The Sleep Over Pt. 06

Story Info
The following morning.
2.4k words
4.73
10k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story of 4 high school friends set in the days before internet or smart phone porn. All involved are over 18 years of age.

I made my way quietly up the stairs into Tonys room and silently closed the hatch. It wasn't totally dark so I was able to make my way across the room without having to put the lights on or fall over. I could hear faint snoring and heavy breathing so guessed they were all asleep. I wasn't sure how long I had been downstairs getting fucked by Steve, maybe an hour.

Tony and Paul were in the bed and Grant was sprawled out on the airbed, arms above his head. I crawled onto the airbed and laid down on my back with my head facing into Grant. I could make out the sweaty scent from his thick bushy armpits.

I felt contented and relaxed mulling over the nights events. Before today I didn't really think that I was gay and yet now I had sucked all my friends' cocks, got fucked by them, and Tony's Dad too! How quickly life can change. I drifted off to sleep and had pleasant dreams.

I woke in the morning to the feel of Grant up close to me. I was lying on my side facing out of the bed, and Grant was close up to me, one arm was wrapped over my side, his hot breath on the back of my neck and I could feel his morning boner through his underwear poking against me. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy thinking I was being cuddled by Grant, whereas in reality he had just rolled over in his sleep.

I started to move my arse back a bit and push back against Grants hard cock. He stirred a bit and pulled me closer to him and started to grind his cock against my arse. My own cock started to stir again. I started to inch my underwear down when Grant let out a big sigh and rolled onto his back. I looked over and could see his morning wood making a huge tent in his underwear and a small damp patch of precum.

I rolled over and gently ran my fingers up down the length of Grants shaft. It responded to my light touch by twitching up and down. I thought it was unfair to keep his beast caged in his underwear so I gently hooked my fingers in the waist band and inched them slowly down his hips. As he was on his back I wasn't able to get them under his arse, but managed to pull the front down. His cock sprung free and I hooked his underwear under his big balls. His musky sweaty scent escaped. A night of wanking, being sucked and fucking and then sweating overnight in his underwear had made the scent quite strong, but I did not find it gross, quite the opposite.

I licked his bell end which tasted a mixture of sweat, precum and the remnants of cum and my arse. I eagerly lapped at the head swirling my tongue around the head and licking the precum out of his piss slit. I licked all the way down to his shaft to his hairy sweaty balls. I licked and sucked them into my mouth one by one, marvelling at the salty taste.

Grant started to stir, his legs moved and he let out a large groan. I looked up and saw him looking down at me.

"I thought I was having a dream," he half whispered in a state of sleepiness. "What a way to be woken up!"

I took this as encouragement and took his big swollen helmet in my mouth again and started bobbing my head up and down, taking as much of his length in my mouth as I could, making his shaft slick with sweat. Grant placed one of his hands on my head and gently pushed me further down on his cock. I started to gag but he kept his hand on the back of my head. I could feel his pubes on my nose and face and as he kept pushing, his cock went right down my throat. I was really gagging and thought I was going to vomit, spit and saliva was pouring out of my mouth as well as snot from my nose and tears from my eyes. Grant must have realised from the sounds that I might vomit, so he let go of my head and I pulled off his cock and gasped for air.

"Fuck, that felt amazing, You took my whole cock in your mouth and down your throat!" he triumphantly exclaimed as he lay back, hands clasped behind his back, showing of his bushy musky arm pits.

"Dont stop, carry on," he added.

As he was now awake I pulled on his underwear. He lifted his hips and I slid them down his legs and off from his feet. I placed my hands on the inside of his thighs and pushed on them and he eased his legs apart. I got between his legs and continued to work on his cock, licking and sucking his head.

I heard some stirring from the other two and could sense movement on the bed.

"Hey, what's going on?" Tony asked as he sat up on his bed.

"Tom's sorting out my morning glory," laughed Grant.

"Well I need my morning boner sorting out too!" stated Tony as made his way from his bed to the air bed where we were.

