The Slaving World Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, baby brother!" she taunted as she opened a large lead. "Keep up!"

Roy dug into the dirt and gravel of the desert trail and began accelerating up hill in pursuit of Nicole. He knew he was in for it. She had always been a top-level runner, and he was out of shape.

She looked back at him from a crest of the first ridge.

"You're soft, Roy," she taunted. "Too much time in front of computers, not enough time taking care of your body. If you don't have any slaves to take care of, I'll get your sorry-soft-ass back into shape."

Roy crested the ridge sucking wind and felt the burn in his entire body.

Nicole was worried for a second that she might have offended him, but he pointed uphill and gave her bare bottom a light slap to get her going again. Nicole smiled and moved out at a brisk jog, gracefully and seemingly without any effort. Roy scrambled and clawed his way up behind her.

By the time they made it back home, the moon was well up in the sky, bathing the desert in silver light. The primrose and other night blooming flowers were open. Roy stumbled back on the deck thinking that death would be an acceptable option.

He took a quick shower to rinse off the dust then gratefully sat in the hot tub. He had not had a workout that intense in a long time and he realized how much he missed it. Nicole joined him with a couple of cold beers. Roy was in a daze, so he didn't realize he was staring at Nicole's breasts until she snapped her fingers in front of his eyes.

"Wow, sorry, Nicole," Roy hastily said and took a long drink from the beer to cover the awkwardness of the moment.

"It's okay," she laughed it off. "Don't think I haven't been checking out those legs and shoulders, Roy." She winked at him. "I'd say I was looking at your butt, too, but you were never in front of me!"

Roy relaxed. Life with Nicole was going to be interesting.

---

5-Amanda & Melanie

They were crossing the Rockies; Melanie was lost in the scenery as they drove along. She felt like last night had been an awakening. Parts of her that had never known satisfaction now clamored for more. Amanda had taken off the cuffs, but left the collar on. Melanie liked that. She would turn her gaze from the mountains, to Amanda and once even had the courage to reach over and touch her thigh. Why was she nervous? Amanda had certainly taken control and there was no chance she was going to be rejected.

"You know how to roll a joint?" Amanda said and moved Melanie's hand a little more up her strong thigh.

"What else is there to do in a small town? You got any? Maybe we should have stopped in the last town."

"Best stuff around," Amanda said. "I get it special out of BC."

"BC?"

"British Columbia. There's a guy who has a special farm. Grab my kit out of the glove box."

"You still haven't told me what you do, for a living, that is," Melanie said and rolled a joint out of Amanda's weed.

"Nope, I haven't," Amanda answered.

"Do you just go around picking up young women in truck stop parking lots and seducing them?"

"Well, it's usually not that simple, but, basically, yes."

"What?" Melanie looked baffled.

"Fire that up and I'll tell you more," Amanda said and pointed at the joint.

"Alright, alright," Melanie said then lit the joint with her Bic. She took a quick hit, coughed, then managed another.

Conversation ceased for a few minutes while they passed the joint back and forth. Amanda gave up on driving and pulled down a small fire road.

"I'm a slave," Amanda said. She held up a hand when Melanie started to talk. "I have an owner and everything. But I am a special slave, I have a talent that makes me valuable. I can find other slaves. Other, perfectly submissive women who should be slaves. I find them, then I enslave them and bring them to my Master. Women like you. Then he finds a buyer, and the women, like you, get sold."

"What? Slave? How is that possible?" Melanie said though her haze. But the word slave struck something in her, and her pussy was instantly wet. "Like working in a whorehouse slave? Sex trafficking?" She coughed again. This was much better stuff than she smoked at home.

"It's little different," Amanda answered. "Prostitution is forbidden for slaves under the rules, in most circumstances. Most slaves have one owner and she takes care of his needs. Though she'll usually have to fuck other men and women, too. Whatever he, or she, wants."

Melanie realized she had the joint and that it had gone out. Things started to make more sense now, she even started to see her place in all this.

"I'm going to enslave you," Amanda said and kissed Melanie softly. "It doesn't mean that we can't have a great time along the way, but at the end, you are going to be a slave."

"What if I don't want to?"

"That's irrelevant. But, more than that, you do want to. That's why we're here."

