The Slave Couple Ch. 03

Story Info
A Loving couple's journey into sexual servitude.
4.6k words
4.33
19.2k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3- Gotcha and now you're mine.

Dave Forsyth didn't know what the hell he was getting himself into. The fool practically walked into his own nightmare. He did this by being careless to the wrong person. A mistake that was to cost him very dearly. This is the story about a husband, his loving wife and dominant black man with a taste for sexual depravity and how all three lives are irrevocably changed forever.

You rejoin our story as Vince, having found out all about Dave and his wife due to Dave unwillingly revealing his true identity, sets about setting the trap to punish Dave for his lies. Dave is on his way to his first meeting at Vince's house with his sissy maids outfit in his bag.

Dave shouldn't have been driving. He was too excited to concentrate. He was almost shaking with apprehension and could hardly hold the wheel straight.

Every slow moving car and red light played on his already strained nerves and the ten minute drive to his new masters house seemed to take an age.

Finally he arrived and pulled into the tiny cul-de-sac. Dave felt he was being careful when he removed his wallet from his back pocket and hid it under his seat. He wasn't keen on revealing his true identity to Vince just yet and an unguarded moment whilst changing could reveal that.

Confident that he had removed all traces of identification from his body, he swallowed the lump in his throat and got out of his car. Keeping his head low he walked towards the communal door to Vince's smart looking apartment block.

"A man of money if he can afford to live here" thought Dave.

These were recently built luxury flats. Janet had noticed them when they were first built and she told Dave that she would love to have sold the house that was now too big for just the two of them and bought a flat here. She knew though that it was just a dream and they could never have afforded it, but Dave always noticed the look of regret in her eyes as they drove passed them most days as they were clearly visible from the main road.

Dave pressed Vince's buzzer and was immediately greeted by a deep manly voice.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is that Vince? It's Simon."

"Yeah! Come on up. Second floor flat on the left."

The door buzzed and Dave entered into the plush foyer with its deep varnished wooden staircase and thick red carpet.

He took the stairs two at a time in his eagerness to greet his new master face to face.

When he arrived at the flat, the door was already off the latch.

Dave knocked gently and in a voice completely lacking in confidence called "hello" as he slowly pushed upon the door.

The same deep voice called from a room further down the hall.

"Well come on in then, and shut the door, you don't have to stand there knocking forever."

Dave walked down the hallway and followed the voice to the furthest door on the left at the end of the corridor.

He was slightly taken aback when he entered. There standing framed in the full length windows was an overbearing blackman. Tall and ripped with a shaved head and a pleasant smile.

Dave tried to remember what mental image of Vince he had conjured in his mind previously and what he had maintained up until a split second before, but it had been completely forgotten, totally erased by the reality.

Dave hadn't expected a black man. He wasn't racist, not at all but to him black men had reputations in these situations of being arrogant and aggressive.

Vince walked towards the door and took Dave warmly by the hand.

"Simon right? I presume all your stuff is in the bag. Let me show you to the bedroom and you can change there and then we'll get started."

Maybe things were not going to be so bad after all thought Dave. He seemed such a reasonable guy.

Dave was shown into a richly furnished room with a king sized bed with red silk sheets. Nothing was out of place, this man clearly lived well and was clean at least.

Vince smiled and closed the door behind him giving Dave privacy to change.

Nervously Dave opened his bag, extracted his black and white maids outfit and white panties and laid them out on the bed and started to undress.

He slipped on the outfit which barely covered his fat hairy arse and then stepped into the panties and pulled them up. Not designed to accept a penis no matter how small, it gapped open at the front on either side and had a slightly scratchy feel to Dave's tiny dick.

Packing his own things neatly back into his bag. He nervously returned to the living room and his new master.

Vince took one look at his new slave and broke out into fits of laughter.

"Man, you look funny as fuck! You don't do things by halves do you? Quite the little sissy aren't you?"

Dave didn't say anything.

"Aren't you?" Said Vince firmly and Dave realised it wasn't a statement but a question.

"Yes I am."

"Yes you are...what?" Prompted Vince softly.

"Yes I am Master" said Dave slightly ashamed though his excitement was rising.

"Now tell me why you're here and why you're dressed like that."

Dave hesitated.

