The Slave Games Ch. 02

Story Info
Hannah Pt.1: Quicksand and Dryads.
4.5k words
4.55
13.2k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kyrakie
Kyrakie
46 Followers

The princess was trapped.

Deep in a filthy dungeon beneath the evil lord's castle, protected by ranks of dark knights and twisted creatures. In the thrall of the despicable wizard grasping the land it would only be a matter of time before she succumbed to the mind warping torment assailing her mind.

In snuck our heroines, a band of brave women uniting to save the innocent princess and her fallen kingdom. Early that evening they'd stealthily made their way through the gates and towers that surrounded the big bad's evil castle. Their armour bright and footsteps light they crept towards the dungeon, opening it to see the darkness beyond was in fact a labyrinthine series of tunnels, and who knew what.

They heard a call from up ahead, and to their ears it sounded like the princess, though muffled by both distance and an enormous ballgag. Our stoic adventurers boldly stepped forwards, ready to brave whatever came at them.

But alas, it was a trap! From the shadows of the tunnel emerged the dreaded minotaur, eight feet tall and with muscles rippling across his bare chest, their foe faced them with a hunger in his eyes.

"Roll for initiative."

"Really Stacey? A Minotaur?"

"Minotaurs are fun, they're a challenge, and they're frequently found in wizard's dungeons."

"And it just happens to be the third monster this session with a macho bent to it?"

"She's got a point Stace."

"I thought you liked my campaign?"

"Oh we do." There was a murmur of agreement across the chatroom. "Just want to make sure you know we know you've got a thing for hunks."

"And bondage."

"And a kidnap fantasy."

"Oh yeah. Princess tied up by the evil wizard being screwed by the hired help is a triple threat of noncon kink."

"Not to mention her description sounds just like you Stacey."

"And the evil wizard is defo your boyfriend. Lanky, dark robes spends a lot of time in his room.

"It's just a description, write what you know or whatever." Stacey tried to defend herself.

"I mean 'rippling muscles'? Girl, you've got it bad, admit it."

"Lets not pretend that you're any better Amanda."

"I never claimed to be, I like a good healthy bit of kink."

"Oh shoot," broke in Camille, "I gotta go for dinner."

"We'll call it for tonight then."

"See you girls at the convention at the weekend."

With a chime of goodbyes, she disconnected from the call.

---

Hannah was a nerd, through and through. In terms of character class she would fall squarely into the gamer girl archetype, with stat points in intelligence and charisma. She occasionally streamed some games on twitch, but it was more of a hobby with an income thing than a full-time job.

She and her friends had been running tabletop roleplay games every Thursday for the last few years, first at school and now at university, the group had started out with just Hannah, Camille, and Stacey. Amanda had joined in their first year at Uni, and brought along Natalie a few months later, and were joined by Tomiko and Janine in second year. Now in their third year, the girl's adventure gaming society group chat was a safe haven for women of the nerdy persuasion.

Hannah would be the last to admit it but recently their sessions had transformed somewhat to experiment with something they wouldn't usually talk about. Two of the girls were using their characters to explore their own sexuality, and Camille had used the last campaign to unabashedly rant about feminism, with a patriarchal enemy and a lot of masculine monsters it had been enjoyable but not exactly subtle.

Stacey herself probably hadn't been intending to do the same, but, well, the glove fit. If it walked like a duck, talked like a duck, it was a repressed sexual fantasy to be discovered through the medium of tabletop, which just so happened to be a rape fantasy with brutish humanoid creatures ravaging wilful but outmatched women.

Hannah was even sympathetic to Stacey, it would be hypocritical of her when she also found herself getting a little hot under the collar when she imagined what the Minotaur would do to a woman.

Dangit, she had it just as bad as Stacey. But Stacey had a boyfriend to help her deal with the problem.

Maybe she should get a boyfriend too?

Stacey was the only one of them who was currently 'on the market' as she herself put it, but the more Hannah thought about it the more she kinda wanted someone to confide in, to help her scratch itches both mental and physical.

At the start of the summer break Stacey had announced that she had a new boyfriend, the latest in a string more than two handcounts if one cared to keep track. And while she never really spent much time around him, Hannah liked him more than the previous incarnations.

