The Slave's Slave

Story Info
A man gets in trouble with debt, and gets offered an out.
6.8k words
4.32
7.4k
9
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I lost a lot of money in a bet. I'd never gambled before, thinking, perhaps rightly so, that the practice is buffoonish and asinine, but had had one too many drinks in a club. I had made a bet with a guy at the bar. I couldn't pay it back. It turned out the guy I had made the bet with was a gangster. I found this out the hard way, when I came to talk to him about it at his club, and after telling him I didn't have the money, I got tossed into a room and tied to a chair, and then someone pointed a gun at my head. They told me I was going to pay, one way or another. I told them I wasn't lying, I really didn't have any money. The man with the gun cocked the trigger. He was about to shoot me!

I was saved by someone tapping him on the shoulder and whispering something into his ear. He holstered his gun, and then he and his men left the room for what felt like days. I sat in there, sweating, wondering what horrible thing was about to happen to me. Finally, they came back in, and they told me I had to choose between death, or becoming something bizarre. I was told that I could become the slave to a woman who was paid to play at being a slave at a lesbian brothel, for a week. I was to do everything she told me, no exceptions, or die. So long as I fulfilled my end of the bargain, my debt would be wiped away.

That's it. Apparently the lesbian prostitute mock slave they had was so popular and well paid that she had some power, and had personally asked for this arrangement. I agreed, and was told to show up at the brothel the following week, pending a clean blood test.

When I arrived at the brothel with my papers showing a clean test, I was extremely nervous, as I didn't know what kinds of depravity went on there. I was shown into her room. She took my papers, looked them over and set them on a table in another room. Then, she asked me to undress, and sit down in a darkened corner of the room. She looked like she could have just walked off set from a Bollywood movie. She was stunning, curvaceous, and alluring. She appeared to be in her late twenties, or early thirties. This was to be my mistress for the next week. She told me to stay quiet. "Lesbians don't like when men are around when they come here, but they can ignore them, so long as they're quiet. They get a kick out of it. It's a sexy paradox for them. And don't worry, no one is allowed in here without being tested. We're all clean. Everyone is just here to have good, clean fun." She then winked at me, and smiled. I thought maybe she would be kind, and go easy on me. Maybe she even just wanted a companion. Maybe she just wanted someone to pleasure her, fuck her, after her slaving was done for each day, and she'd made her money.

I was very, very wrong. What followed was the most depraved, most insane sexual events I've ever been a part of. More extreme and more crazy than I dealt with in the desert in my story "Thirst," and more dirty and freaky than anything I dealt with in "Deadly Sexy." This is not for the light of heart.

The first night, mistress took a long bath with scented oils, while five gorgeous Indian women watched her. They each were slowly undressing each other, while kissing, and fingering each other, and watching mistress. Finally, all five were naked. One of them beckoned, "Come here slave." In a sing song voice, while beckoning with her finger. Mistress walked over to the group, and kneeled on the floor. The five women proceeded to surround her, and one of them then leaned down and spit onto mistress's lips. Mistress turned her head, but two of the women grabbed her, one by the head, holding her head steady with a hand on either side, and the other grabbed her by the jaw, forcing her lips open. "Yes, you behave now." Said the beautiful woman who had spit in the first place.

She parted her lips, and let another long string of spit drool onto mistress's lips, but this time it made it past, and into her mouth. The stunning woman who was holding her jaw now held her hand over mistress's mouth, forcing her to swallow. Each woman then took their turn spitting into her mouth. She stopped fighting, and just began drinking it all in. "Now, lay down, whore." Instructed one of the voluptuous females.

Mistress did as she was told, and laid there, on her back. The woman who had instructed her then straddled her face. Mistress began licking her clit. The woman straddling her spat onto her own bush, and the other women crowded around to do the same. Mistress kept licking, as the spit dripped down, all over her face. The woman straddling her finally came, shivering, and grinding her pussy onto mistress's face. The spit splattered all over her, and into her hair. The next woman walked up, and straddled her face, too, but facing away from her. She leaned forward, and placed her pussy into mistress's mouth, who began fucking her with her tongue.

The woman doing the straddling began to push back, and then lean forward, forcing the tongue deeper and deeper inside of her. As she did so, the other four leaned in and spat into the woman's pussy, creating a froth as it was slammed in and out of with mistress's tongue. Then, they spat into the straddler's ass crack, over and over, until there was a thick, viscous river of spit, slowly dripping down, toward the waiting mouth below. As she continued to grind her pussy back and forth on the mouth of mistress, the spit began to pool into her mouth, and she drank it. The straddler came, then, as the slurping sounds seemed to have pushed her over the edge.