"Listen. You have to learn to obey instructions if this is going to work. If you're not going to do that you might as well get changed again and go home." Said Vince, again not unkindly or aggressively but in a way one would talk to a confused child. "Now why are you here and why are you dressed like that?"

Again Dave said nothing.

Vince sighed and said in a dismissive voice "Get your things and go. You're clearly not interesting in service, you're just wasting my time. You replied to my advert saying you wanted to be my sex slave and be dominated by me, and now you're clamming up on me. Just go."

"No please wait," pleaded Dave, "I'm sorry, of course I'll do what you say Master, please don't send me away Sir. It's just the reality takes a bit of getting used to. I want to serve you so very much. Please give me another chance. Please."

"Now that's more like it. Now tell me why you're here and why you're dressed like that." Vince was smiling again.

"I'm here sir because I'm your willing sissy slave. I'm here because I want to serve you in all things, do your housework and give you pleasure. I'm dressed like this because I'm a whore, I'm your whore, please do with me as you see fit Master." Said Dave almost immediately without any form of hesitation at all.

"Please." he added, almost longingly and as if he felt that it would either help his case or that it was merely the pertinent thing to do, he fell to his knees before the black Adonis.

"Great, I can see you're going to make a great slave. I hope your wife becomes just as obedient just as quickly when the time comes. Do you think Anne will serve me just as well?"

In his excitement he had forgotten the false name he had given Vince and it took him a moment to register in his mind just who 'Anne' was but he answered as quick as he could.

"Yes Master, I would like my wife to serve you, to give herself to you, to be your slave in all things like I am, but it'll take persuasion sir"

"Do you think she'd object?" pressed Vince.

"At first maybe, but I don't care Sir. She needs to be made to do it. I think Master will be more than capable of convincing her." replied Dave.

He felt a pang of guilt talking about his innocent wife in such terms and he questioned just how much of the words he was speaking he actually meant. However he rationalised that Janet wouldn't find out about this and his job was to please his black master and tell him exactly what he wanted to hear.

"As she ever fucked a black guy before?" Asked Vince inquisitively, "before she met you I mean."

"No Master. She doesn't like black men in that way. She says she doesn't find them attractive. She doesn't approve of interracial relationships either Sir. She says white girls who go out with black men are slutty."

Dave couldn't stop himself, and talked freely without abandon again safe in the knowledge that no harm could come from these words as it was unlikely that Vince and Janet would ever actually meet. Besides, he felt that if he told Vince this, Vince would realise the futility of pursuing his wife and realise that it was never going to happen.

"Is she racist?" Asked Vince with a raised eyebrow of surprise.

"No Sir, she is not. She just doesn't find black men attractive and doesn't agree with black men fucking white women sir."

"Well when the time comes she will think differently. All white married women think like that at first but I can always persuade them. She may be all against the idea to start with but soon she will be begging me for my cock. Would you like that?"

Dave's plan seemed to have failed and he felt a twinge of panic at Vince's persistence but to fill his role he answered obligingly.

"Yes Sir, I would love you to fuck my wife. Own all of her holes."

"Well then, that's what I plan to do, just as soon as it can be arranged. Did you bring that wedding picture like you said you would?"

"Yes Sir, it is in my bag."

"Go and get it and come back to me here, you have one minute..go!" Ordered Vince.

Dave rose to his feet and went to retrieve the photograph from his bag and was back in the allotted time. When he returned Vince had pulled his trousers to his ankles and was standing there naked from the waste down with his large thick black cock hanging down his thigh. It was still relatively flaccid but was starting to twitch into life.

Dave was shocked at this turn of events, mostly by the sheer size of his new masters cock. Not even hard it was more than twice the size of his own and much much thicker.

Vince settled into one of the beige reclining leather chairs and asked Dave to give him the picture. Dave walked over and handed him the framed photograph, and Vince took it without a word. Vince fanned his hand in a motion that Dave should once again get to his knees which he duly did.

Vince took his cock into his hand and pointed it towards Dave's face and nodded his head indicating that Dave should give it immediate attention.

Dave had never touched another mans cock in his life, and wasn't sure he wanted to do this. He thought his servitude would amount to housework and humiliation and perhaps the occasional punishment, but nothing so personal or sexual. However he realised he had little choice so as Vince smile broadly at the blushing young bride in the picture he reached over and wrapped his hands round Vince's cock and started to stroke it.