I was in between Grants legs on my knees, my head down on his cock and my arse poking up. Tony came up behind me and slapped my arse.

"Well if you have got that hole filled with your cock Grant, then I guess I'm going to have to fill this hole with mine!" he said.

With that, he forcefully pulled at my underwear, dragging them down my thighs and pulling them totally off. He slapped my bare arse cheeks again and then with grabbed my bums cheeks and pulled them apart.

"Mmmm, his hole is begging to be fucked again," continued Tony. It still looks wet from my cum I that shot into him. Won't need any extra lube," he chuckled.

He slapped his cock in between my arse cheeks a few times and then spat on both his cock and my hole. He lined his cock head up with my arse, grabbed my hips and pushed in.

"Aaaarrrgghhh," he sighed as he slid balls deep into me in one go.

"Nyaaaghhhhhhhh," I groaned with a mouth full of Grants cock.

Tony then proceeded to fuck me fast and hard. The familiar phap phap phap sound echoed around the room as his hips and groin slapped against my arse cheeks. He was fucking me in long fast strokes, pulling most of the way out before slamming back into my cum slick chute.

"Fuck, he's so wet, I must have shot so much cum in him," he triumphantly said.

"And me," Grant chipped in.

"Nah, most of yours came out when you pulled your cock out. This is my load!" he proudly stated.

What neither of them knew was that most of the cum in my arse belonged to Steve/Mr Johnstone, Tonys Dad. It gave me a thrill knowing that Tony was fucking in his Dads cum. As he was pounding my arse, I was sucking hard on Grants cock, bobbing up and down as far as I could go and using my other hand to wank the rest of his shaft with my hand.

"Oh fuck," was collectively said by Grant and Tony.

"I'm so horny I'm going to shoot soon," Grant said. "Keep sucking Tom!"

"Yeah me too," said Tony.

Tony was getting quite rough as he was fucking me, slapping my arse and he grabbed my hair and pushed me down on to Grants cock.

"Ggggyaah," I gagged as Grants cock hit my tonsils and pushed into my throat.

"Yeah, choke on his cock. You love sucking cock while being fucked dontcha?"

"Ynneahh," was all I was able to utter with Grants swollen cock head in my throat.

"Yeah, take my cock, fuck yeah!" he went on.

"Oh man, keep sucking me Tom.

"Uuurghh uuuurghh uurrgghh," Tony grunted as the onslaught on my arse continued.

The phap phap phaping sounds got louder and faster.

"Fuck, I'm going shoot another load deep in your arse, oh yeah, oh fuck, oh fuck, take my dick, ahh ahh ahh aaarrrggghhhh," Tony gasped as I felt his cock twitch and flood my arse with his morning load. He continued pounding my arse through his orgasm.

"Oh man, I'm cumming too," gasped Grant and I felt his cock expand even thicker and he pumped his hot thick cum down throat, his legs thrashing around as he did so.

"Aaaahhhh," he groaned as his orgasm peaked, his cock still deep in my throat as was Tonys in my arse. I slowly pulled my mouth off Grants cock, sucking him as I did so, getting all the remnants of cum out.

"Ynah, ahhh, oohh, ah hah enough Tom," he spluttered as his cock became all sensitive post orgasm, his legs thrashing around.

"Fuck what a way to start a morning," laughed Tony as he pulled his cock out of my arse. I could feel some of his cum dribble out as he did so. He pulled me up and turned me towards him.

"Clean my cock Tom," he ordered and pushed my head down onto his cummy cock. I took it in my mouth and sucked all the cum from his cock, which was a mixture of his and his Dads!

Paul began to stir and sat up in the bed.

"What you lot been doing, as if I need to ask. Why didn't you wake me?" he asked.

"Soz mate, we got carried away, said Tony, "Snooze you lose," he laughed.

We cleaned ourselves up a bit and put on our underwear and shorts.

"Jeez it fucking stinks in here," said Paul.

It was true. Four teenaged lads on a hot night, fucking and sweating had given the room a real heady aroma, a real mixture of locker room and sex.