Melanie panicked. She dropped the joint and lighter and fumbled for her seat belt. It took her a few seconds, but she got it unbuckled. She lunged for the door, but as she did, Amanda hit the power locks. The brunette unlocked the door, but before she could open it, Amanda locked it again. There was a wicked smile on the roper's face as she watched Melanie try it again, getting closer to panic and fear.

Amanda let her get the door open. Melanie tumbled out, landing on the ground in a heap, then started running. If she ran for the highway, Amanda would get her immediately, but she ran away, deeper into the forest, away from help.

Amanda turned off the car, took out the keys and grabbed her bag. She slipped into the harness, but left the dildo out for now, too much flopping when she ran. She made sure she had the dildo and the cuffs she wanted, then calmly exited the car.

Melanie was running, stumbling, up the road, climbing as the road ascended into the mountains. Amanda took off in a lope at a nice pace. They were at 6,000' elevation here and Melanie was from 800', she would be in trouble soon. Melanie looked back, saw Amanda following her and tried to run faster. She tripped, lost a shoe, but kept running, aware that Amanda was gaining on her and making it look easy. It was hard to breathe, she sucked in lungfuls of air, but it didn't seem to help. She was out of shape and each breath, each step, was harder. She had to escape, but did she want to? She looked back again, Amanda was gaining fast.

Something caught her foot, she looked down and saw a branch that had fallen across the road. She stumbled, tried to regain her balance, but crashed and skidded onto the dirt road. Before she could get up, Amanda was there. The dominant slave grabbed her wrists and cuffed them behind her back. Amanda pulled the gasping sub to her feet.

"Not good, Melanie," Amanda said.

The strong roper heard a car coming down the road and pulled her conquest off the gravel and behind some bushes. She did want to have to explain this to anyone. From behind the bushes, they watched a green Forest Service work truck roll by. Melanie made no effort to call out.

Amanda pulled the dildo from her bag and put it in the harness. Melanie tried to pull away, but Amanda slapped the inside of her bare thighs.

"Settle down," Amanda said and unzipped Melanie's shorts. "You better get used to this. You are going to be a slave and slaves need to behave."

Melanie whimpered as her shorts were pulled off and tossed aside. Was this really happening? She yelled out as Amanda climbed on top of her. The redhead looked the submissive woman in the eyes and rammed the strap-on into her pussy. Yes, it was really happening.

Amanda fucked her hard, her eyes always locked with her beautiful prey. On the forest floor, cuffed and collared, the young brunette was savagely used. Amanda wanted to establish her power and dominance and make her prey understand what it meant to be owned. Just as Amanda knew would happen, Melanie orgasmed, fighting it the whole time. But the submissive's body and soul responded in a way that her mind could not. She needed it hard and rough like this, she needed to be a slave. Finally, Melanie let go and savored the abuse of her body, whimpering and moaning while Amanda's strap-on slammed in and out of her wet pussy.

When she was finished, Amanda picked up Melanie's shorts, hooked a leash to her collar and led her back to the truck with her freshly fucked pussy exposed. There was no conversation as they got back into the Nissan. Melanie was beaten, she would not resist Amanda any more. Amanda had her now docile prey sit while she deftly pulled out a stack of papers. She was exerting maximum pressure right now, and on top of Melanie's current emotional, sexual and physical strains, it was effective.

"These are your enslavement papers," Amanda explained and put them on a clipboard. "They keep talking about going digital for this, but I'm a fan of the tangibility of paper."

"What does it mean?"

"It means once you sign these, sign there," she added as an aside and kept going, "you become property. You are a sex slave to whoever is your owner at the time. Initial there and there. It's a chance to live the life of the slut that you've always wanted, sign there, without the social stigma. When you are a slave, you are a purely sexual human, and lots of great sex comes with the territory."

Amanda flipped to the second page. Melanie looked down at the paper being placed in front of her when Amanda started talking again, telling her about her new life, some of the men and women she'd known; and all the while, almost on its own violation, Melanie's hand added initials and signatures where directed. Finally, the stories were over, and Melanie realized she had added her signature to the last blank.

"Congratulations, you are now a slave," Amanda said. She went through and took pictures of each page and sent those off to Roy. The papers themselves she put into a pre-stamped priority mail envelope ready to be dropped off at the next post office.

