength as he pulled her closer. He moved a hand to touch her breast. He could feel how hard her nipples were through the silky fabric of her nightgown.

Giselle shot back out of his grasp. A frightened look covered her face as she scrambled to cover herself. Benjamin looked at her curiously but did not move for a moment. Then he shifted towards her, grabbing her by the arm just as she was starting to get off the couch.

"Sit down."

Shaking her head, "You're going to hurt me," she sobbed, but Benjamin was unamused as he pulled her back to the couch. She drew her knees up to her chest, trying to protect herself from him.

"I'm going to punish you," he corrected, "And it will be painful, or else you wouldn't learn. But, I won't harm you."

He could feel her trembling beneath his hand again. Knowing the power he had over her made his cock swell even more. He moved in closer, encroaching on her personal space as she turned her head away from him. The way she constantly avoided looking him in the eye was starting to irritate him. Normally, he would have already begun her punishment for so many infractions. He hated having to remind her of the rules, but he reminded himself, she was new to this.

"Look at me." He ordered gruffly, as she turned her face to him reluctantly. Benjamin was giving his slave one last test of obedience, just to see if she would follow orders, "Do not make me repeat myself."

Her eyes were full of tears as she struggled to look him in the eye. All of a sudden, her mind was flooded with memories of her father. She had been beaten many times by him. He'd often used it as a tool to teach her. The thought was enough to send her into a panic. Her heart started pounding. She couldn't look at Benjamin any longer, and her gaze fell.

"That's it. Get up." he said

Giselle let out a sharp cry at being pulled by her hair. He pushed her against the wall so that she couldn't move from under his grasp. With one hand he grabbed her breast and squeezed the nipple hard, savoring the expression on her face as he pinched harder. Her face contorted into a mixture of confusion and pain. He waited and watched, expecting to see some semblance of pleasure fall over her face. Instead, he was surprised to find that there was only fear in her eyes. When he noticed this, he pulled back.

"I'm going to ask you something and you are going to tell me the truth. Understand?"

She nodded quickly, "Yes, Sir."

He couldn't ignore how beautiful her voice sounded, all trembling and broken up by her sobs. Benjamin could have turned her around and plowed her tight little ass right there. Instead he paused, allowing her to catch her breath.

"Why did you run away this morning?" He asked, "And I want you to think before you answer. Don't tell me anything but the truth. There's no need for you to get into more trouble, is there?"

"No Sir," Giselle said pausing, she could hear her heartbeat in her ears. She wondered if she were taking too long to respond, but she wasn't sure what to say. She knew that she'd run away because she was frightened and because she didn't want to have anal sex, least of all with Benjamin. She couldn't say that to him though. Surely this was some sort of trick. Benjamin would beat her senseless if she were to say something like that. She hadn't ever been allowed to tell her father 'no' and everything he did was to prepare her to serve her husband. She was sure it wouldn't go well for her if she told Benjamin 'no'. Still, she had been ordered to tell the truth.

"I was afraid." Giselle stammered, not looking at the man.

"Afraid of what?"

"Afraid of what would happen if I stayed here. Cadence said that you were going to make me have anal sex." beginning to cry she tried to continue, "I'm very frightened of that Sir. Please don't make me do it."

Benjamin took a step towards her, cornering her by the wall as he roughly grabbed her bottom. With his hand he grabbed the back of her hair forcing her to look him in the eye again. This time she didn't dare look away and Benjamin was pleased with her attempt at obedience.

"When I want to claim your ass, I'll make sure that you're ready." He said as he leaned into her, his voice husky and low.

Giselle sniffed, wiping her eyes. "So, you won't do it now?"

Benjamin shook his head. "Now, I told you we had some business to take care of today. So, I want you to follow me to the bed."

Benjamin walked across the room to the large bed. It was framed in dark wood with emerald sheets and a dark velvet bedspread. By the look of it, it would be very soft. He sat down and watched as Giselle walked cautiously towards him.

"Kneel in front of me." He told her as she began to get on her knees.

"Do you know why you are being punished?"

"I ran away."

"And why was that wrong?"

"Because I..." Giselle's voice trailed off in thought.

"Because you what?" Benjamin prompted patiently.

"Because, when I was running away you said to stop and I didn't stop. So, I disobeyed."

"That's right." He said acutely, "now, you are going to prove to me that you can obey. Will you do that?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Get up and face the wall."

She did what she was asked and turned so that her eyes were staring directly at the wall in front of her. When Benjamin ordered her to take off her clothes she felt a twinge of fear prickling at the sensitive place between her legs. She looked back at him, but as soon as she did she felt his hand come down on her cheek.