"So this was you two on your wedding day? Nice looking bride. Is your wife a slut?"

Dave knowing what was required of him answered, "She can be Sir, she can be very sensual."

"Does she take it up the arse?" Asked Vince with a wry smile.

"No Sir, but I'd like her too, she's never been that keen to do it Sir. She says it will hurt too much."

Vince looked down to Dave's white panty covered dick and smiled again. It was already fully erect but at only 4 inches maybe even less, it was easily containable within it.

"Well you ain't gonna hurt her with that thing. Do you think if I put my cock in her arse I'll hurt her?"

"Most definitely Master. You'll rip her apart." admitted Dave.

"Would you like me to do that?"

"Oh yes Sir," lied Dave, "make my wife your slut by fucking her arse with your big dick Sir."

"Now," said Vince, "whilst I look at your pretty wife and tell you all the things that I am going to do to her little white married pussy, what would you like to do to my cock?"

"Suck it Master," said Dave, who was so turned on, his heart felt that it would burst from his chest. He had now lost all opposition to the idea, and honestly felt as though sucking Vince's cock was what he wanted to do more than anything else in the world.

"Then ask me nicely for my permission" taunted Vince.

"Please Sir, can I suck your cock? Please let your little whoreboy suck on your big cock whilst you look at pictures of my wife and tell me how you would use her Sir."

"Good boy," said Vince and he stroked Dave's hair almost like he was petting a dog, "you asked so nicely I'm going to let you. Now do it!"

Dave leaned forward and after a few tentative kisses on the tip which left traces of precum on his lips, he opened his mouth and took the whole of its chocolate brown head into his mouth.

Within a minute Vince was fully hard, and with his free hand he was holding the back of Dave's head forcing more of his manhood into his mouth. Dave gagged and salivated profusely but did not complain or try to move.

Looking at the picture, Vince started to comment on Dave's wife's cleavage in her medieval style bodice like wedding dress.

"Are your wife's tits still as firm and as juicy as they were 21 years ago?" Asked Vince.

"Aha" Dave grunted in the affirmative not wanting to empty his mouth of the massive ridged black member in his mouth.

"What was that cuckboy?" Said Vince?

Dave reluctantly let the cock fall from his greedy mouth.

"Yes Sir," said Dave and immediately took the cock in his mouth again.

"What was that? Speak a bit louder there boy!" Said Vince.

Dave spat the cock out a second time.

"Yes Sir, my wife's tits are just as juicy and firm, perhaps a little saggier I suppose but still very firm and juicy. A nice shape."

"Just the right shape for my big black hands?"

"Yes Sir, your big black hands will look so good on my wife's milky white breasts Sir," said Dave who when he realised more questions were coming held back from refilling his mouth with Vince's giant man meat.

"And does she like her nipples sucked?"

Dave was becoming impatient, he just wanted to suck off his new master and not answer questions about his wife's tits.

"Yes Sir, it's one of her spots Sir," said Dave his voice showing no signs of the annoyance he was feeling.

Dave started sucking greedily again.

"Does she have big nipples? Are they long or small? Does she have big areolas or small ones?"

"They are small areolas Sir, and her nipples are small too Sir, but they can become very hard and erect Sir." Dave spluttered quickly before taking Vince's cock into his mouth again.

"And what about her pussy? Is she shaved? Trimmed? Full on bush or what?" Said Vince.

Dave emptied his mouth and looked into his masters brown eyes.

"She does not shave or trim Sir. She has a hairy pussy, but the hair is not long and bushy, it's short and thick and black. Sir."

"Oh I like a hairy pussy, especially the kind you say she has. And what about her cunt itself, has she a 'puffy labia? Or is she one of these women with all the insides hanging out?" asked Vince.

"It's neither Sir. Her labia like her pubic area is very hairy and most of it is covered but it doesn't hang out Sir."

"It will once I've claimed it!" Said Vince with a creeping arrogance to his voice, "Would you like that cuckboy? would you like me to pulverise your wife's cunt for you by fucking your wife with my black cock?"

"Yes Sir, I would love you to fuck my wife's hairy cunt and ruin her for me and my little dick sir."