She began to lean back, trying to force her ass into the face below, but the face turned away. Again, the other women stepped in, and forced her mouth open, and, this time, into the crack. She licked all of the spit out of the woman's crack, as the woman fingered herself, and came again. The other women used her in similar ways, until each had had her orgasm. Some of the women spit on mistress's pussy and fingered her a bit, but none seemed to be trying to pleasure her, rather they seemed to enjoy humiliating her by abusing her pussy as well as her face.

After that, one of the more curvy women sat on a chair, with her pussy above mistress's face. One of the other women began to finger her, and then put more fingers in and fingered her harder, until finally she was fingering her with all five fingers. The woman in the chair leaned back, holding her knees, and exposing her pussy to the others, who took turns spitting into her now gaping pussy, and fingering her, to push the spit deep inside.

Eventually, she was overflowing with spit, dripping out of her cunt. She then got down and straddled mistress, and began masturbating. The spit dripped out of her the entire time in a long, slow stream, until eventually she came, and a huge gushing blast came all at once, completely filling the waiting mouth below with the huge amount of spit from inside the woman, as well as her come, and was drank laboriously. Some of it splashed out, and got all over mistress's face, as well. All of the women were very excited during this finale, and several of them went down on each other during it, and came shortly after. Then, they got dressed quietly, and departed.

Mistress stood up, then, after they had left. I expected her to be sad, and mopey, due to having been abused so. But, she smiled. Had it been an act? Did she enjoy all of it? "It's your turn, slave." She said to me, and gestured for me to approach her. I did so, and, once I got over to the mat where she stood, I realized how messy things actually were: the mat was dripping with spit, and so was mistress. "On your knees!" She barked. I got onto my knees, still not sure what she wanted of me. She grabbed me, roughly, by the back of my hair. I had just a second to realize what was about to happen, as I saw that the collective spit of the five women had dripped down her body, and had pooled in her pubes, this, she forced my face into. The taste was intense. I turned my head, but she had a firm grip on my hair, and forced my face back into her thick, dripping bush. The flavor was of the pussies and mouths of six women. I stuck my tongue through it, and started licking her clit.

This is when I realized she wasn't just looking for pleasure, she was looking for a nasty slave to abuse. She made a tsk tsk sound, and said, "No, I think you're playing dumb with me. You need to clean me before you are allowed to pleasure me. I work very hard to please women, and now you will work even harder for me." She then pinched my mouth open, and forced her bush into it. The spit filled my mouth, and I sucked it off of her pubes, and turned my head to spit it out. Of course, she held her hand over my mouth, forcing me to drink it.

Next, she turned around, and got on her hands and knees. "Clean me, here, too." She demanded, pointing at her ass. I could see spit pooled there, too. I licked her clean as quickly as I could, since, despite loving pussy, ass was not my favorite. But, I wanted to get it over with fast. "Ah, much more clean, and fresh feeling!" She said, in a sing song, lilting Indian accent. She turned around, and, her also on her knees now, leaned in to kiss me. I leaned forward, closing my eyes. Despite being abused, I was feeling absolutely relaxed, and a great deal of love seemed to be coming from her. Then whack! She slapped me across the face. "I'm not kissing you, you stupid whore!" I opened my eyes, and saw her pointing to her face. "I need to be cleaned!" I noticed, now, her face was covered in spit, some wet, some dry. She smiled now, and softened. "Understand? Now, lick me." I leaned in and licked her face, all over, under her chin, and down her neck and onto her breasts where the spit had dripped.

"For being new at this, you are very good! A fast learner I see." She said playfully. Then she stood up, lifted one leg up, and slammed her pussy onto my lips. I licked it vigorously. She tasted amazing. After a few minutes licking her clit, she angled herself with her leg a bit higher. "Put your tongue inside me." I did so. "Do not let it come out of my fucking cunt or you will pay! Do you understand you fucking slave?!" She demanded.

My tongue was deep inside of her, so I just made a noise kind of like "Uh huh." She began rubbing her clit, then, and grinding on my face. I could taste her female juices building up inside of her. Her pussy started to grip my tongue, and she let out a shout, and pulled against the back of my head, jamming my tongue even deeper inside of her. I tasted heaven, then, as her thick, white female come dripped down from inside her, as her pussy contracted all around my tongue, over and over, working the come into my mouth. I drank it in. She shook for a moment, and then stayed in that pose until she was calm, and the orgasm had stopped.