"I told you to take off your clothes, not turn around."

She began to take off her nightgown. Her hands trembled. Slowly, she removed the only piece of clothing she had on. As she covered herself with her arms, she waited for his next instructions.

"Put your hands on the wall and don't take them off it until I say." He waited for her to follow his instructions before he continued, "I'm going to spank you, and you will count each spanking and thank me before I give you the next one. You will have 40. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir,"

There was a pause and then she felt the familiar sting on her bottom.

"One. Thank you Sir."

He stuck her again, harder this time. His cock was bulging in his pants. Benjamin wanted to be inside of her tight little body so badly. He struck her again. He knew it would leave a mark, but he wanted her to learn her lesson. He wanted to bruise her ass so that every time she sat or laid down she would be reminded of him. He did not want her to run away again.

He'd only spanked her ten times and Giselle was already crying. Her voice and her legs were shaking as he struck her. Benjamin could see that her bottom was red already. Though he thought about softening his blows he decided not to. The pain she would feel now would serve as a reminder each time she sat down. Giselle would learn to obey. She would learn that she belonged to him.

By the time she got to 40, Giselle was at the end of her rope. She fell to the floor when she knew she was done. Huddling against the wall she sobbed. Benjamin was impressed that even in her frantic state she was able to keep her hands on the wall.

"You may take your hands off the wall and turn to face me now."

She didn't. Instead she stayed on her knees trying not to place any pressure on her sore bottom as she held her head in her hands. Benjamin bent down to pick her up. She was too weak to push him away, so he carried her to the bed a laid her on her stomach.

"Stay right there and don't move until I get back."

Once he arrived back to the bed, he was relieved to see that she had done as she was asked. He praised her, telling her how he was pleased with her obedience. He commended her for being a very good slave as he gently rubbed her bottom with a cool lotion. When he was finished, he sat beside her on the bed and gently stroked her hair.

Giselle laid in the bed motionless. Too afraid of doing something wrong and getting punished again she neither spoke nor moved. She just let Benjamin pet her hair and sit beside her as she cried. All she could think about was going back to Cadence. Why had he let his brother treat her so badly, she wondered. She never should have tried to run away. This was her fault. Benjamin treater badly because she was bad. The thought brought fresh tears to her eyes.

"Giselle," she was surprised at how gentle his voice was, "You took your punishment very well. Tell me why you're still upset."

Her eyes slowly looked up at Benjamin. His tall, muscular figure was silhouetted against the window. He watched her face quietly as he waited for her response. He'd given her what she needed. Discipline. Benjamin thought that he'd taken it easy on her. She hadn't even been tied up and he'd only used his hand to spank her. He had told her that he wouldn't harm her and he hadn't.

"Sir.."

"Yes,"

Hot tears streamed down her face as she spoke up, "I'm sorry that I'm so bad."

It was then that he knew he took things too far. Giselle had made a bad choice, that didn't make her a bad girl. She was confusing her actions with her self-worth. That wasn't at all what he'd meant to happen. He only wanted to keep her safe and help her.

He bent so that he was looking her in the eye, "No, you're not bad. you made a bad decision, but it's over now. I forgive you. I didn't do that just for the sake of hurting you and I didn't do it because you deserve to be treated that way. I did it to help you to learn how to be obedient to what I say." He explained calmly, hoping that it would help her feel better, "Do you understand the difference?"

She didn't reply, instead she just curled into herself and cried more.

Benjamin was distraught at her reaction. He'd never had a slave who reacted this way to a punishment before. He was confused and almost hurt by it himself. He would have to talk with Cadence about this, maybe he knew of something that would help. Still, Benjamin was sure that he'd made the right decision. There was no way Giselle would try to run away again. Perhaps physical punishments would be too much for her, he'd have to think of some other consequence.

Eventually, she fell asleep. When Benjamin saw that her breaths had become slow and soft, he gently pulled the covers around her and left to find Cadence. There would need to be some new rules for Giselle's safety and wellbeing.

Benjamin closed the bedroom door quietly and walked downstairs, hoping to find his brother. When he opened the large french doors that lead to the backyard, he found his brother, sitting on the steps.

"Did you punish her?"

Benjamin noted the hint of bitterness in his brother's words. "Yes,"

"How?"

"40 spankings," Benjamin said walking closer to where Cadence sat.

"How did she take it?"

"That's what I needed to talk about," he paused, "I think that physical punishment may be ill-suited to her needs. I'm not sure of what approach to take."

