The Sleep Over Pt. 02

Story Info
The wanking continues.
2.2k words
4.66
23.5k
17

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story of 4 high school friends set in the days before internet or smart phone porn. All involved are over 18 years of age.

"So Tom, who are you wanking next then?" asked Tony.

I looked at Tony and he had a grin on his face wiggling his hard cock in his hand. Precum was leaking from the head. His question wasn't really a question, it was more of an invitation.

"I've just wanked Grant," I said. "Why don't you and Paul wank other?" I replied.

"But Tom, you did it so well and clearly enjoyed doing it seeing as how you spunked all over yourself," he retorted.

"Did you cum?" enquired Grant.

I felt myself going red in the face.

"Yeah he did," said Paul.

"He was so turned on by touching your cock Grant, he shot his load," added Tony.

"You really are a wanker," added Paul and they all laughed.

"So come on then Tom, I want to see how it feels," continued Tony.

I was in a bit of a quandary right now. I really enjoyed touching, holding and wanking Grants cock. The fact that I had spunked hands free backed that up but I also was wondering whether I was now gay. I wanted to do some more but didn't want to appear too eager.

"Why don't you get Paul to wank you off," I said again. "I thought that's what we all agreed to that we all wanked each other.

"I'm not touching his dick," Paul quickly said.

"And I'm feeling too relaxed after shooting my load," added Grant.

"So that just leaves you Tom," Tony added.

I took a deep breath and shuffled slowly closer to Tony. He was now sitting back propping himself up on his elbows, his legs splayed wide but his feet were touching. His cock was hard and was pointing upwards at a near 90 degree angle to his body.His hairy balls were hanging quite low. He flexed his cock which made his balls raise and fall again. His cock head was all wet and slick from the precum seeping out.

I positioned myself at his waist, I was sitting on my curled up legs and my knees were against the side of his body. I could feel the warmth from his skin on my skin. I admired his toned body. His pecs were a good shape and his nipples were small but pert. I moved my eyes down watching his stomach rise and fall with each breath until I reached his naval. Here was where his body hair started and he had a treasure trail running down into his bushy pubes (there was no manscaping back then).

I reached over and gently placed my hand on his pecs and then moved my fingers across and grazed over one of his nipples. This drew Tony to take a sharp intake of breath and he let out a small giggle as this clearly ticked. His body made a small twitch at the same time. I moved my hand back over his chest and did the same to his other nipple. Again he drew in a sharp intake of breath as well as letting out a small sigh.

I began to run my hand slowly down from his chest towards his naval. Tony was clearly a bit ticklish or just feeling very sensitive as he was continually twitching, taking sharp intakes of breaths and making small sighing noises. I reached his naval and looked at Tony.

"Stop teasing me Tom. Get your hand on my dick and start wanking me," he said.

I smiled back at him but it seemed a bit like the power dynamic had shifted. Whereas before they were all urging me on to wank them off, now I was controlling the situation.

"All in good time," I smirked.

Tonys cock was twitching and as he was leaning back a bit more it was bouncing up and down off his pubes. He was leaving a sticky patch of precum on his skin and in his pubes from his leaking cock. I rubbed my hand across his skin under his naval as his cock brushed to back of his hand. I moved my hand upwards off his body pushing his cock into a more upright position, then rapidly withdrew my hand letting his cock slap back down.

I was beginning to enjoy being the one in control and my cock started to harden again. With one finger I touched the top of Tonys cock head. His foreskin was slightly retracted and I gently moved my finger around in little circles on his piss slit and slightly exposed glands. Tony gasped again and his cock twitched. My finger was quite wet with precum and I gently traced a line down the ridge on the underside of his cock down to his balls. I softly ran my fingers over and under his balls and marvelled as they raised and fell from my touch.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Tony.

I ran my finger back up his shaft to his head and again swirled my finger around the top of his cock head. I gently wrapped my fingers around his cockhead and began to slide his foreskin back. As I was doing this I looked up at Tony. His eyes were looking down at my hand at what I was doing.

When his foreskin was fully back, his exposed glands swelled slightly and more precum leaked out of the tip. I could smell his scent from his cock and balls. It wasn't as strong as Grants but it was still very arousing to me. I held Tonys cock in my hand and felt it throb and pulse. It was warm and soft feeling, but different to Grants. It wasn't as big as Grants but still felt big in my hand. I moved my hand up and down, Tonys foreskin moving up and down in unison with my hand movements.

"Ooooohhhh," Tony sighed as I moved my hand back and forth.

"Feels great doesn't it?" Grant said.

"Sure does," replied Tony.

I proceeded to move my hand a bit more vigorously up and down Tonys whole shaft using the precum as lube. With the other hand I gently cupped his balls. They felt heavy and warm in my hand and I gently rolled them with my fingers. Tonys legs spread a bit wider and I tickled right underneath his balls.

As I was doing this, Grant moved closer and started gently rubbing his nipples. Paul was just staring at the scene with his cock in his hand.

"Oooohhhh, arrggh," Tony loudly sighed.

He seemed to be enjoying this alot. I l know I was. He looked up and said

"Dont be getting too excited Tom. I don't want you shooting your spunk over me!"