First off it was clear that Dave, as he was known to the world, had been helping Stacey with her campaign, the set dressing and world building having improved by leaps over her last campaign. Similarly, Stacey's delivery, particularly the speeches of the main villain, had improved from laughable to passably convincing. It almost felt like she'd been taking acting lessons, if not for her more shy approach whenever she was out of character.

And he also helped out with Stacey's cosplay hobby slash kink. It was amateur, with poor lighting and poor focus. With Dave as cameraman, makeup assistant, and sewing partner she'd seen an improvement in quality and in popularity.

And from the frizzy hair and shit-eating grin in the early morning sessions, Hannah guessed the sex was good as well. That made Hannah happy and a little jealous, and made her consider getting a boyfriend herself, though she hoped that she wouldn't have to go through the torturous ordeal Stacey had endured before finding Mr Right.

But the biggest tick in the Dave Approval column was that he'd scored free tickets for the group to go to the upcoming convention with them. After a little debate all of them had also agreed to go in costume which Hannah had helped them make before the break.

All in all he was perfect for a gamer girl slash university student. She made a note to ask Stacey about dating tips at the convention.

---

As the weekend summer sun scorched the parking lot Hannah regretted giving her rogue such a skintight outfit.

They'd all agreed to come dressed as their characters from the campaign and as a group they made a stunning sight, Camille in her priestess robes, Amanda in a boobplate, Hannah was in a black leather catsuit. At the height of summer.

She'd not thought about cosplaying as her character when she was designing it, she was just thinking about how fit black widow looked in one. So she'd gone for a catsuit, knee high boots, black cape and hood, and a tanned leather corset. It had all been fine in her mind, but now she was sweating like a pig as they queued to get in.

But the real winner of the cosplay competition was obviously Stacey. As the games master she'd decided to come as the innocent Princess, but was definitely leaning into the bondage kink with weighty steel cuffs padlocked to her ankles, wrists, and a steel ring collar around her neck. Her skills with costume design meant that they looked almost real. To complete the look Stacey's boyfriend was coming as the evil wizard and would meet them after lunch.

They all had plans for the afternoon but their tickets gave them access to the morning slot of a private event up on the third floor.

"Huh, the stairs are closed. Guess we'll need to take the elevator."

It was unusual but she guessed it had to happen sometime. Maybe someone had spilled something or the handrail was broken. Either way it wasn't really a fuss, it was a bit of a squeeze but they all managed to fit into the elevator car.

Five seconds after the door closed they were all slumped over, unconscious as the knockout gas sent them to sleep.

---

When she woke she was lying face down on the floor, it was pitch black and a booming silence pervaded.

She heard groans around her but couldn't see her hand before her face. But she clearly heard the muted cursing of Amanda's sailor's tongue.

"Amanda?"

"Urrgh. Hannah? What happened?"

"I blacked out in the elevator."

"Same" "Me too."

"Well," Camille said. "It looks like we all did."

"Oh my god have we been kidnapped?"

"There's four walls around us, but I can't feel any door." Hannah started to stretch her fingers along the floor.

"Well at least we're all together, we'll figure something out."

Wait a moment. "Has anyone heard Stacey?"

A round of negatives.

"We've got to start searching, Hannah can yo-" Amanda's quick move to organise was cut off by the sudden lights clicking on far above them. It took them a few seconds to adjust to the blinding light before they could see.

Then they saw the large screen on the wall, and what was projected on it.

"L-ladies and G-g-gentlemen. Welcome to th-this afternoon's session of... no, please don't mak- AH! OKAY OKAY... Welcome to this afternoon's session of Dungeons and... and Dildos. I'm... I'm, Princess Stacey, and I'm being held here against my will."

It was Stacey, still in her costume though it did look a little worse for wear. She was tied to a chair, no, chained to a chair by her cuffs and collar. She was looking at the camera with tear-filled eyes.

