The Slave Emporium Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave my uncle his cuffs back and a bundle of ten pound notes.

From that past 12 hours i decided being a house/sex slave is exactly what i wanted and maybe needed.

The respect i got for what they did to me and the thoughtfulness of the younger boys in particular made my mind up, so here i am, it`s got to be a better life than i had.

I showered again and went to work, this was yesterday.

I spoke to our lady human resources manager and showed her the marks and could i leave today to start a new life in a new city.

She said yes and all i was due, wage wise would be in my bank account next Friday as usual.

I had already had a few conversations with the Emporium and at lunch time i made an appointment to come here for 9.00 this morning and any fees earned i realise would go directly into my bank account, and here i am.

She just finished as a girl in the same colour dresses we had been given came in, follow me please ladies, keep naked.

We were taken upstairs towards the back of the house and taken into a dormitory of 12 beds, it sounds a lot but each had its own space, a double electric plug, wardrobe and a bedside cabinet with a lamp on and to be honest we would only be sleeping there.

The thing that made me tingle was the large wicker laundry basket at the end of the room.

The stories i had read about boarding schools and the house Master/Mistress putting naked girls over it for a public spanking, i wonder...

We put the few items we had in the spaces provided.

Our guide told us we have the rest of the day to ourselves, well, almost, we would be shown various aspects of the work involved plus tomorrow we would be taking a room each at the brothel used by the company to test our resolve to be obedience, this we both knew and I could not wait.

I was looking forward to a bath and her too as it happens, we both had Mr. Phillips cum all over our hair and face.

I let her get in before me she was older and had my respect, i wonder if she wanted her hair washing?

I knocked. "Come in."

"May i wash your hair for you."

"Wow, sure, why not get in, plenty of room?"

I was in before the door had snapped closed.

She had this cute small black mound, whereas i was still pretty well covered.

"Would you like your tuft in a new design hun?" she fingered me a little as she rubbed it.

We were all over each other, like seals in an aquarium, water and soap suds all over, it was so mind blowing.

I finally let her style my "Tuppence" my nans pussy name, she made an exclamation mark, just like this one! can you imagine it, here it is again! why not imagine my clitty too @ do you like it?

We were taken to a canteen for a light lunch and then shown the "Showrooms" where the clients could choose their particular model.

What a day, thank goodness it was almost over, it was lights out at 10.00, said to get us into a routine most Masters enjoy.

4 Beds were missing, we were told 2 had gone out overnight, 1 would be back around 2 in the morning and 1 had gone out on a week`s trial.

I felt scared, excited, maybe even blessed.

The house manager got the attention of the room, it was adventitious to listen, and less painful.

Bed 3, another complaint, you left early on Tuesday, the client paid for 5 hours you left 32 minutes early, bring your blanket.

She was older than us but a stunning figure, she got out of bed, took off her nighty with disdain and contempt and put it on her pillow, grabbed her blanket and threw it on the basket.

"Cunt or arse"

"Bend over, you know the penalty, 32 cane strokes, split three ways, back, bottom and front."

"Just fucking get on with it."

He sure did, 10 across her back and 12 on her bottom, she never moved but cried out and screamed with each lash.

She must have been counting she stood, laid on her back and spread her pussy wide with her fingers, 4 hard lashes diagonally, covering both lips, her clit and her fingers.

Again she stood and put a hand under each tit and took 3 hard cuts on each nipple.

She fell to her knees, the manager went to help her.

"Fuck of asshole, are you done?"

"Almost, you will visit the client for a free 24 hour home spell and he too will want to punish you.

Any reported wrong doing by him, in any way and your time here will be terminated, it will be a life in the brothel, and you know how keen and eager they are to discipline, understood and agreed?"

"Whatever"

She was a wreck but managed it back to her bed.

Phew i will keep my nose clean for sure.

"Also It has been reported to me by the cleaner the last person in the bathroom, my heart sunk, left the floor like a swimming pool, it took her 30 minutes to clean up, the owner of such an act to the basket please."

Willow and i both got out of bed, stunned would not describe it, me one side of the room and her the other, i was naked she had a baby doll nighty on.

The manager looked at us both in turn.

"Remove."

He pointed to her nighty.

"You have much to learn girls. Will you accept a punishment, it will not be nice?"

We both agreed.

"May i also apologise for the two of us Sir, we honestly never gave it a thought, sorry Sir.

He pulled the sheet and blanket off my bed and laid it over the basket.

"I will take your apologies into consideration, 30 minutes is 15 strokes each and as you both have the brothel tomorrow lets tighten your two little cunts up for the clients.

I will use the thin strap, 9 on your sweet pussies and 3 on each tit and nipple.

I put my hand up, knowing how bad she already was with her beatings.

He nodded at me to speak.

"Please Sir i accept full responsibility and wish to take all 30."

"I accept your request."

He pointed to her bed and told her to get back in it, or else.

12