Grant chuckled at this and continued caressing Tonys nipples. Tony was getting more and more turned on as he was started to breath faster as well as wiggling about.

I gripped his cock with one hand and with the other, I pressed down just above his pubes. His cock was leaking precum, my hand was slick with it. I wanked him hard and fast, watching his balls bounce up and down. His moaning became a bit louder and his breathing got deeper. His eyes were closed and he had a pained expression on his face, his forehead wrinkled and biting his lower lip.

I could feel Tonys cock getting harder in my hand and it began to pulse and throb more. I knew he was getting close to shooting his load, so I pumped my hand faster and harder.

"Oh fuck, I think I'm going to cum," gasped Tony, his stomach going in and out.

"Yeah that's it, shoot your load," encouraged Grant.

Tony lifted himself up on his elbows a bit more and looked at his cock. Then he tilted his head back and his eyes rolled upwards.

"Oh....oh...oh," he gasped under the assault of my hand wanking his cock and Grant teasing his nipples.

"Oh...arrghh...unnggghh," he grunted and his cock erupted.

Thick white cum shot out of his cock. I aimed his cock towards him and he shot 4 or 5 times over his pecs and abs. Grant had moved back when he heard Tony groaning as he didn't want to get covered in Tonys cum. I kept pumping his cock until no more cum came out and his erection started to subside. I let go of Tonys cock and it spasmed a few times in post orgasm.

"Wow!" said Tony after he got his breath back wiping the cum off his chest and abs with his undies. "It really does feel amazing having someone else do it, especially with you playing with my nipples too."

"Thought you'd enjoy that," grinned Grant. "Only Paul left for you to wank now Tom, Come on Paul, you don't want to miss out," he added.

Paul had been a bit more reserved than the other two and had kept back a little, but not wanting to be left out he moved a bit closer to me.

"Dont go touching my arse or trying to kiss me," he said sort of jokingly but there was a bit of a serious hint in his voice.

Tony and Grant shuffled out the way to give Paul more room. He adopted more or less the same position as Tony had, leaning back on his elbow, with his legs parted. His cock, which was roughly the same size as Tonys at 7 inches, was hard and leaking precum and pointing upwards. His balls, a bit smaller than the others were hanging in his hairy ball sac.

I reached over and sensitively tickled the underneath of his balls.

"Ooooohhhh," he gasped and his balls lifted up further in to his sac.

I continued to tickle his balls for a while and then traced my fingers up from the base up to his cock head. His foreskin was fully retracted and his glands were exposed and very wet looking. Paul was seeping more precum than the others. Again I could smell the scent of his cock and balls making my own cock throb.

I remembered from watching him wank that day in the woods that he focused on the head of his cock more. I held his cock at the base with one hand and with the other I gently ran my finger around his slick head and then running my finger up and down the ridge on the underneath where his foreskin and glands met.

"Aaarrghh," he softly moaned indicating that he liked this.

Encouraged, I continued to do more of this, all the while precum was seeping out of his piss slit.

As I was doing this, Grant and Tony moved a bit closer, on either side of Paul. I could see that Grant was beginning to get hard again as his big cock was no long soft and was pointing up wards a bit. Tonys was still soft having not long cum. I was curious as to why they has moved nearer, but then they both leaned forward and started caressing Pauls nipples.

"Haaaaghh," groaned Paul and his body jerked a little. He clearly liked this and his cock throbbed harder too.

I stopped the teasing of his head and gripped his cock a bit tighter in my hand and started to wank him.

"Feel good?" asked Tony.

"Fuck yeah!" relied Paul.

I continued to wank Paul, gripping tighter and moving my hand faster as Tony and Grant were rubbing his nipples. I could sense that Paul was close to orgasm as his breathing got faster and his moaning a bit louder. As I was wanking him, with the other hand I was lightly tapping the underside of his ball sac with my fingers. Suddenly it was all to much for Paul.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" he gasped and with that he let fly a torrent of cum.

Grant and Tony quickly moved away as the first jet landed on his chin, followed by several more over his pecs and stomach. All the while he was making loud oohs and arrghs sounds as well as thrashing around.

"Unnnffff," he uttered as the last small bit of cum left his cock and he let out a loud exhale of breath.

I let go of his cock and if slapped back down onto his pubes, but continued to jerk up and down all on its own as Pauls orgasm subsided.

"Enjoy that did you?" grinned Grant.

"Yeah it was great," said Paul as he leant fully back placing his hands behind his head, exposing his hairy and slighty damp pits.

"I bet you are glad you suggest it eh?" added Tony.

"I didn't suggest this," Tony slightly protested. "I said about using the other hand would feel like someone else. It was pervy boy Grant who suggested wanking people off".

"Yeah well I don't see you complaining, moaning maybe," and we all laughed.

"What about Tom?" said Paul. "No one wanked him off."

"Oh I think he is alright," said Grant. "I think he enjoyed himself!"

This was very true. Touching, holding and wanking my mates cocks had been very enjoyable to me and I was already thinking when I would be able to repeat this experience.

"Anyway, its still early," continued Grant. "Maybe we can all think of what else we could do."

As he was saying this he was looking directly at me and winked. Those butterflies reappeared in my stomach.

"I wonder what he means by that?" I thought to myself.

To be continued...