She then dismounted from my face, and stood in front of me. "Okay, you're done, slave. You can do whatever you want until tomorrow night, when it's show time again." I heard laughter then, and looked over to see the five lesbians from before had been watching from the hall the entire time.

"Eat that ass man slave!" One yelled.

"Drink that come too! Fuck you!" Another called. They all burst out laughing and walked away. I stood up, glaring, then.

She smiled, oddly sympathetic at me, and said, "It's part of the show. When we're working, it's all the show. Just let it go. You see those women out in the streets, and they won't even acknowledge that they know you. So, don't worry about it, eh?"

"Fair enough, I guess." I replied, and then winced, ready for another slap. She just smiled, chuckled, and then patted me on the arm.

"Show's over, guy, chill out." And she walked back into her room.

Chapter 2

I explored the local markets the next day, and watched a movie. I was nervous, and admittedly a bit excited about the coming evening. The spit slave lesbians had gotten nasty with mistress, but it wasn't anything too much for me, despite being odd and extreme. Yet, I had to admit to myself that I had no idea what her other clients might do. They could do things that would make me vomit, and wish I was dead. I also started to wonder if she, outside of work, might be a normal woman, who I could get along with. I remembered her final words to me "Show's over, guy, chill out." Was it possible? Was she just a normal lady? With these heavy thoughts, I made my way back to the brothel, and to mistresses' apartment.

She was there, waiting, and fully dressed. The mat was out. "Get naked, and sit in the corner, you know the drill." She said, with the same smile and wink as the day before.

Just like last time, she got into a tub, and another group of women showed up. Ten this time. Again, they watched her, touched each other, and undressed. They all appeared to be thirsty, as during the hour they watched mistress bathe, they drank two water bottles, each. Once they were all nude, they called her over, and told her to kneel. Then, one of them walked forward, and thrust her pussy onto the lips beneath her. Mistress began licking her clit, and the woman moaned loudly. After a few minutes, she pulled back a bit, and began vigorously rubbing her clit. "Open your mouth!" She shouted. Mistress did so, and the woman spread her brown, soft pussy lips, allowing mistress to see the beautiful pink inside, angled it toward her, and then a jet of squirt shot out of the woman, and into mistress's mouth. She tried to close it, but, just like with the other women, another woman forced her mouth open as the stream gushed out of the pussy above her, and into her mouth.

One of them held mistress's nose, and said, "Drink every last drop or you're going to drown you fucking slut!" I watched the hot liquid dripping down mistress's chin for a moment, and then saw her throat start moving, and the pool drained, as it shot down her throat.

The woman who was coming yelled, "You like drinking me?! Do I taste good you fucking slut!?" Mistress nodded and kept drinking until the woman was drained entirely, and finished by gently leaning in to make sure the last few drops went into her mouth.

Next, two women came up on either side of mistress, and began fingering themselves. The wet slurping sounds of their pussies drove me wild, as they moaned, and shouted with pleasure. Mistress just watched, a slight grin on her face. Finally one of the women said, "Are you ready?" To the other, who nodded. "Open your mouth, slave! Drink it all or you'll spend the rest of the night sticking your tongue inside all ten of our assholes!" Shouted the one who had spoken, and as mistress's mouth opened, squirt began to shoot out, everywhere, from both sides of her head. Both women were coming, but kept rubbing their clits, so the squirt was splattering all over mistress, soaking her face and hair, dripping down her breasts, into her ass crack and pussy. Then, both spread their lips and angled themselves so the squirt came from each, in a fountain, and into mistress's mouth.

She clearly did not want to lick ten women's assholes, because she began to literally chug the squirt in huge gulps in order to stop it from spilling out of her mouth. One woman was finished first, but the other grabbed mistress by the hair and slammed her mouth into her pussy, making the squirt shoot all over again. I saw it get into mistress's eyes, and she shut them for a moment, and had to wipe them before she could open them again.

Another woman walked up, and simply straddled mistress's mouth, and told her to lick. I saw her shake, then, and tense her leg muscles. I wondered if she was coming, but then I saw mistress start swallowing, and swallowing. A trickle escaped her mouth and dripped down her chin. This woman wasn't trying to put on a show, she just wanted to come, and to enjoy it being drank.