"First our story. I, oh god, I have been k-kidnapped by the evil wizard and am being held at the heart of a dark and scary dungeon. Our brave h-heroines have just entered the labyrinth, filled with monsters and traps, but perhaps also s-some treasure. They need to make their way through the maze and s-save me before m-my time r-runs out. They have three hours b-before, no, please please p- AAAAARGH-"

It was obvious she was being forced to read from a script and it seemed that every time she deviated from it something was giving her an electric shock, though no wires were visible on her head or arms. Hannah had a sinking feeling that she knew where Stacey was being shocked.

Meanwhile Stacey whimpered and continued.

"They have three hours before the wizard finishes raping me and, and s-sells me as a slave. Please save me!"

From the way she almost howled the last sentence, it might not have been on the script, but she didn't get shocked for it. And that apparently was all they needed her to say as a dark robed figure swept in behind her and filled her mouth with an enormous black ballgag. Hannah was ashamed to say she looked very good with it forced between her lips.

The screen shut off. The gang looked apprehensively at one another.

"Poor Sarah."

"There's nothing we can do for her from here. We need to find a way out."

With the lights now on they could see that outwardly they were still dressed in their costumes, but a search proved that their phones, credit cards, car keys, even their wristwatches had been confiscated. And their costumes had been... altered somewhat.

None of them dared check, as they were obviously being filmed, but they were all subtly checking their ass and tits. As they had guessed, their underwear had been stripped from them. The most worrying part to Hannah was that her panties couldn't be pulled down her legs with her catsuit on, not without stripping her completely naked. So they'd either uses scissors, or...

The more obvious additions were on their feet, pairs of high heels for all of them, you know, ergonomic footwear for running through a maze for three hours. And they couldn't remove them either as each was held in thick leather sheaths padlocked around their ankles. Just looking at the severe heels made her wince in anticipatory pain.

And leaning against one wall was their LARP weapons. A bow with foam-tipped arrows, an axe, several swords, and the small foam knives that Hannah's thief used. Also in the pile was three red tennis balls, which they quickly figured to be Camille's fireball spells. Three charges, just like in the game.

Now with the light on they could easily find the door recessed into one of the walls. Amanda had already tried to bodyslam her way through the others walls to no avail, and not seeing another way out, Hannah pushed the door open.

The spotlight in the starting room them didn't reach far into the gloom, and instead the walls before them were lit with orange lamps made to look like flaming torches. The walls were painted with a simple grey brick pattern and the floor was scattered with a loose covering of sand.

The spotlight began to dim above them, so they quickly geared up.

"Well, lets go save her."

"Yeah, we've not really got a choice do we?"

They stepped into the dungeon.

"Lets use the usual method for clearing mazes. We'll take every left turning until we hit a dead end, then backtrack and continue taking the left until we find her."

"We've got three hours, ample time right?"

"Its not just about saving her though. Stacey said three hours before he finishes breaking her. That means she's already being..."

"Then we better be quick about it."

As they power-walked through the maze the clack of their heels against the floor was almost deafening. There would be no element of surprise against the challenges they would face. And after about ten minutes of winding their way through the maze, arriving at a larger open room, they found the first.

Between themselves and the door opposite there was a sandpit some twenty metres across.

They all knew something was afoot as they glanced at each other to decide who would test it first. Eventually Amanda, true to her ginger barbarian stereotype, stepped forward to test the waters.

Pressing her hand down on the sand caused it to wobble and ripple, her hand sinking deeper and deeper. When she withdrew it there was now a coating of sand and mud caking her fingers.

"Quicksand. There must be some way to get across."

"Search for a path."

They took their weapons out and began prodding the sand.

"There's something solid here," and a minute later they'd confirmed that there appeared to be a series of stepping stones across the room.

Again it was Amanda who volunteered to go first, the quicksand lapping at her calves as she stepped onto the first, second, and third they'd found from the shore. But from there she would have to search for herself. Slowly, very slowly, she found the rest. They were losing time. Finally she reached the other side.

"I'll go next," Tomiko announced, and stepped onto the first stone.

Except her foot didn't stop, and the confidence with which she'd strode forwards now caused her to fall almost flat on her face, instantly sinking up to her waist in the mire.

"Holy fuck, guys help!"

As hard as they tried, she had fallen out of reach of any of their implements other than Amanda's battleaxe. When she tried to throw it over to them it wasn't quite far enough and it too began to sink quickly into the sucking mud.