Amanda put the Nissan in gear and noticed fresh tears running down Melanie's cheek.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because you aren't going to take me to the redwoods. I know it's silly, I mean, look at everything else you've done to me. But that one hurts, I thought I might be able to see one, see if they're really that big. But now I won't. It was all a lie."

"Slave girl, I never said we weren't going to the redwoods. Which direction is California?"

"West."

"And what direction are we heading? I'll give you a hint, it's morning and the sun's behind us."

"West?"

"Right. I am going to take you to your redwoods. We will sleep beneath them, fuck beneath them and when we're done, I'll take you back to my Master to be sold."

---

Neither one said much for the next hour. They headed relentlessly west. Amanda let Melanie sort through her head space.

Melanie was calm, much calmer than she thought she would be. Apparently, she had just signed papers making her a modern-day slave. She was owned, she could be sold or given away. She had to obey, let others use her body. She was going to be used hard, she would get fucked often. She could not imagine her anal virginity was going to last much longer. She wondered if she would be good at giving head, how taking it in the ass would feel. She did not really question what had happened, or whether it was good for her. She knew that Amanda had given her a small taste of the sexual world that was out there, and, whether she wanted to or not, she was going to explore it.

"Does anal hurt?" Melanie asked, finally breaking the silence.

"Usually at least a little. Probably a lot the first couple of times. For a dom it can be a great way to exert control."

"What do I call my owner?"

"Master. Or Mistress, if it's a woman. Other free men are 'sir', women 'ma'am'. Superior slaves, like me, are always 'Miss'. The correct way for you to address me is 'Miss Amanda'."

"Yes, Miss Amanda," Melanie said with a grin.

Suddenly, a torrent of questions poured forth from the young slave. She asked about her duties, what limits there were on what could be done to her, what her owners would like and so on. Amanda was impressed by the depth and insight of the questions, but also by her acceptance of her slavery. Now she was a slave and wanted to know what it was like. There was an enthusiasm and impatience to get on with her new role that Amanda found refreshing. Usually, women Amanda enslaved wound up being happy with the decision, but rarely this soon.

They passed into Utah, and Amanda had Melanie drive while she sent a flurry of texts. When she had been free (she did have to admit she liked the resources she could draw upon with Hunter and Roy) she had developed a good range of friends and contacts who had helped her before in situations just like this. She'd reached out to two of them the first night with Melanie. Mostly, though, she checked in with Roy and Hunter.

Despite their morning diversion, they still made good time and were in Moab in time for an early lunch and a trip to the post office to send Melanie's enslavement papers to Monon. Amanda even had Melanie drop the envelope in the mail herself. They drove north out of town and into Arches National Park.

Melanie was in a daze. She was sore from last night, and this morning. Even if it had been a woman with strap-on, she had never been fucked like that. She was starting to see the possibilities of sex, of what her body could do and feel. The whole slave thing was a mystery to her, she wasn't quite sure it was real, but she was in a state of constant arousal thinking about it.

That was the problem, her body awakening, her discovery of this world and this part of herself, was drowning out everything else. She tried to focus on other things than the needs coming from her crotch. This was some amazing country, she thought as they zipped past. She would have liked to stop and see some, but Amanda seemed to be on a mission.

"Hey," Melanie said as they passed another giant stone arch, "wasn't that in Indiana Jones?"

"Last Crusade," Amanda said but made no effort to slow or stop. She had a rather devilish look on her face that gave Melanie some concern.

They stopped at Devil's Garden and the end of the road. It was an amazing place of big rock fins. Red sandstone fins, each up to one hundred feet high high thirty feet wide at the base and tapering to ten feet wide at the top. Running for hundreds of yards, they were lined up like the pages of a giant stone book on its side. Passes, arches, staircases and slickrock scrambles gave access between the fins; between each little hidden world in the folds of stone. There was a maze in there, and Amanda knew her way around.

"You won't need much," Amanda said to her as she hefted a pack that seemed a little fuller than necessary. She began rubbing sunscreen on Melanie's face. Some of the other tourists gawked, maybe because of the redhead being motherly, but probably mostly because they were two beautiful women with a lot of skin showing. Amanda had picked a hiking skirt for Melanie that seemed a little short (no underwear, of course) and some hiking sandals. Amanda took her time rubbing sunscreen onto the young slave's lovely legs. Up top, Amanda was more practical with Melanie: a white sunshirt, wide brimmed hat and sunglasses. "That's valuable skin," Amanda said as she checked her work.