The next woman laid on the ground, and had mistress on all fours in front of her. She masturbated, and then sprayed her squirt all over mistress's face and hair. Mistress tried to drink it, but quickly realized the woman wanted to bathe her, not quench her thirst. So, she just smiled and shook her head around in the spray, while closing her eyes.

Another woman walked up, and gestured for mistress to lie on her back, and then sat on her face and allowed her to lick her. While this happened, a second lithe, big chested brown woman interlocked her legs with mistress's, and began rubbing her pussy against hers until she came, and squirted all over her pussy, soaking her pubes, and the squirt dripping, pouring into her ass crack. The woman at her mouth came, and shot hot liquid into her mouth, as she did, she leaned forward, exposing her ass to the three final women, who walked over, and masturbated above her ass crack, until they squirted into it, which then drenched mistress. She drank what she could, but there was so much, it poured all over her body, and hair.

"I haven't come that hard in a long time. Good job slave!" Said one of the women, as she got dressed. The other women joined in, with similar compliments. Finally, they left.

"Come here!" Demanded mistress, with a big grin. She looked like she'd been swimming. She was literally soaked in squirt, from head to toe. "I just drank probably two and a half liters of squirt." She said, smiling, and continued, "The rest, is yours. Clean me well. If you keep doing a good job, eventually I'll let you do whatever you want to me, okay?" I smiled and began to speak, but she slapped me in the face, and pushed me onto my knees. She then turned around, and pushed my face into her ass, which I quickly licked clean, happy to have this out of the way. She then pushed my head downward, so I followed, guessing what she wanted, and licked down each leg on all sides. The flavor of squirt from ten women was mind blowing and complex. My mind couldn't figure out what it was tasting. Then, she turned around, and pushed her soft, drenched bush into my mouth. I licked at it.

"Suck my pubes, slave, licking won't do it." She said, so I took clumps of her pubes into my mouth and sucked the squirt off of them, until she was dry.

Next, she guided my face up her stomach, which I licked off, much of the squirt was drying by this point, but I could taste the residue it left behind. Her breasts were still wet where they touched each other, and underneath them. I relished drinking this in. Then, she pushed my face into each of her armpits. I thought she was joking, but then realized they, too, were soaked. Those women had truly squirted on every part of her. I licked them, too, and then her neck, and face. By this point I was standing, and she pushed me back to my knees by the shoulders. She walked into the kitchen, then, and returned with a clear drinking glass, and sat herself in a chair, handing me the glass. I looked puzzled.

"Ever milked a cow?" She asked, and mimed squeezing the squirt out of her hair. I did so, with each clump of hair, and squeezed the squirt into the glass. It ended up nearly full. "Okay! I'm clean. Thanks slave. Now, are you thirsty?" I realized what she wanted me to do, and was disturbed. She wound up as if to slap me, so there was nothing to do but go for it. I put the glass to my lips, and drank it. It was sour, and watery. I could taste the sweat from ten women, the squirt, and pussies from all of them. The disturbed feeling gave way to feeling like a god. Only the most legendary men have ever enjoyed this much female come, this much female orgasm sweat and juices, I thought, as I finished the drink.

"Are you still thirsty, whore?" Demanded mistress.

I knew it was either get slapped, or say what she wanted, so I said, "Yes mistress!" and smiled. She angled herself on the chair, and spread her legs, so I could get at her pussy. I leaned in and began to lick her. She moaned, and yelled.

She said, "Right there, don't stop!" and I slammed two fingers inside of her and began fucking her with my fingers as I licked her clit. She started to buck her hips, and I knew she was about to squirt. Her pussy squeezed my fingers, but then she settled down, and said, "I came, I came." I decided, maybe she wasn't a squirter. She started to gently rub her clit, then faster, and harder. Finally she said, "Open your mouth! Drink every last fucking drop you fucking slave!" I watched as her pussy lips filled with squirt, and, for a moment, just dripped down, into her ass crack. I realized she would probably be angry if I missed any, so I put the glass there, and let it pour into it. But, then, she rubbed her clit some more, and her squirt started to shoot forward. It hit me in the face and hair before I managed to readjust my position and catch it in my mouth. I was swallowing, but realized it was going to overflow my mouth, so I pushed my face into her pussy, forming a seal around her, and let the squirt come directly out of her, and into my mouth, as I swallowed all of it. She continued moaning, and bucking her pussy into my mouth, as her hot pussy juice poured down my throat, until she finished, and sat back, looking deeply satisfied.

12