Despite his earlier misgivings Dave was actually starting to warm to the idea of Janet being impaled on the cock he was currently enjoying, but knew she would never do it in a million years.

Dave was sucking again and after five more minutes of personal questions regarding Dave's wife, her body and her sexual preferences etc, Vince was close to cumming.

"Get a mouthful of this cum Simon, I want you to taste it all. Drink down every mouthful, just like your pretty little slut wife will be doing soon."

With a final jerk he dropped the photograph and put both hands on the back of Dave's head and thrust forward to release his seed.

Dave had felt Vince's cock harden further still a few seconds before and felt it twitch against the roof of his mouth. Then came the warm gooey liquid shooting down his throat coating his windpipe and filling his mouth.

There was a lot of cum and it spilled from the sides of his mouth and dribbled over his chin.

Dave was surprised how much he liked the taste and swallowed over and over again. He raised his hand to wipe the spillage from his face with a view of licking his fingers, but Vince stopped him.

"No cuckboy, you leave that there. I've got jobs for you to do and I want your face to be covered In my spunk whilst you do them."

"Yes sir" said Dave.

Vince lead him by the hand into the brightly lit quality fitted kitchen where there were a surface full of dirty dishes and a small pile of clothes to be ironed.

"Right get on with this lot cuckboy, and then after this, you can vacuum throughout the whole flat. Then you can change and go. We'll be finished for the day. And I'll be checking, make sure they're done properly."

"Yes Sir, of course Sir," cooed Dave happily.

This was more like it. Months of dreaming and now it had happened and the reality was far far better than the fantasy. Dave was enjoying himself no end. The only downside was that he himself had not cum and he desperately wanted a release, but he knew the rules of this game, there was to be no cumming unless specifically given orders to do so, and that order had yet to be given.

The dishes and the ironing took about half an hour. And dutifully plugging in the vacuum cleaner he started to clean through the apartment.

At one point Vince called him into the bedroom to a corner Dave had missed.

"I told you to do it properly didn't I" said Vince a smirk playing on his lips.

"Yes Sir." blushed Dave. In truth Dave had purposely left the corner as a test to see what punishment lay in store.

"Now you have to be punished."

"Oh Yes Sir," said Dave longingly, "please punish your little cuckboy. Punish me as you see fit Master."

Vince gently took Dave by the hand and lead him towards the bed. Once there he bent Dave over the bed and slid his thumbs into the elastic of Dave's white panties and pushed them down to his ankles.

Vince lifted the hem of Daves little black maids dress and flicked it up onto his back, revealing Dave's hairy buttocks and puckering arsehole.

Dave felt the first welt across his exposed buttocks and took a sharp intake of breath. It had been painful. The second more so. But after the fifth or sixth stroke and the buttocks became reddened and more supple, the pain started giving way to pleasure.

"Do-you-like-your-pun-ish-ment Cuck-boy? Said Vince, a welt with every syllable.

"Oh yes Sir, please punish me with your masterful hand. Please punish me again Sir, pleeeease!" begged Dave.

"I-ain't-us-ing-my-hand-bitch" said Vince again enunciating every syllable with a smack across Dave's Arse.

Dave turned slightly and noticed Vince was using a gold coloured slipper the colour of which contrasted beautifully with the powerful black hand that brought it down across his rump and he noticed the side of his backside was glowing red.

"Oh Sir, I need to take my punishment, please punish me some more." yelled Dave.

A few more whacks across his arse with each welt seemingly licking his aroused anus and it's was erotic beyond belief. Before he could stop himself and with a final cry of "YEEEEEESSSSSSS" Dave's tiny cock began to twitch and he started to cum... Unfortunately his sperm shot down the side of Vince's bed and landed on side of the red silk sheet.

"What you doing Cuckboy?" said Vince this time without the trace of affability or good humour, "I never told you you could cum. how dare you cum without my permission." Then he looked at the side of his mattress and the white glob of gum and the dark wet patch that was now spreading around it, the red sheet giving it a crimson tinge.

"And my expensive fucking sheets too, are you crazy?" Vince was raging now.

"I'm sorry Sir, I lost my head. I didn't mean to cum Master I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry Sir. Please give me another chance." pleaded Dave.

12