There was a moment of silence between the men before he spoke again.

"She seems to have taken to you rather quickly," the sound of contempt in his voice was palpable, but it faded as he continued, "I thought maybe you would have an idea of how to punish her in a way that wouldn't be so detrimental. Some sort of mild, thoughtful punishment, perhaps?"

"How was it detrimental to her?" Cadence asked turning around, a worried expression crossed his face, "Is she alright?"

"She's sleeping now. I don't know. The punishment wasn't anything extreme but she just crumbled. She told me that she was bad and I knew I'd gone too far. I was hoping that you could take her for the next two days. I know she trusts you."

Cadence was already getting up. "Of course," he replied, "It's my fault. I should've made expectations more clear. She really could have hurt herself on that fence."

"I know," Benjamin replied, "I just wanted to keep her safe and make sure that she didn't try to run away again. Thank you."

Benjamin shifted uncomfortably. There was something about the way that his wife called herself bad. The way she'd spoken, as if it were fact, made him worry for her. She was not bad, she'd merely made a mistake and he'd forgiven her. He desperately hoped that Cadence could make her feel better. He knew that if he had tried, it might only make things worse.

Cadence left his brother without a word, steaming that he had hurt the poor thing on her first night with him. She must have been so frightened. But, he would be there for her when she woke up, to comfort her and make her feel at ease again. He climbed the large marble steps to his brother's bedroom and opened the door.

There he saw his wife laying underneath the blankets, her knees tucked up against her chest. She was so small and fragile. He slowly pulled back the covers revealing her bare skin, covered in nothing but the nightgown he'd given her earlier. He could see evidence of the spankings she'd gotten earlier. A strange mixture of anger and arousal stirred in him as he looked at her marks.

Gingerly, he picked her up, shaking the thoughts of what had just happened. She did not wake even as he carried her down the hall and placed her on his own bed. He made sure to give her a soft pillow and a warm blanket, setting a pair of soft slippers at the edge of the bed. He went to get a glass of water and when he came back she was awake.

Giselle's eyes flashed open from the dream. She was in such a state of panic that she didn't recognize where she was. For a moment, she looked around the large room. The memories came hurdling back at her, pelting her like hail. One after another she recalled the past events. A fresh stream of tears trickled down her face as the door opened.

Fearful, she shifted back in the bed; but when she sat on her bottom, she winced. Cadence saw her demeanor and approached her slowly, glass of water in hand. He set it on the nightstand.

"You should drink something, Giselle." He spoke softly, as he wiped a tear from her cheek, "As long as you're in this room, no one will hurt you. I promise."

"I'm not supposed to be here. I'm supposed to be with Benjamin and if he finds out that I'm with you, I might get in trouble with him," She said fearfully as she started to cry again.

Cadence sat down beside his wife; pulling her close to his chest. "There, There. Don't you worry about that. He and I made a little agreement for today, so you have nothing to be afraid of. He knew how upset you were and he was afraid of making things worse. He does care for you Giselle. He just isn't sure how to show you yet. He wants to keep you safe, even if that doesn't seem like what he'd trying to do; I promise he is."

She said nothing in response to him, only grabbed onto his shirt.

"Are you ready to talk about what happened this morning?" her husband asked.

Giselle pulled away from him and shook her head. Cadence simply nodded, brushing a strand of hair from her face.

"That's perfectly alright," He told her in a comforting tone, "You're going to spend the next couple of days with me. You won't have to see him if you don't want to. But, at some point, we do need to talk about the rules here. They have to be followed."

"Please, please don't let him do that to me again." she begged earnestly, and Cadence could see the panic in her eyes again. She was shaking as she spoke.

"Sweetheart, are you frightened of him?"

She nodded.

"Oh darling," he said regretfully, "I'm so sorry. Here, take a sip of water and lay down."

She obeyed, and he sat beside her on the bed. "You're not going to get spanked anymore. I'll talk to him. But, you will still have consequences. They will be unpleasant, but not painful and not forceful. I'll make sure of that."

It was silent for a moment, then he continued. "I am never to hear that you have called yourself 'bad' again. We all make mistakes. Benjamin's job is to correct you and help you. But, you are not bad. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir." She was begining to feel a little better at hearing that there would be no more painful punishments. She took another sip of water.

"Now, you've had a lot of excitement this morning. I want you to take a quick nap. Then you and I will find something fun to do, just the two of us."

When he saw the look on her face, he chuckled and added, "something innocent and relaxing."