"I'll open the window and let some fresh air in," said Tony.

"You'll need to spray about 10 cans of air freshener or deodorant around to clear the smell," laughed Grant as he took a cheeky sniff of his musky pits.

"My deodorant is down in the bathroom," said Tony. "I'll have a shower after breakfast. You guys can go home stinky," he laughed.

"Great night though eh lads," he continued. "We need to do this again real soon," he added and slapped my arse. "You'll be up for more wont you Tom?"

"Yeah," I replied more confidently.

"Sounds good to me," added Grant. "When?"

"How about tonight?" he replied. "I'm sure Dad will be ok with it."

"Cool," grinned Grant.

We put on out T-shirts and went downstairs and into the kitchen. Steve, Mr Johnstone was sat at the table reading the paper and drinking a cup of coffee.

"Morning boys," he enthusiastically said as he saw us.

"Morning Dad, morning Mr Johnstone," we replied.

"Daaad," said Tony.

"Yes son," he replied.

"Can they stay over again tonight?"

"Yeah I guess so, although you might want to have a shower before then," he replied sniffing and screwing his face up. "What you been doing up there all night?" he asked.

I could see Paul and Grant go a little red before Tony quickly responded.

"Well we were hot and sweaty from the beach and garden, and it gets really hot up there in the summer and then we did some arm wrestling and then proper wrestling and got more sweaty."

"Wrestling huh," replied Mr Johnstone looking down at the paper again. "I did hear some grunting and thudding on the ceiling. I wondered what you were doing, Iguess that's what it must have been."

"Yeah," replied Tony.

"Well I hope you didn't all pick on Tom. He's not as big as the rest of you," he went on.

"No Dad," came the reply. "Tom enjoyed the wrestling as much as the rest of us!"

"Sounds like fun. Perhaps you'll let your Dad in on the action," he said standing up and taking his empty cup to the sink to wash up. "I'm sure I could show you some moves!"

"Errrr yeah, maybe," replied Tony looking at the others who all looked wide eyed but trying not to laugh.

"I've just had a thought," Mr Johnstone said. "I was wondering what we could have for dinner tonight Tony, but if you boys are round again, I could get the barbeque out. It's going to be a smashing day, what d'ya reckon?"

"Yeah Dad that sounds great!" replied Tony.

"Yeah," the rest of us agreed.

"Great. Well I'll stop by the supermarket to get some bits, you know, chicken wings, burgers, sausages.... that ok?"

"Yeah sounds great Dad," replied Tony.

"Is that alright with you boys?"

"Yeah," Grant and Paul said.

"Tom, you like all of that, burgers, chicken...sausage?" Mr Johnstone asked me. He seemed to especially linger on the word sausage.

I felt myself blush but the attention was taken away from me by Tony trying to suppress a laugh with a cough and the other two smirking.

"Huuuuhhhh, still laughing at the word sausage eh son? Silly child," he sighed shaking his head, rolling his eyes with a sarcastic grin on his face.

He was right, I did like sausage, all of theirs and I was hopeful that I would get a lot more tonight.

"See you later then boys," Mr Johnstone said and walked out of the kitchen.

"Fuck that was close," whispered Tony. "I nearly cracked up proper laughing!"

"That would have taken some explaining," added Paul.

"Yeah, best he doesn't find out about sausage boy," laughed Tony pointing at me.

"And what was all that about wrestling with us," Grant said quizzically.

"No idea, said Tony. "But I'm sure whatever it was, it wasn't about our wrestling from last night."

How wrong you are I thought to myself.

"I'm just going to use the toilet before going," I said.

"Ok, see you later," said Paul and Grant as they all headed out into the garden.

I went to the bathroom and had a quick piss. As I came out Mr Johnstone was right by the door.

"I'll feed you my sausage again tonight then Tom," he grinned and winked at me and slapped my arse.

"Promises, promises," I cheekily replied and headed out to get my bike and cycled home.

To be continued...