"Please. Don't -GLUBB- I don't wanna die!" In just under a minute Tomiko was up to her neck, her thrashing and hyperventilating only hastening her doom.

"Just stay calm! Try to swim towards us!"

"I don- AAAAAH!" Just as her head began to sink beneath the sand, there was a disturbance, and she was pulled beneath.

They all remained silent with baited breath, hoping that she would re-emerge, but a few seconds later they were brought to by Amanda shouting and pointing behind them.

At their back was a panel that had opened in the wall and another screen had lit up. This time, instead of Stacey, it showed a dark room, with a pool of sandy mud, and a figure was being pulled from it by dark robed figures.

"Tomiko..."

As they watched the mud splattered girl was gagged and blindfolded, then shackles fitted to her arms and feet, finally a thick collar, the same as Stacey's, was fitted around her neck, and she was half pulled, half dragged into the darkness.

"So if we, if we fall into the quicksand and can't get out..."

"What do you think they're doing with her."

"Probably the same as Stacey."

"Then we'll rescue Tomiko too."

They searched the quicksand again, looking for something they'd missed, and again they found it, a set of stepping stones.

This time Hannah volunteered, and carefully, ever so carefully, waded across to join Amanda.

When it was the next girl's turn they checked, and surely enough the path Hannah had taken was gone. They searched again and found a third path, where they were certain there had been none before.

It was obvious now, they were meant to go one at a time, and they couldn't take the same route. This was going to take them a long time.

The five of them, now one girl short, gingerly wiped the drying mud from their legs, then stepped off once more into the darkness.

After the loss of Tomiko, and the hint of what failure would entail for them, an uncomfortable silence fell over them. The clack clack clacking of heels the only sound they heard.

Continuing to keep to the stay left approach they ran into a number of dead ends, Hannah didn't know how long they'd been in the maze but it felt like half an hour or so. And they had no idea how close they were to the exit, and saving Stacey and Tomiko.

The next clue that they were going in the right direction was when the walls changed, from the painted grey brick they'd been from the beginning, they now had what looked like vines or ropes painted green on them. A couple of turns later and there started to wind along the floor too. Then flowers and leaves started to hang down from fixings in the ceiling. The temperature and even the humidity began to rise, making them feel like they were in some tropical hothouse.

"Keep an eye out," Amanda warned from the front, "There's bound to be something up ahead with thes- Oof!"

Without warning one of the vines along the floor pulled taut and she stumbled over it, but managed to keep her feet. But before they could realise what was happening another pulled tight at waist height, its surprising strength forcing her to duck under it.

"Well, I guess we can only continue forwards."

More and more began to block their way, from above their head to below their toes the corridors were turning into a mission-impossible gymnastics course, ducking, climbing, weaving, and crawling when the foliage grew too thick to stand.

But as they pressed on, it just kept getting harder.

"Maybe this isn't the right way. Should we try going back?"

"We, we can't," Janine warned from the back, "There's more popping up behind us all the time, if we can't go forward we'll be trapped. I just wish the rope wasn't so itchy."

"Ugh tell me about it," Amanda, "Would it really kill them to soften the rope first."

Finally they reached another large room covered with the same jungle foliage. At the far end there was another doorway, mercifully clear of vines. But between them and it, there was a problem.

Crouched facing them there were three men, dressed in ghillie suits or something basically dressed up to look like plants, perhaps as dryads? And they were armed with rope, coils of rope that, as the girls entered the room, they began to swing in circles.

Hannah glanced behind, but knew it was impossible to go back. Three men, almost two to one, they definitely couldn't beat them in strength, and their Larp weapons wouldn't even leave a bruise afterwards, but they outnumbered them. It was anyone's guess, and it wasn't like they had a choice. Amanda, always the bravest, broke the silence.

"Well then, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough."

Despite the obvious provocation, their opponents only reacted by slowly advancing towards them. The first shot was actually from Natalie, her bow twanging behind them and a foam arrow flew out to bonk the green man right in the face, with surprisingly good effect. That kicked things off and quickly the gang rushed the distance with Amanda and Hannah taking one each, while Camille and Janine ganged up on the stunned third.

Kyrakie
Kyrakie
46 Followers
12