Amanda, on the other hand, embraced the warm May sun. She had a visor; no hat was going to contain her hair; and a tank top and short skirt and a pair of sandals. She did have Melanie sunscreen her, though, very thoroughly.

It was crowded, most of the parking lot was full. There were a lot of people around if Amanda had something planned, Melanie thought. They made their way down the trail and into the maze of rocks, two attractive young women blending into the tourists. The rock walls were sheer faces up on both sides, the trail turning to the left and doing a little climb.

Amanda waited until they were alone for a second then scrambled six feet up the slope to the right and over the top of the fin. Melanie took one look at the steeply sloping red rock and how Amanda had just climbed it like a spider. There were voices coming, she had to be quick, especially with nothing under her skirt.

Melanie took a quick breath them scrambled up on all fours, her sandals sticking like glue to the warm red sandstone. She was up and over the fin and looked at a ten-foot descent to the sandy floor where Amanda was waiting. The wall opposite her was only about six feet away, this was a narrow chamber, and she climbed down the almost staircase-like rock down.

Amanda held her finger to her lips. Melanie stopped and could hear the babel of voices from the trail.

"Weird acoustics," Amanda whispered.

The redhead pulled a blanket out of her pack and spread it across the sandy bottom of their chamber. Next, she pulled some rope and looped it around a rock at ground level. She helped Melanie strip, groping her while she did, and lie down on the blanket. Amanda cuffed Melanie's wrists then secured them to the rope. Finally, Amanda found a clean bandana and tied it as a gag around Melanie's mouth.

"Shh," Amanda whispered in her ear. "Look at the sky."

Melanie leaned back, staring at the impossibly blue sky against the red rocks. She gave her hands a pull, to see how secure Amanda had been. The answer, to no great surprise, was that she was not going anywhere. She felt herself growing wet quickly thinking of being helpless to the pleasures of Amanda. Her attention on the sky was severely tested as Amanda's big head of curls made their way down her torso to between her thighs. Amanda gave each thigh a kiss then gave the bound slave's swollen lips a lick from top to bottom. That provoked an instant squirm and shudder.

This was going to be easy, Amanda thought, and took another taste of her fresh young juices.

This was going to be amazing, Melanie thought, as Amanda's tongue caressed her down there. No one had ever gone down on her. Neither of her boyfriends had, and certainly not the guy who paid to fuck her. But, oh, the things Amanda was doing to her! The sky began to deepen in color and she began to thrash around, pulling on her secured hands. Amanda brought her up slowly, edging her closer and closer to climax while taking the chance to savor the young slave's amazing womanhood. Finally, with a shake of her head that sent her curls caressing Melanie's sensitive thighs and stomach, Amanda brought the young woman to climax. Even with the gag on, her moans and cries of pleasure were loud.

"What was that?" a voice drifted in from the trail.

"I don't know, Midge," another said. "Sounds like a coyote. We better keep moving."

Amanda chuckled and brought Melanie down from her orgasm. The young slave was covered in a sheen of sweat, her pale skin flushed, her limbs trembling. The dominant roper gave one last long, slow lick from bottom to top then slowly kissed her way up Melanie's body, ending with a nibble on her ear.

"Think about what I did," Amanda whispered in her ear as she untied the gag. "You will need to learn to do that."

Melanie nodded, and as soon as her gag was removed she sought out Amanda's mouth and passionately kissed the roper.

"That was amazing!" she whispered. "Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome," Amanda released the young slave's wrists from the rope. "Tonight, you can return the favor."

They rested for a few minutes then dressed. Amanda climbed up to the top and waited for the coast to be clear. When it was, she dropped back down to the trail and Melanie followed. The two lovely young women rejoined the flow of sightseers, who were totally unaware of what had happened only a few feet away.

---

Amanda was going to find somewhere to camp, but it was getting late and she was horny and eager to continue Melanie's oral training. Instead, they went into town and got a room at the nicest hotel she could find. She thought about going cheap, but wanted a nice bathroom and clean sheets for the training. She didn't care about the view, but wanted privacy. Since it wasn't her money, price was no object. It helped that she spoke the language of front desk clerks and within a few minutes had a suite lined up in the back corner. It was just what she wanted. She tipped the clerk a twenty and went to unload.