The Slave's Touch Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucian puffed out his slick chest a little...
1.4k words
3.67
5.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thanks to cw94 for editing this story for the true writer and I.

~~~~

Lucian puffed out his slick chest a little as he looked at himself in the mirror. He put on his glitter eye shadow above his eyes and darkened his eyeliner. People around him were hurrying around; he kept looking at himself in the mirror as he went and got his skin-tight dark blue sailor top. It has a little white collar around the neck and a red die dangling down. It didn't cover his whole torso; it came down to right above his belly button. He went into his dressing room and put on his shorts that came up to the bottom of his butt. He tied on his biker boots and made sure that he it was all spick and span. He went back out and looked in the mirror as he began teasing his hair, his jet-black hair stood on its end as he stiffened it up with hairspray. He stood up and smiled as he looked at himself.

Lucian was about 23, he dropped out of high school, never went to college, but he always dreamed of being something bigger then he was. He was 5'6, skinny and lean; he had bright blue eyes and dark black hair. He had a tan color ton to his skin, his lips were perfect - or so everyone told him -- and they always curved into a slight smile at the tips. He looked around at the other guys and crossed his arms. Lucian has been working at Glitter Craze for about 2 years. It was mostly a women's strip bar, but on Friday nights it was all about the men. The music began to play as a few men walked out onto the stage. Lucian sat back down in his chair "You are more than this..." he said softly as he looked at himself in the mirror. He felt a tap on his shoulder and was quickly brought out of his trance as he looked up to see Mark, the owner.

"You're up next" he said as he walked away. Lucian got up and began walking toward the stage as one song ended and another began. He walked out onto the stage; the music began pumping through his veins. The spot light burned into him; the light reflecting off his smooth skin. He went up to the front of the stage as he grabbed the pole. The pole was very cold; nobody worked in the front except him. A few men began to cheer as the men behind Lucian began to dance; flexing their toned abdomens in time with the music as persistent smiles, and occasional flirty winks adorned their faces. Lucian closed his eyes as his body started to ebb and flow to the music. But he opened his eyes back up halfway through the song to see a man at the front of the audience looking up at him. Lucian looked back at him as he kept dancing. Gripping the pole tightly. The man looked young, at least 20, Lucian walked over to the man and pushed him back into his chair with his boot. He jumped off the stage and put his hands on the man's neck.

The men around him began cheering, "Wow, you got him off stage?!" one said, in amazement.

"Lucky bastard!" another chanted.

The man looked at Lucian and smiled. Lucian bit his lip gently and smiled as he began rubbing his hands down the man's body. The man wiggled as he watched what Lucian's hands were doing. Lucian slipped his body onto the man's lap holding onto his neck tightly and kissed the side of the man's neck lightly. The music played as the man looked at Lucian. Lucian bit his lip a little harder as he felt the man's hands run down his thighs. The man put his soft lips gently on the side of Lucian's neck. Lucian held onto the man's neck a little tighter and moaned playfully.

"I want to see you again. After you get off, I'll meet you." the man whispered softly into Lucian's ear, a coy smile planted across his face.

Lucian smiled and slowly got off the man's lap and back onto the stage as the music ended. Lucian went back into the backstage and sat down at the table and began taking his make-up off. He put some eyeliner back on and got up as he went and put on his slim black and white shirt with his bright white skinny jeans and his bright purple vans. He teased his hair up a little in the back and looked at himself in the mirror, grabbed his coat, and headed out the back door toward his car. He took out his keys and looked around the parking lot and smiled a little as he saw the man leaned against Lucian's car.

"You came!" the man said, looking at Lucian with a smile.

Lucian nodded, "Of course, this is my ride home" Lucian said giggling softly as he leaned back a little and put his hand on his hip looking at the man.

"Might I know your name?" Lucian asked tilting his head to the side.

"Jayce and yours?" Lucian nodded his head a little.

"My name is Lucian, nice to meet you Jayce" Lucian said with a grin.

Jayce nodded his head and looked at Lucian, "I want you to come home with me" Jayce said shyly, but with a definite air of confidence about him. Lucian giggled and nodded his head as he put his arms through Jayce's. Jayce smiled and began walking toward his car, opening the door. Lucian slid into the front seat as Jayce went to the other side and began driving toward his house. Not much was said on the car journey to Jayce's house, except usual small talk. Jayce parked the car in the smooth driveway and got out, opening Lucian's door. When Lucian got out he smiled as he followed Jayce into the house. It was a good-sized house; it was white and brick on the outside but very nice and wooden on the inside. Jayce smiled softly as he put his hands gently on Lucian's waist, his soft eyes meeting Lucian's.

Lucian blushed softly; "If you want sex all you have to do is ask." Lucian said smiling as he let his arms fall gently around Jayce's neck. Jayce shook his head, as a big grin fell upon his face; almost as if what Lucian had said was an absurdity.

"I want you to want to as well. I am not going to force you..." he said softly. Lucian cocked his head back a little, shocked at the answer. Was he the first guy who wasn't going to force him to do anything? But Lucian could hear the sincerity and candidness in Jayce's voice.

"Can we just talk?" Lucian asked hopefully. Jayce smiled and nodded his head, going into the kitchen and getting a bottle of white wine for them to share, before coming back, taking Lucian's hand, and leading him into the softly lit living room. Lucian sat down on the bright white couch next to Jayce, smiling as he considered the apparent genuineness of his newfound friend. Jayce poured Lucian a glass of wine, and handed it to him, before pouring himself a glass. They both took a sip as Jayce slid back into the couch, letting out a small contented sigh as he did so.

Lucian's phone began to ring, "I have to take this, I'm so sorry." Lucian said a little embarrassed. Jayce smiled seeing Lucian's cheeks turn a little red and nodded toward the hallway. Lucian walked out of the room and began talking on the phone. Jayce listened in on the conversation when he heard shouting, laced with strong words. His attention pricked when he heard Lucian voice become more distressed.

"You listen to me! You don't own me! I can do whatever I want!" Lucian's voice was so full of emotion and anger "I am my own person Dammit! You are not the boss of me!" Lucian hung up the phone and came back and sat back down on the couch, picking up his glass of wine and chugging it's entire contents. He looked at Jayce with his glass held out expectantly.

Jayce watched Lucian with a soft expression of concern across his face "Is everything okay?" he asked as he poured Lucian another glass of wine.

"I'm fine" Lucian said sternly, watching the glass fill up.

Jayce placed his hand on Lucian's thigh "I'm here if you ever need to talk..." Jayce said softly, as he sat the bottle down on the coffee table.

"As-fucking-if" Lucian thought to himself.